2020 US Presidential Election

I agree with that. Trump should be sent to prison ASAP.
Due Process first. If the DOJ wants to convict Trump (of the Espionage Act), they'll need to move fast before 2024. If Trump wins the presidency, he'll have absolute immunity to criminal and civil suits. So you're right about doing it ASAP.

Trump's arch-enemy, Liz Chaney, is expected to lose heavily at today's Republican primaries.

Liz Cheney is the last stop on Trump's impeachment revenge tour. But he is the key to her future.
"Nobody would piss off the entire state of Wyoming without another plan," said Kasey Mateosky, a Republican running for a county commissioner spot.

...Should Cheney lose to Hageman on Tuesday, she'll be the final Republican to fall to a Trump-backed primary challenger after having voted to impeach him. Four of the 10 opted to retire, three have already lost primaries, and two survived primaries (in one of those two, Trump didn't endorse a challenger).

Read the rest here:
https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/co...impeachment-revenge-tour-key-future-rcna43046

7D3EF14B-3A1A-43D8-AC80-9ACF014317C5.jpeg

And that country is called a "democracy"? Hahaha... The US is becoming such a joke...
The Supreme Court's reasoning for why presidents and other gov't officials should be granted immunity is sound. It's necessary to protect public officials from heavy interference with their day to day responsibilities and "potentially disabling threats of liability". The common law (precedents) has recognized this immunity in Harlow v. Fitzgerald (1982).

A major victory for Trump: Liz Chaney has been defeated in the primary.

The United States requires a president that will undo as much of Biden's harm as possible. In 2024, Trump may be the candidate who is selected to do it.

Trump-backed Hageman ousts Cheney in Wyoming's GOP congressional primary
Cheney was the most high-profile of the 10 House Republicans who voted to impeach Trump following the Jan. 6, 2021 attack on the U.S. Capitol

Republican congressional candidate Harriet Hageman — who was heavily supported by former President Donald Trump — has captured the GOP nomination for Wyoming's at-large congressional seat after embattled Rep. Liz Cheney conceded Tuesday.

Cheney, who was losing by more than 30 percentage points when she said she called Hageman to concede, was the most senior of the 10 House Republicans who voted to impeach the then-president on a charge of inciting the deadly Jan. 6, 2021 attack on the Capitol, which was waged by right-wing extremists and other Trump supporters who aimed to disrupt congressional certification of President Biden's Electoral College victory in the 2020 election.

The conservative lawmaker and defense hawk immediately came under verbal attack from Trump and his allies, and in May of last year, she was ousted from her number-three House GOP leadership position.

Read more here: https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump-backed-hageman-ousts-cheney-wyoming-gop-congressional-primary

The Supreme Court's reasoning for why presidents and other gov't officials should be granted immunity is sound. It's necessary to protect public officials from heavy interference with their day to day responsibilities and "potentially disabling threats of liability". The common law (precedents) has recognized this immunity in Harlow v. Fitzgerald (1982).
Yeah, but proceedings about Trump have already started and he has no immunity now. So even if he is elected for any position, he will have to answer in court for all the proceedings that have already started... that's only logical, isn´t it?

Good research. If Trump is elected again, he is immune from being called to hearings to testify.

We can't expect a president to be able to run the country with all kinds of subpoenas and lawsuits to take care of, it's too important a job.

Almost all of the Republicans who crossed Donald and did not support the "big lie" have either retired or lost their primaries. That's clearly indicative of the strong grip Trump still has over the party. The primary challenger for Wyoming's sole congressional district is Trump backed too. What's interesting with Cheney is that she voted with Trump 93% of the time (when he was president at the time) despite leading the select house committee for the January 6th attacks. All it took was her voting yes for Trump's 2nd impeachment to end her lol.

If Lizzy wants to get back at Trump, best thing she can do is run as an independent for US president and maybe attract a small percentage of the Republican vote. Would reduce Republicans' chances in 2024 by a decent margin I presume. Gonna need those campaign funds though. The Lincoln Project, where you at?

EDIT:

Scratch that. When I think about it again, Cheney could also siphon votes from Biden voters (assuming he runs again) too if she ran as an independent. Hard to say really. There are Republican voters out there that can't stomach Trump though. Same with independent voters who lean conservative.

The 2024 Republican party presidential primaries is gonna be the greatest show on earth. Off the top of my head, you got Trump, DeSantis, Cheney, and traitor Pence as possible candidates. Wow breathtaking... Getting my popcorn ready for this if it comes down to this.

Almost all of the Republicans who crossed Donald and did not support the "big lie" have either retired or lost their primaries. That's clearly indicative of the strong grip Trump still has over the party. The primary challenger for Wyoming's sole congressional district is Trump backed too. What's interesting with Cheney is that she voted with Trump 93% of the time (when he was president at the time) despite leading the select house committee for the January 6th attacks. All it took was her voting yes for Trump's 2nd impeachment to end her lol.

If Lizzy wants to get back at Trump, best thing she can do is run as an independent for US president and maybe attract a small percentage of the Republican vote. Would reduce Republicans' chances in 2024 by a decent margin I presume. Gonna need those campaign funds though. The Lincoln Project, where you at?

EDIT:

Scratch that. When I think about it again, Cheney could also siphon votes from Biden voters (assuming he runs again) too if she ran as an independent. Hard to say really. There are Republican voters out there that can't stomach Trump though. Same with independent voters who lean conservative.

The 2024 Republican party presidential primaries is gonna be the greatest show on earth. Off the top of my head, you got Trump, DeSantis, Cheney, and traitor Pence as possible candidates. Wow breathtaking... Getting my popcorn ready for this if it comes down to this.
I don't think Biden can make another term. Have you seen him lately? He is suffering from something for sure. Trump getting up there as well. If Trump were to win then America will burn peacefully.

EDIT:

Trump was the best friend the Democrats ever had, but they are too corrupt to take advantage of it. He decimated the leadership of the Republican Party, single-handedly. All the Democrats had to do, in 2016, was congratulate him, and set their sights on finding a good candidate that could beat him in 2020. Rather than do this, they nominated a washed-out, corrupt, lying politician with dementia. They impeached Trump and caused riots because these people actually prefer the old-guard Republican leadership that Trump purged the party of.

The Lincoln Project was a scandal-ridden, corrupt organization, with pedophile leadership. Where are they today when the Democrats can use some help?

The Lincoln Project, a brash anti-Trump group, is thrown into disarray by scandal

Trump was just put in the White House by Putin to control Russian money laundering in America, most of which was probably done through companies related directly or indirectly to... Donald Trump who is a notorious artist of bankruptcy.

Trump was the best friend the Democrats ever had, but they are too corrupt to take advantage of it. He decimated the leadership of the Republican Party, single-handedly. All the Democrats had to do, in 2016, was congratulate him, and set their sights on finding a good candidate that could beat him in 2020. Rather than do this, they nominated a washed-out, corrupt, lying politician with dementia. They impeached Trump and caused riots because these people actually prefer the old-guard Republican leadership that Trump purged the party of.

The Lincoln Project was a scandal-ridden, corrupt organization, with pedophile leadership. Where are they today when the Democrats can use some help?

The Lincoln Project, a brash anti-Trump group, is thrown into disarray by scandal
Lincoln project is supposedly ex Republicans who are now against Trump. They are so full of crap lol.

If someone told me 2 months ago that the Republicans would take the House easily in the upcoming midterms, I would've absolutely agreed. But now? I'm not placing any bets.
I don't think Biden can make another term.
I don't want him to run again too, but I remember Biden's press secretary at the time, Jen Psaki saying he intends on running again. So I'm operating under that assumption.
Have you seen him lately? He is suffering from something for sure.
You guys are so concerned about his health and yet in the last month or so, he's had massive legislative wins of the likes Trump could ever dream of. If there's one way to describe Biden's presidency so far is that it's just like his campaign run. You think he's out, think he's done, and out of nowhere goes on a run of the most productive congress in the last 2 decades. All meat and potatoes, household table legislation. Give the man some freaking credit here. The Dems are in stronger position headed into the midterms now. The abrupt Dobbs abortion ruling by the Supreme Court might be a factor in all this too.

Regardless, let's look at some of the provisions in each bill recently signed by Biden.

The Inflation Reduction Act said:
The Inflation Reduction Act - (climate/healthcare/taxes )​

Climate: $369 Billion (largest ever) Federal effort on tackling climate change
  • Over $60 billions of dollars for growing renewable energy infrastructure in manufacturing like solar panels, wind turbines, batteries, and critical minerals processing.
  • $10 billion investment tax credit to build clean technology manufacturing facilities (like facilities that make electric vehicles, wind turbines and solar panels)
  • IRA expands numerous environmental and clean energy tax credits to fight climate change and reduce carbon emission by 40% over the next decade. This includes tax credits for individuals on things like purchasing electric vehicles (up to $7000) and making homes more energy efficient.
  • Lowers energy bills: cuts energy bills by $500 to $1,000 per year
Healthcare:
  • The bill puts a cap of $2,000 on out-of-pocket prescription drug costs for people on Medicare
Taxes:
  • a 15% minimum tax for corporations making $1 billion or more in income, bringing in more than $300 billion in revenue.
  • will not raise taxes on those earning less than $400K/year
You're probably asking how the hell does this bill lower inflation? That's a good question and I'm not sure how exactly it does. The bill is pretty ambitious in that it's trying to make America into an industrial center of the clean technology revolution. And by investing more in this technology, this will lead to more sources of energy which means lower energy costs, resulting in lower gas demand which then means lower gas costs. And the incentives (tax credits) to buy electric EVs will also help in lowering prices too. It's obviously going to take years to feel this kind of impact, but it's pretty bold and MAGA as fuck. Only time will tell...
Protecting Our Kids Act said:
Protecting Our Kids Act (Gun safety bill)​
  • prohibits the sale or transfer of certain semiautomatic firearms to individuals who are under 21 years of age;.
  • ban the sale and possession of large-capacity magazines and clarify that bump stocks, which allow individuals to convert semiautomatic weapons into machineguns, are banned under Federal law
This is the first major gun safety legislation passed by Congress in 30 years...
The PACT Act said:
The PACT Act (healthcare for veterans)​
  • requiring the Department of Veterans Affairs to cover care for toxic exposure related to burn pits and other toxic substances during military service (veterans of the Vietnam, Gulf War, and post-9/11 eras)
Nice bill for our military servicemen. Prior to its passing, the bill had to face unnecessary hurdles in the senate because partisan hacks, Ted Cruz, Pat Toomey, and Josh Hawley voted against it for no reason at all. John Stewart (veterans/first responder activist) put these clowns on full blast.
The CHIPS and Science Act said:
The CHIPS and Science Act
  • boost domestic semiconductor manufacturing to better compete with China
  • provides $52.7 billion for American semiconductor research, development, manufacturing, and workforce development.
Make semiconductors here at home?!?! Woah, It's almost as if this bill wants to make America great again. I thought you Trumpers were all about that life? Trump runs on repairing the country's infrastructure and making more stuff in America. Biden ends up doing it. YIKES.
If Trump were to win then America will burn peacefully.
Not sure what you mean by this, but what I can tell you is in his 4 years as President, Trump barely had any legislative victories. He signed a tax cut bill that any other typical Republican would have signed, and then did nothing for 3 years, incapable of setting an agenda for his party. Whatever happened to that beautiful healthcare he promised us?

I don't harbor any illusions that we live in a perfect world, a perfect country or that a perfect legislation exists (there were lots of compromises that had to be made in some of these bills signed by Biden). There's 330 million of us living here and the fact that we get anything done at all especially in our current polarized political landscape is a little bit impressive to me.
Lincoln project is supposedly ex Republicans who are now against Trump. They are so full of crap lol.
Bringing up The Lincoln Project was obviously tongue-in-cheek. The PAC hasn't made any contributions to federal candidates in none of the election cycles as of yet, so I'm inclined to agree they are full of crap.

All the Democrats had to do, in 2016, was congratulate him, and set their sights on finding a good candidate that could beat him in 2020. Rather than do this, they nominated a washed-out, corrupt, lying politician with dementia.
And that washed-out, corrupt, lying politician with dementia went on to beat Trump in 2020. What does that say about Trump then?

And that washed-out, corrupt, lying politician with dementia went on to beat Trump in 2020. What does that say about Trump then?
After the extremely violent, uncivilized Democratic riots of 2020, I don't blame people for being afraid to vote for Trump. The Democrats would have had their thugs burn down the entire country if he had won. Now that we have this washed-out, corrupt, lying politician with dementia, who did not keep his promises, the support for the Democrats is waning, big time.

I would like to see DeSantis or another young Republican get nominated in 2024. If that is not possible, perhaps the Democrats could nominate somebody who is worth voting for. If Biden runs again, I will vote for Trump or virtually anybody else that is nominated by the GOP.

I think those French politicians have not told this yet to our communist "leader" Pedro Sánchez. The guy must have had some sort of childhood trauma related to flying. He now spends his days flying here and there for no reason in his private jet, and the bill is paid by the Spanish taxpayers.

Our communist president loves to fly 6.000 kms in private jet just to get a picture of his mug taken on a foreign country...

French minister calls for restrictions on flights by private jet

After the extremely violent, uncivilized Democratic riots of 2020, I don't blame people for being afraid to vote for Trump. The Democrats would have had their thugs burn down the entire country if he had won. Now that we have this washed-out, corrupt, lying politician with dementia, who did not keep his promises, the support for the Democrats is waning, big time.

I would like to see DeSantis or another young Republican get nominated in 2024. If that is not possible, perhaps the Democrats could nominate somebody who is worth voting for. If Biden runs again, I will vote for Trump or virtually anybody else that is nominated by the GOP.
I'm really eager to see what happens in the Midterms. That'll give us a better clue on where the Dems stand and Biden's fate (whether or not he's going to be a lame duck). Biden is still plagued with low approval rating despite racking up big legislative victories in the last month.

If someone told me 2 months ago that the Republicans would take the House easily in the upcoming midterms, I would've absolutely agreed. But now? I'm not placing any bets.

I don't want him to run again too, but I remember Biden's press secretary at the time, Jen Psaki saying he intends on running again. So I'm operating under that assumption.

You guys are so concerned about his health and yet in the last month or so, he's had massive legislative wins of the likes Trump could ever dream of. If there's one way to describe Biden's presidency so far is that it's just like his campaign run. You think he's out, think he's done, and out of nowhere goes on a run of the most productive congress in the last 2 decades. All meat and potatoes, household table legislation. Give the man some freaking credit here. The Dems are in stronger position headed into the midterms now. The abrupt Dobbs abortion ruling by the Supreme Court might be a factor in all this too.

Regardless, let's look at some of the provisions in each bill recently signed by Biden.

You're probably asking how the hell does this bill lower inflation? That's a good question and I'm not sure how exactly it does. The bill is pretty ambitious in that it's trying to make America into an industrial center of the clean technology revolution. And by investing more in this technology, this will lead to more sources of energy which means lower energy costs, resulting in lower gas demand which then means lower gas costs. And the incentives (tax credits) to buy electric EVs will also help in lowering prices too. It's obviously going to take years to feel this kind of impact, but it's pretty bold and MAGA as fuck. Only time will tell...

This is the first major gun safety legislation passed by Congress in 30 years...

Nice bill for our military servicemen. Prior to its passing, the bill had to face unnecessary hurdles in the senate because partisan hacks, Ted Cruz, Pat Toomey, and Josh Hawley voted against it for no reason at all. John Stewart (veterans/first responder activist) put these clowns on full blast.

Make semiconductors here at home?!?! Woah, It's almost as if this bill wants to make America great again. I thought you Trumpers were all about that life? Trump runs on repairing the country's infrastructure and making more stuff in America. Biden ends up doing it. YIKES.

Not sure what you mean by this, but what I can tell you is in his 4 years as President, Trump barely had any legislative victories. He signed a tax cut bill that any other typical Republican would have signed, and then did nothing for 3 years, incapable of setting an agenda for his party. Whatever happened to that beautiful healthcare he promised us?

I don't harbor any illusions that we live in a perfect world, a perfect country or that a perfect legislation exists (there were lots of compromises that had to be made in some of these bills signed by Biden). There's 330 million of us living here and the fact that we get anything done at all especially in our current polarized political landscape is a little bit impressive to me.

Bringing up The Lincoln Project was obviously tongue-in-cheek. The PAC hasn't made any contributions to federal candidates in none of the election cycles as of yet, so I'm inclined to agree they are full of crap.
Well If everything holds true, it looks good to me. Looks like he's trying the student loan thing again, let's see if he does anything lol.

Register

Register on Tinnitus Talk for free!

Register Now