• We have updated Tinnitus Talk.

If you come across any issues, please use our contact form to get in touch.

Stem Cell Clinics for Treating Tinnitus?

I think I might give Innate Healthcare in AZ a call.
The guy that runs/owns Innate Healthcare seems sketchy. In this video he is being grilled about the supposed legality of what he is doing. Also, he was basically unable to answer how their lab is conforming to any regulations. His answer seems to be because he is not selling the stem cells to anyone, it is all fair game without oversight:

The guy that runs/owns Innate Healthcare seems sketchy. In this video he is being grilled about the supposed legality of what he is doing. Also, he was basically unable to answer how their lab is conforming to any regulations. His answer seems to be because he is not selling the stem cells to anyone, it is all fair game without oversight:
I was talking to someone who actually works in a legit stem cell clinic. He said he is in specific stem cell groups with this doctor and thinks he's a complete idiot/quack. Not exactly much to go on but I wouldn't like to get stem cells here when he doesn't even provide information on the lab he gets them from and where it's also most likely illegal anyway.
Look at this page:

https://www.facebook.com/uncema.nacional

Browse through the updates, there are several updates that have the same logo (UNCEMA).

I think it may exist in some sense, but it is NOT a real university. It's some kind of mega scam homeopathy outlet as far as I can see. You can probably buy a honoris cause award from them.

STAY FAR AWAY FROM THE DREAM BODY CLINIC.
Thanks for your input but this wouldn't turn me off the whole clinic. I'm still going to go there. The doctor only needs to be able to do an IV which is the most basic type of medical procedure.

Thanks for your input but this wouldn't turn me off the whole clinic. I'm still going to go there. The doctor only needs to be able to do an IV which is the most basic type of medical procedure.
It's clear from your posts you're pretty gullible, but I doubt you are doing there anyway. You've been talking of going to one of these clinics so long, it's all talk by now. See ya when you have actually gone there and been scammed (with fake stem cells).

Look into Celltex out of Houston, TX. They have been around a long time, quite reputable, they even treated one of the governors of Texas who credits them with solving his medical problem.

They use your own stem cells, multiply them over a several week period, then re-inject. Completely safe since it's your own cells. A local doctor of your choice in your home town extracts the stem cells and air freights them to Texas. So you don't even have to go to Texas.

The only catch is you have to fly to their partner hospital in Mexico for re-injection, because the US only allows stem cells to be re-injected the same day, which means they cannot be multiplied. So there is travel involved. But in Mexico it's simply an IV injection of your own cells that were prepared and air freighted in from Houston. So it's quick and safe.

https://celltexbank.com/

It's clear from your posts you're pretty gullible, but I doubt you are doing there anyway. You've been talking of going to one of these clinics so long, it's all talk by now. See ya when you have actually gone there and been scammed (with fake stem cells).
You're too pessimistic my man. Stem cell treatment is a real thing and there are real clinics that perform this treatment. It's not all a scam.

I really am going to go to some treatment soon. It's worth doing a lot of research instead of just jumping right into it.

Look into Celltex out of Houston, TX. They have been around a long time, quite reputable, they even treated one of the governors of Texas who credits them with solving his medical problem.

They use your own stem cells, multiply them over a several week period, then re-inject. Completely safe since it's your own cells. A local doctor of your choice in your home town extracts the stem cells and air freights them to Texas. So you don't even have to go to Texas.

The only catch is you have to fly to their partner hospital in Mexico for re-injection, because the US only allows stem cells to be re-injected the same day, which means they cannot be multiplied. So there is travel involved. But in Mexico it's simply an IV injection of your own cells that were prepared and air freighted in from Houston. So it's quick and safe.

https://celltexbank.com/
These type of cells are usually only used for orthopedic issues since they're not as effective as stem cells that come from wharton's jelly or the umbilical cord. There's also a risk whenever stem cells are transported as they need to be frozen and thawed in very strict procedures. It's very easy for the cells to die if you don't transport them properly. For this reason, it's usually better to go to a clinic that has their own lab on site. It could be good though all the same, it's also probably a lot cheaper than other options.

EDIT:

OK, I was talking to Josh from Dream Body and I'm going to book everything for an appointment tomorrow. I should be getting treatment there mid October.

The ISSCR Guide to Stem Cell Treatments

This should help you determine if the clinic is any good. Have a look at "Stem Cell Treatments: What to Ask.". Sadly, this put me off of trying stem cells for tinnitus.
I have read something very similar to this before.

Why does this put you off trying stem cells?

There are no human studies to show this is effective. Not one study.
There is one from Florida on children. They used infused cells from umbilical cord blood.

I had 150 million Mesenchymal Stem Cells from the Umbilical Cord infused via IV drip about 2 months ago.

I have had no changes in any of my complex symptoms which include tinnitus. I didn't have the treatment for tinnitus, I had it for immune system issues but had hoped they were related. Of course they could be related and the stem cells might not have had the desired effect. Still, nothing ventured, nothing gained.

I had 150 million Mesenchymal Stem Cells from the Umbilical Cord infused via IV drip about 2 months ago.

I have had no changes in any of my complex symptoms which include tinnitus. I didn't have the treatment for tinnitus, I had it for immune system issues but had hoped they were related. Of course they could be related and the stem cells might not have had the desired effect. Still, nothing ventured, nothing gained.
May I ask what clinic you went to?

The only stem cells for hearing loss are at the Rinri Therapeutics/Sheffield University collaboration.

All this other stuff is nonsense.

The only stem cells for hearing loss are at the Rinri Therapeutics/Sheffield University collaboration.

All this other stuff is nonsense.
I looked at their website and the thread here on Rinri Therapeutics. Have they published any results showing the amount of hearing improvement with their treatment?

looked at their website and the thread here on Rinri Therapeutics. Have they published any results showing the amount of hearing improvement with their treatment?
All the work done has been pre-clinical in the last 10 years. They proved they could instruct the stem cells to mature into auditory nerve cells. Next stage is a small pilot human trial starting in around a year. This will be 3-6 patients using cochlear implants.

All the work done has been pre-clinical in the last 10 years. They proved they could instruct the stem cells to mature into auditory nerve cells. Next stage is a small pilot human trial starting in around a year. This will be 3-6 patients using cochlear implants.
So, if all goes well, we are looking at a minimum of 5-10 years before it becomes available?

Register

Register on Tinnitus Talk for free!

Register Now