Tinnitus, TMJ, Headaches, Neck Pain, Facial Pain, etc. — Possible Treatment

@chronicburn
@Sjtof
@Mr. Cartman

I can't say for sure if the needles helped, I'd say no.

I'm getting my neck MRI on Monday. My neurologist did not include the back. I don't expect anything to show up. I used to think the trapezius was a big one early on, but I've had less focus on it in recent years. It is supposed to be a common effected muscle though.

I would not expect your MRI including the upper back to show anything. Your problem is most likely muscle related. These scans are all structural, not functional scans, so nothing will show up. X-rays same thing I guess. I got an x-ray of my neck by an orthopedic surgeon once and he said my neck was not broken, so that was not much help.

There are some experimental scans that can detect trigger points supposedly using specially designed high resolution ultrasound equipment. But, even if you could image it it would prove your condition is trigger points related, but that still isn't telling you what is causing the trigger points or how to treat it and those scans are not available clinically or perfected yet. The University at the forefront of that research and the only one most recently doing research is at George Mason University near me.

Some day symptomatic or maybe curative treatment may be effective with a physical therapist that can use a trigger point ultrasound image device and a specially designed tool to treat the trigger points like the "well-wave" http://hillsdalewellness.com/well-wave.html . However, we don't know if this is treating the root cause or would work.

This is the research on the ultrasound image device of trigger points from GMU:
http://neuroscience.gmu.edu/people/ssikdar
http://mason.gmu.edu/~dturo/project.html
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3493167/
http://www.jultrasoundmed.org/content/30/10/1331.long

In order to image the trigger points you have to use a special type of ultrasound and also a vibration source. The other higher-cost alternative was the MRE scan which was an MRI elastrography specially calibrated for muscle trigger points, but that is not the lowest cost or most up-to-date approach.

But, as I said, this is still only part of the puzzle and you can't even get those scans.

Welcome back dude! :)

Great to hear that you have had the MRI. I really hope it can provide some answers, hopefully for both of us.
I was refered to a MRI myself yesterday, all the way from my occiput (bottom of my skull) and down to the thoracic disks (including the few first thoracic disks). So even this painful spot between our shoulder blades will be included. I will also have x-rays done of this spot particulary.

Hopefully, our nerves arent dying out on us :)

Im doing slightly better than last time, but not a lot I would say. Its great to hear that stretching helps you somewhat.
It also feels like something is out of place in my neck as well, I just hope that they are able to see this on the MRI.

I quit physio as well, it didnt do anything for me, and the physio didnt want to touch my neck.

I do find stretching to ease the pain though, but like you.. As soon as I find myself in a bad posture, the pain kind of flares up.

That's great too keep me posted, getting those painful spots visualized might indeed give some answers :).
And yeah hopefully not, but i don't think so, i think if nerves we're actually dying or functioning less than needed a lot more symptoms would appear, i can't imagine nerves dying of without numbness or continuous pain, and those are 2symptoms i don't have luckily, i believe the tingling and flaring up pain etc.. (and the T that behaves quite similar), are probably more due too overstimulation of nerves perhaps. But i'm not an expert, it's just a hunch.

How do you mean that the physio didn't want to touch your neck? No dry-needling etc... in the SCM, levator and so on?
I had at least some improvement with the dry-needling and such i believe, but as i feared relief is only short, over the last 2weeks i've seen (or should i say hear) my T go up again, like fluctuating for a few days, then moving up a level and fluctuating there and so on. More or less the same with the pains in the myofascial area, but they are still remarkably mild, except for very weird feelings in my ears.
All of this is still significantly lower than at onset though, then it was at it's loudest, it never reached that volume again for more that let's say an hour. So that's very positive though. :)

Same goes for the stretching though, short term relief, but ofcourse more doable than an ever-lasting physio treatment.

Interesting what you say about Mitral Valve prolapse too, it made me think, i don't believe MVP will be the cause in our case too, but now i'm thinking about it, aside from that i match every summed up symptom, during those moments of heart arrhytmia, almost pass out feeling etc... fleeting T was also a common occurence during these moments, i always associated fleeting T with fainting, or almost fainting, as when i experienced those "arrhytmia episodes", i would very often experience a fleeting like T, fading away at or before the end of such an episode(those episodes could last 30mins max though), that's why, now that i recall it, the first days after onset of the continuous T, i had the reflex sometimes to think that i was gonna faint, or have such an arrhytmia "episode", as i was hearing T, which i very often heared before during such episodes, (the sound is very similar also, CRT tv like, and what's even more interesting actually, is that since onset, whenever i would have such an "episode", i would not hear an increase in T or such, meaning that that T from during those "episodes" is either "stuck", or the current T is louder than the fleeting one during those moments. these thoughts just popped up in me, i find it quite "coincidental" when i look at it now... But i also had this, and a lot more intense during the whiplash i experienced quite some time ago (months before onset), and i wouldn't know how to connect those dots.

Of course i've also explored the simple explanation of it being just a panic attack, but doesn't that require panic about the panic attack or panic in general at least? I'm never panicked out or upset by those arrhytmias and such, i know i will never pass out or such, i just have to wait it out and it doesn't last too long, so it's just an annoyance, and the feeling of it is also quite annoying, but not intensely painful or uncomfortable etc... Bearable.
Just thoughts :).

I'm wondering if you experienced similar things actually? It only struck me that this is weird when i was reading the MVP post. Also great that you're still getting better, releasing muscle tension is at least helping a bit :).

Yes indeed! Those digastric muscles are also a sweet spot for me, massaging does influence T quite hard and can hurt quite a bit, and until now actually releasing tension from that muscle might have relieved me from T the most, next to the SCM, (but i'm still far from cured of course, but it did provide relief).

That's great too keep me posted, getting those painful spots visualized might indeed give some answers :).
And yeah hopefully not, but i don't think so, i think if nerves we're actually dying or functioning less than needed a lot more symptoms would appear, i can't imagine nerves dying of without numbness or continuous pain, and those are 2symptoms i don't have luckily, i believe the tingling and flaring up pain etc.. (and the T that behaves quite similar), are probably more due too overstimulation of nerves perhaps. But i'm not an expert, it's just a hunch.

How do you mean that the physio didn't want to touch your neck? No dry-needling etc... in the SCM, levator and so on?
I had at least some improvement with the dry-needling and such i believe, but as i feared relief is only short, over the last 2weeks i've seen (or should i say hear) my T go up again, like fluctuating for a few days, then moving up a level and fluctuating there and so on. More or less the same with the pains in the myofascial area, but they are still remarkably mild, except for very weird feelings in my ears.
All of this is still significantly lower than at onset though, then it was at it's loudest, it never reached that volume again for more that let's say an hour. So that's very positive though. :)

Same goes for the stretching though, short term relief, but ofcourse more doable than an ever-lasting physio treatment.

Interesting what you say about Mitral Valve prolapse too, it made me think, i don't believe MVP will be the cause in our case too, but now i'm thinking about it, aside from that i match every summed up symptom, during those moments of heart arrhytmia, almost pass out feeling etc... fleeting T was also a common occurence during these moments, i always associated fleeting T with fainting, or almost fainting, as when i experienced those "arrhytmia episodes", i would very often experience a fleeting like T, fading away at or before the end of such an episode(those episodes could last 30mins max though), that's why, now that i recall it, the first days after onset of the continuous T, i had the reflex sometimes to think that i was gonna faint, or have such an arrhytmia "episode", as i was hearing T, which i very often heared before during such episodes, (the sound is very similar also, CRT tv like, and what's even more interesting actually, is that since onset, whenever i would have such an "episode", i would not hear an increase in T or such, meaning that that T from during those "episodes" is either "stuck", or the current T is louder than the fleeting one during those moments. these thoughts just popped up in me, i find it quite "coincidental" when i look at it now... But i also had this, and a lot more intense during the whiplash i experienced quite some time ago (months before onset), and i wouldn't know how to connect those dots.

Of course i've also explored the simple explanation of it being just a panic attack, but doesn't that require panic about the panic attack or panic in general at least? I'm never panicked out or upset by those arrhytmias and such, i know i will never pass out or such, i just have to wait it out and it doesn't last too long, so it's just an annoyance, and the feeling of it is also quite annoying, but not intensely painful or uncomfortable etc... Bearable.
Just thoughts :).

I'm wondering if you experienced similar things actually? It only struck me that this is weird when i was reading the MVP post. Also great that you're still getting better, releasing muscle tension is at least helping a bit :).

Thanks for the info! Its very interesting what you say about your fleeting T before onset or after those arrhythmia episodes. I cant say I have experienced fleeting T during those, but what I do notice is that my heartbeats sometimes sounds off.. Instead of steady regular heartbeats it sounds like some white noise, not in my ears but its literally from my heart.. Kinda hard to describe. And if I press on a vein or artery (not sure what it is, but I think its the internal jugular vein) located at the bottom of my throat about the same spot the clavicular head of my SCM is attached to the collar bone I can feel some weird stuff going on.. It doesnt always feel like blood pumps the way it should, but like its clogged up or something.. Hard to describe as well.. When I pressed it now, my high pitched CRC TV sound suddenly became slightly pulsatile. I have a hard time to believe that all this is caused by muscles and nothing else. It could be that some muscles are tight and compresses nerves, blood vessels etc.. But it has to be more to it than just a tight muscle..

Yes, my physio refused to treat my neck, because the neck is supposed to have a lot of nerves etc.. Maybe she didnt have any insurance :p No idea. I might find a different physio later, but for now Im going to have my neck and back MRI done, and ask them to pay close attention to whats going on there, because something is way off.

Im considering a MVP evaluation as well, just in case.

I agree, that this is not caused by panic attacks or anything (I dont have any). It is very real, and I believe that something is being compressed..

Speaking about very weird feeling in the ears.. I dont know how to describe it, but its just very weird indeed. My ears have never felt like this. Sometimes it feels like they want to explode. The myofascial pain seems to be kind of stubborn, but it has gotten better though. And my T fluctuates a lot as well.. Like it goes one level up, and keeps fluctuating, then another level up and keeps fluctuating.. Then back to a previous level etc etc.. I find the entire thing ridiculous to say it at least.

I found some interesting images though.

The first one is Thoracic Outlet Syndrome (TOS), where nerves and/or blood vessels are compressed between the scalenes.

thoracic_outlet_syndrome_brachial_plexus.jpg

jugular.jpg

picture-12.png

@Sjtof
@applewine

@chronicburn

Dude.. You know that feeling you were talking about.. About fainting.. I was able to trigger the exact same feeling now by adding a slight pressure with my finger to a vein or artery in my throat.. It was exactly the same feeling for a few seconds after I added some pressure with my thumb, but I kept adding some slight pressure with my finger there, then my T went crazy and I blacked out.. That was nasty.. And when I came back to myself, I felt completely weird for a moment.. And I didnt add much pressure as well..

It was about three cm below my earlobe (about C0/C1 area I think), anterior to the SCM (where it feels like the SCM is going behind the ear if you tilt your head in the same (ipsilateral) direction. Then I kind of pulled my SCM back (posterior) and I could feel another muscle behind there, and when I pressed this muscle it felt like something was dripping inside my ear, it felt very good, as it literally felt like this weird funny feeling inside my ear was dripping out so to speak.. And it affected my T a lot, and it became very high pitched, until I blacked out.

But seriously.. Theres something that is not right there.. I have to get this checked out. It also makes me believe that blood flow could be affected as well..

And another funny thing is that one branch of the jugular vein that travels up posterior and superior to the ear acts like a border for those two small symmetrical rashes I have each side in my head if the image Im looking at is correct.

That spot on the first picture u posted above, is the spot which starts to spasm when i do stretch that place on my left side and causes the different chicken sound in my ears. This spot also hurts pretty bad when I used my shoulder a lot. I get the feeling with the different T. It fluctuates so insane, like every minute of the day it may sound different or changes volume.

Then that spot below my left ear is so itchy and thick and it's more the feeling which keeps me awake because i can't find a good position for my neck, which either starts to spasm on the spot below my ear /jaw. Or it gets very itchy and starts too tingle or gives me stinging pains. It's either one of the three which happens. It's just not rite.

About the diazepam. Yes I use them as well from time to time, but only like a half one and not for more than 2 days in a row or so.. I don't want to use them every day or during the day.

Hopefully your mri will help you. I think I need a new one of my neck as well. Gonna quit the chiro and think about my next step. Which I think will be the neurologist by the end of the month.

Oh ye and one more thing. Yesterday I was behind my computer again. Playing a game and I was focusing a lot so started leaning forwards. Then I got a buzzing sound in my right war for quite some time. Started to massage the spot and a few quick stretches. Sound went away. Then I went to brush my teeth. As soon as I bend over to put my mouth below the water tap the buzzing started again. Did some stretches at my bedroom and it went away after some time. So ye...

@chronicburn

It was about three cm below my earlobe (about C0/C1 area I think), anterior to the SCM (where it feels like the SCM is going behind the ear if you tilt your head in the same (ipsilateral) direction. Then I kind of pulled my SCM back (posterior) and I could feel another muscle behind there, and when I pressed this muscle it felt like something was dripping inside my ear, it felt very good, as it literally felt like this weird funny feeling inside my ear was dripping out so to speak.. And it affected my T a lot, and it became very high pitched, until I blacked out.

But seriously.. Theres something that is not right there.. I have to get this checked out. It also makes me believe that blood flow could be affected as well..

And another funny thing is that one branch of the jugular vein that travels up posterior and superior to the ear acts like a border for those two small symmetrical rashes I have each side in my head if the image Im looking at is correct.

You aren't supposed to press in front of the SCM (anterior). That is carotid artery, see the video, that guy seems really good. If you feel a pulse I generally back off, though recently I was pushing higher and feeling something. As long as you stay on the SCM and behind it you are ok. Behind the SCM (posterior) you will find the scaliness.

You aren't supposed to press in front of the SCM (anterior). That is carotid artery, see the video, that guy seems really good. If you feel a pulse I generally back off, though recently I was pushing higher and feeling something. As long as you stay on the SCM and behind it you are ok. Behind the SCM (posterior) you will find the scaliness.

Thanks for posting this video! Very informative, and its definitely something off in my neck. And thanks for pointing out the artery, as that could very well be why I blacked out.. However, I didnt add a lot of pressure though, just a slight one with my thumb, and theres something weird in that area.

@Sjtof

I get those spasms too when I do that chicken sound stretch (tilt my head to the right and bend my head slightly upwards towards the ceiling). I can literally feel muscles are jumping up and down.

And regarding bad posture and stuff, if I find myself having a bad posture, like bending my head forward or put any strain so to speak on my neck, pain and pressure builds up badly.

Whats interesting though, is that there are multiple nerves and blood vessels that can be trapped between the scalenes, and the video applewine posted is pretty nice.

Yeah, neck MRI doesnt seem too far off.. If something is pinched I would guess that maybe it could be seen on a MRI?

If I massage and add pressure on my scalenes (like the guy on the video) I get a very warm sensation in my face and at the side of the head at the same (ipsilateral) side Im adding pressure. It feels like blood is flowing or something like that..

If Im going back to physio therapy (will anyways be after the MRI) I will have the physio to work a lot in the neck area, mainly at the SCM, scalenes, pterygoid and digastric area.

A question to the doctors in this tread:notworthy:.

What kind of anti inflammatories and pain killers have you tried for the jaw-related pain? I have been trying Diklofenac (Voltaren) 75/mgs a day for two weeks, no improvement. Guess i need something stronger. I made a big misstake sleeping without my night guard for 3 straigth night when i was out fishing. Ad some whisky every night and grinding was as clear as ever:depressed:

@Mr. Cartman When you say the physio work on your muscles what do you mean?

Where I am physios generally only instruct you on exercises. Some will do dry needling, but none seem to do any kind of massage therapy or manual manipulation of muscles.

I'm wondering what kind of work you have in mind.

@Mr. Cartman When you say the physio work on your muscles what do you mean?

Where I am physios generally only instruct you on exercises. Some will do dry needling, but none seem to do any kind of massage therapy or manual manipulation of muscles.

I'm wondering what kind of work you have in mind.

Physios in my area will also do massage and manual manipulation of muscles.. I thought everyone did that though..

Thanks for the info! Its very interesting what you say about your fleeting T before onset or after those arrhythmia episodes. I cant say I have experienced fleeting T during those, but what I do notice is that my heartbeats sometimes sounds off.. Instead of steady regular heartbeats it sounds like some white noise, not in my ears but its literally from my heart.. Kinda hard to describe. And if I press on a vein or artery (not sure what it is, but I think its the internal jugular vein) located at the bottom of my throat about the same spot the clavicular head of my SCM is attached to the collar bone I can feel some weird stuff going on.. It doesnt always feel like blood pumps the way it should, but like its clogged up or something.. Hard to describe as well.. When I pressed it now, my high pitched CRC TV sound suddenly became slightly pulsatile. I have a hard time to believe that all this is caused by muscles and nothing else. It could be that some muscles are tight and compresses nerves, blood vessels etc.. But it has to be more to it than just a tight muscle..

Yes, my physio refused to treat my neck, because the neck is supposed to have a lot of nerves etc.. Maybe she didnt have any insurance :p No idea. I might find a different physio later, but for now Im going to have my neck and back MRI done, and ask them to pay close attention to whats going on there, because something is way off.

Im considering a MVP evaluation as well, just in case.

I agree, that this is not caused by panic attacks or anything (I dont have any). It is very real, and I believe that something is being compressed..

Yeah i get that white noise in the heart completely, like a small muscle is spasming very very rapidly in there i suppose, it has the same "pulsatileness" as the visual snow, and my T most of the time, which i find quite suspicious.
And indeed pushing veins causes a host of weird things in me too, now i think one can expect that when pushing on veins, as your shutting of blood to certain areas and that can trigger a lot of things very temporarily, but it shouldnt influence your T if the T isn't related to bloodflow somewhere in the process, and the other way around right?
So there must be something to it somehow.

It sucks that your physio didn't want to treat the neck, it seems logical that a lot of nerves there can cause a lot of problems especially when acidentaly touched by a needle, but probably also solve a lot in the same way :p. It does seem kind of risky to me too, that's why i'm not very enthousiastic about it anymore too, but dry needling on various neck muscles did provide relief for me, although not permanent i fear as i said before. Nonetheless tomorrow i have one more appointment with my physio to discuss some things and follow up a bit after a few weeks of no appointments.
Speaking about very weird feeling in the ears.. I dont know how to describe it, but its just very weird indeed. My ears have never felt like this. Sometimes it feels like they want to explode. The myofascial pain seems to be kind of stubborn, but it has gotten better though. And my T fluctuates a lot as well.. Like it goes one level up, and keeps fluctuating, then another level up and keeps fluctuating.. Then back to a previous level etc etc.. I find the entire thing ridiculous to say it at least.

That's exactly what i wanted to post too, it's bizarre indeed, the way the T attains various levels in short timespans, seemingly random most of the time, and then within that level it fluctuates like crazy, and so ridiculous much postures and movements influence it, that's probably why it keeps fluctuating in the first place.

I found some interesting images though.

The first one is Thoracic Outlet Syndrome (TOS), where nerves and/or blood vessels are compressed between the scalenes.

@chronicburn

Dude.. You know that feeling you were talking about.. About fainting.. I was able to trigger the exact same feeling now by adding a slight pressure with my finger to a vein or artery in my throat.. It was exactly the same feeling for a few seconds after I added some pressure with my thumb, but I kept adding some slight pressure with my finger there, then my T went crazy and I blacked out.. That was nasty.. And when I came back to myself, I felt completely weird for a moment.. And I didnt add much pressure as well..

Well that is very interesting too! I can do exactly the same to that vein in my throat, it's a quite important artery or at least feels that way. Now on the sceptic side it seems normal that wwhen shutting of blood supply there you can black out and etc... But on the other hand i really really don't get why the T should behave like crazy because of that!
Somewhere above in the post i said this too how is this supposed to happen if blood flow isn't involved. That spot is also very close to the muscle spot which is very painful and does influence my T very very much when massaging or pushing it or such.(i suppose it's part of the digastric, or the platysma).
Same for the fleeting T, if you're able to do this repeatedly it is not a coincidence, so why would this T be triggered by (most likely) shutting of blood flow to a certain seemingly random area.

Also, like @Sjtof, that spot also does influence my T quite a bit, like so many other spots unfortunately.
Aside from that, i used to regularly get tingling pain stings there as well, i haven't had them for some weeks now, but before they appeared very regularly, i thought about it because yesterday i had them as well for the first time in weeks, for half an hour or so, quite annoying, and random. About that thoracic outlet syndrome, i quickly read about it and did the hands-up test(which is the only one i found you can do by your own to diagnose it), yoou're supposed to hold your arms like tht and do that exercise for 3mins, i could do 60secs tops... after 30sec my hands started to tingle and my upper arms hurted, they are still hurting actually, and after 60sec it was quite unbearable.
The test seems quite amateuristic so i won't say i have that syndrome, but it's interesting nevertheless.

Physios in my area will also do massage and manual manipulation of muscles.. I thought everyone did that though..

I'd be curious as to what
A question to the doctors in this tread:notworthy:.

What kind of anti inflammatories and pain killers have you tried for the jaw-related pain? I have been trying Diklofenac (Voltaren) 75/mgs a day for two weeks, no improvement. Guess i need something stronger. I made a big misstake sleeping without my night guard for 3 straigth night when i was out fishing. Ad some whisky every night and grinding was as clear as ever:depressed:

Muscle relaxants and anti-inflamatories don't work on trigger points. Pain killers don't really either. I tried NSAIDS early on back in 2007 and it didn't work. I have been prescribed diazapam by a dentist for TMD, but not filled the prescription yet. It was supposed to be a 3 week trial for diagnostic purposes, not treatment. A physical medicine doctiar (physiatrist) prescribed muscle relaxants once, but I didn't take it.

I'm going to try this NUCCA thing in a day or two even if I'm skeptical.

Thanks apple!

Payed my dentist a visit this morning and he prescribed me Naproxen, don´t think i dare to take it due to it´s record. Agree that painkillers don´t work. Tried kodein but no big effect. Guess the things that remains is either surgery or cortisone injection to the joint. Have to wait 10 months to get to an maxillofacial surgeon:cry:.

Yeah i get that white noise in the heart completely, like a small muscle is spasming very very rapidly in there i suppose, it has the same "pulsatileness" as the visual snow, and my T most of the time, which i find quite suspicious.
And indeed pushing veins causes a host of weird things in me too, now i think one can expect that when pushing on veins, as your shutting of blood to certain areas and that can trigger a lot of things very temporarily, but it shouldnt influence your T if the T isn't related to bloodflow somewhere in the process, and the other way around right?
So there must be something to it somehow.

It sucks that your physio didn't want to treat the neck, it seems logical that a lot of nerves there can cause a lot of problems especially when acidentaly touched by a needle, but probably also solve a lot in the same way :p. It does seem kind of risky to me too, that's why i'm not very enthousiastic about it anymore too, but dry needling on various neck muscles did provide relief for me, although not permanent i fear as i said before. Nonetheless tomorrow i have one more appointment with my physio to discuss some things and follow up a bit after a few weeks of no appointments.

That's exactly what i wanted to post too, it's bizarre indeed, the way the T attains various levels in short timespans, seemingly random most of the time, and then within that level it fluctuates like crazy, and so ridiculous much postures and movements influence it, that's probably why it keeps fluctuating in the first place.

Well that is very interesting too! I can do exactly the same to that vein in my throat, it's a quite important artery or at least feels that way. Now on the sceptic side it seems normal that wwhen shutting of blood supply there you can black out and etc... But on the other hand i really really don't get why the T should behave like crazy because of that!
Somewhere above in the post i said this too how is this supposed to happen if blood flow isn't involved. That spot is also very close to the muscle spot which is very painful and does influence my T very very much when massaging or pushing it or such.(i suppose it's part of the digastric, or the platysma).
Same for the fleeting T, if you're able to do this repeatedly it is not a coincidence, so why would this T be triggered by (most likely) shutting of blood flow to a certain seemingly random area.

Also, like @Sjtof, that spot also does influence my T quite a bit, like so many other spots unfortunately.
Aside from that, i used to regularly get tingling pain stings there as well, i haven't had them for some weeks now, but before they appeared very regularly, i thought about it because yesterday i had them as well for the first time in weeks, for half an hour or so, quite annoying, and random. About that thoracic outlet syndrome, i quickly read about it and did the hands-up test(which is the only one i found you can do by your own to diagnose it), yoou're supposed to hold your arms like tht and do that exercise for 3mins, i could do 60secs tops... after 30sec my hands started to tingle and my upper arms hurted, they are still hurting actually, and after 60sec it was quite unbearable.
The test seems quite amateuristic so i won't say i have that syndrome, but it's interesting nevertheless.

Yes, thats the white noise stuff Im talking about as well.. Could this be the sound of MVP?

Yesterday I was massaging a spot in my lower jaw, and it seemed to be directly related to my T. It even triggered dizziness and fleeting Ts. At first I thought it was a bone, as it was so tight and hard, but after looking it up, I think this could be the stylohyoid muscle. The carotid artery seems to be entering directly under the stylohyoid muscle and the posterior belly of the digastric as well.

Styloglossus.png

I think this image could explain why I find it kind of hurtful to pull out my tongue and bend it towards my nose, and why protruding my lower jaw seems to affect T a lot.

Now, look at where all the styloid muscles attaches, it attaches to the temporal styloid process which is located slightly inferior and anterior to the ear (auditory meatus). This includes the stylohyoideus, stylopharyngeus and styloglossus.

Gray794.png

Note the path of the hypoglossal, vagus, cervical and glossopharygeal nerve in the temporal styloid process area (slightly inferior and anterior to the ear).
Also the nerves and the subclavian artery that exits between the scalenus anterior and scalenus medius.
The omohyoid muscle stretches over the carotid artery, internal jugular vein, a branch of the cervical nerve and a branch of the hypoglossal nerve.

digastric.png
stylohyoid_muscle.jpg

Right image: Stylohyoid muscle

The stylohyoid muscle.

( Source: www.wixpert.com/e/Stylohyoid_muscle )

The nerve supply for the stylohyoid is provided by the facial nerve. Blood is supplied through the facial artery. If the nerves that surround the stylohyoid become irritated or damaged, the result can be chronic pain in the face, neck and head areas. Nerve damage and scar tissue in the stylohyoid muscle most commonly occurs during tonsillectomy surgeries.

Some muscle anatomy:

It seems like an aweful lot can happen in that area, if the muscles are shortened, being too tense or whatever..

( Image sources: Wikipedia )

@Sjtof
@just1morething
@Sound Wave
@applewine

You are a true scientist Cartman(y).

Guess there is no idea to ask doctors about somatic T, just give Cartman a call:bookworm:.
Reegarding the trigger Points, how often are you on them? I get the feeling that it´s easy to have reversible effect if to often.

You are a true scientist Cartman(y).

Guess there is no idea to ask doctors about somatic T, just give Cartman a call:bookworm:.
Reegarding the trigger Points, how often are you on them? I get the feeling that it´s easy to have reversible effect if to often.

Hehe, I dont know about that, but thanks :)

I dont know if this is caused by trigger points though.. And Im trying to figure out how those muscles became so tensed in the first place.. I have a gut feeling that the sound at least I am hearing is not caused by the proprioceptors golgi tendon organs or muscle spindles, the inner ear or DCN, but is related to the middle ear ossicles or stapedius which is innervated by the facial nerve. I had this sound before, but only when I was yawning, and now it seems to be somehow stuck in a loop.

I would guess that when you yawn, you stretch the styloid muscles and make a pull on the temporal styloid process which then affects the alignment of the middle ear ossicles. I have also read that the SCM muscle is able to do the same thing (posted earlier). Just a guess though :)

For now Im going to try to release some of the insane tension I have found in what I believe is the stylohyoid muscle and probably the stylopharyngeus and styloglossus as well.

@Mr. Cartman, are you aware of this Swedish T clinic that specializes in somatic T? How about contacting them and offering some sort of a cooperation around knowledge sharing between this community and them. Both could benefit from this.

http://www.yts.se/english/tinnitus.htm

Yeah, Ive seen their website :) I actually think that they are onto something regarding muscle tension.
Not sure if they are willing to share much information though..

I would think that if we are able to locate the muscles that are involved, it should be possible to release the tension by stretching and doing some exercises.

What puzzles me the most is how all this tension was able to build up in the first place. It doesnt seem to be isolated to one muscle, but rather a network of muscles which all seems to be in close relation to the ear.

Stylohyoideus, stylopharyngeus, styloglossus, auricularis anterior, auricularis superior, pterygoideus, temporalis and the list goes on.

Today I found that stretching stylohyoideus for a prolonged time triggered an ipsilateral migrain like headache in the auricularis superior area together with fleeting Ts and dizziness. I was using my finger, so I was able to isolate stylohyoideus pretty good.

@chronicburn
@Sjtof

As I have posted eariler, when I stretch some muscles in my neck or move my head in some different positions, I sometimes get very weird movements in my temple area and a little close to my ear. I first thought it was the temporalis muscle itself until I managed to trigger those movements while I had my finger at this spot. And it seems like this is not a muscle, but a blood vessel. Same with the movement that appeared a little closer to my ear.

I attached a map of the branches of the carotid artery ( Image source: Wikipedia ).

Gray508.png

One movement appears exactly at the spot where the carotid artery divides into the parietal and frontal branch,
and another one at the where the frontal branch divides downwards to the eye.

Another interesting thing is that those two tiny rashes in my head is located at the end of the pariteal branch just above the ear (both sides).

And while reading up on this I suddenly came across something interesting:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

( Source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Giant-cell_arteritis )

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Giant-cell arteritis

Signs and symptoms

bruits
fever
headache
tenderness and sensitivity on the scalp
jaw claudication (pain in jaw when chewing)
tongue claudication (pain in tongue when chewing) and necrosis[6][7]
reduced visual acuity (blurred vision)
acute visual loss (sudden blindness)
diplopia (double vision)
acute tinnitus (ringing in the ears)
polymyalgia rheumatica (in 50%)

The inflammation may affect blood supply to the eye and blurred vision or sudden blindness may occur. In 76% of cases involving the eye, the ophthalmic artery is involved causing arteritic anterior ischemic optic neuropathy.[8] Loss of vision in both eyes may occur very abruptly and this disease is therefore a medical emergency.

Associated conditions

The disorder may coexist (in a half of cases) with polymyalgia rheumatica (PMR), which is characterized by sudden onset of pain and stiffness in muscles (pelvis, shoulder) of the body and is seen in the elderly. GCA and PMR are so closely linked that they are often considered to be different manifestations of the same disease process. Other diseases related with temporal arteritis are systemic lupus erythematosus, rheumatoid arthritis, and severe infections.

Giant-cell arteritis can involve branches of the aorta as well leading to aortic aneurysm. For this reason patients should be followed with serial chest X-rays

I guess whatever is restricting blood flow in the carotid artery and its branches might produce some of the same symptoms. From what I have read, it seems like jaw muscle spasms is a classical symptom of GCA. Also vision and auditory disturbance.

It might or might not be the case with us, but I think its worth bringing up and its definitely something I will have evaluated.

I also ordered MRI of my jaw and throat today.
The MRI will now include my neck, upper back, jaw and throat. At least it could provide some clues if there is a pinched nerve or anything like that.

What puzzles me the most is how all this tension was able to build up in the first place. It doesnt seem to be isolated to one muscle, but rather a network of muscles which all seems to be in close relation to the ear.

This doesn't puzzle me at all. :) Most of us modern humans live our lives sitting too much, not enough exercise and all this results in poor posture and for example forward head posture, which can cause a very complex network of problems all around the body.

P.S. I am generalizing here, of course not talking about you :)

Hi Cartman you are so clever to find what you have,you should get a job in ENT,you could teach them a few things. Same goes for others on threads,I never knew any of this,only one whose sat and drew me a diagram is a Cranial osteopath 8 years ago,who explained the infection ,that lead onto most of health issues was down to the infection I had in the menengies,Neck ache,you name it.Then came to Drs who instead of having good look ,just send you of with these pills they dish out in thousands,just wish they listen to patients more,should take you along with each and every one of us,and a few others who have looked into these problems in some depth,you keep digging I say.
More power to you.

This doesn't puzzle me at all. :) Most of us modern humans live our lives sitting too much, not enough exercise and all this results in poor posture and for example forward head posture, which can cause a very complex network of problems all around the body.

P.S. I am generalizing here, of course not talking about you :)

Hehe, yeah.. You are probably right! :)

Oh, no worries.. It sure includes me as well :p

Hopefully some of it will be reversible :)

Hi Cartman you are so clever to find what you have,you should get a job in ENT,you could teach them a few things. Same goes for others on threads,I never knew any of this,only one whose sat and drew me a diagram is a Cranial osteopath 8 years ago,who explained the infection ,that lead onto most of health issues was down to the infection I had in the menengies,Neck ache,you name it.Then came to Drs who instead of having good look ,just send you of with these pills they dish out in thousands,just wish they listen to patients more,should take you along with each and every one of us,and a few others who have looked into these problems in some depth,you keep digging I say.
More power to you.

Thanks for the kind words :) I hope we are able to find a solution for this condition :)

With peoples like your good self ,it maybe won't be scientist etc,but ones on this and other sites who have actually got T,you all spend time and effort in researching T,that will come up with a significant find .

Yes, thats the white noise stuff Im talking about as well.. Could this be the sound of MVP?

Yesterday I was massaging a spot in my lower jaw, and it seemed to be directly related to my T. It even triggered dizziness and fleeting Ts. At first I thought it was a bone, as it was so tight and hard, but after looking it up, I think this could be the stylohyoid muscle. The carotid artery seems to be entering directly under the stylohyoid muscle and the posterior belly of the digastric as well.

View attachment 2498

I think this image could explain why I find it kind of hurtful to pull out my tongue and bend it towards my nose, and why protruding my lower jaw seems to affect T a lot.

Now, look at where all the styloid muscles attaches, it attaches to the temporal styloid process which is located slightly inferior and anterior to the ear (auditory meatus). This includes the stylohyoideus, stylopharyngeus and styloglossus.

View attachment 2499

Note the path of the hypoglossal, vagus, cervical and glossopharygeal nerve in the temporal styloid process area (slightly inferior and anterior to the ear).
Also the nerves and the subclavian artery that exits between the scalenus anterior and scalenus medius.
The omohyoid muscle stretches over the carotid artery, internal jugular vein, a branch of the cervical nerve and a branch of the hypoglossal nerve.

View attachment 2496 View attachment 2497

Right image: Stylohyoid muscle

The stylohyoid muscle.

( Source: www.wixpert.com/e/Stylohyoid_muscle )

The nerve supply for the stylohyoid is provided by the facial nerve. Blood is supplied through the facial artery. If the nerves that surround the stylohyoid become irritated or damaged, the result can be chronic pain in the face, neck and head areas. Nerve damage and scar tissue in the stylohyoid muscle most commonly occurs during tonsillectomy surgeries.

Some muscle anatomy:

It seems like an aweful lot can happen in that area, if the muscles are shortened, being too tense or whatever..

( Image sources: Wikipedia )

@Sjtof
@just1morething
@Sound Wave
@applewine

Wow these are again amazing pieces of information thanks a bunch man! I really like the way you're dealing with this. :)
About the MVP it's another thing actually worth testing for, but the list of possible causes has become so long by now that one must remain a bit sceptic. In my opinion when the T would be because of MVP, i would think it would have a pulsation that is either the same as your heartbeat, or the double of it (blood flowing out, and then back in again), or slower, in case it doesn't happen with every heartbeat-->blood flow movement. Which is not the case with the "white noise pulsation" which is way faster, and very irregular too. It does make me think though, remember that pulsatile "morse code-ish" T we we're talking about a while earlier? It is intermittent in my case, and i vaguely remember you saying you had it too sometimes, what i did notice about that one is that it pulsates double as fast as my heart beats at that moment, and i regularly noticed that i would mostly have this T when my heart rate is elevated, and whatever speed my heart would be beating at that moment, it would always pulse at double that speed, that's something i find quite interesting, and i'm convinced all those T's (which is probably the one T morphing in different sounds like crazy) share the same cause, it has to be. Then again, i can imagine muscle spasms in the middle ear, particularly the stapedius muscle, or restricted blood flow causing this too, so i don't know honestly, it only seems logical to me that when the heart rate is elevated because of stress/physical activity, the muscle spasms would get a higher/ more severe rate too.

It is interesting that the stylohyloid muscle is a major muscle in the play here too, i also can modulate my T quite severely (compared with all other movements, one more than another) by protruding the lower jaw, and the same happens when sticking my tongue out to my nose like you said, not only it hurts below the tongue, radiating around(especially beneath) the lower jaw bone instead of directly around the tongue, it tiggers a "textbook" white noise sound. I think the platysma muscle is in play here too though, especially when protruding the lower jaw. It is even more interesting that the blood and nerve supply for the stylohyloid comes from the facial nerve and arteries, which are responsible for a lot of the muscles that cause major changes in our T, i'm only curious which is the cause and which is the consequence.
A constricted nerve, or a constricted vein, it's all perfectly possible because of muscle tension, inflammation, or dislocation actually, and it sounds quite logical to me that that constricted vein would keep the muscle problem alive in turn, one badass vicious circle.

Hehe, I dont know about that, but thanks :)

I dont know if this is caused by trigger points though.. And Im trying to figure out how those muscles became so tensed in the first place.. I have a gut feeling that the sound at least I am hearing is not caused by the proprioceptors golgi tendon organs or muscle spindles, the inner ear or DCN, but is related to the middle ear ossicles or stapedius which is innervated by the facial nerve. I had this sound before, but only when I was yawning, and now it seems to be somehow stuck in a loop.

I would guess that when you yawn, you stretch the styloid muscles and make a pull on the temporal styloid process which then affects the alignment of the middle ear ossicles. I have also read that the SCM muscle is able to do the same thing (posted earlier). Just a guess though :)

For now Im going to try to release some of the insane tension I have found in what I believe is the stylohyoid muscle and probably the stylopharyngeus and styloglossus as well.

I do agree, especially the inner ear is most certainly not the cause, and the sound is indeed what i got too when yawning or other movements like that, especially, i sung death metal vocals for some time just as an amateur, grunting etc..., i don't know how familiar you are with that, but you tense up a lot of muscles in the facial and neck area when doing that, especially the platysma and masseter(or at least i did), and i got that noise too then, even more extreme than when yawning, and it does indeed seem like that sound keeps sticking around.
On the other hand, i haven't fully discarded the DCN rewiring theory (misinterpreted signals), as on the other hand, when we are suffering from a lot of myofascial and neck pains, i can imagine those movements (like yawning, moving the neck 90°, tensing the platysma and all else) would cause a lot of pains don't you agree? Only they don't, or at least not to the degree i would expect, the same goes for that motorcycle accident i had(2-3months before T i think), where i smacked sideways head and neck first to the ground at a little less than 50kph, i stood up, and i immediately was boggled i had no pain at all, nothing, in the head, shoulder, and neck part of my body although that part took the hardest hit, i heard this very loud T for a few hours, i was dizzy, nauseated and i felt like crap, but no pains at all, (my arms and legs did hurt though). All those things passed after a few hours, and the pains we're currently talking about only came i suspect weeks later.
My gut feeling does tell me too that there's probably more to it, but i haven't found arguments to discard that theory, it seems quite legit actually.

One more interesting thing i noticed, in the months before T, i had these really annoying episodes of itches in the neck area, radiating downwards along with the levator scapulae, and the kept increasing in severity, and were actually quite severe i think, because my skin was quite rashed of scratching it the whole time, and then, somewhere around onset T, poof they vanished in about a few days, now what is even weirder, is that those itches always did coincide with moments i had those heart arrythmias we talked about earlier( now don't you dare imagining a lunatic scratching like there's no tomorrow, because it does sound like that :p but i just wan't to emphasize they we're very annoying). It seems so random, but chronologically speaking it must be related. I haven't had those itches since then though, or very midly. Except for a week or so i had the same in the area of the upper jawbone, but not only during arrhytmias, continuous for a week, with no dermal cause, and then they just vanished too.

Also one last thing, i don't know if anyone here is still suffering from pains more or less in the middle of the upper back, around where the shoulder blades end, and the spine area starts(so you have 2 locations actually, one on the right and one on the left if you're following me)? I had that for quite a while, though not so severe the last weeks, well i noticed the levator scapulae goes downwards from the neck along with the edges of the shoulder blades until it stops. I managed to discover some extraordinarily TP's there and release tension from them, since a few days the pain at those 2 locations is literally gone, whatever movement i do, no pains there, only some in the levator more up in the neck, which i will try to resolve too. So apparently for me, the levator scapulae was responsible for that. Thought maybe someone might benefit from this. :)
levator_scapula_trigger_points_referred_pain.jpg

The most central line of TP's sums up quite nicely where the pain was situated for me.
@Sjtof

@chronicburn
@Sjtof

As I have posted eariler, when I stretch some muscles in my neck or move my head in some different positions, I sometimes get very weird movements in my temple area and a little close to my ear. I first thought it was the temporalis muscle itself until I managed to trigger those movements while I had my finger at this spot. And it seems like this is not a muscle, but a blood vessel. Same with the movement that appeared a little closer to my ear.

I attached a map of the branches of the carotid artery ( Image source: Wikipedia ).

View attachment 2518

One movement appears exactly at the spot where the carotid artery divides into the parietal and frontal branch,
and another one at the where the frontal branch divides downwards to the eye.

Another interesting thing is that those two tiny rashes in my head is located at the end of the pariteal branch just above the ear (both sides).

And while reading up on this I suddenly came across something interesting:

( Source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Giant-cell_arteritis )

Giant-cell arteritis

Signs and symptoms

bruits
fever
headache
tenderness and sensitivity on the scalp
jaw claudication (pain in jaw when chewing)
tongue claudication (pain in tongue when chewing) and necrosis[6][7]
reduced visual acuity (blurred vision)
acute visual loss (sudden blindness)
diplopia (double vision)
acute tinnitus (ringing in the ears)
polymyalgia rheumatica (in 50%)

The inflammation may affect blood supply to the eye and blurred vision or sudden blindness may occur. In 76% of cases involving the eye, the ophthalmic artery is involved causing arteritic anterior ischemic optic neuropathy.[8] Loss of vision in both eyes may occur very abruptly and this disease is therefore a medical emergency.

Associated conditions

The disorder may coexist (in a half of cases) with polymyalgia rheumatica (PMR), which is characterized by sudden onset of pain and stiffness in muscles (pelvis, shoulder) of the body and is seen in the elderly. GCA and PMR are so closely linked that they are often considered to be different manifestations of the same disease process. Other diseases related with temporal arteritis are systemic lupus erythematosus, rheumatoid arthritis, and severe infections.

Giant-cell arteritis can involve branches of the aorta as well leading to aortic aneurysm. For this reason patients should be followed with serial chest X-rays

I guess whatever is restricting blood flow in the carotid artery and its branches might produce some of the same symptoms. From what I have read, it seems like jaw muscle spasms is a classical symptom of GCA. Also vision and auditory disturbance.

It might or might not be the case with us, but I think its worth bringing up and its definitely something I will have evaluated.

I also ordered MRI of my jaw and throat today.
The MRI will now include my neck, upper back, jaw and throat. At least it could provide some clues if there is a pinched nerve or anything like that.

Also interesting, although i hope giant cell arteritis is not the cause, the other symptoms sound rather... unpleasant :p Also i did a quick read and GCA seems to occur almost always in patients older than 50, we would be rather rare sufferers. On the other hand the relation to visual snow is quickly made.

Also i suppose with movements you mean something spasm like? I have had this too when stimulating various muscles that you also mentiond in the same area, for what it's worth. Please keep me posted about you MRI and other evaluations you might make and good luck with it mate :). I'm still waiting for the results of my MRI, unfortunately hospital administration, like a lot of things where i live, seems to be very slow.

Wow these are again amazing pieces of information thanks a bunch man! I really like the way you're dealing with this. :)
About the MVP it's another thing actually worth testing for, but the list of possible causes has become so long by now that one must remain a bit sceptic. In my opinion when the T would be because of MVP, i would think it would have a pulsation that is either the same as your heartbeat, or the double of it (blood flowing out, and then back in again), or slower, in case it doesn't happen with every heartbeat-->blood flow movement. Which is not the case with the "white noise pulsation" which is way faster, and very irregular too. It does make me think though, remember that pulsatile "morse code-ish" T we we're talking about a while earlier? It is intermittent in my case, and i vaguely remember you saying you had it too sometimes, what i did notice about that one is that it pulsates double as fast as my heart beats at that moment, and i regularly noticed that i would mostly have this T when my heart rate is elevated, and whatever speed my heart would be beating at that moment, it would always pulse at double that speed, that's something i find quite interesting, and i'm convinced all those T's (which is probably the one T morphing in different sounds like crazy) share the same cause, it has to be. Then again, i can imagine muscle spasms in the middle ear, particularly the stapedius muscle, or restricted blood flow causing this too, so i don't know honestly, it only seems logical to me that when the heart rate is elevated because of stress/physical activity, the muscle spasms would get a higher/ more severe rate too.

It is interesting that the stylohyloid muscle is a major muscle in the play here too, i also can modulate my T quite severely (compared with all other movements, one more than another) by protruding the lower jaw, and the same happens when sticking my tongue out to my nose like you said, not only it hurts below the tongue, radiating around(especially beneath) the lower jaw bone instead of directly around the tongue, it tiggers a "textbook" white noise sound. I think the platysma muscle is in play here too though, especially when protruding the lower jaw. It is even more interesting that the blood and nerve supply for the stylohyloid comes from the facial nerve and arteries, which are responsible for a lot of the muscles that cause major changes in our T, i'm only curious which is the cause and which is the consequence.
A constricted nerve, or a constricted vein, it's all perfectly possible because of muscle tension, inflammation, or dislocation actually, and it sounds quite logical to me that that constricted vein would keep the muscle problem alive in turn, one badass vicious circle.

I do agree, especially the inner ear is most certainly not the cause, and the sound is indeed what i got too when yawning or other movements like that, especially, i sung death metal vocals for some time just as an amateur, grunting etc..., i don't know how familiar you are with that, but you tense up a lot of muscles in the facial and neck area when doing that, especially the platysma and masseter(or at least i did), and i got that noise too then, even more extreme than when yawning, and it does indeed seem like that sound keeps sticking around.
On the other hand, i haven't fully discarded the DCN rewiring theory (misinterpreted signals), as on the other hand, when we are suffering from a lot of myofascial and neck pains, i can imagine those movements (like yawning, moving the neck 90°, tensing the platysma and all else) would cause a lot of pains don't you agree? Only they don't, or at least not to the degree i would expect, the same goes for that motorcycle accident i had(2-3months before T i think), where i smacked sideways head and neck first to the ground at a little less than 50kph, i stood up, and i immediately was boggled i had no pain at all, nothing, in the head, shoulder, and neck part of my body although that part took the hardest hit, i heard this very loud T for a few hours, i was dizzy, nauseated and i felt like crap, but no pains at all, (my arms and legs did hurt though). All those things passed after a few hours, and the pains we're currently talking about only came i suspect weeks later.
My gut feeling does tell me too that there's probably more to it, but i haven't found arguments to discard that theory, it seems quite legit actually.

One more interesting thing i noticed, in the months before T, i had these really annoying episodes of itches in the neck area, radiating downwards along with the levator scapulae, and the kept increasing in severity, and were actually quite severe i think, because my skin was quite rashed of scratching it the whole time, and then, somewhere around onset T, poof they vanished in about a few days, now what is even weirder, is that those itches always did coincide with moments i had those heart arrythmias we talked about earlier( now don't you dare imagining a lunatic scratching like there's no tomorrow, because it does sound like that :p but i just wan't to emphasize they we're very annoying). It seems so random, but chronologically speaking it must be related. I haven't had those itches since then though, or very midly. Except for a week or so i had the same in the area of the upper jawbone, but not only during arrhytmias, continuous for a week, with no dermal cause, and then they just vanished too.

Also one last thing, i don't know if anyone here is still suffering from pains more or less in the middle of the upper back, around where the shoulder blades end, and the spine area starts(so you have 2 locations actually, one on the right and one on the left if you're following me)? I had that for quite a while, though not so severe the last weeks, well i noticed the levator scapulae goes downwards from the neck along with the edges of the shoulder blades until it stops. I managed to discover some extraordinarily TP's there and release tension from them, since a few days the pain at those 2 locations is literally gone, whatever movement i do, no pains there, only some in the levator more up in the neck, which i will try to resolve too. So apparently for me, the levator scapulae was responsible for that. Thought maybe someone might benefit from this. :)
levator_scapula_trigger_points_referred_pain.jpg

The most central line of TP's sums up quite nicely where the pain was situated for me.
@Sjtof
:barefoot:

That bright red area around the neck and shoulder on that picture is where it hurt the most for me. My lymph nodes are so swollen, almost feels like golfball , especially the one below the left jaw... Going to get my blood checked for inflammations on Tuesday. Leaving for holiday on Wednesday night.

But I'm scared as shit because i already heard 2 people at work who got t due to flying. One of the recovered after few weeks. Other one still got it for 2 months now.

So ye I hope it won't increase...

Went to the doctor today for the lymph nodes, but them I Fkn hate those doctors at my clinic. They don't give a shit and they seem to throw my symptoms at an anxiety disorder which I happen to have 1 year ago.
I discussed some stuff with him but I freaked out when I got back home.

It's insane how they don't listen at all. Like I'm some sort of idiot who talks bullshit....

My T is kinda loud now. But mostly when i wake up its great and I always hate it to get up. I'm sleeping without masking now as masking only makes it sound worse and sharper...

I'm playing a lot of computer games again the last day to keep my mind off the T, but even if I forget about it, I still feel a lot of things going on which make me think about my T again.

The area around my lymph nodes below my jaw starts to tingle and itch quite often and it just doesn't feel good. Oh ye and i got a lot of tooth aches today...

Plus my throat hurt like shit today and it was specifically at the spot where the lymph node is swollen. And I could feel it in my ear.. But ye according to my GP this is all bullshit and is because I focus a lot on that area now....

Well GP, kiss my ass. He was even trying to fool me by telling that diazepam don't relax the muscles, but the brains and therefor my T is anxiety and stress related because diazepam worked for me..... Such bullshit... Pisses me off so bad

Register

Register on Tinnitus Talk for free!

Register Now