2020 US Presidential Election

Well If everything holds true, it looks good to me. Looks like he's trying the student loan thing again, let's see if he does anything lol.
The price of "education" in the US is just outrageous.

But the US bases its economy on producing more and more debt and distributing it... piles and piles of debt... then they print a trillion dollars, raise rates and export the inflation somewhere else by provoking the Russians to enter into a war in Ukraine...

A war was never called in advance in the way the Ukraine war was... the US saying like months before there was going to be war in Ukraine... shocking.

Well If everything holds true, it looks good to me. Looks like he's trying the student loan thing again, let's see if he does anything lol.
Well it's happening. $10,000 in student loan debt is canceled. $20,000 for recipients of Pell Grants. You need to be earning less than $175K per year or less than $250K for married people.

I'm not sure what the public opinion is on this. Congrats to anyone getting some relief, must be life changing for some. For others though, it'll barely put a dent in their debt. I was never in debt after college, so this does nothing for me :/

Some might see it as unfair especially for those who already paid off their debt in full... Honestly, I'm more in favor of lowering the overall general costs of college (tuition, textbooks, etc) instead of student loan forgiveness IMO. The rising costs of college in the last decades has gotten way out of hand.

So for anyone who might benefit from, to be notified when the process has officially opened, you can sign up here: https://www.ed.gov/subscriptions

If you want learn more, this is a good place to start: https://studentaid.gov/debt-relief-announcement/

Well it's happening. $10,000 in student loan debt is canceled. $20,000 for recipients of Pell Grants. You need to be earning less than $175K per year or less than $250K for married people.

I'm not sure what the public opinion is on this. Congrats to anyone getting some relief, must be life changing for some. For others though, it'll barely put a dent in their debt. I was never in debt after college, so this does nothing for me :/

Some might see it as unfair especially for those who already paid off their debt in full... Honestly, I'm more in favor of lowering the overall general costs of college (tuition, textbooks, etc) instead of student loan forgiveness IMO. The rising costs of college in the last decades has gotten way out of hand.

So for anyone who might benefit from, to be notified when the process has officially opened, you can sign up here: https://www.ed.gov/subscriptions

If you want learn more, this is a good place to start: https://studentaid.gov/debt-relief-announcement/
It's going to help me actually and that's because my job offers forgiveness after paying 120 qualifying payments.

The price of "education" in the US is just outrageous.

But the US bases its economy on producing more and more debt and distributing it... piles and piles of debt... then they print a trillion dollars, raise rates and export the inflation somewhere else by provoking the Russians to enter into a war in Ukraine...

A war was never called in advance in the way the Ukraine war was... the US saying like months before there was going to be war in Ukraine... shocking
3BD7DBDA-1EAD-4E73-9F4C-F30C5B460D36.gif

At least salaries in the US keep up with inflation, unlike anywhere else...

In Europe everyone should be striking for salary raises.

This Student Loan Forgiveness is going to cost an average of $2,000 per taxpayer.

Why should somebody that is making $125,000 a year be given ten or twenty thousand dollars, taken from people who are trying to keep themselves afloat?

The Washington Post, USA Today, Bloomberg, and many others have said that Student Loan Forgiveness is a terrible idea.

We are on the verge of a recession, inflation is rampant and Biden is taking our money and handing it out like it is his, to people who do not need it.

He could have canceled or reduced the interest, rather than this.

The only reason Biden is doing this is to get votes. This is very wrong, and I am not the only person who thinks so.

We are on the verge of a recession, inflation is rampant and Biden is taking our money and handing it out like it is his, to people who do not need it.
That's the fault of the Federal Reserve, which is run by fools. It is the FED that fuelled inflation, and Americans seem very happy when the FED poured trillions in the stock market to make it rebound after the 2020 crash.

The obvious consequence is rampant inflation. A 4-year-old knows that but apparently Powell did not know it haha.

If Paul Volcker run the FED, interest rates would be already at 15%, which is the right thing to do, instead of using delay tactics like Powell does...

At least salaries in the US keep up with inflation, unlike anywhere else...

In Europe everyone should be striking for salary raises.
Not really @Juan, 2 important things to consider:

1. More Americans are taking on 2 jobs just to make ends meet as inflation rages on.

2. Standard of living will vary depending on which state you live. For instance, the cost of living is much higher in California than it is in Alabama. A person making $150,000 in San Francisco, California would be equivalent to someone making $62,000 in some random county in Alabama.

So when we look at the qualifications for loan forgiveness, what the $175,000 or less is telling us is that it's also accounting for people who reside in states with higher costs of living.

EF056936-3D7D-4844-BE8F-D505C9B4E683.png

64AC6B14-D6D2-4B32-9685-F8B6678BC8E4.png

6 point increase. Still low though.

Notice how gas prices are now lowering as we approach the midterm elections. It's been planned to work this way. After the election, they'll no doubt rise again.

Biden is trying to force everybody to switch to electric cars, whether they want to or not.

You're really rooting for this guy huh :rolleyes: :cool: lol
Just posting the latest Gallup polls (y)
Notice how gas prices are now lowering as we approach the midterm elections. It's been planned to work this way. After the election, they'll no doubt rise again.

Biden is trying to force everybody to switch to electric cars, whether they want to or not.
No one's forcing anyone, but there's just good incentives to buy EVs now. You can get up to $7000 in tax credits on select vehicles (purchases and selling). Most of them American made.

A person making $150,000 in San Francisco, California would be equivalent to someone making $62,000 in some random county in Alabama.
Those are still very high salaries. Even the Alabama salary is twice the Spanish average... average meaning of course that most people, maybe 70% of people or more do not even make 30.000 euros (before taxes) in Spain... after taxes it is just a pittance.

Those are still very high salaries. Even the Alabama salary is twice the Spanish average... average meaning of course that most people, maybe 70% of people or more do not even make 30.000 euros (before taxes) in Spain... after taxes it is just a pittance.
Is 30.000 euros (before taxes) livable in most parts of Spain?

People live paycheck to paycheck I guess... they break up bills, use buy now, pay later... all that stuff collapses when there is an economic crisis.
Thoughts on this video, Juan?

I liked Robin Monotti from day 1 of the COVID-19 business as he was one of only a relative handful of people (with probably quite a great deal to lose) that came out and considered there might be a bigger picture, and dared to ask questions of the official narrative.

He's continued to build upon his own ideas, tying in the WEF "build back better"/"own nothing be happy" strands, and of course, Ukraine.

Here he states that places like Spain are not seeing the hikes in energy prices we're seeing in the UK. Is it true?

This Milford Plaza Hotel, in this 1980s video, is now being used to house thousands of immigrants that are arriving in NYC by bus. The rooms cost $500.00 per night, and have internet service, 37" flat panel TVs, cable, and other amenities. Eric Adams, the Democratic Mayor of New York, is running the show, Joe Biden supplies the residents, and the taxpayers foot the bills.

Musk does not want to buy Twitter because he knows the NASDAQ index and its companies are incredibly overvalued. He knows because his own company, Tesla, is trading at a crazy price...

Let's remember the Saudis, who got off the Tesla train when the stock was 4 times cheaper than now...

Ironically Wall Street investment bankers dismissed Saudi Aramco IPO as "too expensive" and now the company is trading higher than its IPO price.

Uber, Deliveroo and all that crap... well, they are heading for bankruptcy, but according to investment bankers these were amaaaaazing investment options... :eek: :p

Let's Recap.

We really started to see Biden's approval ratings fall around August 2021. That correlated with the reemergence of COVID-19 (Delta) and the disgraceful exit from Afghanistan.

From an unbiased point of view, Biden did begin to seem weak and unable to lead/govern. The slim majority in the Senate also made matters much worse when it came to things like Infrastructure and the BBB bills, which had very public debates between the wings (mostly Manchin) of his party.

COVID-19 continued obviously (Omicron), along with Russian orcs invading Ukraine, coinciding with the explosion of inflation. I think American public opinion overall felt unhappy with the chaotic political and economic environment and held Biden responsible for it all.

I think the last 2 months or so have been better for Biden because he has shown more control - passing significant legislation, signing crucial executive orders, all the while overseeing steadying inflation and lower gas prices. Things look different now. Much different.

It's becoming clearer each day, lol apparently I'm the enemy of the state.

View attachment 51501

View attachment 51502

View attachment 51504

Oh boy haha.
The world will end up realising that the enemy is... surprise, surprise... the United States, the country that routinely stirs up trouble and reaps the benefits.

India is clever: they purchase Russian oil on the cheap, they do not care about the environment, they live their lives as they want... why should they care if the average American pollutes 10 times more than the average Indian?

EU politicians are just plain fools or have been greased by the Americans to ruin Europe. It's harder to do things worse. EU politicians have provoked themselves an economic crisis and they are working hard to make the Euro collapse and fail.

Register

Register on Tinnitus Talk for free!

Register Now