• We have updated Tinnitus Talk.

If you come across any issues, please use our contact form to get in touch.

Chit Chat and All That...

Seriously though... I didn't post anyone else a twerking heart gif...

View attachment 48927
Awwww... my heart just melted... :rolleyes:

Oh, wait, I forgot. I don't have a heart anymore.

l78iA1.gif

Guys. Totally off topic but I need to shift another stone in weight.

Please give inspiration... I feel like such a fat fuck at the moment.

:couchpotato: (me in my fat pants)

Steph, back when I was healthy and capable of hard work, I would go full days on a shop floor (morning to night) without eating anything until I got home.

Looking back, I was quite underweight. But it was a seriously effective weight loss program.

Don't know if it wouldn't just kill a person not in their 20's though...

@Exit, after you asked me about the Fase lamps, I wanted to ask you which Norwegian furniture brands make this sort of lounge chairs. I mean, if there is any reference brand or maker, obviously better than IKEA:

https://www.ikea.com/es/es/p/ekenaset-sillon-hillared-antracita-10429275/

In my search for lounge chairs, just stumbled upon the grandpa of Poäng's chair (oddly designed by a Japanese) :LOL:

Rykken_Norwegian_Lounge_chair_01.jpg

Here's my sensible diet plan.

6:00 am a bottle of whiskey.
12:35 pm a bottle of whiskey.
6:20 pm a sensible dinner.

Worked for a friend. He lost 15 pounds.

I had to stop intermittent fasting this week because I lost 6 pounds in 3 weeks. My aim was to reduce inflammation, not lose weight. I was doing 18:6.

It was difficult the first week but your body gets used to it. Pretty easy diet, I ate whatever I wanted during the 6 hour window.

I had to stop intermittent fasting this week because I lost 6 pounds in 3 weeks. My aim was to reduce inflammation, not lose weight. I was doing 18:6.

It was difficult the first week but your body gets used to it. Pretty easy diet, I ate whatever I wanted during the 6 hour window.
That works for most folks.

I can easily down 4,000-6,000 calories in those hours haha. Now if I was restricted to only healthy food, then yeah I could lose with it. Chicken breast, turkey, fruits, vegetables etc

That works for most folks.

I can easily down 4,000-6,000 calories in those hours haha. Now if I was restricted to only healthy food, then yeah I could lose with it. Chicken breast, turkey, fruits, vegetables etc
Aye, traditional healthy foods make for a boring meal. I tried an autoimmune diet but just can't stick to it. Cutting out carbs is the difficult bit, I like chocolate biscuits and toast too much.

Chicken bone broth soup is pretty good though if you're trying to lose weight. It's mostly water, tastes brilliant, and you can have as many bowls as you want.

Sound advice, he should also take the stairs wherever possible.

Every time I see this video, I feel an enormous sense of pride in our great country that is Great Britain.

Some of the manoeuvres this man pulled off in his determination to make it back home, put even Olympic gymnasts to shame.

An inspiration to us all I think.

Now, let us stand for the national anthem under the Great British Flag.

flag.jpg

Aye, traditional healthy foods make for a boring meal. I tried an autoimmune diet but just can't stick to it. Cutting out carbs is the difficult bit, I like chocolate biscuits and toast too much.

Chicken bone broth soup is pretty good though if you're trying to lose weight. It's mostly water, tastes brilliant, and you can have as many bowls as you want.
Any particular recipe for the soup? Or just google one?

Any particular recipe for the soup? Or just google one?
I make a VERY basic recipe, I don't know how other people make it/how it's supposed to be made.

I personally take a full chicken, cut the breast out to make something else (usually curry). I then put the rest of it in a pot and pour in cold water in till it covers the chicken. Add 1 1/2 chicken stock cubes, cover it and leave to boil on low heat for a few hours. Let it cool down completely, lift the chicken out (messy AF btw) and pick all the meat off the legs, wings, etc, and chuck it in. I don't like the skin so I try leave as much of that out as possible, but that's just a personal preference.

So aye, just chicken, water, stock cube. Mostly water, but still filling. The temptation to add bread for dipping IS REAL. Fight it!

Since I brought up curry. Cauliflower rice is good. I turned my nose up at this for ages, but it's a pretty good alternative if your trying to cut out carbs. Grate the cauliflower, little bit of oil in a pan, and fry it for 10 minutes. Add whatever spices you like.

Every time I see this video, I feel an enormous sense of pride in our great country that is Great Britain.

Some of the manoeuvres this man pulled off in his determination to make it back home, put even Olympic gymnasts to shame.

An inspiration to us all I think.

Now, let us stand for the national anthem under the Great British Flag.

View attachment 48948
C4B26CC9-5F67-4A88-BDFE-AA3E94F759AC.jpeg

@Exit, after you asked me about the Fase lamps, I wanted to ask you which Norwegian furniture brands make this sort of lounge chairs. I mean, if there is any reference brand or maker, obviously better than IKEA:

https://www.ikea.com/es/es/p/ekenaset-sillon-hillared-antracita-10429275/

In my search for lounge chairs, just stumbled upon the grandpa of Poäng's chair (oddly designed by a Japanese) :LOL:

View attachment 48940
That chair looks cool and might be valuable in 50 years :)

Not as cool and perhaps not very loungy, you have the Norwegian brand Ekornes. I'm proud to say they still have a factory in Norway :)

Good for your back and high quality.

They're most famous for their Stressless chairs and sofas.

7614F1D2-BCEC-470F-B31D-9983B11440DB.jpeg

36C01A16-8BC1-4497-AB6D-BBC7229CD431.jpeg

739B42E7-ED01-4AE7-96AB-2879B330E818.jpeg

77B81320-5445-4841-91A6-306E7B3B0BB6.jpeg

8F5C3FC0-8C20-42DF-AA31-6079439B76C5.jpeg

B1FE4A92-B70F-411B-B35F-D1D1308FCB43.jpeg

F7AA8C78-D160-4950-9C74-E01E4424062E.jpeg

Register

Register on Tinnitus Talk for free!

Register Now