Got Captured in Hospital

Just been moved to another ward so can get a signal now and have a tv too...lots of love glynis x

Sending you all my love and best wishes Glynis. Everyone on here knows that you are one of the most supportive and loving. I really hope it's good news for you.

Thank you everyone...lots of love.
I can get a internet connection on my new ward so will be around a little xxxx

Hoping they get you fixed really quickly Glynis! Very best wishes to you, hoping you will be home very soon.

Hi Glinys. I just found out you are in the hospital. I hope you are getting better and soon to be released from hospital. Although the hospital food is so good haha. Hang in there

Costa del NHS hehehehehe... It's amazing how positive you are about everything.m
Hope these tests show you a path to healing, @glynis. Wish I could fly across the pond and bring you flowers and cheer... :puppykisses:

Tell your tinnitus if it doesn't shut up its going to have a 6 foot 7 man covered in tattoos ready to come beat its ass! I hope the doctors figure something out and you get relief. Xoxoxo

In hospital. They are keeping me in. Having CT on head, MRI on head and spine and lumbar puncture.

Tinnitus too severe and mega head pain with Meniere's and sickness.

I'm on the neurology ward.

They did tests on legs and they think I've got pressure on my spine... Will update tomorrow... lots of love glynis

Let me out of here xxx

I'm saying a prayer for you Glynis. -- Hang in there and get well soon!

Register

Register on Tinnitus Talk for free!

Register Now