Did CBD Oil Help Your Tinnitus?

• It improved my tinnitus, temporarily

• It improved my tinnitus, permanently

• It had no effect on my tinnitus

• It worsened my tinnitus, temporarily

• It worsened my tinnitus, permanently

• I haven't tried CBD Oil

Results are only viewable after voting.
Yesterdag was my first day with CBD oil. My tinnitus dit not react to it, but I felt a bit relaxed.

Today I woke up with a good night's sleep and my T is lowered than yesterday. Yesterday it was 7 out of 10 and today it's 6 out of 10.

I'm still not sure if it's a placebo or not.

About the jeffs best hemp oil I got, I used 15 drops yesterday approximately .95 miligrams and today I did 30 drops doing 15 and then the second 15 a bit later approximately 1.9 miligrams. The serving size is 90 drops.

About the jeffs best hemp oil I got, I used 15 drops yesterday approximately .95 miligrams and today I did 30 drops doing 15 and then the second 15 a bit later approximately 1.9 miligrams. The serving size is 90 drops.

Are you experiencing something new? Decrease in tinnitus or is it less intrusive? My benefits with cbd oil is a deeper sleep and little bit more relaxed than normal. And my tinnitus is less intrusive!

Found this swedish site that sells hemp oil.
https://scandinavianhemp.com/produkt/hampaolja-20-ml/
They extract it from industrial hemp (don't know if this is the usual way of doing it), and the dosage is as follows according to the webpage:

Start with 1 drop first day
increase to 1 drop morning and evening on day 2
increase to 2 drops morning and night day 3
increase to 3 drops morning and evening, day 4
increase to 4 drops morning and night day 5
increase to 4 drops 3 times / day , day 6
increasing to 5 drops 3 times / day , day 7
etc.
In weeks 2 and 3 you can take a maximum of 25 drops 3 times a day .
Week 4 and beyond ; if not before , so now you should know that you are taking hemp oil . You'll feel refreshed when you take the right dose for you. It is quite common to be able to reduce the dose in week 4th
If you feel tired , you take too much. Decrease as the dose until you feel refreshed .
We recommend a break of 3-5 days, after 3 months of use .

Never take more than 25 drops 3 times a day.

Where can i buy cheap hemp oil online with paypal?
Also can i buy cbd oil for smoking (mj oil without thc)?

Be sure that you are using the right dose for yoru product. People were talking about using 5 drops or whatever, but a drop might not be equal depending on the brand. With the type I bought 90 drops is 5.7mg.

THe site healthyhemp.com gives a lot of different products. There is one on there however that seems to be a much cheaper price than all the rest. This one is capsules. It is 30 25mg capsules for $69. That is basically 750 grams of CBD oil. Coparing that against every other product ou t there, it's a much higher value. Looking at the sprays and stuff they are like 400mg from the tubes for $52, 500mg for $54 from the spray or 100mg for $19. The ones mentioned just now are for the specific brand. They have Charlottes Web which is like 200mg for $49,

I have finished my 10ml bottle of oil and plan to buy some more soon. I cannot say if it helped directly with the perceived volume of my tinnitus at all but I believe that by helping me to relax I had benefited by being able to concentrate on tasks, possibly a little deeper sleep although I have still been waking up after just a couple/few hours, and a reduction of possible, indirect effects tinnitus has, like teeth clenching, lazy reading/visual focus.

I will continue to buy this oil, even if I can only afford enough to have on what might be the worse days with my tinnitus.

I did not really follow the autifony trial, but this is not really motivating to try CBD oil.
If you read the link you posted it shows that it says they are not sure ..... some people are saying it help and others are saying it doesn't help.... who knows, even the scientists don't know. It is supposed to help with sleep or relaxation though. If you research you will find that rick simpson uses cbd/thc oil to control his T and swears by it.....some people post that smoking normal mj does them no harm and others swear it causes them no harm....who knows? All I know is that mostly people who are posting on forums are people who are having an extremely bad or difficult time and are not the majority.....guess it is a case of try it or not just like trobalt - for some it works and for others it doesn't work.

I bought the Charlotte's Web Hemp Extract in olive oil 100 mL and had to phone them to find the percent of CBD (5%) - apparently the smaller bottles contain a lesser amount of CBD. I've been taking it just over one week, .25mL twice per day. Everyone is different as @amandine said and I do feel as if it is helping me. The volume is going down and the relaxed feeling continues. I plan to use it for at least two more weeks and then I start my clinical trial on multi cranial electrical stimulation which will be 3x per week for two weeks. I don't want to use the CBD oil during that time period. I phoned the professor in charge and she said that she uses two different currents, one for the forehead and top and one for the back of the head. I'll post about the experience and whether it I get good results.

I have been using CBD oil for a few days, increasing the dosage each day. I have an injury to my elbow which involves the cartilage and has not gotten better for 2 years because there is no bloodflow there so it doesn't really rebuild. It usually doesn't bother me unless I put pressure on my arm. For the last 3 days my elbow has been hurting and I'm not sure if it is related to the CBD or if it is just coincidence.

Just got my CBD oil from Endoca, and I'm gonna try to be strict with this for a month. I'll be doing 2 drops morning and evening, take magnesium once a day, work out once a day and do a low carb diet. I figure if I combine a lot of ideas maybe they will have an effect on me.

I've been taking CBD for about a week now with 2 drops morning and evening, and this is what I've found so far. I've had a good week. Mentally stable, my T levels and my mood have been positive as part of a 2 months good period now. It's hard to say what results CBD has had physically, because.. as you guys know.. we live inside this bubble of noise so its hard to get some distance to yourself. To stop and listen, to pause and try to make sense of things.. can be more painful than just pushing on.

I can saw however that I've been more tired over the week. Sleeping more and being less active. An hour ago I took 15 drops instead of 2, to try and see if CBD affected me or if it was just a placebo. My T instantly roared back at me, along with increased pressure in the ears a bit similar to when you're on a plane. So CBD definitely affects my T, I can say that much. I'll post again in a week and see if I have some change. I will stay at 2 drops morning and evening, and not increase the dose as some of you other guys have done.

I have been reading some info on CBD oil.........some positive albeit anecdotal results ! Lucky I live in B.C Canada and CBD oil is legal and readily available. Tomorrow I get a note from my GP and head to the " Farmacy " Cheers hope it is still working for you.!

I've purchased a 30ml bottle of CBD Oil from LoveCBD and have taken four drops. This time I think I will take 4 drops twice a day, just to make it last a bit longer - I can't afford to buy some as often as I would need to taking it three times a day like I did with the last bottle. I will give an update if there is any change to how it affects me, or if no real change just an update at some point to say so.

I have been taking jeff's cut oil 7% for about a week approx 6-7 drops 3 times a day. No change whatsoever. I got a neck massage a few days ago and my T was down to 1/10 for the rest of the day. As close to a cure as any. But sadly, it's spiking today.

I have been taking jeff's cut oil 7% for about a week approx 6-7 drops 3 times a day. No change whatsoever. I got a neck massage a few days ago and my T was down to 1/10 for the rest of the day. As close to a cure as any. But sadly, it's spiking today.

What is the reason you are taking 6-7 drops 3x a day? That is 21 drops total and is an amount of 1.33mg. Take them all at once and that might have a better change.

Hey all, just thought I'd check back in after spending a few weeks using CBD tincture (and also thank @Drecul for the recommendation!) I've been using a CBD-heavy tincture made with glycerin instead of alcohol, and one way or another, I do think it helps.

How does it help? I'm not entirely sure... it could be because I'm sleeping more deeply, or that it's calming down my brain activity, or maybe it helped accelerate the habituation process. In any case, I've noticed a slight improvement that I didn't get from just smoking some CBD bud. If I had to quantify it, I'd say my T has been averaging 3/10 instead of 4/10. Not huge, but noticeable enough to make me smile and remind me that life is so much bigger than T.

I dig this stuff and it just makes me feel more groovy, even ignoring the potential T alleviation. I've been enjoying mixing it into some herbal tea and drinking it at night while working on my music :)

Back from my trip, i have taken 3 "flush" , what people here call drops? if its really drops, how can you count it if the pipe is inside your mounth, use a mirror?
well, i think it helps. I compare its effects to taking 100mg of Trobalt, quite similar relaxation effect. I can't rate my T level as lastly i have many moments of "T only in my right ear" and more pure tone, i need more days to state that it really supress my left ear T

A study conducted by researchers at the New York University School of Medicine, and funded by the National Institute of Health, found that those with post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) had a lower number of active cannabinoid receptors in the brain. According to researchers, this study paves the way towards using cannabis as an effective medication for the condition, given that cannabinoids activate the body's cannabinoid receptors.

hey! im doing good, keeping at level 2 i would say, not bothersome.

Thats a fact, that im the only aware of it, Trobalt protect your "ears" or auditory pathway. So if i ever go to a club i will take 300mg and i will be fine and not annoyed by loud sounds, when i quit the disco wont have tinnitus like others

Hey all, just thought I'd check back in after spending a few weeks using CBD tincture (and also thank @Drecul for the recommendation!) I've been using a CBD-heavy tincture made with glycerin instead of alcohol, and one way or another, I do think it helps.

How does it help? I'm not entirely sure... it could be because I'm sleeping more deeply, or that it's calming down my brain activity, or maybe it helped accelerate the habituation process. In any case, I've noticed a slight improvement that I didn't get from just smoking some CBD bud. If I had to quantify it, I'd say my T has been averaging 3/10 instead of 4/10. Not huge, but noticeable enough to make me smile and remind me that life is so much bigger than T.

I dig this stuff and it just makes me feel more groovy, even ignoring the potential T alleviation. I've been enjoying mixing it into some herbal tea and drinking it at night while working on my music :)

Good to hear!

Back from my trip, i have taken 3 "flush" , what people here call drops? if its really drops, how can you count it if the pipe is inside your mounth, use a mirror?

Yes, I find it is the best way, also so you can be sure the drops go under your tongue because the oil tastes horrible so being under the tongue helps.

Register

Register on Tinnitus Talk for free!

Register Now