• We have updated Tinnitus Talk.

If you come across any issues, please use our contact form to get in touch.

I Invented a Sound That Knocked Out My Tinnitus

I have already proven it works, 420 people have been helped, I think the medical industry would not want a free cure and would quash it. Where could I find unbiased ENT's.
You have proved nothing, to us at least. When people on this forum I trust try it and claim success then I will believe it.

I do agree that people should try your sounds before ridiculing you. As of now, that's what they use in TRT. There is nothing about your sound that is outside of the existing paradigm of tinnitus treatment. Your claims that signal intelligence are causing tinnitus seem a little weird, even to me. But you can't take that and reject your sound treatment unless you try it first because you're giving it away for free. I haven't tried it so I can't totally nay say it.
I'm still not clear of the usage for people who also have hyperacusis. I've listened to it and this appears it could be damaging to hyperacusis sufferers. Has there been any tests for people with tinnitus & hyperacusis?
Yes, we are testing it on hyperacusis, but I can't recommend it for that condition.We know it works on sound induced and sudden explainable tinnitus. We have the hyperacusis people using bone conduction headphones.

for t talk 2.PNG

I downloaded the soundtrack last night, ultra creepy indeed, to the point where I'm almost convinced it's either a troll, or some kind of demonic brainwashing implement. I can assure you that the CIA would absolutely use this to torture people if they were aware of its existence.
Did you not read the testimony letters? The sounds change into soothing and relaxing in about 3-5 days and help the user sleep.

I have already proven it works, 420 people have been helped, I think the medical industry would not want a free cure and would quash it. Where could I find unbiased ENT's.
Is it the case that of 420 people who tried it, all ended up with reduced tinnitus volume? Or did more than 420 people try it?

I'm not necessarily denying your success David, but I'm not kidding when I say you could torture someone with this. How are these people able to sleep with that?
I thought exactly the same thing but I was surprised as it isn't that hard, you put the volume on low.

The only annoyance is the headphones but this is easily fixed with a headband.

I'm not necessarily denying your success David, but I'm not kidding when I say you could torture someone with this. How are these people able to sleep with that?
They use it on very low volume, but I do not have a lot of hope for the hyperacusis people, it is quite different from regular tinnitus. But I did not want to exclude them if there was a chance to help them.

Is it the case that of 420 people who tried it, all ended up with reduced tinnitus volume? Or did more than 420 people try it?
That is 420 had success ranging from tinnitus eliminated to reduced tinnitus. I have sent out around 800 total, so I am getting around a 50% success rate. But I have a big problem with people not reading instructions. I call some back and when they tell me it did not work I ask them several questions, did you get the Koss headphones? No I just used the ones I had, did you use it all night every night for 3 weeks? No I tried it for 30 minutes and it did nothing so I stopped.

On and on they just don't follow instructions.

You have proved nothing, to us at least. When people on this forum I trust try it and claim success then I will believe it.
Yea I understand, we live in a time with so many scammers it is hard to trust anyone. But sometimes we have to take a chance especially when it's free, not like you're losing anything.

Yea I understand, we live in a time with so many scammers it is hard to trust anyone.
In science, we don't trust people, we trust data. Statistically significant data in particular for treatments.

But sometimes we have to take a chance especially when it's free, not like you're losing anything.
That's very different from saying "I have proved that it works." - which was your earlier assertion. That didn't make sense, but this does have some merit (although one can debate whether or not one is not losing anything, since there has been no study on its possibly harmful outcomes).

Certain people on this forum highly recommend to never, ever use headphones if you've had noise induced hearing loss. That's exactly what I have from that awful microsuction ear wax removal. So, needless to say, I am willing to try this but very apprehensive to use headphones for such a longer period of time.

Certain people on this forum highly recommend to never, ever use headphones if you've had noise induced hearing loss. That's exactly what I have from that awful microsuction ear wax removal. So, needless to say, I am willing to try this but very apprehensive to use headphones for such a longer period of time.
It's not about the headphones, or the source at all, but the amplitudes and frequencies of the region of damage. You can certainly use headphones at a low volume. And this is the scary part, you have to kinda feel your way into your comfort zone. Definitely don't be blasting music, but if you do anything that causes a spike, be it sounds, foods, drugs, etc. then don't do it again.

And the ridiculous part is that they say don't use earbuds and headphones but then they recommend hearing aids! HEARING AIDS ARE EARBUDS!!!!!

I had severe sudden onset tinnitus for 3 years, I lost everything. I used my engineering degree to make a device that made strange sounds that knocked out my tinnitus. I have spent $3000 sending this out free and helped 420 others eliminate their tinnitus but every time I come on these tinnitus groups and offer help they call me names and try to run me off.

What should I do? Give up?

View attachment 25895

Don't give up, David. I believe you have pure and noble intent to help people. No scammer will endure all the craps thrown at him without a money motive and you have persisted all this long in this forum despite some harsh words. There is no joy to take so much scorn and rejection if you are a troller. If you just want everyone to be fooled into trying your freebie for free and get a kick out of fooling people to try it, you won't put out such as 'horrible' sound for others to try.

I don't want to be 'preachy' about those nobles ones who want to help people but didn't always get greeting with appreciation. Not saying you are a savior to the suffering folks of tinnitus, but the Savior Jesus didn't quit to try to help people even when He was scorned and even crucified. Buddha says, "Your purpose in life is to find your purpose and give your whole heart and soul to it." Mother Theresa encountered lots of difficulty on the way to help the poorest. There will be obstacle to overcome for those pursuing their noble intentions. For those of us who stay behind here on this forum to help the suffering members even when we could have moved on after habituation, we are often labeled as one of those who are still in deep suffering and can't leave the forum. So don't give up. Even if your products can only help 10 %, it is a big help. At near 50% success rate, most would have marketed it for money and angel investors are not hard to find with proven products. But you persist on giving it away for free. That is admirable in my book.

Well it has helped many with sound induced tinnitus so that does not make sense to me.

testimony for ron 23.PNG

It's not about the headphones, or the source at all, but the amplitudes and frequencies of the region of damage. You can certainly use headphones at a low volume. And this is the scary part, you have to kinda feel your way into your comfort zone. Definitely don't be blasting music, but if you do anything that causes a spike, be it sounds, foods, drugs, etc. then don't do it again.

And the ridiculous part is that they say don't use earbuds and headphones but then they recommend hearing aids! HEARING AIDS ARE EARBUDS!!!!!
No, I had a guy say he tried it with Bluetooth hearing aids, I only recommend the Koss KTX-PRO1 or KSC-75.

hearing aids work therapy.PNG

Here is another sound induced that used Koss headphones as recommended.

new group t gone 6.PNG

Here is another sound induced that used Koss headphones as recommended.

View attachment 25961
Alright dude, you've made your point for days and days. Do you have a life other than this website?

Why aren't any of the alleged hundreds of people you've helped signed up as members on this site?

Don't give up, David. I believe you have pure and noble intent to help people. No scammer will endure all the craps thrown at him without a money motive and you have persisted all this long in this forum despite some harsh words. There is no joy to take so much scorn and rejection if you are a troller. If you just want everyone to be fooled into trying your freebie for free and get a kick out of fooling people to try it, you won't put out such as 'horrible' sound for others to try.

I don't want to be 'preachy' about those nobles ones who want to help people but didn't always get greeting with appreciation. Not saying you are a savior to the suffering folks of tinnitus, but the Savior Jesus didn't quit to try to help people even when He was scorned and even crucified. Buddha says, "Your purpose in life is to find your purpose and give your whole heart and soul to it." Mother Theresa encountered lots of difficulty on the way to help the poorest. There will be obstacle to overcome for those pursuing their noble intentions. For those of us who stay behind here on this forum to help the suffering members even when we could have moved on after habituation, we are often labeled as one of those who are still in deep suffering and can't leave the forum. So don't give up. Even if your products can only help 10 %, it is a big help. At near 50% success rate, most would have marketed it for money and angel investors are not hard to find with proven products. But you persist on giving it away for free. That is admirable in my book.
Thanks for your encouragement, I try to ignore the slander and name calling because I know many who suffer are bitter, and misery loves company, these's mud slingers on here wanting me to crawl down in the ditch and throw mud at them as some kind of entertainment for them.

I refuse, I view this as a mission to save humanity, there are millions around the world tortured by tinnitus. I remember being tortured for 3 years and if someone told me they had a free cure I would have ran to them as fast as possible for the cure. That's what I don't get, why are these people going OUT of their way to stop me? They should be grateful and considerate. When I was at my worst I called on the creator for help, and I believe he helped me create the oscillator/thermal transducer that made these sounds that is freeing so many people, he gave me a gift and it is only right to give it also!!!!!!

Thanks for your encouragement, I try to ignore the slander and name calling because I know many who suffer are bitter, and misery loves company, these's mud slingers on here wanting me to crawl down in the ditch and throw mud at them as some kind of entertainment for them.

I refuse, I view this as a mission to save humanity, there are millions around the world tortured by tinnitus. I remember being tortured for 3 years and if someone told me they had a free cure I would have ran to them as fast as possible for the cure. That's what I don't get, why are these people going OUT of their way to stop me? They should be grateful and considerate. When I was at my worst I called on the creator for help, and I believe he helped me create the oscillator/thermal transducer that made these sounds that is freeing so many people, he gave me a gift and it is only right to give it also!!!!!!
I'm not sure, but I think the reason for this is because most of the people here have been suffering for years, and many audio based "treatments" do not work, and have been taking advantage of people suffering. Look at things like the Levo system. It cost thousands of dollars and barely has evidence for working. When you get scammed enough, you build up defensive walls. Altruism is extremely rare in medical cases. So if your product works, and people here are getting help from it, I am sure people will completely change their views. I'm banking on Neuromod, but I hope your system does work, and I hope it helps people ;)

Yea, that's why I have spent $3000 sending them out myself and collecting the results.
Trust me, I'd love to see this work, but I'm seeing a serious lack of success stories here on the forum.

What I'd like to see is some people here have some success, and then, if there is some positive reports from some trusted users on this site, then the Tinnitus Hub take notice and start some serious investigation into this treatment's efficacy.

Anything that hasn't been peer reviewed and/or reproduced independently is by definition suspicious.
Hi @GregCA -- Many entities spend enormous amounts of money trying to manipulate this process as well. It would be nice to have a foolproof system of checks and balances, but just as in politics, you can pass all the rules and regulations you want, but you'll never fully take the influence of money and vested interests out of the equation.

Register

Register on Tinnitus Talk for free!

Register Now