• We have updated Tinnitus Talk.

If you come across any issues, please use our contact form to get in touch.

I Invented a Sound That Knocked Out My Tinnitus

Trust me, I'd love to see this work, but I'm seeing a serious lack of success stories here on the forum.

What I'd like to see is some people here have some success, and then, if there is some positive reports from some trusted users on this site, then the Tinnitus Hub take notice and start some serious investigation into this treatment's efficacy.
No you don't, you said I need to get a life and stop posting on my thread.

Hi @GregCA -- Many entities spend enormous amounts of money trying to manipulate this process as well. It would be nice to have a foolproof system of checks and balances, but just as in politics, you can pass all the rules and regulations you want, but you'll never fully take the influence of money and vested interests out of the equation.
Yea, it's about money, they don't want cures, they want expensive treatments that have to be repeated. They found they can make more money on fundraising for research than if they cure the problem.

That is exactly why peer review exists. Anything that hasn't been peer reviewed and/or reproduced independently is by definition suspicious.
Says you. The guy that found out bacteria caused ulcers went to the medical industry and was rejected. He then gave himself ulcers and then cured himself with his own medical doctor forced the medical establishment to except his documentation. Turns out he found hot peppers kill that bacteria that causes ulcers.

I'm not sure, but I think the reason for this is because most of the people here have been suffering for years, and many audio based "treatments" do not work, and have been taking advantage of people suffering. Look at things like the Levo system. It cost thousands of dollars and barely has evidence for working. When you get scammed enough, you build up defensive walls. Altruism is extremely rare in medical cases. So if your product works, and people here are getting help from it, I am sure people will completely change their views. I'm banking on Neuromod, but I hope your system does work, and I hope it helps people ;)
Well I cured myself and hundreds of others, my testimony letters are real AND I did not coach them (made sure of that) I simply asked IF it helps them to email or physically write a letter to me stating how it helped them.
t gone michelle B.PNG

@R. David Case
Where is the working link for the file???
Once
TinnitusMix.com - you can download it for free, must play all night every night for 3 weeks on low using Koss KTX-PRO1 headphones or Koss KSC-75 headphones.

Brian Douglas tested high end Bose noise canceling headphones that worked but they are $260, the Koss are $19.

testimony for ron 11.PNG

Well I for one and very interested and willing to try. I logged on this morning to see if there was an info on the Levo system...and found this thread. Your car invention is totally cool. The electric car is a good example of something industry killed originally for profit purposes and air quality detriment.

My questions:

1. Do I need the cd, or is the posted file adequate?

2. I have only one ear blown out into the stratosphere...with suicide provoking tinnitus, constant 24/7, 'ultra' 'ultra' high-high frequency tinnitus. The other ear has tinnitus but not bothersome. The bad ear has hyperacusis too...but could likely listen to the file (or cd if that is proper )

Do I need to listen on both sides...don't want to aggravate the "good ear" if it can be helped.

Finally 3... If I do not need the cd, can I play the file just off my iPad? Or do I need a better device (not a techie in the least!). Thank you so much!!

@MJ Burton iPad should be fine. I play it off my very old iPod and it works.

One word of advice, if you're gonna buy the recommended earphones and because you have hyperacusis, buy the Koss KTX-PRO1's because they have manual volume control.

It becomes very useful if your iPad won't go low enough not to spike your tinnitus, the other ones don't have that and they're not as comfortable I find (I have both).

Start very slow, with the lowest volume possible. My target volume was way way lower than the recommended 30 percent for people who don't have hyperacusis.

The lowest setting on my iPod was actually too loud and I had to go lower with the manual volume control.

For that reason I think the sound is less effective but I can't listen too loud otherwise it spikes the tinnitus and is counterproductive. Good luck.

@R. David Case

The CD works best when played all night every night while sleeping on headphones that go to 24 kHz.The most interesting thing is if we stop listening to the CD, the tinnitus will try to recover indicating this is an automated system we are knocking out every night. I think the GPS is a huge automated scan and track weapon (multi-function) guided by Artificial Intelligence.

Can I ask again what the GPS have to do with my tinnitus?

On this webpage you're also talking about CIA/NSA and other American stuff... Being French shall I assume your recording won't work for me?

https://everydayconcerned.net/2016/...r-high-frequency-ringing-in-ears-or-tinnitus/

Without being too toxic even if I find your recording cool for masking, you are talking about conspiracy theories all around the place. Maybe I'm blind but I don't see the link.

Well....I don't really tend to follow conspiracy theories...nor do I have much of an interest in electronics...but I really appreciate that David Case does. Being an inventor is so handy when my own ear and brain (maybe) are busy generating ultra high high pitched sounds. I can't really match them...as I can't hear them..(from the outside due to massive hearing loss) ...but would like to hear them externally ...if they makes any sense...

I already ordered the recommended headphones with the head thingee...so I hope that one has the volume switch...but my question still remains...can I only listen on the bad side??? Thanks all!

Well I for one and very interested and willing to try. I logged on this morning to see if there was an info on the Levo system...and found this thread. Your car invention is totally cool. The electric car is a good example of something industry killed originally for profit purposes and air quality detriment.

My questions:

2. I have only one ear blown out into the stratosphere...with suicide provoking tinnitus, constant 24/7, 'ultra' 'ultra' high-high frequency tinnitus. The other ear has tinnitus but not bothersome. The bad ear has hyperacusis too...but could likely listen to the file (or cd if that is proper )

Do I need to listen on both sides...don't want to aggravate the "good ear" if it can be helped.

Finally 3... If I do not need the cd, can I play the file just off my iPad? Or do I need a better device (not a techie in the least!). Thank you so much!!
You should use on both ears with regular tinnitus but with hyperacusis, try on better ear first on very low volume. The CD has less variables, for example every phone, tablet, etc has a little different output characteristics and the CD can't be hacked or changed. But the download is free at TinnitusMix.com - the CD is free except for shipping at antitinnitusv2k.com - you must use while sleeping all night every night for 3 weeks. Thanks for good comments on my solar truck, I love doing things they say can't be done!!!

tinnitus talk t gone.PNG

Well....I don't really tend to follow conspiracy theories...nor do I have much of an interest in electronics...but I really appreciate that David Case does. Being an inventor is so handy when my own ear and brain (maybe) are busy generating ultra high high pitched sounds. I can't really match them...as I can't hear them..(from the outside due to massive hearing loss) ...but would like to hear them externally ...if they makes any sense...

I already ordered the recommended headphones with the head thingee...so I hope that one has the volume switch...but my question still remains...can I only listen on the bad side??? Thanks all!
You should use on both ears unless one has hyperacusis.The Koss have an analog volume control, this is much better than a digital control that is stair stepped that can be hard to adjust and sometimes can raise up on its own according to some reports.

for t talk 4.PNG

@R. David Case

The CD works best when played all night every night while sleeping on headphones that go to 24 kHz.The most interesting thing is if we stop listening to the CD, the tinnitus will try to recover indicating this is an automated system we are knocking out every night. I think the GPS is a huge automated scan and track weapon (multi-function) guided by Artificial Intelligence.

Can I ask again what the GPS have to do with my tinnitus?

On this webpage you're also talking about CIA/NSA and other American stuff... Being French shall I assume your recording won't work for me?

https://everydayconcerned.net/2016/...r-high-frequency-ringing-in-ears-or-tinnitus/

Without being too toxic even if I find your recording cool for masking, you are talking about conspiracy theories all around the place. Maybe I'm blind but I don't see the link.
I tried to patent a high tech computer and was hit with a sonic tinnitus system (like Cuba diplomats) to stop me and debilitate me. It destroyed my life, I said to myself I am an electronic engineer and inventor,why can't I make a sound similar to the sonic system and interfere with it.

So that's what I did and the device I made produced very strange sounds. I recorded them and used with headphones and it knocked out my tinnitus. I began to send this to others and it cured their tinnitus. I remixed it into stereo (2 different tracks, left, right) and that remix is also curing v2k (hearing voices) and have cured two people of clicking. 430 people cured so far. All I can tell you is technology is more advanced than anyone understands and the court system is still in 1950. All countries are experimenting with systems to affect people to get the results and goals of that government.

So in summary, I am curing natural tinnitus and artificial tinnitus and just want to help people end the torture.

name rem best.PNG

t gone michelle B.PNG

@MJ Burton iPad should be fine. I play it off my very old iPod and it works.

One word of advice, if you're gonna buy the recommended earphones and because you have hyperacusis, buy the Koss KTX-PRO1's because they have manual volume control.

It becomes very useful if your iPad won't go low enough not to spike your tinnitus, the other ones don't have that and they're not as comfortable I find (I have both).

Start very slow, with the lowest volume possible. My target volume was way way lower than the recommended 30 percent for people who don't have hyperacusis.

The lowest setting on my iPod was actually too loud and I had to go lower with the manual volume control.

For that reason I think the sound is less effective but I can't listen too loud otherwise it spikes the tinnitus and is counterproductive. Good luck.
Very good advice.

My questions:

I purchased the recommended headphone and plan to start this as soon as they arrive. I will update everyone on my results (positive or negative). I have super high pitched tinnitus in the range of 14-16 kHz to the point where I can "feel" it similar to how you would feel a high frequency tone pierce your brain when played too loud.

I don't want to get into conspiracy theories here but I do find it fascinating and somehow plausible but I think a sure way one would see if external energy sources are causing your symptoms is to build yourself a Faraday cage which grounds out all radio/electromagnetic waves and spend a couple of days in it and observe the results. I know it sounds loony but I would guess that would be a sure way to find out if your symptoms are from any external sources.

Anyway, any suggestions on how to get the .wav file onto my iPad so I can loop it? I'm guessing I would have to find some app that's capable of playing the uncompressed file.

I purchased the recommended headphone and plan to start this as soon as they arrive. I will update everyone on my results (positive or negative). I have super high pitched tinnitus in the range of 14-16 kHz to the point where I can "feel" it similar to how you would feel a high frequency tone pierce your brain when played too loud.

I don't want to get into conspiracy theories here but I do find it fascinating and somehow plausible but I think a sure way one would see if external energy sources are causing your symptoms is to build yourself a Faraday cage which grounds out all radio/electromagnetic waves and spend a couple of days in it and observe the results. I know it sounds loony but I would guess that would be a sure way to find out if your symptoms are from any external sources.

Anyway, any suggestions on how to get the .wav file onto my iPad so I can loop it? I'm guessing I would have to find some app that's capable of playing the uncompressed file.
You download it from the website in the first post through your iPad and then download VLC player from the App Store and play it with VLC so you can loop it.

Actually I wanted to follow up on my last post... There are theories that when hearing is damaged, the brain becomes sensitive to external radiation and tinnitus is the brain picking up this background radiation that's always there similar to an analog TV picking up static. I don't know if studies on this have been done before but I would be interested in finding out.

Going back to the idea of a Faraday cage. I personally am not in the position to do this having a wife and two kids. My wife will think I have gone nuts if I start to line my room with steel mesh but I know there are some of you out there that are more in the position where you could actually spend a couple hundred (if that) and line your bedroom with steel screen/mesh. I'm sure you could purchase a roll of it quite cheap and you could staple it on the walls, ceiling and floor overlapping all joints. If you do it right, you will have zero electromagnetic waves enter your room. Your cell phone, WiFi, AM/FM radio should not work inside the room. Spend a couple of days or weeks as much as possible and see how you feel overall. You might just discover something, who knows. I know I would try it just for the hell of it and the cool factor of building a Faraday cage if I were in single living alone and who knows, maybe sleeping in a room that blocks out all external energy sources could be beneficial to your health. If anyone has tried this or has heard of a study please share it.

That would be a good suggestion but I have cured many with Faraday cages, this new type of constructive interference system they are using will penetrate 350 ft of soil, penetrate sea water, and penetrate a Faraday cage. Here is the C.I.A.'s own words in this declassified document. And Google "MACH C" they have been sending sound waves faster than light for many years, when you can send sounds backwards in time who needs a time machine. You must understand when they do this the sound waves go backward in time. When coupled with the G.P.S. grid it overcomes delays in distance and gives the hyper real time control even at 22,000 miles away.

ti gone bruno.PNG

scaler 1.PNG

mach c.PNG

That would be a good suggestion but I have cured many with Faraday cages, this new type of constructive interference system they are using will penetrate 350 ft of soil, penetrate sea water, and penetrate a Faraday cage. Here is the C.I.A.'s own words in this declassified document. And Google "MACH C" they have been sending sound waves faster than light for many years, when you can send sounds backwards in time who needs a time machine. You must understand when they do this the sound waves go backward in time. When coupled with the G.P.S. grid it overcomes delays in distance and gives the hyper real time control even at 22,000 miles away.

View attachment 26140
View attachment 26141
View attachment 26143
a scalar is just a quantity dougie. a wave cannot just be scalar. there is no such thing as a scalar wave.

Q: which way was that dog running?
A: 5

It doesn't make sense.

Courtesy of @Frédéric, maybe there might be something to streaming sound into your ears all night after all.

http://loquens.revistas.csic.es/index.php/loquens/article/view/58/174
I knew this for a while. I've already read that if you couple the sounds with stimulation of the Vagus nerve, it is even more effective. I purchased a cheap electronic muscle simulator from Amazon that I want to use in conjunction with David's file at night for an all out assault on the tinnitus. I am taking precautions with the level of sound and intensity of the stimulation since I don't want to do more harm than good. I know some of the devices in production right now uses a similar method of stimulating the tongue while playing a sound similar to tinnitus.

I will also try to use Acoustic CR Neuromodulation in conjunction with the electronic stimulator.

In fact, I want to try ACRN first since the sound is much less harsh and I know when I play that all by itself, it reduces my tinnitus temporarily. Hoping if I combine it with the stimulation and use it during sleep, it will have more of a permanent effect.

If that doesn't produce much results, then I'll try David's audio which I find quite harsh to listen to but willing to try. Will keep you posted.

I knew this for a while. I've already read that if you couple the sounds with stimulation of the Vagus nerve, it is even more effective. I purchased a cheap electronic muscle simulator from Amazon that I want to use in conjunction with David's file at night for an all out assault on the tinnitus. I am taking precautions with the level of sound and intensity of the stimulation since I don't want to do more harm than good. I know some of the devices in production right now uses a similar method of stimulating the tongue while playing a sound similar to tinnitus.

I will also try to use Acoustic CR Neuromodulation in conjunction with the electronic stimulator.

In fact, I want to try ACRN first since the sound is much less harsh and I know when I play that all by itself, it reduces my tinnitus temporarily. Hoping if I combine it with the stimulation and use it during sleep, it will have more of a permanent effect.

If that doesn't produce much results, then I'll try David's audio which I find quite harsh to listen to but willing to try. Will keep you posted.
Well the ACRN you are supposed to find the exact frequency of your tinnitus which is impossible for me since it's always fluctuating and with head noise as well it's impossible to find the right pitch.

Is your tinnitus a steady tone and is it easy to find your frequency?

I am sticking with David's file and having good results so far and I'm not even using it every night but will soon if I keep making progress.

Actually I wanted to follow up on my last post... There are theories that when hearing is damaged, the brain becomes sensitive to external radiation and tinnitus is the brain picking up this background radiation that's always there similar to an analog TV picking up static. I don't know if studies on this have been done before but I would be interested in finding out.

Going back to the idea of a Faraday cage. I personally am not in the position to do this having a wife and two kids. My wife will think I have gone nuts if I start to line my room with steel mesh but I know there are some of you out there that are more in the position where you could actually spend a couple hundred (if that) and line your bedroom with steel screen/mesh. I'm sure you could purchase a roll of it quite cheap and you could staple it on the walls, ceiling and floor overlapping all joints. If you do it right, you will have zero electromagnetic waves enter your room. Your cell phone, WiFi, AM/FM radio should not work inside the room. Spend a couple of days or weeks as much as possible and see how you feel overall. You might just discover something, who knows. I know I would try it just for the hell of it and the cool factor of building a Faraday cage if I were in single living alone and who knows, maybe sleeping in a room that blocks out all external energy sources could be beneficial to your health. If anyone has tried this or has heard of a study please share it.
You are right, there is way to much radiation pollution, cell phone waves unwind D.N.A., your body has to repair it. I live in a very remote area with no cell service and very little man made radiation. I do grounding of the body, this reduces free radicals and promotes health. We were designed to be touching the ground (grounded), when we get in our car and travel a 280 volt static charge occurs on and in our car. This is detrimental to our bio-systems. This is why when you drive 100 miles it feels like you have worked 8 hours.

cell towers bad.PNG

Well the ACRN you are supposed to find the exact frequency of your tinnitus which is impossible for me since it's always fluctuating and with head noise as well it's impossible to find the right pitch.

Is your tinnitus a steady tone and is it easy to find your frequency?

I am sticking with David's file and having good results so far and I'm not even using it every night but will soon if I keep making progress.
Yea every one assumes my TinnitusMix is just like others on YouTube, it is like nothing out there and is only available through me and here at TinnitusMix.com and it does not require it to be adjusted to the pitch of the user's tinnitus.

a scalar is just a quantity dougie. a wave cannot just be scalar. there is no such thing as a scalar wave.

Q: which way was that dog running?
A: 5

It doesn't make sense.
I totally agree with you , the C.I.A. should not call them scaler waves. Something like time variant propagated energy would be more of a descriptor.

You are right, there is way to much radiation pollution, cell phone waves unwind D.N.A., your body has to repair it. I live in a very remote area with no cell service and very little man made radiation. I do grounding of the body, this reduces free radicals and promotes health. We were designed to be touching the ground (grounded), when we get in our car and travel a 280 volt static charge occurs on and in our car. This is detrimental to our bio-systems. This is why when you drive 100 miles it feels like you have worked 8 hours.

View attachment 26165
Would it kill you to post a link to that article or are you just going to use a tiny image that only shows the title and blurs out the author's name without any indication whatsoever about where it was published?

I tried SoundCure and it turned out to be a dud and aggravated my tinnitus. That is why I'm a bit hesitant on trying David's sound mix. Why not approach the U.S. Dept. of defense on trying your sound mix on a larger sample size if you have been using it with good results for 19 years or so? Btw, I don't know anything about scalar waves and how they are related to tinnitus. Some of the posts do not seem very relevant to tinnitus in my opinion. They seem a bit bizarre to say the least.

Register

Register on Tinnitus Talk for free!

Register Now