2020 US Presidential Election

Trump is racist, intolerant, created a commercial conflict with the whole world, he appointed his own daughter and son-in-law to positions for which they lacked any qualification for etc etc. On top of that he never made public his tax statements as all US President did before him. I hope the IRS prosecutes Donald Trump too.

Democrats introduce impeachment article in effort to oust Trump

Unprecedented charge of 'incitement of insurrection' levelled at US president
Would you say that this is worse than killing thousands of people in Japan with atomic bombs (Truman), authorizing the Bay of Pigs incident which caused the USSR to place nuclear missiles in Cuba aimed at US cities, perpetuating the Vietnam War (LBJ and Nixon) which resulted in tens of thousands of deaths, the Iraqi War (George W. Bush), and numerous other examples of presidents who overstepped their boundaries in warfare? Are you seriously telling me that not Trump's not revealing his taxes and appointing his family members to jobs, were worse than the things that I named? I'd like a "Yes or No" answer, please: Do you think that Trump is the overall worst president in the history of the United States?

Nothing wrong. Just pointing out most Trump supporters work, they don't want free free food. Now we will get another food stamp President like Obama. Trump is popular because he created jobs to put people to work.
Over 40 million people are on food stamps, it's mostly the working poor on the program. And Trump is not popular, he lost.

Would you say that this is worse than killing thousands of people in Japan with atomic bombs (Truman), authorizing the Bay of Pigs incident which caused the USSR to place nuclear missiles in Cuba aimed at US cities, perpetuating the Vietnam War (LBJ and Nixon) which resulted in tens of thousands of deaths, the Iraqi War (George W. Bush), and numerous other examples of presidents who overstepped their boundaries in warfare? Are you seriously telling me that not Trump's not revealing his taxes and appointing his family members to jobs, were worse than the things that I named? I'd like a "Yes or No" answer, please: Do you think that Trump is the overall worst president in the history of the United States?
I'm curious, if you were Truman, what would you have done in his situation?

Nothing wrong. Just pointing out most Trump supporters work, they don't want free free food. Now we will get another food stamp President like Obama. Trump is popular because he created jobs to put people to work.
I would joke around with some people's beliefs, but I wouldn't insult their living conditions of being unable to afford food, including people I don't agree with. Trump increased unemployment due to him being unable to handle last year, so I don't see how he created jobs there where people went on food stamps as a result, which affected both sides. I have known people in poverty, where I wouldn't wish it on Trump voters or find the thought of anyone unable to buy something to eat as funny. I would wish both conservatives and liberals do follow the same principles as well.

Doesn't matter what side is richer or is more college educated. Both Trump voters and Biden voters are part of the working class, and all have a common struggle which is that any of us can go unemployed and be unable to buy food.

Over 40 million people are on food stamps, it's mostly the working poor on the program. And Trump is not popular, he lost.
Let's hope that with Biden that number doesn't go up to 100 million. He wants to send all our jobs to China. Unemployment was 3% with Trump. We shall see what is to come.

Let's hope that with Biden that number doesn't go up to 100 million. He wants to send all our jobs to China. Unemployment was 3% with Trump. We shall see what is to come.
It was 4.7% when Obama handed it off to Trump and 3.5% in February last year. Trump got it down just over a percentage point in 3 years.

National Employment Monthly Update

The only reason why Democrats would waste time on this in Trump's last ten or so days is because they are afraid Trump would win the nomination and beat Biden/Harris.
After the Capitol thing, I don't think any moderate would vote for Trump. Before that episode I would've said it was possible though.

After the Capitol thing, I don't think any moderate would vote for Trump. Before that episode I would've said it was possible though.
We have to agree to disagree on how we perceive the Capitol protest (e.g., Trump's involvement (if any), the scale of Capitol protest vs Antifa/BLM protests, etc.). Despite the Capitol protest, a lot of people are now solidifying behind Trump because of censorship issues.

The only reason why Democrats would waste time on this in Trump's last ten or so days is because they are afraid Trump would win the nomination and beat Biden/Harris.
Or it's because he committed terrorism against his own government. I mean there's that reason as well.

If that woman who is going to be VP runs against Trump in 2024, unless she pulls some kind of fantastic feat over the next four years, she will lose. This is why they want to make it illegal for Trump to run again.

We have to agree to disagree on how we perceive the Capitol protest (e.g., Trump's involvement (if any), the scale of Capitol protest vs Antifa/BLM protests, etc.). Despite the Capitol protest, a lot of people are now solidifying behind Trump because of censorship issues.
Actually, you may be right. I could see people overlooking it for ideological reasons. If Biden doesn't perform well, Trump could beat him. If Biden revived the economy though, that would be pretty hard.

What a joke. If Obama did that, holy damn. You know you make your (otherwise possibly valid) opinions look really stupid when you act like this constitutes oppression. Jesus Christ, Trump is not a victim.

Donald Trump, Michelle Obama Most Admired in 2020

CA8720A9-61CF-4E18-AF10-2031C405AD90.png

If that woman who is going to be VP runs against Trump in 2024, unless she pulls some kind of fantastic feat over the next four years, she will lose. This is why they want to make it illegal for Trump to run again.
I think it's more unless she pulls some horrific catastrophe, she'll win. Most people don't have the same hatred for her that people here do.

Trump is not a victim.
Trump is a victim of censorship; he has no outlet (yet). Trump supporters are also being purged from Twitter, Google, Amazon, etc. RINOs know they are next in line. The moderates don't know it yet, but they are next. Everyone has to think exactly the same. All you have do is read 1984 and CCP history. This is solidifying the conservative base.

Regarding social media censorship that we saw this week. Does anyone think the alt-right social media platform "Gab" should be regulated/shutdown by the US Government? It's impossible for large companies to censor them as they already are banned everywhere. Now they are hosting their own servers; something 99% of companies do not do.

How do leftists feel knowing Gab can't be censored anymore as they are self-hosting and independent from the big tech companies? Do you find it scary that the tech savvy alt-righters are building their own peer hosted internet services to free them self from Facebook, Google and Amazon's regulations? Are you happy that these giant tech companies control the Internet?

I wish Amazon pulled its anti-DDoS support and other services from tinnitus supplement scam websites. The scammers would then have to host their own content on their own servers and pay to host their own 300 MB, 45 minute propaganda videos instead of using YouTube for it.

I think it's more unless she pulls some horrific catastrophe, she'll win. Most people don't have the same hatred for her that people here do.
There may be "hatred" for her, by those that she incarcerated for victimless crimes, or hurt in other ways, but I don't actually hate her, not yet at least, I just feel that she should not be the VP for various reasons which I have already stated many times.

Regarding social media censorship that we saw this week. Does anyone think the alt-right social media platform "Gab" should be regulated/shutdown by the US Government? It's impossible for large companies to censor them as they already are banned everywhere. Now they are hosting their own servers; something 99% of companies do not do.

How do leftists feel knowing Gab can't be censored anymore as they are self-hosting and independent from the big tech companies? Do you find it scary that the tech savvy alt-righters are building their own peer hosted internet services to free them self from Facebook, Google and Amazon's regulations? Are you happy that these giant tech companies control the Internet?
Quite frankly, no. I'm not happy that these Silicon Valley folks own the internet. It seems unprogressive that these tycoons are given all power. They should be broken up.

Companies should be able to obtain their own servers. Gab's founder appears to be well-prepared and one step ahead, more so than the founders of Parler. Look at their terms of service - they censor stuff like nudity, illegal content, unlawful threats, conspiracies to commit unlawful acts, etc. So, basically saying or doing anything unlawful is not allowed.

Trump is racist, intolerant, created a commercial conflict with the whole world, he appointed his own daughter and son-in-law to positions for which they lacked any qualification for etc etc. On top of that he never made public his tax statements as all US President did before him. I hope the IRS prosecutes Donald Trump too.

Democrats introduce impeachment article in effort to oust Trump

Unprecedented charge of 'incitement of insurrection' levelled at US president
Money is God in our nation.
Best believe the IRS is coming for him.
Nobody escapes the Tax man in he US.

Here is Amazon's letter to Parler if anyone is interested in why they were shut down:

Read Amazon's letter to social networking app Parler on its removal

P.S. - I know I promised to stay away but this really needs to be said: this is emerging as a national security threat by a burgeoning right wing domestic terror group.

Look at the FBI warnings that came out today. MAGA is planning armed riots at all 50 state capitals. Maybe the FBI is being alarmist but given 1/6/21 I would be really careful.

Stay safe y'all.

Register

Register on Tinnitus Talk for free!

Register Now