• We have updated Tinnitus Talk.

If you come across any issues, please use our contact form to get in touch.

Saffron Cure for Tinnitus?

First I got it in Tenerife . There is a pic in this thread , was cheap-ish but worked, then I ran out and bought locally , Spanish , dont have it front of me , cant remember the brand.

Locally it was 10 euro per gram , I would pay 10 times that currently.

It appears a lot of users here report some success with this. I've ordered some as well, can't hurt to try for now. I also like spices in my foods and drinks, so there's no loss if it does nothing. It's only 6.70 euro per gram where I ordered it.

Second week long attempt with top quality saffron from www.saffrondirect.com in milk. Still seems to make T slightly worse if I'm honest. However I have noticed that it makes me smile more. Never taken Anti Depressant meds ( drug phobic...) so nothing to compare with but this stuff really gives you a lift. Smile while your Hissssssssing. I honestly think this would be a great Anti-depressant for some folks. Thanks folks :):):):):)
Exactly the same for me.. T is louder I think but it makes me feel somehow happier - and this counts too in life :)
It is a spice and ha sorry several positive effects: https://www.greeksaffron.co.uk/health/

I'm hypersensitive so I tried about 3 strands in warm water. About an hour later, I could swear my brain T went down to almost nothing but I'm leaning toward it being more of a coincidence as it has been fluctuating drastically for the past few days. That was a few hours ago and it's back up again slightly. I may try it again tomorrow with a normal dose but I worry about making this worse.

Overall, I do have to say that from everyone's posts, this seems to be one of the more effective treatments more so than the traditional stuff like Gingko that doesn't seem to work for anyone.

Oh, I also alerted a researcher that I have been in touch with, in the hopes that they may do a study.

I'm hypersensitive so I tried about 3 strands in warm water. About an hour later, I could swear my brain T went down to almost nothing but I'm leaning toward it being more of a coincidence as it has been fluctuating drastically for the past few days. That was a few hours ago and it's back up again slightly. I may try it again tomorrow with a normal dose but I worry about making this worse.

Overall, I do have to say that from everyone's posts, this seems to be one of the more effective treatments more so than the traditional stuff like Gingko that doesn't seem to work for anyone.

Oh, I also alerted a researcher that I have been in touch with, in the hopes that they may do a study.

I hope that it works to quiet things like it has for me. That is great news if you can get a researcher to put forth the effort to work on getting some sort of empirical data.

I have done this now for at least 7 days. No difference whatsoever. None. I am using South African saffron. Not sure if that's the problem but I would at least expect some effect if it was going to work.

I don't understand what's the matter with my T , some times goes up and somtimes goes down(n) Never happened to me since 2005 ,I think saffron is going to do somthing.:)
This is how I imagine my T at this moment.

16128006_1407701599280322_884875874_n.gif

No this is not a scam. I do not sell any Saffron. Also Saffron is one of the best spices available. The cost of Saffron for 2g is around $15US
I'll give it a try! I've been having better days than bad lately so it's not going to hurt! I remember when I was back in the states, it cost a ton for a tiny bit. I live in London now, so I think I might be able to find it at any store. Thanks, sorry for my skepticism. I've been seeing a lot of good noise on this thread.
Ricardo

Got mine today.

IWXHJ7P.jpg

Even the packaging is luxurious. They even added an extra one as a welcome present. I'm stoked! The saffron looks deep red and smells flowery. In fact my whole mailbox smelled like saffron when I opened it.;)

Going to add a few strands to some home made turmeric milk for extra effect.

Is this happening after you started taking Saffron ?
Yes since I started saffron my T fluctuates , the spickes and the hissing head are eliminated ,the tone is purified ,in the day didn't bother me at all and at night I heard it but lower. So I am in my second week I can confirme that it works and not a placebo at all.

Register

Register on Tinnitus Talk for free!

Register Now