• We have updated Tinnitus Talk.

If you come across any issues, please use our contact form to get in touch.

Frequency Therapeutics — Hearing Loss Regeneration

It was never going to be Paddy's day... so it must be... tomorrow!
Oh yeah. I forgot about that rule put forth :)...

But if they wanted to do it this week but after conference wraps up, it would be Friday.

Earnings are next week I believe so I could see that being the time to release data, too.

Edit: nevermind, earnings are April 1st I think. Watch it be then...

I hadn't boarded the "gotta be on the day of the conference" train, so no real anticlimax for me... we're still getting closer.
download.jpeg

Unfortunately, I didn't have the guts to commit to my original belief that this date wasn't that important. I played both sides of the fence.

The waiting does indeed suck. However, to the best of my recollection, FREQ has been pretty much on the spot with releasing data/results when they say they will. So "end of the first quarter" will be one of the last few days of March.

Why does it seem like a lot of experts really don't acknowledge the promise of "FX-322", considering this drug is nearing the end of Phase 2? The company itself has stated they plan to move to a pivotal phase next year. Why do experts still say it's going to be 10+ years for regenerative medicine?
Their ignorance is frightening in so many ways.

Audiologists who are not paying attention because they think they have heard it all before and hearing aids are still not going anywhere soon.

ENTs who could not care less about anything as long as the yacht is ready to go.
But the worst is that sometimes I feel like they act like they know something that we don't want to - and what they know is that we are screwed.

Fortunately reality is probably worlds away from whatever their conclusions are on what level of relief could be possible for us in the near future.

Well I mean, all of us who got married (or at least engaged) to one release date... it's probably our fault :).

At least they gave us "before the end of March" as a harder deadline...
I never committed to a date. I guess I'm a Phase 2a release date player.

Seriously, I'm going to ride with @Greg Sacramento. See you all at the finish line with medals around our necks.

If earnings are released Thursday, March 25, I'm going with Friday, March 26.

I never committed to a date. I guess I'm a Phase 2a release date player.

Seriously, I'm going to ride with @Greg Sacramento. See you all at the finish line with medals around our necks.

If earnings are released Thursday, March 25, I'm going with Friday, March 26.
Friday is a bad day to release news. People's minds are elsewhere and viewership/readership is lower. Companies usually dump bad news on Fridays because it's easier to miss.

I was so hoping it'd be yesterday, I've waited a year and a half already, but this week has especially been painful. They've kept their Twitter account active, which is a good sign. They posted another tweet about difficulty understanding speech, which I interpret as them trying to prep people for results that affect mostly the upper hearing range.

Friday is a bad day to release news. People's minds are elsewhere and viewership/readership is lower. Companies usually dump bad news on Fridays because it's easier to miss.

I was so hoping it'd be yesterday, I've waited a year and a half already, but this week has especially been painful. They've kept their Twitter account active, which is a good sign. They posted another tweet about difficulty understanding speech, which I interpret as them trying to prep people for results that affect mostly the upper hearing range.
Agreed. We should all be praying they don't announce anything tomorrow because if they do, chances are it will be bad.

Agreed. We should all be praying they don't announce anything tomorrow because if they do, chances are it will be bad.
I'm going with March 25th as the day at this point because from all the biotechs I have followed, it seems that they prefer to release news during earnings (when possible) because they know they will have a lot of eyes and would cater to their biggest investors.

Register

Register on Tinnitus Talk for free!

Register Now