• We have updated Tinnitus Talk.

If you come across any issues, please use our contact form to get in touch.

Chit Chat and All That...

I mean, as childish as it could sound, we could live in peace altogether doing Mathematics and researching ways to combat tinnitus. Instead we throw nuclear bombs to each other. It is utterly disgusting, I want to throw up.
It doesn't sound childish. It sounds idyllic. There's nothing wrong with dreaming of a peaceful word. <3

I mean, as childish as it could sound, we could live in peace altogether doing Mathematics and researching ways to combat tinnitus. Instead we throw nuclear bombs to each other. It is utterly disgusting, I want to throw up.
Putin is KGB, simple as that!

Only cooking their own cake!

Ukraine's probably off the list for now. As for Taiwan......
TAIWAN.jpg

The mad man couldn't wait to invade Ukraine. Although if the Western world could keep their hands out of the fire, that may have stopped his threats to Ukraine joining NATO. But no, just throw sanctions at him. He couldn't care less. Now we will see mass destruction and world economy fall, again.

The mad man couldn't wait to invade Ukraine. Although if the Western world could keep their hands out of the fire, that may have stopped his threats to Ukraine joining NATO. But no, just throw sanctions at him. He couldn't care less. Now we will see mass destruction and world economy fall, again.
He is already looking into strengthening economic ties with Asia. EU should shut Russians banks out of the SWIFT system; that would be a kick in the nuts. However that would imply that gas bills would not be paid, implying again both Germans and Italians industries would significantly slow down production, causing a significant (local) economic turmoil. I think we are pretty much fucked until we will reach at least energetic independence (not talking about the food one, Russia and Ukraine alone are feeding half of the world).

Completely different topic, but has anyone ever said something really stupid to a person they fancy, and cringed afterwards? :dohanimation:
Was having a think about actions too... Still shudder at the memory of going on a first date with a girl I really fancied back in the day when we all smoked. Arrived at the bar, got a table, brought the drinks back over, and there she was, smiling holding two unlit cigarettes. She asked if I had any matches. But the mood changed on a sixpence after I looked down and realised I'd gone into the wrong pocket and placed a packet of condoms in her hand. Wowzers...

Completely different topic, but has anyone ever said something really stupid to a person they fancy, and cringed afterwards? :dohanimation:
Have you met me...?

It's usually guys who go through this btw, chicks get away with it!

I'm guessing you did too!

But what about that Rob guy? :) Shouldn't you be fancying him :D

Have you met me...?
No, but I would love to. ;)
But what about that Rob guy? :) Shouldn't you be fancying him :D
There is only one man for me - and I have a photo of him at my desk in the lab. See below.

Apparently, I'm the first person to ever put up a picture of a topless person in the museum. :ROFL:

I'm just here proving that women can objectify men too. :cool:

2ED19FC0-2097-4208-8682-7255844AA63C.jpeg

Was having a think about actions too... Still shudder at the memory of going on a first date with a girl I really fancied back in the day when we all smoked. Arrived at the bar, got a table, brought the drinks back over, and there she was, smiling holding two unlit cigarettes. She asked if I had any matches. But the mood changed on a sixpence after I looked down and realised I'd gone into the wrong pocket and placed a packet of condoms in her hand. Wowzers...
HAHAHAHA! :ROFL: Smooth. No guesses what you were hoping for... you dirty bugger. :cool:

I read it out loud at work. All laughed.

And this, kids, is how I met your mother.

@UKBloke :)

Trade deals and whatnot aside, it's absolutely the red line. They know it. Putin knows it. And yet, they still felt the need to go and test him. Speechless.
Europe is still buying Russian gas, and the Americans are also profiteering at our cost. American gas is even more expensive than Russian gas.

EU should shut Russians banks out of the SWIFT system; that would be a kick in the nuts.
I have read Germany is against it. And the EU is built around German economic needs.

I wonder if NATO would react if Putin attacked the Baltic Countries. I doubt NATO would move a finger. Putin knows we cannot risk a nuclear war.

No, but I would love to. ;)

There is only one man for me - and I have a photo of him at my desk in the lab. See below.

Apparently, I'm the first person to ever put up a picture of a topless person in the museum. :ROFL:

I'm just here proving that women can objectify men too. :cool:

View attachment 49184
I'm sorry I'll have to ask...

Tom Cruise as a young pup?

I'm not good with male celebrities :D

Haha. For real.
Mrs UKBloke gets 100 points for choosing the real deal.
You did light her fire after all.

Register

Register on Tinnitus Talk for free!

Register Now