• We have updated Tinnitus Talk.

If you come across any issues, please use our contact form to get in touch.

My Posting Place

WJB2gxt.gif

Hey Zug Zug, I habituated and don't bother flag waving on a tinnitus forum anymore. I've moved on with life and don't allow my personal negative views of the medical world to occupy my minds rent space anymore.

upload_2021-5-11_22-34-42.png

If you're confused as to what this is, here's an explanation: I like the site, and what it stands for, but I don't always care for wha'ts posted and who's posting. They also don't care for my posting either.

So I've decided that it makes sense to do them and me a favor and make my own thread where I could post content I want to post, while letting other people have the site they like without me lowering the overall content for them.

I plan on mostly posting memes and there's no place for that here, when there should be.

Also if I don't want you here I will ask you to please leave.

gaussian + glass tile effect is fun
upload_2021-5-31_8-23-40.png
upload_2021-5-31_8-23-57.png

Original
upload_2021-5-31_8-27-0.png

Modifications (white border doesn't show on a white background)
upload_2021-5-31_8-26-37.png

and Something I am working on
upload_2021-5-31_8-42-32.png

upload_2021-4-13_19-43-2-png.png

Damn, and just when I was about to order myself a couple of bottles of that sweet sweet QUIETUM PLUS... (it's inspired by nature y'know :D).

@Damocles

Thank you for showing interest in the turtle. I turned his entire shell green like the grass. But I am having trouble getting everything to blend smoothly. As for the supplements, they are scams.

upload_2021-6-3_21-15-14.png

This is the texture/brush I am working with. I made it myself with a free stock photo from here. http://www.pngall.com/chain-png/download/4696

I then used a quick mask brush selection Gimp to get the chain in order and set it as a dynamic brush with 60 pixels of spacing.
upload_2021-6-3_21-21-43.png

Now that this chain is a dynamic brush. This effect can happen.

upload_2021-6-3_21-48-36.png

The dynamic chain/textures has to be started off canvas. It has a visual error if it started on canvas.

@Damocles, as for the supplements, they are scams.
Yes, I've followed your work in Scam Busting... and I must say, I'm impressed.

If I headed a shady organisation of some kind... say, an organisation that consistently ignored civil liberties :cautious:, I would definitely be interested in hiring you.

As for the supplements, they are scams.
I saw your work and I am a bit shocked about it. Here in Europe, or at least in the country where I live, there is also a lot of weird, kinda expensive supplements being sold in pharmacies but none of them went so far like the Silencil, Synapse, and so on. I mean, paying a fake actor to play a fake doctor with a fake story to sell a mixture of random herbs for an insane 70 dollars per a bottle, oh... I guess here supplement sale is better regulated than in the US.

All of these were made by me in shared workflows between Gimp (primarly), and GMIC, Inkscape, Pixelitor and PytorchREMBG and second hand tools to do things Gimp can't. I have been studying the mechanics of design intensely.

pasted_image005.png

pasted_image003.png

My health problems are torturing but I am so greatful that I get every day to practice my stupid art hobbies and bust health scammers.

Register

Register on Tinnitus Talk for free!

Register Now