2020 US Presidential Election

I have not heard of any Republicans spit on mask wearers. Republicans are not the violent type to do that sort of thing. Seems like fake news.
Would you like me to send you links to Republicans getting violent when asked to wear a mask?

There are countless examples of this and video proof.

Fox News does not entirely support Trump; they have people like Chris Wallace, closet Democrats (like Shepherd Smith before) and Bush-type Republicans like Dana Perino. In any case, there are way more liberal news channels like ABC, NBC (MSNBC), CBS, CNN. Afternoon shows like "The View," "The Real," are all liberal. For non-TV options, conservative papers like NY Post get censored, and conservative sites such as BreitBart show up way bottom in Google search results, if at all. Basically all print media is liberal. The Left definitely dominates the media.
Fox News is the highest rated media outlet and spent Obama's entire tenure going hard on him. Fox News and Fox business also frequently come up near the top of Google News and they do not skew left by any means. And while you have some Fox hosts that don't totally tow the Trump line, most of their biggest names like Sean Hannity, Tucker Carlson and judge Jeanine are all obsessed with jerking him off. These are some of the biggest news personalities. So even with fewer options, conservative media is very much alive and well.

@Lilah, some examples of right wing violence you may not be seeing on your social media:

I can get you many many more (let me know how many examples you want), but in a 5 minute search:

Man says "aryan nation" and punches a woman and repeats "Donald Trump!" over and over again:

All Lives Matter man deliberately coughs on protester:

Trump supporter coughs on BLM protesters in Kanab

Conservative destroys property over mask

Deliberately wipes his nose on an employee enforcing masks

Nice shirt, too

Punches thrown:

Texas man:
Man without face mask turns violent when he's asked to leave Texas store, video shows

And how do you reconcile the terrorist plot in Michigan with conservative violence being "fake news"?

Or the leader of the Proud Boys saying on Joe Rogan that the whole point of the Proud Boys is violence against the left and even said he'd like to "choke a tranny to death?"

Fox News is the highest rated media outlet and spent Obama's entire tenure going hard on him. Fox News and Fox business also frequently come up near the top of Google News and they do not skew left by any means. And while you have some Fox hosts that don't totally tow the Trump line, most of their biggest names like Sean Hannity, Tucker Carlson and judge Jeanine are all obsessed with jerking him off. These are some of the biggest news personalities. So even with fewer options, conservative media is very much alive and well.
One network. Controlled opposition. So conservative that their one choice for debate moderator was a life long Democrat voter shill. Bravo.

Would you like me to send you links to Republicans getting violent when asked to wear a mask?

There are countless examples of this and video proof.
This violence happens when other people/security guards force the Republicans to wear the mask, these Republicans were minding their own business initially. I do not think they were looking to start a fight. A lot of these instances also involved minorities, so these are likely not Republican only confrontations. I do think they should wear a mask btw, especially if it is a store requirement. Still, probably in any given month, the number of people who have attacked others for wearing MAGA hats is a much greater number. One should be able to walk down the street wearing a MAGA hat without fear of attack.

Both parties are controlled by the rich and most national politician holders are also rich. They own real estate investment and stocks and they don't care about your tinnitus life. They don't care that you don't have a tinnitus safety net. Your vote, your tinnitus disability doesn't matter to them.

I doubt that Biden or Trump knows what hyperacusis means. I posted over two years ago, that I wrote to California US House and Senate members about tinnitus and their aides said very few have tinnitus and it's not an overwhelming or harmful condition. So if they don't care about you, why should you care about them.
Maybe their tinnitus isn't that bad. I thought about your/that question long ago. Thanks for posting it.

I don't understand their strong, passionate beliefs on it if they are suffering with bad tinnitus.

I just wanted to add that I'm not saying the right is inherently violent but right wing violence tends to be excused (this is even happening with the violent militia terrorists) as "not representing conservatives" while looting opportunists who are not the majority of BLM supporters are cherry picked to represent "the left."

My point was both sides can do that and it doesn't add to the dialogue but I think that point gets missed to conservatives without examples of violence on the right.

Maybe their tinnitus isn't that bad. I thought about your/that question long ago. Thanks for posting it.

I don't understand their strong, passionate beliefs on it if they are suffering with bad tinnitus.
In my California city, virtually nonstop 150 decibel fireworks made in Mexico every night during July and August and at the end of the year. I remember Harris not willing to give a ruling to stop unlicensed activity where people were receiving tinnitus from fireworks. There's a strong lobby per fireworks in California and they donate to democratic campaigns. And of course California has nothing but democratic liberal media, that doesn't care as long as they can herd.

When it comes to Trump, historical holocaust experts have also been making this comparison, too:

It's not wrong to compare Trump's America to the Holocaust. Here's why.

But I could have just said "fascist" instead of Hitler as it ruffles feathers any time "Hitler" specifically as used i guess.
Absurd. Trump is pro-life and Hitler had millions killed in the most gruesome way possible. Nobody should be compared to Hitler. That is such a dark time in mankind's history.
Calling Chris Wallace a Democratic still shows just how far to the right politics are in America.
Chris Wallace is a jerk, everyone knows that. He is a Democrat just like Jimmy Kimmel. They both are anti-Trump, it's obvious.

Absurd. Trump is pro-life and Hitler had millions killed in the most gruesome way possible. Nobody should be compared to Hitler. That is such a dark time in mankind's history.

Chris Wallace is a jerk, everyone knows that. He is a Democrat just like Jimmy Kimmel. They both are anti-Trump, it's obvious.
Chris Wallace did a fine job moderating that train wreck. I can't believe people are crying about him being biased. He also asked Biden questions from a right wing perspective, yet I don't see Biden voters complaining. He tried to get Biden to come on his show for aggressive questioning and Biden said no. What else do you want Wallace to do? Take him hostage and torture him?

And if Trump was really pro life, he'd actually put his money where his mouth is and stop America's bloody foreign policy as he's promised to do repeatedly. He's a fake dove.

Chris Wallace has said he's not a Democrat and the only reason he is registered as such is because you get more political participation in local elections in heavily blue DC.

But anyone who disagrees with Trump is a Democrat plant to his supporters.

You really hate Jimmy Kimmel, huh? He comes up a lot. Why not just not watch him?

In my California city, virtually nonstop 150 decibel fireworks made in Mexico every night during July and August and at the end of the year. I remember Harris not willing to give a ruling to stop unlicensed activity where people were receiving tinnitus from fireworks. There's a strong lobby per fireworks in California and they donate to democratic campaigns. And of course California has nothing but democratic liberal media, that doesn't care as long as they can herd.
Sounds totally believable.

Can you post information about this ruling?

The National media is mostly all liberal democrat, but California is completely. CNBC - financial news is as democratic as it gets.

Nancy Pelosi's husband, Paul Pelosi, made over 140 million in real estate in San Francisco. A family home in San Francisco costs millions. The middle class has been driven out of San Francisco. The rich Democrats will keep the lower classes herding, but you can't settle in rich democratic neighborhoods. More high paid foreign Bay area tech workers are needed to serve increasing population and that is why real estate is so expensive in the San Francisco area. Now they are buying second homes in Lake Tahoe.

Middle class citizens that worked all their lives and saved, have to give it all to doctor owned slum nursing homes in California. Where many have loss of hearing and are drugged.

This article only contains only a small amount of private hedge fund activity by the Biden's. The Biden's children are no different than the Trump children and maybe more greedy and dishonest.

https://www.politico.com/magazine/s...brother-hedge-fund-money-2020-campaign-227407

I think he can be funny other than his bashing of the POTUS and VPOTUS.

You probably post on this thread more than anyone, what's the point?
No need to get defensive. I was genuinely curious why not avoid Jimmy Kimmel if he is distasteful to you? He's very easy to avoid and doesn't affect your life. You seem very stressed by him being anti Trump.

Can you post information about this ruling?
I remember this thru a neighborhood association and I'm not sure how they got word. I don't leave my house or use the phone anymore, but maybe a popular area real estate broker knows - as she belongs to my neighborhood association. I will email her. I tried to find a doc online before that post, but no luck. I guess a California legal government request file is needed.

I don't remember it as being a ruling, but as a case refused to be heard for a ruling. I think she decided not to hear the case. She may have turned it over to a lower court - a county court?

Chris Wallace did a fine job moderating that train wreck. I can't believe people are crying about him being biased. He also asked Biden questions from a right wing perspective, yet I don't see Biden voters complaining. He tried to get Biden to come on his show for aggressive questioning and Biden said no. What else do you want Wallace to do? Take him hostage and torture him?

And if Trump was really pro life, he'd actually put his money where his mouth is and stop America's bloody foreign policy as he's promised to do repeatedly. He's a fake dove.
Few journalists dare to question the behaviour of certain politicians out of fear of being perceived as biased. But sometimes you need call out someone for their appalling behaviour. Tova O' Brien, a new Zealand TV presenter, is one of the few who have the courage of ripping extreme right wing populists to pieces. This one is a nice example:

Screenshot 2020-10-18 at 20.48.05.png

I've read Donald Trumps magnificent Twitter feed for over 4 years. I can tell you right here and now, I like his style, brash, but succinct, to the point and no bs. We should have more of his type political leaders in the Western World. Leaders who love their people and country unashamed like Donald J. Trump does.
I don't like Donald Trump statements or tweets at all. He is just a clown.

Real quote from the 2016 campaign: Donald Trump says he "could shoot somebody and don't lose voters"

https://time.com/4191598/donald-trump-says-he-could-shoot-somebody-and-not-lose-voters/

I am still amazed that someone voted for such an idiot.

Nobody should be compared to Hitler. That is such a dark time in mankind's history.
Unless it's Obama being compared to Hitler, right? Did you also have a problem when the tea partyers protested him as such, adding a toothbrush mustache to his picture?

You actually entertain the notion of Harris being the antichrist, yet comparing Trump to Hitler is just a bridge too far. How'd you come up with these boundaries?

I think Democrats put themselves first (which is obvious as they always seek freebies). I personally do not think they love the country. Who is more likely to burn/spit on/trample on the U.S. flag, for example? Who refuses to take the pledge of allegiance? Who kneels down during the national anthem? The problem with asking for a lot of freebies is that freebies only last so long, after a while, there are consequences such as countries going bankrupt which is bad for future generations.
What is a "freebie"? Disability pay when your life gets wrecked to no fault of your own? Medicaid to afford healthcare bills? Food stamps to... eat bread and crackers, with the occasional time where you treat yourself to frozen noodles?

Republicans love freebies. It's called a tax cut, where almost all benefits go to a few greedy people, including Lord Savior Donald J. Trump.

I'm not sure if you've ever applied for disability or not, but I can tell you how it goes. They look for any reason at all to not give it to you. I haven't been denied yet (though I think I will), but I have a friend who is also extremely disabled that was denied; he practically can't move. And yet, we're talking about being oh-so-careful not to let really disabled people (on the verge of suicide) receive the benefit of the doubt in order to obtain roughly the poverty line in benefits.

Meanwhile, someone could replace Jeff Bezos's toilet paper with $100 bills of his own money and neither he nor his accountants would even notice.

Clearly, nothing will change your mind, but I want to close with something to think about. Before I was disabled, I bought a house (with my wife) and started my new job. I received a couple of paychecks while I was able to work (before I became too disabled and had to stop). In that very short time frame, I paid more taxes than Trump did in 2017. Really, sit down, close your eyes, and process that. Then think about the quote that Trump said where he could "shoot someone and not lose votes."

And yet, someone from social security is probably going to look at my application and say "Yeah, but does he really have autoimmune inner ear disease? Is tinnitus really that distressing? What is hyperacusis? Is that something he's imagining?"

Mind you, autoimmune inner ear disease is literally diagnosed based on not having a diagnosis. In other words, despite being about as disabled as a human being can be (I haven't left my house at all (even 1 minute) in 6 months) and haven't been able to hold a conversation for 15 months.

Yet these are the people you are more worried about. It totally blows my mind, my friend.

EDIT: if it seems like I'm making this too personal, let me explain why. Because the argument I am making is that even if there was a psychopath who was able to game the system by pretending to be as disabled as I am, for every one of these people, there are thousands of people in my shoes. So, say they accidentally give a "freebie" to someone who's not disabled, but they end up helping thousands of disabled people. Doesn't that make sense?

On the other hand, if they accidentally give millions in tax breaks to ultra-wealthy, there's a 100% chance that they won't miss it. I will gladly give the sick person the benefit of the doubt in this analysis.

I use to be a political libertarian but I changed when I realized how gullible and easy to manipulate the average consumer really is. Five years ago I use to joke and say "Stupid People deserve to be parted from their money" Until I realize the mass consequences it would have on society.

Tinnitus scams are a perfect example as well.

Register

Register on Tinnitus Talk for free!

Register Now