2020 US Presidential Election

Joe Biden actually has accomplished things during his time. The Violence Against Women Act, the assault weapons ban, the ACA and the Taxpayer Relief Act of 2012 Are all good places to start.
I consider the ACA to be garbage, because my healthcare was eliminated by it, and I had to pay a small fortune for the worst health care plan I've ever had, in order to subsidize those who get it for free. Those who were not ripped off by the Obama administration and ACA, think very highly of it because they were lucky enough not to have been forced to take it I don't know about the Taxpayer Relief Act, but my taxes are high. The rest of it, such as Violence Against Women Act, I have no opinion on but if he put his name on it, good for him. I'm sure that he doesn't give a damn about men's lives, because they're considered dispensable in today's society. I am not knowledgeable about guns or weapons in general, and have no opinion bout the assault weapon ban. Did it pass?

It just becomes the new American dream. That's why Ben Shapiro is so angry.
Haha, when I originally wrote it up, I wrote "RIP Ben Shapiro", but thought that was too harsh so I deleted it.

I consider the ACA to be garbage, because my healthcare was eliminated by it, and I had to pay a small fortune for the worst health care plan I've ever had, in order to subsidize those who get it for free. Those who were not ripped off by the Obama administration and ACA, think very highly of it because they were lucky enough not to have been forced to take it I don't know about the Taxpayer Relief Act, but my taxes are high. The rest of it, such as Violence Against Women Act, I have no opinion on but if he put his name on it, good for him. I'm sure that he doesn't give a damn about men's lives, because they're considered dispensable in today's society. I am not knowledgeable about guns or weapons in general, and have no opinion bout the assault weapon ban. Did it pass?
1. You're not paying to subsidize anyone, You're paying extra because the subsides were under calculated, Biden has promised to fix that, so that folks like you will pay less.
2. Well they would've been even higher if Biden didn't help negotiate the Taxpayer Relief Act of 2012.
3. He didn't just put his name in it, I only included stuff he was either an author of or lead player in. And damn, I don't think Biden is sexist against men but I'd be welcome to evidence to the contrary.
4. Yes, but it expired.

Oh I don't, I think America really has the clout that it could continue on as the world power without bribing people, but there's a lot more to foreign aid than just charity and I felt it should be mentioned since Luman was using it to demean Juan's country.
I did mention foreign aid, and how it should stop for countries that hate us, but I did not know what country Juan was from until somebody told me.

For someone so passionate about "TDS", you have a weird obsession with Kamala's sexual history.
Why didn't you just rebut with two words: STORMY DANIELS?

Seriously, there is no leg to stand on for MAGA hats attacking Democrats on character traits.

BTW, I saw plenty of nuns in the crowd at those MAGA rallies. Speaks poorly to the integrity of the religious in this country to support such a person who stands for "do as I say, not as I do".

I did mention foreign aid, and how it should stop for countries that hate us, but I did not know what country Juan was from until somebody told me.
Yeah sure but I hardly think it's appropriate when debating someone on politics to mention their country should be defunded, whichever one it is, just because the person you are debating disagrees with you. It makes it sound like you'd like to punish them.

Also hating Trump isn't hating America.

58DE6E6C-671C-42CF-BECE-675EEEECA8B2.jpeg

Yeah sure but I hardly think it's appropriate when debating someone on politics to mention their country should be defunded, whichever one it is, just because the person you are debating disagrees with you. It makes it sound like you'd like to punish them.

I love America. I have been there a few times, in pre-hyperacusis days, and my relatives live in New York, so I can only wish all the best for them.

It's sad to see what Trump has done with America, dividing people and fostering hatred, and that's why I think Biden would be a better president.

My relatives told me they are going to vote for Biden.

Charity is not "Funding". Much of the world seems to feel that Trump has hurt them, with absolutely no valid reason given other than, "He's a hater." In fact, he has done more for peace in the world than anybody currently alive.

Trump is hated by many, mostly on the left, because he doesn't buy into the "Blame America First" rhetoric. This is related to hating America.

"You may deceive all the people part of the time, and part of the people all the time, but not all the people all the time." - This can apply to Donald Trump.

People will not be deceived again and Joe Biden will be President.

Why didn't you just rebut with two words: STORMY DANIELS?
I actually feel kind of bad bringing up Stormy Daniels. Like that's supposed to be the "got you," but I don't dislike Stormy Daniels for any particular reason. I find it way more embarrassing for her that she slept with Trump than the other way around.

But yeah, being obsessed with Kamala's sexual history is a joke. I'm not so sure anyone wants to bark up that path when the person on the other side is almost surely a rapist.

Charity is not "Funding". Much of the world seems to feel that Trump has hurt them, with absolutely no valid reason given other than, "He's a hater." In fact, he has done more for peace in the world than anybody currently alive.

Trump is hated by many, mostly on the left, because he doesn't buy into the "Blame America First" rhetoric. This is related to hating America.
No, he's despised by even the apolitical because he carries himself like an unprofessional asshole.

They resort to the made up "unfairness" because they do not believe in democracy.

This in an election on democracy, on whether the US wants to have a tolerant, inclusive, and diplomatic leader or they want to continue living in the "hater-world" of Donald Trump, which by the way is already backfiring.
Lol. Democrats and left wingers are the biggest undemocratic hypocrites. You are as democratic as Pol Pot. You support democracy as long as others agree with you and conform to your lunacy.

It's sad to see what Trump has done with America, dividing people and fostering hatred, and that's why I think Biden would be a better president.
What is Biden going to do to unite the country, and decrease the hatred? I imagine it will be another round of Obama-Biden years, and it wasn't really peaceful then either. Otherwise, Trump would not have won. Democrats have shown hate for anyone who disagrees with them, via BLM, Antifa, and censorship.

What is Biden going to do to unite the country, and decrease the hatred? I imagine it will be another round of Obama-Biden years, and it wasn't really peaceful then either. Otherwise, Trump would not have won. Democrats have shown hate for anyone who disagrees with them, via BLM, Antifa, and censorship.
Joe Biden plans to provide better healthcare for all Americans. That's a great way to unite the country.

I actually feel kind of bad bringing up Stormy Daniels. Like that's supposed to be the "got you," but I don't dislike Stormy Daniels for any particular reason. I find it way more embarrassing for her that she slept with Trump than the other way around.

But yeah, being obsessed with Kamala's sexual history is a joke. I'm not so sure anyone wants to bark up that path when the person on the other side is almost surely a rapist.
"Almost certainly", is not a definite, much less a conviction. Harris, however, traded sex for government jobs. I would not care if she'd slept with 10,000 men, or even engaged in normal prostitution for money or gifts, This is not a problem for me. Harris had sex with a man twice her age, four years older than her own father, to build her foundation in politics by obtaining lucrative government jobs as payment for her favors. Should the Democrats win, we will have a vice president who got there by whoring herself out to a Democratic party boss.

USPS reports another drop in on-time movement of mail ballots

For the fifth day in a row, the US Postal Service moved fewer ballots on-time in critical battleground states than it did in the previous day, according to new court filings.

Five of the states with low processing scores — Michigan, Wisconsin, Georgia, New Hampshire and Maine — do not allow ballots to arrive after Election Day.

The continued drops in performance mean ballots are now at significant risk of not arriving to election offices in time to be counted. In more than half of the states, mail-in ballots will not count if they arrive after polls close.

Link: https://edition.cnn.com/politics/live-news/election-results-and-news-11-03-20/index.html

"You may deceive all the people part of the time, and part of the people all the time, but not all the people all the time." - This can apply to Donald Trump.

People will not be deceived again and Joe Biden will be President.
Maybe you should send your sorry ass and opinions back to Spain where they belong.

"Almost certainly", is not a definite, much less a conviction.
I would not care if she'd slept with 10,000 men, or even engaged in normal prostitution for money or gifts
I'm sorry, but I don't believe you. This is an example of moving the goal posts in such a way that it's impossible to disprove you. It's a way to victim blame. Kind of like saying a girl who got raped deserved it, but you would feel differently if she wasn't wearing heals. Technically, there's no way to prove you're lying, but it's obviously not the case.

I guarantee you that if instead of being a lawyer, DA of San Francisco, AG of California, and Senator (which are a boatload of accomplishments!), Harris was a common prostitute with no political experience, you would not support her.

There's no point in taking this further. You clearly have a set of life experiences that have shaped some misogynistic opinions. I cannot do anything about this. Very evidently, someone who loves Donald Trump does not really care about sexual morals.

I'm sorry, but I don't believe you. This is an example of moving the goal posts in such a way that it's impossible to disprove you. It's a way to victim blame. Kind of like saying a girl who got raped deserved it, but you would feel differently if she wasn't wearing heals. Technically, there's no way to prove you're lying, but it's obviously not the case.

I guarantee you that if instead of being a lawyer, DA of San Francisco, AG of California, and Senator (which are a boatload of accomplishments!), Harris was a common prostitute with no political experience, you would not support her.

There's no point in taking this further. You clearly have a set of life experiences that have shaped some misogynistic opinions. I cannot do anything about this. Very evidently, someone who loves Donald Trump does not really care about sexual morals.
That's one area liberals and Democrats have no credibility so you can't criticise him there lest you be a hypocrite. I still haven't encountered a liberal who condemned Bill Clinton or conceded they were hypocrites for not doing so.

Register

Register on Tinnitus Talk for free!

Register Now