• We have updated Tinnitus Talk.

If you come across any issues, please use our contact form to get in touch.

Lenire — Bimodal Stimulation Treatment by Neuromod

Hahaha, same, I've been watching both equally. I actually sold some BTC but I didn't have very much. Thought it might drop too much. But yeah, Lenire's success is more valuable in my opinion.
My thoughts exactly. It's hard to put a price on silence. So far I'm going in on Litecoin because of the halving expected in August. I suspect there will be a bull run for all cryptos this year, similar to 2017. The expected profits are going straight into the Lenire fund lol or if not Susan Shore device. Whichever is available near me first.

As part of the Lenire User Experience Group, will it be tracked involving amount of hearing loss and success rate?

Let me try and be clearer. I believe the only person who said their tinnitus is completely gone had no hearing loss.

Possibly the success rate drops the more hearing loss you have.

Would that be worthy of tracking?
Hi Piney,

Yes, the extent of hearing loss would definitely be worth tracking.

We're putting together the Survey now and will have a question on the extent of existing hearing loss.

Simon

I have a date for 2nd of August. I'm just emailing them about my ear wax issue and the fact I've not had a hearing test done because of it. I can get a same day return flight for 108 pounds so it's tempting to give this thing a shot.

For anyone wondering its 18 miles from the airport to the hospital. How does everyone plan to get from A to B?
I have an appointment on July 23. Would you like to swap with your appointment on August 2?

@PeterPan have you been keeping track of everyone's appointment dates / when their treatment starts?

@Dizzyhead888

I'm already going on 23rd July, appointment at 2.15 pm. Was thinking about a taxi to the Centre. I think I will be refused Lenire but plan to go for assessment.

I thought we were going to have a coffee or Guinness together!

@PeterPan have you been keeping track of everyone's appointment dates / when their treatment starts?
Hi Jack, The user group registration process asks for the month during which you are planning to go to Neuromod, but I have also been keeping an eye on the thread and have a spreadsheet (sorted by date!) with dates people have provided for their initial appointment. As of yesterday, there are 23 confirmed appointments and 3 of these have already occurred. I think this should be OK to publish here (as it is already on the thread), but let me check with Markku and Hazel first.

OK, got a quick response from Hazel! The information is publicly available in the thread, so here it is (apologies if I have made any errors). This is valid as of yesterday.

Some dates have been estimated where users have stated Mid September or similar.

upload_2019-6-28_3-4-50.png

People are saying the device fitting date is about 4 weeks after the initial appointment (although Neuromod originally stated it would be about 2 weeks):

Neuromod Schedule.png

OK, got a quick response from Hazel! The information is publicly available in the thread, so here it is (apologies if I have made any errors). This is valid as of yesterday.

Some dates have been estimated where users have stated Mid September or similar.

View attachment 30652
Mine was advanced to September 27th, you can update your file.

Lenire payment plans (posting this on behalf of one of our members):

Neuromod-Lenire-Pricing-Plans.jpg

View attachment 30652

People are saying the device fitting date is about 4 weeks after the initial appointment (although Neuromod originally stated it would be about 2 weeks)
Big gap in August, maybe it is a holiday.

Lenire payment plans (posting this on behalf of one of our members):

View attachment 30654
Seeing that the total treatment will be 90 hours or less, we shouldn't have to replace the tongue tip (sounds so sexual lol). Since it is used for 180 hours it makes me think that they plan on potentially letting people use the device beyond the 3 month treatment.

This is also evident in their treatment timeline where they say, "continue use", after the 3 month treatment has concluded.

Still checking this forum every other day and nobody here yet with a Lenire device. I guess the good news is that the amount of people trying it will give the whole community an idea if it works or not.

Just wish it was more readily available.

@Candy

I have ocular hypertension and laser treatment didn't work for me although it has for others.

I've seen the Hospital tinnitus therapist, Consultant, tried hypnotherapy, cranial therapy, homeopathy! Erm a long list so I guess I'm jaded in expectations now regarding tinnitus.

Where are you travelling from Candy? I'm in South Devon hence the need to fly.

Eve

I wonder if I could be a good candidate for Lenire, being that I have some hyperacusis. My right ear has had a good amount of high-pitch ringing for a week straight. Then I vacuumed for 20 minutes without earplugs and it has gone silent since then for the first time in a month. It's weird how certain frequencies will knock it out for some time.

Curious if reactive tinnitus like that is a sign that Lenire could really help?

I had my assessment on the 18th June, they said it could be up to 4 weeks for fitting, but I received texts a few days ago for appointments for 1st review on 30th August and 2nd review on 8th October... so that may be why August is booked up because first rounds of reviews are in August...

I had my assessment on the 18th June, they said it could be up to 4 weeks for fitting, but I received texts a few days ago for appointments for 1st review on 30th August and 2nd review on 8th October... so that may be why August is booked up because first rounds of reviews are in August...
I have my appointment on the 1st of November... such a long time to wait :(
Would both of you be up to being part of our Lenire User Experience Group? I see your names are not part of the group yet.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/lenire-user-experience

Register

Register on Tinnitus Talk for free!

Register Now