2020 US Presidential Election

Also search warrant at the Mar-a-lago estate by the FBI. Wild.
It's normal that the FBI searches Donald Trump's residence, since he supported an attempted coup d'etat.

Anyway, I am sure Trump already knew about this search and he has probably hidden or destroyed any evidence that may be used against him...

It's normal that the FBI searches Donald Trump's residence, since he supported an attempted coup d'etat.

Anyway, I am sure Trump already knew about this search and he has probably hidden or destroyed any evidence that may be used against him...
Donald Trump's Mar-a-Lago was raided by Joe Biden's FBI while...

1) Hunter walks free
2) VP Biden met with CCP-linked energy executives in the White House
3) Hillary acid washed 33K emails
4) Hillary spied on the Trump campaign
5) Andrew Cuomo gets away with his NY state COVID-19 scandal

ACB0AE83-64E3-4F11-BA9B-BEA0CB00CC98.jpeg

Well, it's been reported that the FBI left with boxes of documents. It's a risky move, but it seems like they might actually have something to bag Trump finally (in regards to January 6 likely). Otherwise it's going to backfire hard if nothing comes of it (would turn Trump into a Martyr). I'm pretty sure the FBI and the DOJ were fully aware of all this before they decided to go-ahead with the search and seizure.

1) Hunter walks free
A couple things here:

- A Judge approved of the search warrant. Trump has a copy of the warrant order. Why not publicize to show us that he's innocent? Oh that's right, it's just like his tax documents, he would LOVE to show them, but he can't because (insert your excuse).

- Didn't your MAGA king promise to investigate Hillary if elected back in 2016? What happened?

- Hillary and Biden voters don't worship them like Trump voters do with Donald. If they had a reason to raid Hillary's property, shared with a former president, I wouldn't give a shit. Nobody cares for the Clintons.

- Isn't there going to be an independent probe on Cuomo's COVID-19 response? I believe the current NY Gov, Hochul announced it.

1) Hunter walks free
At least Biden WON the presidential election.

It was Trump who plotted an attempted and, fortunately, failed coup d'etat.

Well, it's been reported that the FBI left with boxes of documents. It's a risky move, but it seems like they might actually have something to bag Trump finally (in regards to January 6 likely). Otherwise it's going to backfire hard if nothing comes of it (would turn Trump into a Martyr). I'm pretty sure the FBI and the DOJ were fully aware of all this before they decided to go-ahead with the search and seizure.
Then they are going to find something and convict Trump.

Nothing surprising, since Trump was put in the White House by the Russians.

Trump is gaining more support due to this disgraceful raid on his home in Florida.

If Trump did something illegal then he should have been arrested by now. This Witch Hunt has been going on for six years and not a damn thing that he has been accused of has been proven.

They are so afraid that he will run again, that they're desperately trying to find anything, literally, to stop him. One way, would be to find a candidate that could easily beat him, in 2024 - and Joe Biden is not that person.

Trump is gaining more support due to this disgraceful raid on his home in Florida.

If Trump did something illegal then he should have been arrested by now. This Witch Hunt has been going on for six years and not a damn thing that he has been accused of has been proven.

They are so afraid that he will run again, that they're desperately trying to find anything, literally, to stop him. One way, would be to find a candidate that could easily beat him, in 2024 - and Joe Biden is not that person.
This. If they find nothing, they are screwed. I mean how many times are they going to try and bring him down with nothing to show? Trump isn't that powerful, cmon man lol.

US inflation at 8,5%... crazy... the FED is a disgrace, like the ECB.

It's more than 4 times the 2% inflation "target" hahaha.

And the best part is that real inflation is over 16%... and they report "only" 8,5%. What a joke.

Friendly reminder: Trump's nominee, Wray is running the FBI and is overseeing this operation. Stop calling it Biden's FBI lol.

Today I have remember that Joe Biden promised "a minimum global corporate tax of 15%". It never came into force and no one heard about it anymore....

Biden the Liar.

Today I have remember that Joe Biden promised "a minimum global corporate tax of 15%". It never came into force and no one heard about it anymore....

Biden the Liar.
I thought a 15% corporate tax imposed on American businesses reporting $1 billion in domestic profits was one of the key provisions in the budget reconciliation bill (Inflation Reduction Act) that was recently passed? Gonna have to take a look at it again when I have time.

So according to the Washington Post, the FBI was searching Trump's home to look for classified nuclear documents?!? If true, is it fair to assume that all this intel is compromised already?

I just don't know what to say anymore. This is all unprecedented stuff.

So according to the Washington Post, the FBI was searching Trump's home to look for classified nuclear documents?!? If true, is it fair to assume that all this intel is compromised already?

I just don't know what to say anymore. This is all unprecedented stuff.
What do you think of the riots in 2020? Do you agree that this was totally uncivilized, and they were encouraged and excused by the Democratic left?

I thought a 15% corporate tax imposed on American businesses reporting $1 billion in domestic profits was one of the key provisions in the budget reconciliation bill (Inflation Reduction Act) that was recently passed? Gonna have to take a look at it again when I have time.
Initially Biden announced a global corporate tax so that no company could avoid paying... but it was just propaganda, since he never approved anything in this regard.

So Big Tech keeps evading taxes blatantly and no one does nothing about it... and consumers are so stupid to keep purchasing Netflix subscriptions and ordering Uber Eats... they collaborate with companies that do not pay taxes and therefore this implies that their own clients are paying more taxes to balance the budget.

What do you think of the riots in 2020? Do you agree that this was totally uncivilized, and they were encouraged and excused by the Democratic left?
I believe in the rule of law, so yeah the riots and looting were very uncivilized. Same goes for the dipshits that stormed the Capitol building on January 6th, 2021.

But back to your question, I agree to an extent that it was encouraged and excused by Democrats, more so from the lunatics in the party who have been indoctrinated by social justice critical theories. Like critical race theory for example which argues that racism is baked into all systems and institutions of American society and any sort of neutral system (like meritocracy) is a guise for racial power (set up for the benefit of white people). Therefore we've have a duty to tear down these systems in order to alleviate the racism that's implicit in those systems.

This is the kind of ideology that allows for the destabilization of law and order and as a result we get nutcases who think "defund the police" or "abolish the police" is somehow a viable solution for criminal justice reform.

In light of recent events involving Trump, I find it extremely amusing that the progressives and other far leftists are now on the side of the cops.

In light of recent events involving Trump, I find it extremely amusing that the progressives and other far leftists are now on the side of the cops.
While at the same time, MAGA folks and GOP politicians are now talking about "dismantling the FBI". That's odd, where have I heard this before?

While at the same time, MAGA folks and GOP politicians are now talking about "dismantling the FBI". That's odd, where have I heard this before?
They must want Trump to win in 2024, or this nonsense is just a distraction from the Biden presidential catastrophe.

Trump supporters turn out to protest the FBI raid of his house.

Mainly Hispanic pro-Trump caravan rides from Hialeah to Mar-a-Lago
'I believe that what happened to him was wrong'

By: Briana Nespral
Posted at 6:54 PM, Aug 13, 2022

PALM BEACH, Fla. — After a dramatic week at Mar-a-Lago, a caravan of pro-Donald Trump supporters parked themselves outside the former president's resort Saturday.

Even in the rain, hundreds of people in decorated trucks, cars, motorcycles, and even a bus, drove from Hialeah to Mar-a-Lago.

The caravan, filled with mainly Cuban-Americans, took to honking, cheering and flag-waving for the former president.

"I believe he saved this nation single-handedly and I believe that what happened to him was wrong," Terri Privett said. "I just think it was a made-up excuse to get into the man's home to harass him."

This comes after the FBI issued a search warrant and removed 28 boxes of items from Mar-a-Lago, including documents labeled as confidential and top secret.

Many in this caravan, like Carlos Ricart, drove north from Hialeah.

"I think that it was mostly a theater," Ricart said. "I don't think that they are doing anything real and the things that they are accusing him of is all bogus."

Many in the caravan said they are hoping Trump looks to the White House as his residence in 2024.

https://www.wptv.com/news/region-c-...rump-caravan-rides-from-hialeah-to-mar-a-lago

More from Lyin Biden:

Biden front-runner for 'Lie of the Year' award as many in media look the other way
"I just want to say a number: zero. Today, we received news that our economy had zero inflation in the month of July. Zero percent. Here's what that means: While the price of some things go up — went up last month, the price of other things went down by the same amount. The result? Zero inflation last month."

That was President Biden speaking to the country Wednesday. His administration has attempted to redefine what infrastructure means (it's not only about improving roads, bridges and power grids but also about paid family leave and child care) and what a recession means (it's not two straight quarters of negative gross domestic product growth anymore). But it just moved into the lead to win the "Lie of the Year" award with the claim that the U.S. economy is experiencing zero inflation.

The facts: Inflation still stands near a 40-year high and came in at 8.5 percent in July.

Read more here:
https://thehill.com/opinion/finance...ar-award-as-many-in-media-look-the-other-way/

Biden the Liar.
So you think Biden is the only liar to sit behind a desk? Every politician, president or secretary is a liar. Liars are good at telling you that in politics everything is just fine. But in the background their slight of hands keep the public at bay while greed and corruption keeps on keeping on. Trump is the worst of all.

I see people still trashing Joey. B here, but Biden has turned into DIAMOND JOE in the last 3 weeks. I mean have you guys seen the Inflation Reduction Act or the CHIPS ACT. My fellow Americans, you can deny it all you want, but many of the provisions in these bills reek of MAGA-ISM. How do you MAGA people reconcile this? The dude's legislative wins have been remarkable, dude got Sinema and Manchin on board with his agenda. Wild

I still think he shouldn't run for 2024 though. Biden did his part with his recent accomplishments, now let someone else (younger preferably) take over. That would increase Dem's odds of winning the general election ten fold.

So you think Biden is the only liar to sit behind a desk? Every politician, president or secretary is a liar. Liars are good at telling you that in politics everything is just fine. But in the background their slight of hands keep the public at bay while greed and corruption keeps on keeping on. Trump is the worst of all.
If Biden and Trump were to run against each other in 2024, at this juncture, I would vote for Trump, although I would prefer a different Republican candidate, such as DeSantis. Trump kept the country together, didn't start any wars, etc. The problems with Biden are far worse than anything we had under his predecessor. Virtually anybody, Democrat or Republican, at a high enough level to run for POTUS, would be better than another term of Biden.

Register

Register on Tinnitus Talk for free!

Register Now