• We have updated Tinnitus Talk.

If you come across any issues, please use our contact form to get in touch.

Chit Chat and All That...

We're this overweight/lanky, pasty looking bunch of potatoes.
During my school years (1995-2007) I was the only fat kid in my parallel, plus I wasn't tall and wore glasses. It was tough. I was like this freak of nature to everybody but it made me stronger mentally. Then I lost weight and when it was time to go to the army (I was 23), I was in a pretty good shape, maybe it was the best shape I ever had, especially after serving my country for a year.

Nowadays I see that in every class there are 5-7 fat kids. Hah, they can form a street fat gang and beat the shit out of any bully. :LOL: And they do, I'm sure. Also, if I'll compare myself to modern fat kids, I can conclude that I was pretty skinny, but my time was different.

By the way, now I'm pretty fat again but I'm trying my best to change the situation.

@Steph1710, you are not alone on this way. ;)

Show us your face and prove me wrong. :cool:
Show us your arse and I'll do it :beeranimation:

Actually, I'll show you my arse. There you go - side view.

Well, they did say if you keep listening to that loud music...

bw.jpg

During my school years (1995-2007) I was the only fat kid in my parallel, plus I wasn't tall and wore glasses. It was tough. I was like this freak of nature to everybody but it made me stronger mentally. Then I lost weight and when it was time to go to the army (I was 23), I was in a pretty good shape, maybe it was the best shape I ever had, especially after serving my country for a year.

Nowadays I see that in every class there are 5-7 fat kids. Hah, they can form a street fat gang and beat the shit out of any bully. :LOL: And they do, I'm sure. Also, if I'll compare myself to modern fat kids, I can conclude that I was pretty skinny, but my time was different.

By the way, now I'm pretty fat again but I'm trying my best to change the situation.

Back in my day (wow, the way this sounds :)) we only had one fat child in the whole neighborhood.

Everybody (including me) was making fun of her.

It's cruel, but this is how things were back then.

That's because we didn't have anything to do but to play outside all day long.

I was a SKINNY child. I remember buying a pair of leggings and being very proud of them. Every girl had them, if you didn't have them you basically didn't exist.

So I got dressed and went to my parents to show off. When I left the room I heard them talking about how skinny I was and that I looked pretty bad because they didn't fit tightly :)

I was so humiliated so I guess it was hard for everybody, fat or skinny.

Anyway IMO all children should be skinny. Children should be thinking about playing, not eating. My parents paid me the equivalent of €2 to eat a bowl of soup :)

LOL @Steph1710, I LOVE you :ROFL:

You're kinda right. :D :D

Well not you, you really are a beautiful one, and I MEAN IT :rolleyes:
@aura, you are TOO kind! I could never compete with you beautiful Europeans. :cry:

However, here is a shameless selfie I took in 2019 just before all my heath problems started. I look at this picture and feel so sad. I'm now overweight and stuck in glasses. I never knew I was gunna develop a whole host of problems within the space of six months! Oh cruel world! :arghh:

ED138433-F664-401D-A688-A7869D83645B.jpeg

Never mind. At least I have a brilliant mind still. ;)

Got any photos? I do like a man in uniform. :cool:

To be honest, I was a good looking girl in school - so had it pretty easy. And had big boobs, so life was a breeze. However, I did used to dress in the most random clothing.
Yeah, it's terrible. Like @aura mentioned in the post above, when I was a kid, I didn't even think about food. Having to stop and eat was an inconvenience. I hated it. I remember my mum trying to persuade me to eat just "one more bit" before I was allowed back out to play. Now kids are fat little sh*ts.

Thank you comrade. We're in this together! :cool:;)

A brilliant mind AND the coolest personality! You're a 10!

I know you want to lose some weight and feel like a 10+ but trust me, you're the best and I think everybody here agrees!

You know I'm always telling my husband about you being a free spirit, about your adventures and the fact that you've done so many things up to this age!

Got any photos? I do like a man in uniform. :cool:

To be honest, I was a good looking girl in school - so had it pretty easy. And had big boobs, so life was a breeze. However, I did used to dress in the most random clothing.

Yeah, it's terrible. Like @aura mentioned in the post above, when I was a kid, I didn't even think about food. Having to stop and eat was an inconvenience. I hated it. I remember my mum trying to persuade me to eat just "one more bit" before I was allowed back out to play. Now kids are fat little sh*ts.

Thank you comrade. We're in this together! :cool:;)
Welp, the children today thrive on McDonald's while gobbling junk sh*t sitting on their arses glued to phone or computer. The only exercise is walking to the crapper to rid of 2 cheeseburgers, a bucket of crisps and a DEADLY COKE. Oh while still glued to a phone.

@aura, so €6 a day for eating 3 meals...? How many years..?

One expensive spoiled brat! :D

Miss Stephens, you're gorgeous!

If I can't yet cure your ears, I'm most certain a couple weeks with me would make you skinny ;)

I can be a little bit sadistic...

I always had a thought before I hurt my ears to run a fat camp!

You're welcome too @Wrfortiscue!

:D :D :D :D :D

@aura, you are TOO kind! I could never compete with you beautiful Europeans. :cry:

However, here is a shameless selfie I took in 2019 just before all my heath problems started. I look at this picture and feel so sad. I'm now overweight and stuck in glasses. I never knew I was gunna develop a whole host of problems within the space of six months! Oh cruel world! :arghh:

View attachment 49100

You look amazing in glasses.

Register

Register on Tinnitus Talk for free!

Register Now