2020 US Presidential Election

Biden and Hitler on stage.jpg

Don't worry, they are going to pump these classified documents pretty quick here lol.
The biggest joke is when they claim that he had "nuclear code secrets" which is stupid because they change them. One person with TDS, that I know, believes that Trump was giving the United States nuclear weapon codes to Russia!

A decent win for Trump today. A federal judge has ordered the appointment of an independent arbiter (Special Master) to review the trove of materials seized last month from Trump's residence and private club in Florida.

This is gonna temporarily block federal prosecutor's criminal investigation for a bit. From what I recalled, the criminal inquiry is looking to link the pieces of evidence taken from Mar-a-Lago and prove that either Trump illegally retained national defense documents OR obstructed the government's repeated efforts to get them back.

Curious to see how this will all play out.

EU politicians are burying European citizens in taxes and, after promoting an absurd "ecologic" transition, now they come to this:

The Big Read. Europe's new dirty energy: the 'unavoidable evil' of wartime fossil fuels

And Germany is using coal again.

It is all such a nonsense... just buy the Russian oil and gas. It is cheaper to buy it from Russia than to purchase it from third countries (who buy from Russia) like the EU is absurdly doing...

And the ECB... come on! Raise those interest rates to 10% once and for all! Do your f***ing job!!!

EU politicians are burying European citizens in taxes and, after promoting an absurd "ecologic" transition, now they come to this:

The Big Read. Europe's new dirty energy: the 'unavoidable evil' of wartime fossil fuels

And Germany is using coal again.

It is all such a nonsense... just buy the Russian oil and gas. It is cheaper to buy it from Russia than to purchase it from third countries (who buy from Russia) like the EU is absurdly doing...

And the ECB... come on! Raise those interest rates to 10% once and for all! Do your f***ing job!!!
Or if we don't feel like buying it, let's just have another war, because that's what we've done in the past. Let's just stay addicted to oil, or coal. There's always going to be enough as long as we are willing to pay for it in blood and $$$$.

Today Lagarde is ready to serve those poor EU citizens and taxpayers another of her usual rations of bla bla bla...

In the meantime, real inflation is over 25% and Lagarde does not quit and no one fires her. What a disgrace!

USA is the greatest country. Trump was the greatest president. No wars under him, no one went hungry, nobody wanted to mess with the US and every leader respected him.
324E282A-1374-404C-81C2-AC0A567A00BB.jpeg

bringing this post here as it's more fitting. Kidding aside, I agree that no wars under Trump was one of the better parts about Trump's presidency.

Controlling inflation is easy: it is just a matter of raising interest rates above the inflation rate, like Paul Volcker did.

Powell is just a liar and a coward.

US inflation rate exceeds forecast

Consumer price growth keeps pressure on Federal Reserve for further big rate increase this month

The truth is inflation was already there for many years before it rocketed at the end of 2021. Inflation was just caused by QE and those absurd zero interest rates.

So this is all the FED's and the ECB's fault. A result of their incompetence.

NY AG is suing Trump so that they end his business activities in NY. I love it!

I guess he better run for president now...

Remember, this is they guy who seems to have trouble distinguishing between millions here and millions there. 3 million means nothing to him. I guess he can't count that high?

The FED should raise interest rates today by another 100 points. And still it will not be enough to tame inflation. There is a long way to go, many more interest rates raises to come.

NY AG is suing Trump so that they end his business activities in NY. I love it!

I guess he better run for president now...

Remember, this is the guy who seems to have trouble distinguishing between millions here and millions there. 3 million means nothing to him. I guess he can't count that high?
They are petrified of Trump. This witch hunt against him has been going on for six years, with nothing to show. With 500 business entities in his organization, do you really believe that these desperate politicians, officials, and 3rd rate government attornies will ever be able to legally take him down? They are all scared that he will win, in 2024. Attorney General Letitia James is a Democrat, and this is all political. The best they can do is try to convince the people that he is somehow breaking laws. Of course, they have no evidence for this claim, because there probably is none. Every extremely large organization has some flaws, and dishonest employees, it's inevitable but not the fault of everybody else involved with the organization. The Democrats just keep besmirching his name, over and over, and filing nuisance suits, because that is all they can do.

The ownership of 500 businesses, worth over three billion dollars, is not a sign of stupidity or incompetence. Do you actually believe that The Trump Organization's accountants and executives are guilty of conspiring among themselves to cheat and steal?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Trump_Organization

Apparently, Trump thinks that people will do whatever he wants just by thinking about it. Well, that is true for those of you who defend him.

He declassified documents just by thinking about it. I think there is a document somewhere that might say something - declassified.

CIA spies on our enemies. Declassified.

If he can declassify, can't he reclassify?

Just by thinking about it. I'm surprised, usually he backs thing up by saying Obama did the same thing.

I guess Bill should just think about those emails... declassified.

The BoE is doing a poor job trying to control inflation. On top of that the GBP is falling, and falling... and falling a bit more. Yesterday close to parity with the USD.

Those politicians and central bankers have neglected their "jobs" for too long... and now the situation is out of control.

I've been looking at some of the latest polling data for the upcoming midterms. 35 Senate seats are up for election in November (14 held by Dems, 21 by GOP). FiveThirtyEight's forecast has the Democrats winning the majority in the Senate slightly while in the House, the forecast favors a Republican majority only slightly too.

Keep your eyes on the Senate race in Pennsylvania. Pat Toomey (R) is retiring and it's a critical race for the GOP, if their candidate loses, it'll be a big blow for them (would limit GOP PA competition statewide). John Fetterman (D) currently has a 4 point lead over the Republican candidate, Mehmet Oz. It's a tight race.

I'm still uncertain how the midterms will play out, but I think we're likely going to have a gridlock Congress in 2023.

Register

Register on Tinnitus Talk for free!

Register Now