• We have updated Tinnitus Talk.

If you come across any issues, please use our contact form to get in touch.

Chit Chat and All That...

Thanks, Bloke. I sure hope none of these pills make this f&%king tinnitus worse—it's bad enough without adding more ringing.
Mine's been sh*te recently as well to be honest. Me and Mrs UKB flew down to Spain today, so I was expecting the worst, but thankfully, the earplugs seemed to have done the trick. Small victories. Speak soon, man.

Thanks. Yesterday, I had a consultation with the oncologist. The best news is that the cancer is curable. The hardest part will be the chemo pills, which need to be taken twice daily during radiation treatment. This will last for 5 weeks, followed by 6 sessions of chemotherapy over 12 weeks.

I haven't seen the radiology team yet, as one of them is on holiday, so that might happen next week. I still have no idea when the treatment will start. There goes our trip to Italy this year. Damn it.
That's good to hear, Elma. I wouldn't worry about the bills for now (easier said than done, I know). Just try to focus on getting better. It sounds like a rough road ahead, but you've got this.

I'm sorry about the holiday, but on the bright side, you can book it again and make it even better next time.

Register

Register on Tinnitus Talk for free!

Register Now