• We have updated Tinnitus Talk.

If you come across any issues, please use our contact form to get in touch.

Saffron Cure for Tinnitus?

Yes since I started saffron my T fluctuates , the spickes and the hissing head are eliminated ,the tone is purified ,in the day didn't bother me at all and at night I heard it but lower. So I am in my second week I can confirme that it works and not a placebo at all.
Exactly what I am experiencing !
Thank God for such a powerful collective Placebo ! ;)

It doesn't, we need people telling it doesn't work
You can say that it doesnt work until you are blue in the face , I dont care what you "think" ..I KNOW it works . Have you tried it ?

Btw, it does not work , slightly , or a little , its massive improvement.

You can say that it doesnt work until you are blue in the face , I dont care what you "think" ..I KNOW it works . Have you tried it ?
No and I won't before someone administers you a placebo saffron. I guarantee it will make you feel the same as the "real" saffron.

Short term, let's see 3 weeks from now if it continues to work for you. I bet it won't and this topic will be dead by then.

If this Scamfron worked, don't y'all think it would be mainstream knowledge by now.

I dont understand what you are aiming for with all your pessimistic posts. Nobody should expect a guaranteed cure. Its worth being called a treatment and thats for sure. No matter how many baseless assumptions you throw here.

No and I won't before someone administers you a placebo saffron.
So you are just going to decide that this does nothing because you are so jaded that you are convinced I am some crackpot, well, your loss.
You assume too much , I was not expecting this to work at all , like everything else...possibly a minute effect if at all.
In fact I did not even make the connection on my first "silent" day .

My T has been alternating from 2 medium days followed by one very loud day. Today, it was quite loud in the morning as I expected it to be. I tried about 4 strands in warm almond milk and about 4 hours later my T seems lower than it should be for a loud day. I'm going to try it again in the evening but with more strands.

I'm going to try it again in the evening but with more strands.
Go ahead , you dont feel any effects from Saffron , as in lethargy or drugged , not at all .
Slight mood boost and ...hopefully a reduction in T.
If you are super sensitive to drugs like me then you should still be good to go with the full dosage or 10 15 strands.
Having said that you know this best yourself , just saying :)

It was quite constant without fluctuation before I took saffron but Im nine months in and its getting a little bit louder every months

To all: I'm using 10-15 strands morning and evening now. This has most definitely helped lower the noise. I will continue to pray for each and every one of the kind people here.

my tinnitus has been a lot better lately, though I suspect that has more to do with a bunch of other things than it does saffron... hard to say...

GREAT news linearb.

Hey guys, how much saffron do you take?
If this Scamfron worked, don't y'all think it would be mainstream knowledge by now.

Read this:
Noorbala, A. A., et al. "Hydro-alcoholic extract of Crocus sativus L. versus fluoxetine in the treatment of mild to moderate depression: a double-blind, randomized pilot trial." Journal of ethnopharmacology 97.2 (2005): 281-284.

It does work for depression. I guess, if someones' tinnitus is caused by some kind of depression, this could work.

What do people mean by brain T?Probably a stupid question but I never understood what people meant by this,the sound feels like it's in your brain and not your ears?I experience MES(Musical Ear Syndrome)so would that point at a central origin with me?

Anyway I bought some more of this Saffron stuff, hasn't really helped with my T and H but I feel mine is more ear based so that's probably why. Either way it does make me feel somewhat chilled afterwards so not a total waste for me.

Register

Register on Tinnitus Talk for free!

Register Now