Lenire — Bimodal Stimulation Treatment by Neuromod

What makes you say that? The man who was at the head of mSync is Chief Science Officer at Neuromod.

Unless he's not sharing his method with them. Which is getting into conspiracy thinking.
Guy's a pessimist or a troll. Pay no mind.

So when was your last session? Wasn't it like last year?

Also, was the beep on and off with the zap? And did the beep sound match your tinnitus tone?
End of 2018. It was broadband noise. The offset was in milliseconds so I couldn't tell if it was at the same time or how much it varied.

Why are you so salty about it?

Care to give us some background insight that you seem to have?

By reading your posts you did stem cell therapy which had zero trials done for it to prove efficiency on a large scale. So this is already looking better than stem cells...
LOL, salty. And no, I don't care.

I'm enjoying some totally peaceful days lately, it might very well be from stem cells or God coming down and stopping these moth** fuck*** bullets - and that's all I care about.

I'm out. Best of luck to you all and I mean that from my heart, because I've been there for 5 looooong years.

I'm new here, this is my third stint of tinnitus! And by that I mean I have had it three times... First got it in 2009 and it took 8 months of my life away, couldn't cope with it at all, I practically spent months at home not being able to function, finally got myself together after taking Zispin (Mirtazapine) for a few months, got back to normal but still with a bit of noise bothering me.

I got into the first MuteButton trial and all I can say is that there was no more tinnitus after that.

Then in January 2012 I attended a loud event and it came back, messing me up again for about 4 months. I got back to functioning again after taking Zispin, but there was still some very bothersome noise, so I took part in the 2nd trial for MuteButton in July 2012.

All I can say is that the tinnitus went away again.

It can go away, and when people say it's permanent, that is not always true.

Unfortunately it came back with a bang in February this year (after being in a loud pub with a band).

I have got an appointment with Neuromod in June!

Fingers crossed that this will help me again as it did before.

I'm new here, this is my third stint of tinnitus! And by that I mean I have had it three times... First got it in 2009 and it took 8 months of my life away, couldn't cope with it at all, I practically spent months at home not being able to function, finally got myself together after taking Zispin (Mirtazapine) for a few months, got back to normal but still with a bit of noise bothering me.

I got into the first MuteButton trial and all I can say is that there was no more tinnitus after that.

Then in January 2012 I attended a loud event and it came back, messing me up again for about 4 months. I got back to functioning again after taking Zispin, but there was still some very bothersome noise, so I took part in the 2nd trial for MuteButton in July 2012.

Unfortunately it came back with a bang in February this year (after being in a loud pub with a band).

Great news! But sorry to hear you got it again. Protect your hearing!

Just a reminder guys, even if this eliminates your tinnitus, PROTECT YOUR EARS!

Talk about never learning huh!

Oh my god, this is wonderful news! So you heard silence again? You have been healed and tinnitus free even twice!

How did you make an appointment with them? I have filled in the questionnaire but Neuromod has not contacted me yet in any way.

Sadly we will always live in "caution mode" until we can fix the cause of the problem. Once you relax, the tinnitus is back. I have already learned it. :(

Anyway it's very encouraging to know that @Clearance's tinnitus improved with Neuromod technology.

Oh my god, this is wonderful news! So you heard silence again? You have been healed and tinnitus free even twice!

How did you make an appointment with them? I have filled in the questionnaire but Neuromod has not contacted me yet in any way.
Yes, I have had it bad and high pitched in both ears (or head) and it has gone away twice before.

I got the appointment because I was part of the previous trials and they know me, and because I am desperate right now and kept calling them.

Yes, I have had it bad and high pitched in both ears (or head) and it has gone away twice before.

I got the appointment because I was part of the previous trials and they know me, and because I am desperate right now and kept calling them.
Clearance,

Your experience to me is major news (more than a story) that is as important as @kelpiemsp and @Clare B's successes. Why these events of cured patients are neither mentioned nor elaborated on Tinnitus Talk at all is beyond me. Because Neuromod had you as part of the previous trials, the treatment recipe (timing/other parameters etc....) used is likely to enable the success again. It'll also enhance the knowledge base and credibility of Lenire. I sincerely hope that you will be the first of many Lenire success stories.

What makes you say that? The man who was at the head of mSync is Chief Science Officer at Neuromod.

Unless he's not sharing his method with them. Which is getting into conspiracy thinking.
The question wasn't will it be effective. The question was will it be as effective as the Minnesota device.

Your story seriously gives me hope, thank you!!!

But I'm curious, what caused your tinnitus to come back all those times?

Clearance,

Your experience to me is major news (more than a story) that is as important as @kelpiemsp and @Clare B's successes. Why these events of cured patients are neither mentioned nor elaborated on Tinnitus Talk at all is beyond me. Because Neuromod had you as part of the previous trials, the treatment recipe (timing/other parameters etc....) used is likely to enable the success again. It'll also enhance the knowledge base and credibility of Lenire. I sincerely hope that you will be the first of many Lenire success stories.
I think it's because once your tinnitus is gone you do not want to talk about it again for fear of your brain remembering it. I truly believe that's it, so anyone who has moved on from it will not speak of it. I know that's the way I was.

...I got into the first MuteButton trial and all I can say is that there was no more tinnitus after that.

Dude! Thank you so much for posting this! Hope is my oxygen these days. I'm giving you Kelpiemsp- and Clare B- level kudos. You guys are my heroes.

Word. As of this week my tinnitus has been vacant.
I know it's in our nature to be cautious and/or skeptical given the hell that most of us on here have gone through. But, I must admit, my response to this is simple: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for sharing, and congrats. May we all get there soon enough.

If Lenire only produces lukewarm results it will become a very important question.
No doubt those lining up to be the first to try it in Ireland are going to be guinea pigs, but as long as they know that going into it and are willing to temper their expectations, that's their decision. But they are doing the rest of us a service as we'll all be counting on their testimonials, good or bad. They are going to be in far greater numbers than any of the trials (for any of these devices) and so that data is going to carry much more weight.

No doubt those lining up to be the first to try it in Ireland are going to be guinea pigs, but as long as they know that going into it and are willing to temper their expectations, that's their decision. But they are doing the rest of us a service as we'll all be counting on their testimonials, good or bad. They are going to be in far greater numbers than any of the trials (for any of these devices) and so that data is going to carry much more weight.
It's really all around the board, because you don't really know what to expect.

Some people had complete elimination of their tinnitus (quite a few people who came back to this board), and then some people like Ken had a 17dB reduction. A very small portion didn't experience any improvement.

This is assuming the stories we've heard so far are legit.

Register

Register on Tinnitus Talk for free!

Register Now