• We have updated Tinnitus Talk.

If you come across any issues, please use our contact form to get in touch.

Chit Chat and All That...

Very unfortunate to hear that the Princess of Wales has cancer. I hope she beats it.

Cancer sucks.

I have a man crush on @UKBloke.

True story.
bu.jpg

I taught all of my children to swim, among other things. My youngest is named Elijah, or Lijah. He would wrap his arms around my neck and swim with me on my back, his head right next to my ear. I would always tell him, "Whatever you do, don't yell; dad's ears are damaged." It was such a crazy thing for me to do because kids naturally get excited and scream. However, he never did that to me once. He is one tough, naughty little guy but he never hurt my ears. On the way to school yesterday, I told him I loved him and thanked him for that. I make sure to tell my children I love them every day.

That's all, folks.

Daniel

My friend is planning on moving from Minnesota to Australia. Better taxation and better economy.
I've been daydreaming about moving to Australia for some years now, but being divorced and co-parenting a child probably means it'll never happen.

Disregarding that, I've heard it can be quite difficult to emigrate to Australia unless you're going on a sponsored job visa.

I've been daydreaming about moving to Australia for some years now, but being divorced and co-parenting a child probably means it'll never happen.

Disregarding that, I've heard it can be quite difficult to emigrate to Australia unless you're going on a sponsored job visa.
His wife has New Zealand and Australian citizenship, so I think he'll be okay. He is finding it very hard, though.

Anything in particular that he's struggling with?
He has an online business marketing to businesses that he will continue. The questions that concern taxation are: Does he continue to register his business as an American business and pay taxes here since his clients are here, or does he pay taxes in Australia?

IMG_0215.gif

I'm sorry to be that person, but we in the UK are not built for this heat; someone come and hose me off.

IMG_0216.gif

It's OK; I'll do what I normally do when I have a mental breakdown... o_O

Howdy tinnitus heads, long time... How's life been treating you all?
Same old, same old :whistle: Regarding tinnitus, I'm slowly habituating, but it's more annoying than anything. :') Regarding everything else, the university is taking up all my time since I'm catching up on assignments :bookworm: How's life treating you?
I'm sorry to be that person, but we in the UK are not built for this heat; someone come and hose me off.
I need to experience the UK heat at some point. Born and raised in Australia, I'm already used to the hot weather, and having traveled to the Philippines during different seasons made me experience the tropical heat. I keep hearing that your heat is something else, though, so I'll have to experience it myself o_O

View attachment 57114

View attachment 57115

It's OK; I'll do what I normally do when I have a mental breakdown... o_O
Get naked, you sexy man. Get some ice and cool down.

I miss you, my friend. I hope you are well,
DL

Same old, same old :whistle: Regarding tinnitus, I'm slowly habituating, but it's more annoying than anything. :') Regarding everything else, the university is taking up all my time since I'm catching up on assignments :bookworm: How's life treating you?

I need to experience the UK heat at some point. Born and raised in Australia, I'm already used to the hot weather, and having traveled to the Philippines during different seasons made me experience the tropical heat. I keep hearing that your heat is something else, though, so I'll have to experience it myself o_O
Ummmm... how would I put it? It isn't linear.

You might have a high-temperature reading, but if there's no humidity (so dry heat), it's not so bad -- in the shade, at least. Likewise with cold: it could be -20 to -30 degrees Celsius or Fahrenheit, but if you are well wrapped up and there is no wind, it's not so bad. But when that icy wind begins to blow, you must get inside.

Yep... today's one of those days.
Ah, sorry to hear that, man; how are you doing?

That's great to hear, mate. I'm glad you're getting some normality. :) What are you studying at University?

Haha, you will come over and think it is winter when it is summer here. LOL: We are not used to anything over 16 degrees. Our bodies go into shock, and it doesn't help that our houses are built to keep the heat in. I do like nice weather, but when the air is non-existent, it's not good.
Get naked, you sexy man. Get some ice and cool down.

I miss you, my friend. I hope you are well,
DL
Oi oi, big man! It's been a long time. I hope you and the family are keeping well.

Haha, I was bollox naked in front of the fan, bits flapping about like dog ears in the wind (sorry for the visual). I did get some ice, though, as well.

Ah, sorry to hear that, man; how are you doing?

That's great to hear, mate. I'm glad you're getting some normality. :) What are you studying at University?

Haha, you will come over and think it is winter when it is summer here. LOL: We are not used to anything over 16 degrees. Our bodies go into shock, and it doesn't help that our houses are built to keep the heat in. I do like nice weather, but when the air is non-existent, it's not good.

Oi oi, big man! It's been a long time. I hope you and the family are keeping well.

Haha, I was bollox naked in front of the fan, bits flapping about like dog ears in the wind (sorry for the visual). I did get some ice, though, as well.
Don't apologize; I love the visual image of your sausage and balls hanging loose and being cooled by the fan. I hope you did it in front of a window so pedestrians going for a stroll would have a pleasant surprise, a spring in their step, and an appetite for some fun when they get home.

I am well, and my family is great. I hope you and your dangly bits are awesome.

Don't apologize; I love the visual image of your sausage and balls hanging loose and being cooled by the fan. I hope you did it in front of a window so pedestrians going for a stroll would have a pleasant surprise, a spring in their step, and an appetite for some fun when they get home.

I am well, and my family is great. I hope you and your dangly bits are awesome.
Ah, that's good to hear, mate. I'm glad you are all doing well. You are a good man, Daniel.

My neighbors are used to me walking around naked :LOL: I rarely close my blinds.

However, I did find a carrot and two plums on my step this morning o_O

I'm good as can be, man, as are my dangly bits.

Register

Register on Tinnitus Talk for free!

Register Now