• We have updated Tinnitus Talk.

If you come across any issues, please use our contact form to get in touch.

Chit Chat and All That...

Have you forgotten? Correlation is not causation?

I personally know a worrying number of people who've gotten seriously ill after having jabs. The second one mainly. I could go on but won't.

Anyhow, what do I know? I'm just confirmation-biased, conspiracy-theorising, COVID-19-denying, anti-vaxxer scum.

(But I do enjoy the ocassional Ferrero Rocher)
Oh, @UKBloke...

Come on, guys, in the name of Ferrero Rocher, let's not do this here... that's all I'm asking. :(

@Exit, @Juan, I only had two vaccines. First one I had a reaction to and it screwed my lungs up. Second one I had so I could travel.
I have a friend who got COVID-19 before getting vaccinated and then got the 3 shots just to be able to travel... crazy, IMHO, but she's absolutely fine... :rockingbanana:

I also know an airline pilot who got COVID-19 and then decided not to get vaccinated, and he's flying all over the place without having the vaccine. Ain't it ironic? :ROFL: :LOL:

@Steph1710, forget about that Rob guy!

If you lose some weight you can come live with me! :)

We can sit in silence looking at each other (or the telly) until we die of old age on the couch together <3
"If you lose some weight"

@Exit, you are something else!! :LOL: :LOL:

There goes your chance of having a happy ending with Exit's on his smelly couch, @Steph1710! :LOL:

"If you lose some weight"

@Exit, you are something else!! :LOL: :LOL:

There goes your chance of having a happy ending with Exit's on his smelly couch, @Steph1710! :LOL:
Lol happy endings :D

You better watch out too big momma ;)

I'm getting really concerned about those short stubby sausage fingers of yours dropping stuff all the time...

Perhaps I'll be better off with @Damocles and his long skinny ET fingers with a sticky grip from all those muffins :)

Too late for that my friend, so just keep it going :cool:
Okay @Exit, but only if you keep it going as the drilling neighbours guy; that means no leaving or selling that apartment of yours.
Nah people need to be made aware. Too many folks just brushing it off and yet... many injuries...
You're right @Wrfortiscue. Perhaps I should have been clearer; I'm dropping the subject on Tinnitus Talk.

I still participate in movements organised by together (who are now branching out into issues beyond those of just the vaccine mandates; like digital IDs and the plan to phase out cash).

But I don't want my use of Tinnitus Talk to be coloured by my being pigeon-holed as "the guy who becomes/became triggered by the mention of the word COVID-19 and/or vaccine", despite @Exit's insistence that it's too late and that that has already happened.

Besides, just look at this thread and its recent responses. Not a damn word I said was ever understood or acknowledged, evidently.

So I seriously could never be bothered to waste my time or effort on this subject here ever again.

Let the panic stricken do/think what they like. The proof is everywhere if you're smart enough (low bar) to join the dots. And people never learn from being told anyway, only by getting stung/burnt themselves.
Have you forgotten? Correlation is not causation?
Yes, I hear that a lot.
I personally know a worrying number of people who've gotten seriously ill after having jabs.
I still know of no one who died or became severely ill from the virus neither personally or via word of mouth (meaning: friends of friends and friends of extended family etc.), but have family who are now suffering from heart disease or have become immunocompromised, out of the blue, as of this last year. This would all seem completely random if you didn't see their circumstances being mirrored in a couple hundred-thousand online testimonials linked to the same thing...
Anyhow, what do I know? I'm just confirmation-biased, conspiracy-theorising, COVID-19-denying, anti-vaxxer scum.
Same.

That said, your posts were a relief to me last year.

If I hadn't found them while browsing the thread history preceding my own contributions, it would have felt like I was going insane.
Come on, guys, in the name of Ferrero Rocher, let's not do this here... that's all I'm asking. :(
Yeah, fair enough.

Perhaps I'll be better off with @Damocles and his long skinny ET fingers with a sticky grip from all those muffins :)
I knew I've seen those long fingers before, but I just couldn't put my (stubby) finger on it! :LOL:
And to think there was once a time I would have white knighted for you @aura...

ouch.jpg

I still know of no one who died or became severely ill from the virus neither personally or via word of mouth (meaning: friends of friends and friends of extended family etc.),
...but you admit the fact that many people died or became severely ill from the virus even though you haven't seen them... right? Right?!

Besides, just look at this thread and its recent responses. Not a damn word I said was ever understood or acknowledged, evidently.

So I seriously could never be bothered to waste my time or effort on this subject here ever again.

Let the panic stricken do/think what they like. The proof is everywhere if you're smart enough (low bar) to join the dots. And people never learn from being told anyway, only by getting stung/burnt themselves.
This is a very good way to offend a lot of people in one message. Panic literally bypasses peoples common sense. That is the essence of panic.

I've not been vaccinated, but I nearly got vaccinated a few times because the panic was so intense - I am painfully aware of what catching COVID-19 may do, and it's bloody terrifying.

The people who have recently replied on that thread are having horrible spikes and are really struggling. They do not deserve to be mocked. To say they have low intelligence is extremely offensive. I'm sure some of the smartest people in the world have been vaccinated, some, dare I say it, even smarter than you @Damocles.

The people who have recently replied on that thread are having horrible spikes and are really struggling. They do not deserve to be mocked. To say they have low intelligence is extremely offensive. I'm sure some of the smartest people in the world have been vaccinated, some, dare I say it, even smarter than you @Damocles.
I suggest you actually read what it is I said (in the past) that was ignored (or not understood) before entirely misconstruing my meaning in future.

Anything else you have to say to me on the matter, please refer to the post you just replied to.

...but you admit the fact that many people died or became severely ill from the virus even though you haven't seen them... right? Right?!
I thought you just said you wanted this dropped/not discussed here?

I've read a lot of your post about COVID-19 vaccines @Damocles, and I agreed with almost all of them, which you will see if you look back at your posts.

But there is really no other way to interpret:

"The proof is everywhere if you're smart enough (low bar) to join the dots" particularly if you do not reference the 'post/information' you are referring to.

I think it was harsh and unnecessary.

I thought you just said you wanted this dropped/not discussed here?
I know what I said, Damocles.

I also told you once that this was my comfort place and that I intended to keep it that way. And we never talked about this subject until now.

I just asked you a simple question. It isn't even about the vaccines.

Let's get back to the important things. Like Ferrero Rocher acne. I'm sure there's treatment for that.
Man... I won't be able to look at Ferrero Rocher chocolate the same anymore. Thanks a lot @aura...

CDD609C4-9FF0-44D2-9FCE-BBA2852D1099.gif

Register

Register on Tinnitus Talk for free!

Register Now