2020 US Presidential Election

most of the country doesn't lean that way. Hillary won by 2.9 million votes in 2016
That is literally a contradiction. Most of the country voted for Hillary. By definition, most (as in the most people) of the country leans that way.
So what would happen is NYC and a few cities in California decide the election. I believe in the last election, if you removed New York and California, Trump won the popular vote overwhelmingly. Should New York and California decide the course of the country? I don't think so.
Let me understand this logic of "removing New York and California" because they don't represent America.

Donald Trump himself, was born and raised in New York. His entire fraudulent empire was based in New York. He found ways to avoid paying taxes in New York. So should we question his birth certificate as being unamerican?

Moreover, the endless wars that we are in as a direct response to terrorist attacks in New York City. Republicans felt so much patriotism towards New York City, but now that Trump is a clown making a fool of himself in his home state, now it doesn't count. How convenient.

Also, this "beautiful economy" -- that is touted incessantly -- is a house of cards, built from trading and speculation within the New York Stock Exchange. But that's inconvenient so it doesn't count.

Let's be honest. If Trump was ahead in the polls in New York, we would find that Trump supporters would view New York very differently.

That is literally a contradiction. Most of the country voted for Hillary. By definition, most (as in the most people) of the country leans that way.

Let me understand this logic of "removing New York and California" because they don't represent America.

Donald Trump himself, was born and raised in New York. His entire fraudulent empire was based in New York. He found ways to avoid paying taxes in New York. So should we question his birth certificate as being unamerican?

Moreover, the endless wars that we are in as a direct response to terrorist attacks in New York City. Republicans felt so much patriotism towards New York City, but now that Trump is a clown making a fool of himself in his home state, now it doesn't count. How convenient.

Also, this "beautiful economy" -- that is touted incessantly -- is a house of cards, built from trading and speculation within the New York Stock Exchange. But that's inconvenient so it doesn't count.

Let's be honest. If Trump was ahead in the polls in New York, we would find that Trump supporters would view New York very differently.
Like for real, all people ever want to say about blue states is how they've allegedly failed. That's despite the fact that the blue states are the states that actually make money. The counties that voted for Hillary are responsible for 2/3s of America's GDP.

For the "what happens if" crowd :):

Screenshot 2020-10-04 at 18.40.59.png

Like for real, all people ever want to say about blue states is how they've allegedly failed. That's despite the fact that the blue states are the states that actually make money. The counties that voted for Hillary are responsible for 2/3s of America's GDP.
And honestly, it's only weird because Republicans make it weird. Like I'm all for the person in low GDP counties having a voice. But if you really want to compare contributions to business, GDP, innovation, advancement of science... you may not want to say the tech bubble doesn't count. Or that Wall Street doesn't count for all of the business-oriented conservatives.

I think conservatives are so indoctrinated with the idea that they owe something to frauds like Trump that when a liberal talks about reducing income inequality, they just assume that the person saying this must not be contributing to society. There are actually many successful liberals advocating for the poor -- this includes people in red states by the way.

And honestly, it's only weird because Republicans make it weird. Like I'm all for the person in low GDP counties having a voice. But if you really want to compare contributions to business, GDP, innovation, advancement of science... you may not want to say the tech bubble doesn't count. Or that Wall Street doesn't count for all of the business-oriented conservatives.

I think conservatives are so indoctrinated with the idea that they owe something to frauds like Trump that when a liberal talks about reducing income inequality, they just assume that the person saying this must not be contributing to society. There are actually many successful liberals advocating for the poor -- this includes people in red states by the way.
Yeah, many liberal policies would actually help rural America and red states. Medicare For All, UBI (the check would go further in red states), universal broadband, etc would all be great for them. And we don't mind because we want to help the whole country. But the second blue states want some federal aid even though they make most of the money, red states call them irresponsible and tell them to fuck off.

He's the commander in chief man, he could withdraw the entire military right now if he wanted to. But instead he's carried on the Bush/Obama legacy on foreign policy.
Yeah. He is a globalist puppet. But, I tried to tell you guys that TPTB will make sure either Democrat or Republican candidates will do what they want.

Yeah. He is a globalist puppet. But, I tried to tell you guys that TPTB will make sure either Democrat or Republican candidates will do what they want.
Most people here view voting for Biden as a choice of the lesser of two evils, not as an exciting opportunity. Most people here don't disagree with you that that parties are very similar, they're just defending why they think the democrats are the lesser of two evils.

All the retrospective studies were not placebo controlled and were not randomized. I.e. you could place the less severe cases in the Hydroxychloroquine group:

Critics Fault Henry Ford Hydroxychloroquine Study Methodology, Conclusion

Here is a larger observational study concluding Hydroxychloroquine has no effect:

Observational Study of Hydroxychloroquine in Hospitalized Patients with Covid-19

And here is a randomized placebo controlled study:

Efficacy and Safety of Hydroxychloroquine vs Placebo for Pre-exposure SARS-CoV-2 Prophylaxis Among Health Care Workers

Which also concluded no effect.
Both of these trials you cited did not use Zinc, thus are not using the correct formula like the trials which show successful results with HCQ. Zinc is what reduces the severity of COVID-19. HCQ makes the zinc work on the body more efficiently/quickly.

Both of these trials you cited did not use Zinc, thus are not using the correct formula like the trials which show successful results with HCQ. Zinc is what reduces the severity of COVID-19. HCQ makes the zinc work on the body more efficiently/quickly.
Can you point to studies that HCQ is made more effective with Zinc and the mechanism behind this?

Zinc helps with viral infections.

I could say "Detroit tap water" is effective for Covid if I gave it with Remdesivir.

Trump himself got Zinc and not Hydroxychloroquine. I think that's telling.

Attachments

• Capture+_2020-10-04-18-11-43(1).png
    Capture+_2020-10-04-18-11-43(1).png
    464.3 KB · Views: 10
Can you point to studies that HCQ is made more effective with Zinc and the mechanism behind this?

Zinc helps with viral infections.

I could say "Detroit tap water" is effective for Covid if I gave it with Remdesivir.

Trump himself got Zinc and not Hydroxychloroquine. I think that's telling.
"Hydroxychloroquine's main function within this treatment approach is to allow Zinc to enter the cell. Zinc is the virus killer, and azithromycin prevents secondary bacterial infection in the lungs and reduces the risk of pulmonary complications."

https://www.prnewswire.com/news-rel...ess-hospitalizations-and-death-301094237.html

"Hydroxychloroquine's main function within this treatment approach is to allow Zinc to enter the cell. Zinc is the virus killer, and azithromycin prevents secondary bacterial infection in the lungs and reduces the risk of pulmonary complications."

https://www.prnewswire.com/news-rel...ess-hospitalizations-and-death-301094237.html
So it looks like it is an ionophore increasing the percentage of Zinc into the cell? It sounds like an adjunctive therapy but certainly not a major breakthrough as was touted.

As an aside, there are lots of safer compounds that have Zinc ionophore properties (including Quercetin).

And I don't think that Zinc's effects are the major predictor of outcome otherwise:

A) Trump would have gotten it as he has access to it.

B) We wouldn't have the death rates we do as it's a relatively cheap and widely available drug.

Tucker Carlson was playing the victim.
What I've learned is that no matter how heinous the behavior, there's always an angle you can use to rationalize. Have you ever seen those linkbait videos on YouTube like "Thanos was right!" or "The rebellion were the real bad guys!" That's what I'm talking about. If you come at it with the intention of demonizing or excusing behavior then you can certainly mount a case. How well that flies is a different story.
Either Republicans mean the greatest good for the greatest number of people or they don't.
Greatest number of people? Let's get real. Republicans want to reopen because the only thing they care about are the profits of their corporate overlords. All of their arguments about suicide and depression and what not are merely a smokescreen for "the spice must flow". (This is also why they hate Obamacare so much, btw, because it impedes the ability of insurance companies to maximize profit). But they throw up populist-ish excuses like "death panels" and the like. None of that reflect their true ulterior motives which is to always do the bidding of Big (insert industry name).

Trump looked great on TV today, greeting his supporters from the inside of the car. If all goes well, he will be headed back to work at the White House tomorrow, under quarantine of course.

Greatest number of people? Let's get real. Republicans want to reopen because the only thing they care about are the profits of their corporate overlords. All of their arguments about suicide and depression and what not are merely a smokescreen for "the spice must flow". (This is also why they hate Obamacare so much, btw, because it impedes the ability of insurance companies to maximize profit). But they throw up populist-ish excuses like "death panels" and the like. None of that reflect their true ulterior motives which is to always do the bidding of Big (insert industry name).
Actually one of the greatest problems in the world today is that FAANG and other big corporations do not pay taxes anywhere. The result: citizens have to chip in to pay the billions in taxes that Mark Zuckerberg is saving.

What I've learned is that no matter how heinous the behavior, there's always an angle you can use to rationalize. Have you ever seen those linkbait videos on YouTube like "Thanos was right!" or "The rebellion were the real bad guys!" That's what I'm talking about. If you come at it with the intention of demonizing or excusing behavior then you can certainly mount a case. How well that flies is a different story.

Yeah, just shut down the entire country, force numbers of small businesses to go under, bankrupt everyone else and cause an economic crash. Great idea, Glenn. That will surely defeat COVID! Rah!

Just split the country up already. You people hate each other.

You are never going to see eye for eye, so what's the point.
Not hate, it's due to excessive "Blame America First" from the left and liberals.

Trump sees it for what it is, and is dealing with the "sensitivity" training government programs that teach hatred towards America, negativity towards men, white people, etc. We don't need this type of training, there's too much of this, already.

Not hate, it's due to excessive "Blame America First" from the left and liberals.

Trump sees it for what it is, and is dealing with the "sensitivity" training government programs that teach hatred towards America, negativity towards men, white people, etc. We don't need this type of training, there's too much of it already.
Liberals are too critical (other countries aren't as perfect as it may seem; the history of the world is loaded with violence under conquest) and conservatives aren't critical enough (being against Trump, or appreciating alliances, is a sign of being "unpatriotic"). This will not be reconciled anytime soon.

Just split the country up already. You people hate each other.

You are never going to see eye for eye, so what's the point.
Every major country is going this way. It's too easy to use social media to divide us.

I'm once again going to plug Netflix's The Social Dilemma documentary. It's excellent and explains how this happened and why this will spread to the rest of the world soon.

Dividing the US won't change that. There are always ways to manipulate people into dividing further.

Trump sees it for what it is, and is dealing with the "sensitivity" training government programs that teach hatred towards America, negativity towards men, white people, etc. We don't need this type of training, there's too much of it already.
Oh for the love of god. Our K-12 history education is ridiculously white washed and it becomes immediately apparent the second you enter college.

And the anti white people and anti men stuff is nonsense. Progressives don't have problems with anyone. Unless ur gonna quote some stupid jokes, in which case, I'll call u a snowflake.

Oh for the love of god. Our K-12 history education is ridiculously white washed and it becomes immediately apparent the second you enter college.

And the anti white people and anti men stuff is nonsense. Progressives don't have problems with anyone. Unless ur gonna quote some stupid jokes, in which case, I'll call u a snowflake.
Your post is nonsense. The education system is rigged towards liberal and leftist indoctrination once kids enter primary school and up. It's been like that for a while. Look up the Frankfurt school.

You're a prime example of that.

Many studies and conclusions have been released that confirmed the liberal indoctrination in schools. It's also heavily biased and full of anti-white propaganda. In addition to censorship and punishment of students and teachers who espouse different opinions or who challenge the pre-approved narrative.

Register

Register on Tinnitus Talk for free!

Register Now