• We have updated Tinnitus Talk.

If you come across any issues, please use our contact form to get in touch.

Frequency Therapeutics — Hearing Loss Regeneration

Cramer effect? Did he talk about Frequency Therapeutics on his show?
Cramer: Frequency Therapeutics: "Very speculative. Degenerative disease play, but you know what, I think it can be your speculative one in your portfolio, and I have no problem with that."

Take it for what you will.

Jim Cramer is talking about Frequency Therapeutics? He's pretty mainstream. If he's talking about it, soon a lot of people will know what Frequency Therapeutics is. It'll be interesting to see if anyone else jumps onto the Frequency Therapeutics bandwagon as the Phase 2a results approach.

Also, we're now at an all time high - $28.94.
I'm not sure if this is related but Frequency Therapeutics said this on their Twitter yesterday:

"Very cool to see folks asking about our company on @MadMoneyCNBC last week."

He presents the programme, doesn't he?

I'm not sure if this is related but Frequency Therapeutics said this on their Twitter yesterday:

"Very cool to see folks asking about our company on @MadMoneyCNBC last week."

He presents the programme, doesn't he?
Yes, he has a call in portion where he gives a snap judgement on prospective investments for amateur investors. Someone asked him about frequency, he did not bring it up, and he gave a two sentence remark. Not trying to rain on anyone's parade but it's hardly an endorsement.

That being said, it shows investors are aware of the company.

Yes, he has a call in portion where he gives a snap judgement on prospective investments for amateur investors. Someone asked him about frequency, he did not bring it up, and he gave a two sentence remark. Not trying to rain on anyone's parade but it's hardly an endorsement.

That being said, it shows investors are aware of the company.
"Jim Cramer / Joe Rogan / Oprah / Musk / Donald Trump" Effect has nothing to do with an endorsement. Even if they hate the company/product, they have a huge volume of dedicated followers that suddenly become aware. This drives new customers / investors / etc.

"Jim Cramer / Joe Rogan / Oprah / Musk / Donald Trump" Effect has nothing to do with an endorsement. Even if they hate the company/product, they have a huge volume of dedicated followers that suddenly become aware. This drives new customers / investors / etc.
I mean ya in a vague sense, but Frequency Therapeutics are not bottlenecked by financing or lack of interested consumers, so the benefit seems pretty intangible.

We need a working product. Period. No celebrity mention can make the slightest bit of difference in that regard.

They can always raise more funds if they need to, and if the product works people will come flocking.

Could help recruiting in the clinical trials.
Most people who are suffering from hearing loss have no clue about FX-322. If a celebrity mentioned FX-322 clinical trials, those who suffer from hearing loss will definitely apply for it and they wouldn't have had any issues with enrolment.

I mean ya in a vague sense, but Frequency Therapeutics are not bottlenecked by financing or lack of interested consumers, so the benefit seems pretty intangible.

We need a working product. Period. No celebrity mention can make the slightest bit of difference in that regard.

They can always raise more funds if they need to, and if the product works people will come flocking.
This is correct. The thing that tends to be the most interesting though is what type of investors have put money into Frequency Therapeutics thus far. From what I can tell this is a better guide in comparison to the comments made by a celebrity investment person on some show.

Gotta love it... the ears of investors and traders are experiencing newfound clarity on simply the news of FX-322 and its potential - something nearly everyone on this forum already knows. Word has gotten out that Frequency Therapeutics has a jewel in the making and are finally receiving respect on Wall Street. An offer of a buy-out would not be surprising.

Gotta love it... the ears of investors and traders are experiencing newfound clarity on simply the news of FX-322 and its potential - something nearly everyone on this forum already knows. Word has gotten out that Frequency Therapeutics has a jewel in the making and are finally receiving respect on Wall Street. An offer of a buy-out would not be surprising.
The only way a buy out could happen is if there was a leak before March/phase 2 results?

What's your position on FREQ? How many shares have you bought? :)

The only way a buy out could happen is if there was a leak before March/phase 2 results?
It's too soon for a buy-out. A big pharma buyer is going to be interested in the Progenitor Cell Activation pipeline, not just hearing loss. If the MS program, plus whatever else they are looking to IND looks promising, then we might see buy-out potential.

HOWEVER, I do see a US-Rights license agreement with a big pharma for FX-322 being extremely lucrative.

Bob Langer is now a billionaire according to a recent Forbes article. One very talented man. You can have confidence you've got some very smart minds that have worked on this whole progenitor cell activation.

Most people who are suffering from hearing loss have no clue about FX-322. If a celebrity mentioned FX-322 clinical trials, those who suffer from hearing loss will definitely apply for it and they wouldn't have had any issues with enrolment.
I agree. I'm in a Facebook group for sudden hearing loss and no-one ever mentions FX-322.

Did they quote anything useful that we have not heard of regarding releasing of results etc?

To quote Chris Loose in the video, "we're taking this forth through phase 2 and we've been getting very encouraging early clinical results."

I'm not sure if he's referencing what was discovered in phase 1, or if this is referencing a little sneak peak of data trickling in from phase 2 and he's alluding to solid results thus far from the current trials.

To quote Chris Loose in the video, "we're taking this forth through phase 2 and we've been getting very encouraging early clinical results."

I'm not sure if he's referencing what was discovered in phase 1, or if this is referencing a little sneak peak of data trickling in from phase 2 and he's alluding to solid results thus far from the current trials.

I heard this too... trying really hard to not overthink his comment. He certainly seemed enthusiastic while letting that slip out; however it's really hard to say if he was referring to the Phase 1/2 or 2a.

Definitely a ton of confidence in his responses though.

I heard this too... trying really hard to not overthink his comment.
Trying not to overthink it either but it's definitely a confident and notable statement. His statement is only as it applies to hearing loss results, not tinnitus. Really hoping that the 90 day results in March include more substantial information regarding effects on tinnitus.

There I go... overthinking it now.

Trying not to overthink it either but it's definitely a confident and notable statement. His statement is only as it applies to hearing loss results, not tinnitus. Really hoping that the 90 day results in March include more substantial information regarding effects on tinnitus.

There I go... overthinking it now.
We have to keep in mind, the primary goal of the drug is restoring hearing. They will stay on that message until the drug is approved.

Not much new, just that they intend on going to Phase 3 after this stage.
So does them going to Phase 3 mean that they can't apply for compassionate release next year if they decide to take that road?

As I was really hoping that I wouldn't have to wait for multiple years before at least being able to try it, and an early release along those grounds would really mean something to me...

So does them going to Phase 3 mean that they can't apply for compassionate release next year if they decide to take that road?

As I was really hoping that I wouldn't have to wait for multiple years before at least being able to try it, and an early release along those grounds would really mean something to me...
I don't think we can really come to any conclusions about their potential plans for compassionate use based on this. This was overall a 5-10 minute interview so I don't think it's cause for alarm that he didn't bring it up. Carl LeBel didn't rule it out in his Tinnitus Talk Podcast interview and said they would possibly be open to it once we have further data.

We have to keep in mind, the primary goal of the drug is restoring hearing. They will stay on that message until the drug is approved.
They are conducting a tinnitus assessment during this phase. Is there anything that would lead us to believe they won't be disclosing a part of that information in March/May?

I agree man. I'm sick of the waiting game.

Is there any upside to the company to grant compassionate use?

I feel like it's just an asymmetrical risk/reward - they release something that could have unknown side effects early, and the reward is... they get some money from you for treatment that they would presumably have captured anyway? I guess it would generate some positive press but realistically that's also something they could generate without compassionate use - a successful product would be revolutionary - no need to rush things.

I try not to forget they have a fiduciary obligation to their investors and expect them to act accordingly...

Register

Register on Tinnitus Talk for free!

Register Now