2020 US Presidential Election

Russia and China will still be standing.

What we are seeing, as I've said before, is the decline of Western civilization.

Russia and China will use our own freedom against us, and one of those means is social media.
You could be right. This is how Tito kept Yugoslavia together.

But a truly fair and free democracy is worth fighting for. At least trying.

Every major country is going this way. It's too easy to use social media to divide us.

I'm once again going to plug Netflix's The Social Dilemma documentary. It's excellent and explains how this happened and why this will spread to the rest of the world soon.

Dividing the US won't change that. There are always ways to manipulate people into dividing further.
Russia and China will still be standing.

What we are seeing, as I've said before, is the decline of Western civilization.

Russia and China will use our own freedom against us, and one way is through social media.

You could be right. This is how Tito kept Yugoslavia together.

But a truly fair and free democracy is worth fighting for. At least trying.
I feel it infeasible to expect people to agree on what a fair and free democracy is. And through trying, the inevitable may happen... the total collapse of society where anarchy ensues.

Hope I'm wrong, but things are going that way, at least in the West.

Your post is nonsense. The education system is rigged towards liberal and leftist indoctrination once kids enter primary school and up. It's been like that for a while. Look up the Frankfurt school.

You're a prime example of that.

Many studies and conclusions have been released that confirmed the liberal indoctrination in schools. It's also heavily biased and full of anti-white propaganda. In addition to censorship and punishment of students and teachers who espouse different opinions or who challenge the pre-approved narrative.
Well if liberal indoctrination is teaching kids that climate change is real, dangerous and manmade then good. If liberal indoctrination is teaching kids that it's okay to be LGBTQ, then good. If liberal indoctrination is teaching kids about safe sex, then good. I suppose in those ways, schools are biased toward left wing politics but I'd hate to see what schools would be like if they weren't like that. We can't have teachers who are anti gay for example.

Oh and for the record, I became a progressive thru the internet. Not our school system. Honestly, politics rarely came up in school.

I feel it infeasible to expect people to agree on what a fair and free democracy is. And through trying, the inevitable may happen... the total collapse of society where anarchy ensues.

Hope I'm wrong, but things are going that way, at least in the West.
It's really ironic since Russia is doing a lot of the interfering/disinformation. They have a lot to gain from destabilizing the West.

Not to say the West hasn't had their fair of destabilizing other countries too for their own ends.

I think the biggest problem in its entirety of how to you defeat greed, deception and lack of empathy?

Kayleigh McEnany has tested positive.
Bill Barr, too, according to rumors (waiting for confirmation on this but it seems likely considering he was against quarantine for himself and now is under quarantine).

It's almost like a mask mandate and following social distancing guidelines are a good idea. Hmmm...

I can't wrap my mind around the fact that conservatives are just pretending like they were proud when Obama was president and Hillary was Secretary of State. Have you ever seen someone say that America was an embarrassment under Obama, and a conservative stands up and tells them to shut up for disrespecting their president? If Benghazi gets brought up, and someone says something negative about Clinton and Obama, have you ever seen a conservative call that kind of talk anti-American? Trump himself made a (political) living off of criticizing Obama. Was that anti-American? Was it unamerican for Trump to question the president's birth certificate?

Then liberals give conservatives the most minute taste of their own medicine (and in a setting that is infinitely more warranted, as Obama at least tried to unite the country), and they get called anti-American.

The "anti-American" bullshit is a manipulative mind game. Some may even call it identity politics. But I forgot, conservatives -- the party of almost exclusively white, older, Christians -- can't possibly engage in identity politics. No, that's only something we cherry pick from minority groups.

Shouldn't he stay there until his 14 day quarantine period ends.

SMFH.

Screenshot 2020-10-05 at 23.24.04.png

Here's a wonderful example of what I'm talking about.

Screenshot 2020-10-05 at 23.24.37.png

"We will not see diseases like the coronavirus come here… isn't that refreshing when contrasting it with the awful presidency of President Obama?" — Kayleigh McEnany, 2/25/20

She called Obama awful. By conservative logic, she is anti-American.

Shouldn't he stay there until his 14 day quarantine period ends.

SMFH.

View attachment 40945
He needs to be quarantined somewhere, not necessarily at Walter Reed the whole time but that whole tweet is an insult to the quarter million Americans who did not get immediate testing, a dedicated round the clock hospital staff just for him, two experimental drugs (one of which won't be widely available for about 6 months) and passed away.

Btw "I feel better than i have in 20 years" is Dexamethasone talk. It gives some people crazy high energy.

Man, it must be pretty amazing to get treatment under compassionate use within two days of onset. I'd be all over FX-322 and its ilk if I had the resources to do the same.

Well if liberal indoctrination is teaching kids that climate change is real, dangerous and manmade then good. If liberal indoctrination is teaching kids that it's okay to be LGBTQ, then good. If liberal indoctrination is teaching kids about safe sex, then good. I suppose in those ways, schools are biased toward left wing politics but I'd hate to see what schools would be like if they weren't like that. We can't have teachers who are anti gay for example.

Oh and for the record, I became a progressive thru the internet. Not our school system. Honestly, politics rarely came up in school.
So what? Newsflash: Kids and students use the internet. Also, corporations cater to the left. YouTube censors views that don't subscribe to a leftist narrative. The few that are allowed is still up for a reason. But, Facebook, Twitter and YouTube are primarily mouthpieces for liberal/leftist views and propaganda. The education system promotes leftist narratives and restricts or censors speech that isn't an acceptable leftist perspective.

He needs to be quarantined somewhere, not necessarily at Walter Reed the whole time but that whole tweet is an insult to the quarter million Americans who did not get immediate testing, a dedicated round the clock hospital staff just for him, two experimental drugs (one of which won't be widely available for about 6 months) and passed away.

Btw "I feel better than i have in 20 years" is Dexamethasone talk. It gives some people crazy high energy.
I think it just proves that a lot of the red tape with drugs really is worthless. If these drugs are safe enough to use for Trump, an old, obese man, why not the general public?

Imo, after phase 1, drugs should be approved and let doctors figure out what to give their patients. I'd think drug developers would want to do more trials afterward to demonstrate efficiency so doctors prescribe it, they can do that but it should really be optional.

I think it just proves that a lot of the red tape with drugs really is worthless. If these drugs are safe enough to use for Trump, an old, obese man, why not the general public?

Imo, after phase 1, drugs should be approved and let doctors figure out what to give their patients. I'd think drug developers would want to do more trials afterward to demonstrate efficiency so doctors prescribe it, they can do that but it should really be optional.
For sure, but I don't think they would have given to him if his life wasn't in danger (as evident by the later Dexamethasone treatment which increases good outcomes in severe cases and decreases them in mild cases).

It would be nice if patients with life threatening OR quality of life threatening illness always had that option though.

If Obama was President, he would have access to all these top-end drugs that are not readily available to the public, quickly, as well. That's part of the benefits of being President.

So what? Newsflash: Kids and students use the internet. Also, corporations cater to the left. YouTube censors views that don't subscribe to a leftist narrative. The few that are allowed is still up for a reason. But, Facebook, Twitter and YouTube are primarily mouthpieces for liberal/leftist views and propaganda. The education system promotes leftist narratives and restricts or censors speech that isn't an acceptable leftist perspective.
Corporations cater to the left on social issues, but on economics, major corporations are pretty moderate. No billionaires endorsed Bernie Sanders is what I'm saying. Corporate CEOs like moderate core pirate style democrats and moderate corporate style republicans.

And on social issues, they cater to the left because most Americans are socially at least somewhat liberal. Conservatives on most issues are in a minority on 2020. Tying yourself gay pride for instance is just good business sense.

If Obama was President, he would have access to all these top-end drugs that are not readily available to the public, quickly, as well. That's part of the benefits of being President.
Of course he would, I'm not suggesting otherwise. But, I think we need prescription drug reform regardless and this is just a point of why. If a drug proves safe enough, let them sell it and let doctors prescribe them.

Corporations cater to the left on social issues, but on economics, major corporations are pretty moderate. No billionaires endorsed Bernie Sanders is what I'm saying. Corporate CEOs like moderate core pirate style democrats and moderate corporate style republicans.

And on social issues, they cater to the left because most Americans are socially at least somewhat liberal. Conservatives on most issues are in a minority on 2020. Tying yourself gay pride for instance is just good business sense.
Whatever. Corporations supported BLM, a Marxist organization and they supported censorship. I don't care what their incentive is. It's obviously profit and yes, many people are brainwashed leftists and they perceive them as consumers.

Lots of evidence of that.

Whatever. Corporations supported BLM, a Marxist organization and they supported censorship. I don't care what their incentive is. It's obviously profit and yes, many people are brainwashed leftists and they perceive them as consumers.

Lots of evidence of that.
No, corporations supported the BLM movement. The organization may have some marxists in it but the BLM movement has many chapters, some farther left than others. The founders had Marxist leanings but so what? So did unions back in the day. That doesn't make unions communist. At the end of the day though most people support BLM, who aren't marxists and those were the people being targeted by corporations. Even Wall Street executives took a knee, they're not marxists. They support corporate friendly politicians. Again, did Wall Street back Sanders or Warren? Nope, they backed Joe Biden in the primary.

And yes it's profit but honestly, I'd prefer that to having corporations be actively against minorities.

But why??? Trump was wearing a mask.

safe_image.jpg

Isn't this the reason why they are making us wear a mask, to avoid spread?
Then the Secret Service should be ok, right? :confused:

Was he talking in the car ride? Did he sneeze? Coughed in there? How do you know?

When my friend got COVID-19, they sent her home to her family! So the Secret Service agents are more important than her family? :eek::confused:

Didn't Governor Cuomo sent COVID-19 patients back to their nursing homes? :mad:

Gov. Cuomo sent 6,300 COVID-19 patients to nursing homes during pandemic

The whole goal is to have a more even playing field between citizens and the elite. It saddens me that you just accept it. I don't disagree with you that it would be the same for Obama, but it's a problem.

As far as Trump specifically, seeing him get these drugs is a hard pill to swallow (pun intended) because of how dismissive he's been. Even now, he's not particularly grateful or acknowledging that he was partially saved because he's an elite. Instead, he's exposing people and downplaying it. If Obama did this, I would also view it as a massive problem.

I am certainly not an expert on this topic. But my sense is that many drugs fit into the category of "not immediately harmful, may or may not work, may or may not cause long-term side effects." I think the red tape is there to protect against bad 5-10 year outcomes that expert doctors can't predict.

Ultimately, I agree with you in that there is definitely too much red tape for seriously ill or suicidal people.

No, corporations supported the BLM movement. The organization may have some marxists in it but the BLM movement has many chapters, some farther left than others. The founders had Marxist leanings but so what? So did unions back in the day. That doesn't make unions communist. At the end of the day though most people support BLM, who aren't marxists and those were the people being targeted by corporations. Even Wall Street executives took a knee, they're not marxists. They support corporate friendly politicians. Again, did Wall Street back Sanders or Warren? Nope, they backed Joe Biden in the primary.

And yes it's profit but honestly, I'd prefer that to having corporations be actively against minorities.
BLM has a logo from a radical Marxist political organization in Africa. Their founders and organizers are Marxists. They actively work with Antifa. BLM never has official statements after BLM members repeatedly harass or attack whites which has happened numerous times.

Who cares if no one endorsed Sanders? That means nothing. The facts are the Democrats and corporations support far left organizations.

The first and foremost original goal of BLM was to end police violence. If this is still their goal, then the solution should be to get rid of bad cops, as in FIRE them, which they do not seem to support. This is likely because they are not going to buck the powerful police unions, who protect the bad cops who are members.

BLM is a complete waste of time, if it is an organization that supports ending police brutality. Those who believe in, and support BLM are chumps.

Here's a wonderful example of what I'm talking about.

View attachment 40946

"We will not see diseases like the coronavirus come here… isn't that refreshing when contrasting it with the awful presidency of President Obama?" — Kayleigh McEnany, 2/25/20

She called Obama awful. By conservative logic, she is anti-American.
And now she herself has COVID. (I am assuming that's why you posted this).

Register

Register on Tinnitus Talk for free!

Register Now