2020 US Presidential Election

People have the freedom to decide whether getting vaccinated or not. Simple as that.
Many have been influenced by lies spread by Biden and Harris, during the campaign, against the vaccines. Biden and his moronic VP have done nothing to undo this influence, thus we are looking at a million or more deaths in the near future and more bad leadership that much of the rest of the world will have to deal with.

That's how it seems in Spain and this is one of the most touristy countries in the world. The borders are fully open and the government does not care anymore about COVID-19. No one talks about COVID-19 here...
You don't need a negative test or COVID-19 passport for entry?

Eventually, every country will need COVID-19 papers. Some countries are currently strict on that while others are a bit more lenient - but, I predict they will return to the more strict measures when your new variants inevitably show up.
People have the freedom to decide whether getting vaccinated or not. Simple as that.
Yeah, ideally, but that is not the case.

Many have been influenced by lies spread by Biden and Harris, during the campaign, against the vaccines. Biden and his moronic VP have done nothing to undo this influence, thus we are looking at a million or more deaths in the near future and more bad leadership that much of the rest of the world will have to deal with.
Would it have been better to use bleach to cure COVID-19 as the clown suggested?

An equal or better alternative to mass vaccinations for all would be an affordable home antibody test, which other countries have but the FDA has not approved in the United States. Even those who are against the current COVID-19 vaccination policies would not be opposed to this, and it could save lives, but Biden just ignores it, which is typical of his presidency.

This is one way a government can deal with people who don't like their lockdown policies: Send the police in riot vehicles, firing weapons, which happened in Melbourne last week. Biden is no doubt taking notes, to refer to when all Americans wake up and realize the type of administration that we now have.

Anti-Lockdown Protestors Run As Police Riot Vehicles Fire Shots. Melbourne, Australia.
Police descended on Bourke Street Mall on the Morning of Friday, September 24th. Hundreds of officers came out in force. All individuals were stopped and searched. Numerous arrests were made. Shots were fired to disperse the crowd. The situation has been ongoing as tensions have boiled over between anti-vax and anti-lockdown protestors and the police due to the massive overreach of the government and developing "police state" as searches and patrols with helicopters, drones, and large squads of armed officers become the norm. Sources: Daily Mail, UK. ABC News,

Would it have been better to use bleach to cure COVID-19 as the clown suggested?
I don't know which "clown" you are referring to, but nobody recommended drinking bleach to cure COVID-19. While we're on the subject, there is a shortage of clowns in Northern Ireland. I know of two good candidates for the job, an older man and a middle-aged woman, who can be reached at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue NW.

Clown shortage: Appeal for new recruits in Northern Ireland

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-northern-ireland-58733754

I don't know which "clown" you are referring to, but nobody recommended drinking bleach to cure COVID-19. While we're on the subject, there is a shortage of clowns in Northern Ireland. I know of two good candidates for the job, an older man and a middle-aged woman, who can be reached at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue NW.

Clown shortage: Appeal for new recruits in Northern Ireland

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-northern-ireland-58733754
I think the best candidate for the clown job is available at the moment: his name is Donald Trump.

I think the best candidate for the clown job is available at the moment: his name is Donald Trump.
He may very well be clowning his way back to the White House in 2024.

When she is again available, I have the perfect government position for Kamala Harris, for which she is eminently qualified: First Madam of the Bureau of Professional Sex Workers in the United States of America.

He may very well be clowning his way back to the White House in 2024.

When she is again available, I have the perfect government position for Kamala Harris, for which she is eminently qualified: First Madam of the Bureau of Professional Sex Workers in the United States of America.
I see Kamala Harris as the first female President in the US. Making history! ;)

I see Kamala Harris as the first female President in the US. Making history! ;)
She is the first female all right, she got there by sleeping with powerful men, such as Willie Brown, the most powerful Democrat in California at the time, who at 59 years old was twice her age and older than her own father. He put her in lucrative political appointments, as payment for sex. She is a real cute role model for the girls in this country, particularly minority girls.

Biden, Harris, disgraced former Governor of NYS Andrew Cuomo, and other top Democrats spread fear and distrust about the COVID-19 vaccines before the election, yet their supporters are still claiming that Trump somehow influenced people to not get vaccinated. They did this to get votes, and for no other reason. These Democrats are responsible for the 300,000 additional COVID-19 deaths since the Biden administration took office in January 2021. Biden and Harris should be impeached immediately.

She is the first female all right, she got there by sleeping with powerful men, such as Willie Brown, the most powerful Democrat in California at the time, who at 59 years old was twice her age and older than her own father. He put her in lucrative political appointments, as payment for sex. She is a real cute role model for the girls in this country, particularly minority girls.
Now you seem scandalised before a standard definition of the word "politician", male or female, all of them sneaky people, with very very few exceptions. :ROFL:

I am sure Melania married because the guy was gorgeous hahaha.

Now you seem scandalised before a standard definition of the word "politician", male or female, all of them sneaky people, with very very few exceptions. :ROFL:

I am sure Melania married because the guy was gorgeous hahaha.
Melania Trump is not, and ever has been, the Vice President of the United States of America, nor has she held any office as far as I know.

I'm not against prostitution, per se, I think it should be legal. I would not object if an ex-prostitute ran for office. We should not elect people, whether male or female, who traded their bodies for political appointments, the way Harris did with Willie Brown, a known womanizer and former top power broker in the West Coast Democratic Party. He bought her a BMW, and that's OK, but giving her political jobs was not. Joe Biden chose her for VP, as insurance against being impeached because she has absolutely nothing in her favor as far as qualifications for this very important position, let alone the presidency.

Let's see if I get this right:

- US inflation through the roof
- German inflation going up and up and up...
- Eurozone inflation at highest level in 13 years..

OIP.dCVovfnrn9s3gVYHbjUneAHaJl?w=131&h=180&c=7&r=0&o=5&dpr=1.2&pid=1.jpg

OIP.eVuBGtGy6RFbG0EdQE0TfgHaJh?w=149&h=191&c=7&r=0&o=5&dpr=1.2&pid=1.jpg

upload_2021-10-1_15-28-54.jpeg

There are many people who "trade their bodies" for financial stability. They call it marriage.

I am not surprised about the fact that Joe Biden uses another politician's former concubine as his primary form of job security. Biden is a desperate, incompetent, mentally challenged man who was bin Laden's choice as president of the United States, in 2010. It's brilliant, actually, the smartest thing that a man such as Biden could have done for his political career. If we impeach him, expires or he leaves for some other reason, we will have as our leader a harlot with twisted political and cultural values, more appropriate for a modern tribal society such as what Bin Laden would approve of for an infidel country such as America, to help further erode our Western values and make us vulnerable to attack and destruction from people of his ilk.

uses another politician's former concubine
I see you are familiar with Chinese terms...
who was bin Laden's choice as president of the United States
I thought those Texan oil tycoons were Bin Laden's friends, and Saudi Arabia's friends.

Actually anyone would think that Bush was very close to those Saudi Arabians his government never investigated in connection with the 9/11 attacks.

There are many people who "trade their bodies" for financial stability. They call it marriage.
I hear this too frequently. Marriage is a holy covenant ordained by God that is supposed to reflect the relationship between Christ and the Church, at least for Christians. Trading bodies is fine. The Bible also says the husband should be the provider, so the woman expecting provisons is expected.

I see you are familiar with Chinese terms...

I thought those Texan oil tycoons were Bin Laden's friends, and Saudi Arabia's friends.

Actually anyone would think that Bush was very close to those Saudi Arabians his government never investigated in connection with the 9/11 attacks.
If you don't like the oil business in the ME, I am in agreement - but Bush is out of office. In the present, President Biden and Vice President Harris are trying to destroy America. If this happens, it will have very serious repercussions on the world economy, and stability, even on those like yourself who do not care or are amused by it. Much of the world wanted Biden, and now that they have him I don't think they're happy with the result.

If you don't like the oil business in the ME, I am in agreement - but Bush is out of office. In the present, President Biden and Vice President Harris are trying to destroy America. If this happens, it will have very serious repercussions on the world economy, and stability, even on those like yourself who do not care or are amused by it. Much of the world wanted Biden, and now that they have him I don't think they're happy with the result.
By destroy, do you mean help?

I hear this too frequently. Marriage is a holy covenant ordained by God that is supposed to reflect the relationship between Christ and the Church, at least for Christians. Trading bodies is fine. The Bible also says the husband should be the provider, so the woman expecting provisons is expected.
I was referring to the more modern civil marriage, without any Church intervention..

I like my bycicle, so not very much in favour of oil... Today breaking news include a piece about Apple and other American technology companies trying to boycott any attempt of legislation to make a "greener" American.

As you know, despite your Republican inclinations, only what central banks do matters. Presidents are only for decoration, and a bit irrelevant, as long as they are polite, well mannered etc... not like the clown.

Pelosi seems very much pro-market. I am sure she is a great stock market investor ;). Maybe even better than those FED official who were caught doing insider trading while they decided on interest rates.

Kamala just laughs when you ask her questions lol.

Biden walks away.

Register

Register on Tinnitus Talk for free!

Register Now