2020 US Presidential Election

In the US there are politicians who are experts on making money disappear, on bankruptcies and on supporting attempted coup d'états, like Trump...

...on this side of the pond we also have our bunch of corrupt crooks, like the ones who took bribes from Qatar and had bags full of money at their apartments. Let's hope they go to jail soon.

Borrell calls EU parliament's Qatar scandal 'very, very worrisome'

My Trump-hating friends and acquaintances in the United States have all given up hope of Trump ever going to prison.

The NYT, which has become trash, does not give up on the Mar a Lago stories, hoping that something will prevent him from running again. If the President can't view classified government documents, who can?

I don't want him to run, either, but if it comes down to Trump or Biden, in 2024, I'm voting for Trump. And if this is the race, let's at least hope that Biden dumps Kamala and picks somebody with a brain in their head.

Curious if any of the Trump supporters have bought his NFT trading cards? They sold out and he is going to release a second tranche to get mo money. Gotta hand it to him, he really knows his grift.

I thought his "Big Announcement" was going to be discussing his platform for his 2024 election campaign. But it turned out to be a "make me richer" scheme, which confirmed many people's beliefs that his initial campaign announcement was a way to avoid criminal charges and continue milking his MAGA cult.

Curious if any of the Trump supporters have bought his NFT trading cards? They sold out and he is going to release a second tranche to get mo money. Gotta hand it to him, he really knows his grift.

I thought his "Big Announcement" was going to be discussing his platform for his 2024 election campaign. But it turned out to be a "make me richer" scheme, which confirmed many people's beliefs that his initial campaign announcement was a way to avoid criminal charges and continue milking his MAGA cult.
It is unlikely that Trump will ever be convicted of any criminal activities.

Trump has the right to market anything he wants. The Digital Trading Card, although I have no interest in it, is not a "scheme", it's a legitimate business. and has been around for several years.

NFT art and collectible collections exploded in popularity and value beginning in 2020. Digital cartoon apes and other NFT imagers became ubiquitous as celebrities hawked them on-air and on social media.

However,

Biden meme I steal luggage I steal money I steal elections.jpeg

In October 2000, at the Presidential Election debates, Biden told the country that Trump was not fit to be President, because 250,000 people in the United States had died from COVID-19, and promised that he would end the deaths. After he was elected, within 18 months, there were over 600,000 additional deaths, totaling over one million.

Anybody with a minimum of self-respect and common decency would have apologized to the country and resigned, but Biden does not care one iota how many people have died from COVID-19 under his watch - he tells lies, and some people believe him, or just feel sorry for him. Yes, they feel sorry for the man that is supposed to be our leader.

His latest Gallup poll ratings show a 40% approval rating, 15 points lower than the average for a President in his eighth quarter.

I cannot think of any reason on earth to vote for Biden, he is an incompetent and corrupt disgrace - far worse than Trump or anybody else currently in the higher echelons of politics. I just hope that the House Republicans make the rest of his term very difficult.

Trump's taxes are being made public. Nothing to see here, folks. At worst, he'll have to pay some fines, which happens to virtually everybody in his income bracket because it is almost impossible to get everything 100% correct to the letter of the law, on the first submission.

If you are hoping to see him charged and convicted of cheating on his taxes and sent to prison, you are going to be sorely disappointed. Anybody that knows anything about high finance will tell you that this is never going to happen.

https://www.cnn.com/2022/12/21/investing/trump-taxes/index.html

Trump's taxes are being made public. Nothing to see here, folks. At worst, he'll have to pay some fines, which happens to virtually everybody in his income bracket because it is almost impossible to get everything 100% correct to the letter of the law, on the first submission.
Hahaha you have to be kidding. For fraud or tax evasion people can go to jail anywhere, including the US.

The clown will end up behind bars!

The clown will end up behind bars!
Perhaps (I hope so), but not before he calls on his goon squad(s) of violent, right-wing, Christian nationalists, racists, antisemites, and all round deplorable human beings to stage more attack(s) on the people and institutions that put him behind bars. Those "guys" have been in training and itching for a fight for decades. They finally found their hero in Donald Trump, and many are relishing the prospect of making the nation pay for what they're doing to their idol.

Could get dicey, but Trump absolutely needs to be held accountable for his actions. I think if Nixon had not been pardoned, and made to pay for his crimes, Trump might well have thought more than twice about trying to overturn the election. If he (and others) are not held accountable, seems like this whole coup plotting will just go on until it becomes clear there are severe consequences to pay for such actions.

The Democrats are deplorable, especially some of the FBI for interfering with the first amendment by suppressing free speech related to the Biden family corruption. Did you not see some of Elon Musk's released documents? The whole 2020 Election was affected by Democrat corruption.

Kari Lake has the courage to take the Arizona governor election to court. That is going on today and tomorrow. I hope she wins and replaces Katie Hobbs as governor. Katie Hobbs wouldn't even debate Kari Lake. The Democrats are good at cheating in elections and it has to be exposed to the public.

Donald Trump, in 1986, was responsible for restoring and reopening the Wollman Skating Rink in Central Park, New York City.

Now the IRS has to solve the mystery of how Donald Trump is living the high life when his companies have been, according to his cooked tax statements, bleeding money for years.

It is also very worrying that someone who pretends to have been losing money for so many years can present himself as "good at economic matters".

I am sure if anyone got the money Trump inherited and just placed it on an index or on treasuries, the outcome would have been way better than "managed" by Trump haha.

Basically the conclusion is you can do anything with the money and beat what Trump did over the years, making bad decisions, and going bankrupt a few times...

They are petrified of Trump. This witch hunt against him has been going on for six years, with nothing to show. With 500 business entities in his organization, do you really believe that these desperate politicians, officials, and 3rd rate government attornies will ever be able to legally take him down? They are all scared that he will win, in 2024. Attorney General Letitia James is a Democrat, and this is all political. The best they can do is try to convince the people that he is somehow breaking laws. Of course, they have no evidence for this claim, because there probably is none. Every extremely large organization has some flaws, and dishonest employees, it's inevitable but not the fault of everybody else involved with the organization. The Democrats just keep besmirching his name, over and over, and filing nuisance suits, because that is all they can do.

The ownership of 500 businesses, worth over three billion dollars, is not a sign of stupidity or incompetence. Do you actually believe that The Trump Organization's accountants and executives are guilty of conspiring among themselves to cheat and steal?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Trump_Organization
The above was posted a few months ago.

The Wealth of Donald Trump
The net worth of Donald Trump is not publicly known. Various news organizations have attempted to estimate his wealth. Forbes estimates it at $3.2 billion as of October 26, 2022.

Below is a partial list of awards and honors, received by Donald Trump. There are many more on the Wikipedia link.
Media
List of awards and honors received by Donald Trump
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_awards_and_honors_received_by_Donald_Trump

NYT -- Donald Trump Is Now Forever Disgraced

The above linked article was too long for me to read entirely, but the below reply to the article is spot on, and gives insight into how we ended up with Trump.

Trump is the recent major symptom of America's failing democracy. Our founding fathers didn't create a document adequate to protect us from the excessive influence of our plutocrats who don't believe in democracy because it is a threat to their power and wealth.

Here is just one example from a Huf. Post article, "Robert Mercer and his daughter, Rebekah Mercer, are best known as the secretive billionaire megadonors who bankrolled and organized President Donald Trump's campaign, poured at least $10 million into Breitbart News, and showered millions on a network of right-wing websites and think tanks. The family has spent $36.6 million on Republican races and super PACs since 2010."

This is just two members of the cabal that helped bring us Trump and has stacked federal courts with right wing jurists by undermining the democratic will of our citizens.

Koch and Murdoch are two other obvious plotters but few know that Mark Zuckerberg has become a huge donor to the Federalist Society, that humorously titled organization whose primary function is to weaken the power of the federal government by indoctrinating and promoting right wing "libertarian" jurists.

Some conspiracies are real and this one is kept secret by allowing so much politically motivated dark money to exchange hands which is directly supported by our right wing Supreme Court.​

Koch and Murdoch are two other obvious plotters but few know that Mark Zuckerberg has become a huge donor to the Federalist Society, that humorously titled organization whose primary function is to weaken the power of the federal government by indoctrinating and promoting right wing "libertarian" jurists.
Zuckerberg has departed from reality. A long time ago he lost touch with the real world.

Only a fool would pour billions on a "metaverse", where not even Facebook employees want to hang out haha... nobody likes it!

Donald Trump, President of the United States of America, was Time Magazine's Person of the Year, in 2016.

Trump Person of the Year 2016 Time Magazine.jpg

The following conclusion of the linked article succinctly describes the extent of the conspiracy of GOP operatives at all levels of government to assist Trump in his attempt to overthrow the 2020 election.

The Biggest Takeaway from the January 6 Report

"Trump could not have mounted such a threat to American democracy alone. Thousands of far-right extremists responded to his call to assemble in Washington. Seventeen Republican state attorneys general signed on to a lawsuit to invalidate the election results in key states; 139 Republican House members and eight GOP senators voted to reject the outcome even after the riot on January 6. Nearly three dozen congressional Republicans exchanged ideas with Meadows on how to overturn the result, or exhorted him to do so.

Dozens of prominent Republicans across the key battleground states signed on as fake electors. Nearly 300 Republicans who echoed Trump's lies about the 2020 election were nominated in November—more than half of all GOP candidates, according to The Washington Post. And although many of the highest-profile election deniers were defeated, about 170 deniers won their campaign and now hold office, where they could be in position to threaten the integrity of future elections."​

Register

Register on Tinnitus Talk for free!

Register Now