Feeling Great After 15 Clinical Low-Level Laser Treatments (LLLT)!

I have not experienced any real improvement that I can note. Especially right now, I am in a bit of a spike (traveled over holiday and had a weird reaction to a muscle relaxer). I am aware stem cells can take 3-6 months to show improvement, so I have not lost all hope, but as time moves on with no noticeable changes, you can't help but feel down. I also didn't do the laser treatments like one is supposed to because my ears were just too sensitive, so unfortunately I can't speak on that which is where I think someone would probably notice a more instant or sooner improvement as compared to stem cells.

With all that said, my mental state has taken a hit due to the fact I really have had no steady or stable improvement in the past 4 months, so I am trying to manage my depression right now. Reactive/sound sensitive tinnitus is such an awful beast, I wouldn't wish this on my worst enemy.

Many will come here and say "I can't believe she paid that money to do that"... Yep, neither can I. But when you've gone through 3 years of infertility, 5 egg retrievals, losing 2 healthy embryos, losing an ovary, and then evil strikes you with this satanic bullshit, you have no choice but to try things you can to hopefully turn the corner. If you don't have your health, you don't have anything, and fortunately my husband and our family had the funds to try something like this to try to get my health back. I still have frozen embryos waiting for me. I still have pregnancy and motherhood ahead of me. So, I am doing anything and everything I can to become stable enough to become a mother. Do I truly question all of this and think I in no way can climb this mountain in front of me? Yep, I say it every time I cry which is about every other day right now. BUT I keep pushing forward. I keep trying. It's my only option.
@ErikaS, did you get any improvements with SunaVae? You must be past the 6 month benchmark now.

@ErikaS, did you get any improvements with SunaVae? You must be past the 6 month benchmark now.
I cannot say that I got any direct positive effect yet, and remember I could not handle the laser treatment at the time so if something were to have done something, it would be stem cells. Also, I am at the 5 month mark. It was done at end of February.

I endured quite a setback mid April after going on a trip (with ear protection). I wish I NEVER went on that trip. I know where I was before that trip and I know if I hadn't gone, I would be in a further along improved state now.

I just stabilized from this trip though in the past 1-2 weeks. I do not continue to worsen and sound tolerance longevity has improved. I can drive short distances again, talk on phone using speaker when I need to, and run to a store without my ears going so crazy that it sets me back. What I will say is I think my tinnitus is lower in volume than it was in the first 3-6 months (after settling from the setback). Hard to say though with sound sensitive tinnitus.

I cannot say that I got any direct positive effect yet, and remember I could not handle the laser treatment at the time so if something were to have done something, it would be stem cells. Also, I am at the 5 month mark. It was done at end of February.

I endured quite a setback mid April after going on a trip (with ear protection). I wish I NEVER went on that trip. I know where I was before that trip and I know if I hadn't gone, I would be in a further along improved state now.

I just stabilized from this trip though in the past 1-2 weeks. I do not continue to worsen and sound tolerance longevity has improved. I can drive short distances again, talk on phone using speaker when I need to, and run to a store without my ears going so crazy that it sets me back. What I will say is I think my tinnitus is lower in volume than it was in the first 3-6 months (after settling from the setback). Hard to say though with sound sensitive tinnitus.
Thanks for letting me know.

I may have funds to do the combined treatment in a few months with the laser and stem cells. I am still on the fence but I wonder if it could help me get even a 50% improvement, which would be life changing. My tinnitus is mostly in my left ear and is about a 5-6 from previously being severe 8-10 for a year and a half. I'd like the baseline to get to a 3-4 if it's possible!

@scotty03874, do you know what wattage and frequency Dr. Lieurance uses? I asked for details and they told me it was "proprietary". I was considering a trip to Florida but am now re-considering given they won't share the treatment details. I'd only try this if it matched what some of the studies have shown to be effective.

@scotty03874, do you know what wattage and frequency Dr. Lieurance uses? I asked for details and they told me it was "proprietary". I was considering a trip to Florida but am now re-considering given they won't share the treatment details. I'd only try this if it matched what some of the studies have shown to be effective.
No, I'm not sure what strength it was.

Register

Register on Tinnitus Talk for free!

Register Now