• We have updated Tinnitus Talk.

If you come across any issues, please use our contact form to get in touch.

Chit Chat and All That...

Well it seems to me that you're reaping what you sow, Mr!
@aura, earlier you said:
I'm not even in your top 3.
but I only mentioned having "big love" for two of my guys.

So in order to have a top 3, there would also have to be one other person who is my number one.

I can't be sure who that is... but maybe it's someone I hand out "winner" and "genius" awards to like candy...

proposal.gif

@aura, earlier you said:

So in order to have a top 3, there would also have to be one other person who is my number one.

I can't be sure who that is... but maybe it's someone I hand out "winner" and "genius" awards to like candy...

View attachment 48961
Both @aura and @Damocles's open love affair will crush @Exit lol.

I make a VERY basic recipe, I don't know how other people make it/how it's supposed to be made.

I personally take a full chicken, cut the breast out to make something else (usually curry). I then put the rest of it in a pot and pour in cold water in till it covers the chicken. Add 1 1/2 chicken stock cubes, cover it and leave to boil on low heat for a few hours. Let it cool down completely, lift the chicken out (messy AF btw) and pick all the meat off the legs, wings, etc, and chuck it in. I don't like the skin so I try leave as much of that out as possible, but that's just a personal preference.

So aye, just chicken, water, stock cube. Mostly water, but still filling. The temptation to add bread for dipping IS REAL. Fight it!

Since I brought up curry. Cauliflower rice is good. I turned my nose up at this for ages, but it's a pretty good alternative if your trying to cut out carbs. Grate the cauliflower, little bit of oil in a pan, and fry it for 10 minutes. Add whatever spices you like.
Sounds delicious, thanks!

Norwegian brand Ekornes.
I used to restore vintage Ekornes furniture often. Their designs are timeless. Norwegian furniture is just so beautiful in its simplicity. Hove Mobler is my favourite furniture designer, I've done an entire house clearance just to get my hands on one of their daybeds. Couldn't believe the lady was going to bin it!

@aura, earlier you said:

View attachment 48961
Oh, @Damocles :love: :love: please tell me those are wedding bells I'm hearing and not my tinnitus!

@ZFire, @Wrfortiscue, guys, you knew about this from the beginning and you let me put up that show?!

God, I feel so embarrased now <blushing>

@Steph1710, seriously now, may I suggest the quick way to start to drop weight. This is what I did. The most deadly thing we eat is BREAD! It is the worst for gaining pounds. So I tossed it completely out of my daily intake. Processed bleached flour is not healthy. It's fat in a loaf. I lost 10 pounds in a month after no bread. Pasta noodles are not good; flour made. If noodles are in your, diet toss them and go to rice noodles.

Or here's another good way. Put all the things you need in a backpack. Go to Spain, and spend 2 weeks walking the Camino. In 2 weeks I dropped 20 pounds walking.

Happy Valentine's Day everyone :)

Here's someone so cute you could just melt! Breathe aura! Not me:D

"Yeah I can hear you just fine, don't mock my lazy ear please..."

28407B33-0AA6-499D-9C0A-0E7C05C292E9.jpeg

"Did I really need that bath...? I smell like a wet dog now... This is just fucking great..."

607564E2-D750-40F3-A745-B44EA1EE7BEB.jpeg

"Okay I sleep better after that awful shower. I feel sooo fluffy and sleeepy!"

2E197688-008C-4EAE-9E06-E61BB682EDFF.jpeg

"Hello, I'm a half year old girl and my lousy owner don't want me anymore! Even though I look like this! Go figure! Come get me out of here please! I'll be a good girl this time... I promise!"

4B1EC9A1-6333-4F15-AFDE-ADD3DEB672B5.jpeg

You need some love Exit :huganimation:
Agreed.
Happy Valentine's Day everyone :)
Well seeing as it's Valentine's @Exit, and @aura will be spending the entire day with her real husband, instead of her Tinnitus Talk husband, I thought maybe you and me could send each other some lovey-dovey pics and gifs instead.

So to kick things off:

woof.jpg

Here's someone so cute you could just melt! Breathe aura! Not me:D
Thank you for making me smile, @Exit! :)

I'm in a very bad state now, horrible headache and earache, tinnitus at its highest level and what worries me the most an extreme sensitivity to sound (I have never been so sensitive since this nightmare began).

I can't go to work, can't eat, can't talk (only whisper) because of the reactivity and I'm very scared.

I don't understand what is happening and what caused this. If things are getting worse and they are, tomorrow I'm back on Clonazepam and sleeping pills.

Anyway, good vibes only on this thread so I will stop here.
@aura will be spending the entire day with her real husband, instead of her Tinnitus Talk husband,
@Damocles, you really are one of a kind :)

No Valentine's for me, as you can see.

I hope things will get better because I can't even come up with a joke right now and this really is worrying.

Agreed.

Well seeing as it's Valentine's @Exit, and @aura will be spending the entire day with her real husband, instead of her Tinnitus Talk husband, I thought maybe you and me could send each other some lovey-dovey pics and gifs instead.

So to kick things off:

View attachment 48981
Alright you'll be my lil bitch today then :p

B0A4E65D-37CB-4C99-920D-2F06978DA9B0.jpeg

I'm in a very bad state now, horrible headache and earache, tinnitus at its highest level and what worries me the most an extreme sensitivity to sound (I have never been so sensitive since this nightmare began).

I can't go to work, can't eat, can't talk (only whisper) because of the reactivity and I'm very scared.

I don't understand what is happening and what caused this. If things are getting worse and they are, tomorrow I'm back on Clonazepam and sleeping pills.

I hope things will get better because I can't even come up with a joke right now and this really is worrying.
Sorry about your ears @aura. Sure it's nothing loud you did some days ago...?

I'm always surprised by how bizarre this ear shit can be.

The sensitivity part is really difficult to understand without a noise trauma. Take some Clonazepam and see if it helps.

To be honest I've not celebrated anything in almost a decade except one Xmas where I was feeling healthy.

I'll go back to the outhouse working on the Cure now :)

HUGE HUG to the not so funny bunny <3

@aura, I know it's bad when you can't come up with a joke, because the only person who can make me laugh half as much as you do, is in fact, @Exit.

Anyway, please don't worry; I've now lost count of the amount of stories I've found on here where people reached the bottom (where you currently are) -including myself- only to be living life to... well not the fullest... but to three-quarters of whatever the fullest used to be, a year or two later.

Gotta say, I'm excited for you to get these musician's earplugs.

But seeing as you can't come up with anything right now, I thought I'd share one of the classic @Exit/@aura conversations that I love.

pavlova.PNG

Happy Valentine's Day guys.

Wondering how my old buddy, @Jcb who started this thread, is doing. Sending you much love my friend, wherever you are.

@aura, I hope you feel better soon, lovely. I am also going through a horrible low drone/hum spike for the past 3 weeks. The headaches, pressure, vibrating brain, ears and face burning are insane. I'm just trying to keep it together and try as best as I can to relax and hope it will calm down. After 10 years, I was supposed to get better. Sigh. :(

How often are you taking Clonazepam, if I may ask?

Sending prayers that we both get better soon.

:huganimation:

download (5).jpg

:p
Hahaha! Brilliant!

As we're dishing out love today - I'll jump on the band wagon and declare my love for @Wrfortiscue :love:

Your humour is awesome! Especially for an American. :p ;)
I second that.

I'm taking my funny face back.

@Wrfortiscue totally deserves the golden star for that joke.

This forum wouldn't be the same without him and his "lol" trademark. :)

And @Wrfortiscue, you and your family in those Halloween costumes... brilliant!

I would totally jump on that wagon with @Steph1710 but I already have 2 husbands :)

I am also going through a horrible low drone/hum spike for the past 3 weeks.
3 week spike after 10 years?

Geez... I guess I'll make myself comfortable, long road ahead!
How often are you taking Clonazepam, if I may ask?
I only took around 20 pills for a 2-3 month period when things were difficult back in the autumn, but not on a daily basis. They work mostly as a safety net for me.

Very romantic. :love:

Not sure how I can top this...

Oh yeah!

View attachment 48992

Is it me, or does @Exit look like he's not as into it? :oops:
Sorry to interrupt this Brokeback Mountain moment, but let's focus on me... I'm giving my last breath here!

Joking aside, I really appreciate you guys trying to make me feel better, you actually succeeded!

How can I go from feeling... not good, but acceptable to this horror show in such a short amount of time is beyond my comprehension.

Register

Register on Tinnitus Talk for free!

Register Now