• We have updated Tinnitus Talk.

If you come across any issues, please use our contact form to get in touch.

2024 US Presidential Election

The illegal immigrants are being treated better than our veterans and homeless people. If we have terrorist cells being developed in the US you can blame Biden for that. Why can't the illegal immigrants go to an island country like Australia?

There was corruption in the last election. Biden's poll numbers are going to end up lower than Jimmy Carter. I don't know how you figure Biden has done a fine job with the disastrous withdrawal from Afghanistan emboldening Putin to invade Ukraine. Listen to Speaker Mike Johnson on C-SPAN regarding Biden and the border crisis and then tell me Biden is doing a good job.
First, there was no corruption. Biden won fair and square. That's why Fox had to pay $270 million for lying and Trump's lawyers have already flipped saying they lied. Everybody knows, even the Fox propagandists. It's the remaining die-hard Trumpists who refuse to accept he lost. He's a conman, guilty of sexual assault and fraud, and wears far too much makeup.

The economy is on a major upswing, and the stock market has reached all-time highs, for those who care. Biden was the only president to have the balls to pull out of Afghanistan as opposed to Stormy Daniels. Every foreign leader mocks Trump and takes advantage of him. Mike Johnson thinks he's "Moses" and the Republican Congress hasn't passed a single bill. They don't want to legislate. Biden wants to put $14 billion into the border but Trump doesn't want anything to happen as it will make him look bad.

If young people get out to vote, I think Biden will win. I am caught up with raising my kids and taking care of my family and try to practice principles of love based on my spiritual understanding of what makes a good human, and in my case, a good man. I say this because I don't like to wish ill will on people, it is poisonous to me. Trump is full of poison and hate and many Americans like this and bow to it. Again I find his character and track record deplorable, and that was before he became president. Just look at his wife's clear disdain for her husband.

Trump got super unlucky with COVID-19. If COVID-19 hadn't hit, he would have had a second term.

Again, accepting defeat is part of the game. He was hedging his bets before he lost, much like Karry Lake, another sore loser.

He's a conman..
If Trump embezzed one and a half trillion dollars from the United States government, to invest in golf courses in India, I'd still vote for him over Biden.
He's guilty of sexual assault...
Trump has never been arrested, tried or convicted of sexual assault in criminal court.
wears far too much makeup
I'm not metrosexual or otherwise aware enough to know about such things.

I despise Joe Biden more than words can express. He has the lowest ratings of any president in the past 15 years.

I did not vote for Trump in 2016 as we were warned that he would start wars and ruin the economy. Although I found Hillary to be disgusting, I voted for her. None of the dire predictions about Trump turned out to be true, and he was much better than I expected, especially in helping NYC, where he is hated, during COVID-19. During his term, the country had relative peace and security, other than the riots of 2020 which were not carried out by Trump supporters.

Under Biden, we now have wars, an invasion of millions of illegal aliens that he has allowed into the country, a massive increase in dangerous drugs coming across the border, very high inflation, and more.

Biden has to go, and even Kamala would make a better president than him.

First, there was no corruption. Biden won fair and square. That's why Fox had to pay $270 million for lying and Trump's lawyers have already flipped saying they lied. Everybody knows, even the Fox propagandists. It's the remaining die-hard Trumpists who refuse to accept he lost. He's a conman, guilty of sexual assault and fraud, and wears far too much makeup.

The economy is on a major upswing, and the stock market has reached all-time highs, for those who care. Biden was the only president to have the balls to pull out of Afghanistan as opposed to Stormy Daniels. Every foreign leader mocks Trump and takes advantage of him. Mike Johnson thinks he's "Moses" and the Republican Congress hasn't passed a single bill. They don't want to legislate. Biden wants to put $14 billion into the border but Trump doesn't want anything to happen as it will make him look bad.

If young people get out to vote, I think Biden will win. I am caught up with raising my kids and taking care of my family and try to practice principles of love based on my spiritual understanding of what makes a good human, and in my case, a good man. I say this because I don't like to wish ill will on people, it is poisonous to me. Trump is full of poison and hate and many Americans like this and bow to it. Again I find his character and track record deplorable, and that was before he became president. Just look at his wife's clear disdain for her husband.

Trump got super unlucky with COVID-19. If COVID-19 hadn't hit, he would have had a second term.

Again, accepting defeat is part of the game. He was hedging his bets before he lost, much like Karry Lake, another sore loser.
The only way any president can win by popular vote is to toss out the electoral vote.

Or just toss out the old and decrepit.

@Daniel Lion, I found very little sense in your post. Just more and more nonsense just like CNN, MSNBC, and other left wing media. Did you even listen to Mike Johnson speak for about 30 minutes on 1-31-24 regarding the border?

Trump was respected and feared somewhat by foreign leaders. That is probably why there were no wars during his term. Mike Johnson is a very bright guy that listens to the grassroot concerns of the American people. Kari Lake was cheated on her governor election. Only 60% of the tabulators were working on the final day when the Republicans voted. That was not a coincidence. I smelled a rat.

Recently Kari Lake was bribed for millions from someone out east if she wouldn't run for Arizona Senator. I wish Kari Lake would've won Arizona governor. I even made a small donation for her defense campaign. As governor Kari could've declared an invasion of her state like Governor Abbott did.

Biden just wants the 14 billion to process more illegal immigrants. He has existing executive orders he could use to close the border, but refuses to do so. The Democratic corruption continues. All the Democrats deserve is a sh*t sandwich with moldy bread to eat for their efforts on any bogus bill they come up with.

@Daniel Lion, I found very little sense in your post. Just more and more nonsense just like CNN, MSNBC, and other left wing media. Did you even listen to Mike Johnson speak for about 30 minutes on 1-31-24 regarding the border?

Trump was respected and feared somewhat by foreign leaders. That is probably why there were no wars during his term. Mike Johnson is a very bright guy that listens to the grassroot concerns of the American people. Kari Lake was cheated on her governor election. Only 60% of the tabulators were working on the final day when the Republicans voted. That was not a coincidence. I smelled a rat.

Recently Kari Lake was bribed for millions from someone out east if she wouldn't run for Arizona Senator. I wish Kari Lake would've won Arizona governor. I even made a small donation for her defense campaign. As governor Kari could've declared an invasion of her state like Governor Abbott did.

Biden just wants the 14 billion to process more illegal immigrants. He has existing executive orders he could use to close the border, but refuses to do so. The Democratic corruption continues. All the Democrats deserve is a sh*t sandwich with moldy bread to eat for their efforts on any bogus bill they come up with.
Agree to disagree.

Stay well friend. It's going to be a heck of a year and election.

Bidenomics is working. Good job Joe!
You know something's working right when all you have to do is look at how the GOP responds to it, like with their latest dumb antics. Since GOP can't nail down Dems and Biden on the economy anymore, they have to shift to immigration now, to which they are happy to stonewall any fixes just to politicize it. They getting desperate is evident. Really comical and pathetic how terrible the state of affairs are now with the GOP.

More easy wins for the Democrats. Biden's campaign team should definitely leverage this to their advantage. Show how ineffectual, self-sabotaging, and weak the GOP really are. All talk, no action.
Biden was the only president to have the balls to pull out of Afghanistan as opposed to Stormy Daniels.
I chuckled reading this lol.

4AE38584-6338-4F2B-B430-5AE2C38A9017.gif

"We are going to take a strong look at our country's libel laws so that when somebody says something false and defamatory about someone, that person will have meaningful recourse in our courts."

— Donald Trump, January 2018

You know something's working right when all you have to do is look at how the GOP responds to it, like with their latest dumb antics. Since GOP can't nail down Dems and Biden on the economy anymore, they have to shift to immigration now, to which they are happy to stonewall any fixes just to politicize it. They getting desperate is evident. Really comical and pathetic how terrible the state of affairs are now with the GOP.

More easy wins for the Democrats. Biden's campaign team should definitely leverage this to their advantage. Show how ineffectual, self-sabotaging, and weak the GOP really are. All talk, no action.

I chuckled reading this lol.

View attachment 56388
Bidenomics wins again: January 2024 jobs report is out. 185,000 estimated vs. 353,000 job actually created. This increase in jobs is over 150% of the estimate and drops the unemployment rate to 3.7%.

Also, wages have increased 4.5% compared to a year ago and have outpaced inflation. Life is better with Joe. Good job Joe!

But oh, the illegals! Most Republicans, probably.

Elon Musk:

Biden's strategy is very simple:

1. Get as many illegals in the country as possible.

2. Legalize them to create a permanent majority – a one-party state.

That is why they are encouraging so much illegal immigration. Simple, yet effective.

IMG_0416.jpeg

Kyle Becker:

Proposal: Joe Biden is no longer to be called "President" Joe Biden.

Biden needed a rigged election in 2020 to "win." He is clearly not running the show. He is going to drop out or be replaced at the DNC, even if it takes superdelegates.

Joe Biden refuses to uphold his presidential oath of office. He has invited and aided lawbreaking migrants in an invasion at our southern border.

His administration has engaged in unprecedented election interference through a weaponized DOJ that is politically prosecuting his chief election opponent.

Joe Biden has not earned the title, dignity or respect afforded to call him President of the United States.

He is just a creepy old man who has lost his mind wandering around the White House. Biden is DONE.

@Daniel Lion, buddy, please read above post over and over until you're blue in the face. You're a tough nut to crack (maybe impossible?).

I'm glad you and your family are doing well in Laos. Do you still grill rats over there that taste just like chicken lol? I believe you said you are not keen on rat, but meat is meat and that you are not a snob.

Trump suggested that he looks like Elvis. We are going to need to dig up Elvis and do a side by side comparison. He's probably right.

Elon Musk:

Biden's strategy is very simple:

1. Get as many illegals in the country as possible.

2. Legalize them to create a permanent majority – a one-party state.

That is why they are encouraging so much illegal immigration. Simple, yet effective.

View attachment 56396
He's going to need them to fight all the wars he's started.

Kyle Becker:

Proposal: Joe Biden is no longer to be called "President" Joe Biden.

Biden needed a rigged election in 2020 to "win." He is clearly not running the show. He is going to drop out or be replaced at the DNC, even if it takes superdelegates.

Joe Biden refuses to uphold his presidential oath of office. He has invited and aided lawbreaking migrants in an invasion at our southern border.

His administration has engaged in unprecedented election interference through a weaponized DOJ that is politically prosecuting his chief election opponent.

Joe Biden has not earned the title, dignity or respect afforded to call him President of the United States.

He is just a creepy old man who has lost his mind wandering around the White House. Biden is DONE.
52795C01-88DB-4A3C-A3E1-AE2E03DABD00.jpeg

Russia has no intention of invading NATO. This is a proxy war cooked up by the US and the Ukraine Neo-Nazis to launder money.

It's almost like Biden wants to destroy the country from within.

It's all over YouTube. Obama has said that he's a 1980's Republican. That guy never governed as a leftist, shit he had 7 wars going on and his healthcare program was taken from Romney.
Wow... just wow. It's actually horrifying that people like you can vote.

I just watched Mike Johnson speak to reporters on C-SPAN regarding the border bill and other subjects. Why is Speaker Mike Johnson so smart, sensible and articulate and Biden is so damn dumb? Biden doesn't even have press conferences along with questions and answers sessions with reporters/journalists. It is ridiculous.

The New York Board of Elections voted to keep Trump on the Republican ballot in New York State. Democrats called for him to be barred, for (allegedly) participating in an insurrection. The Supreme Court will hear similar cases, involving Maine and Colorado, on Thursday.

To deny Trump the right to be on the Republican ballot is very wrong and hopefully, the attempts to do this will be struck down.

I just watched Mike Johnson speak to reporters on C-SPAN regarding the border bill and other subjects. Why is Speaker Mike Johnson so smart, sensible and articulate and Biden is so damn dumb? Biden doesn't even have press conferences along with questions and answers sessions with reporters/journalists. It is ridiculous.
IMG_3534.jpeg

You voted for him, not me. Bill O'Reilly said Biden will go down as the worst President in history, below Jimmy Carter. Biden needs to retire as his physical and mental condition is going downhill fast. Illegal immigration is very dangerous and costly to American citizens.

You voted for him, not me. Bill O'Reilly said Biden will go down as the worst President in history, below Jimmy Carter. Biden needs to retire as his physical and mental condition is going downhill fast. Illegal immigration is very dangerous and costly to American citizens.
Biden is bad, I don't think he is the worst. Biden is still far better than Trump.

Biden is bad, I don't think he is the worst. Biden is still far better than Trump.
I listen to Bill O'Reilly's No Spin News, why don't you? Trump's 4 years were far better than Biden's 3+ years. I don't know what logic you use backing up what you say? I'm guessing you are liberal leaning more so than conservative. Stocks are making new highs but the dollar has lost about 12% of its value from what I've read. Essential items like food and gas have risen 15-20% under Biden.

The NBC News poll also finds Biden's overall approval rating dropping to the lowest point of his presidency, with 37% of registered voters approving and 60% disapproving — down from November's score of 40% approving, 57% disapproving

Bidenomics wins again: January 2024 jobs report is out. 185,000 estimated vs. 353,000 job actually created. This increase in jobs is over 150% of the estimate and drops the unemployment rate to 3.7%.

Also, wages have increased 4.5% compared to a year ago and have outpaced inflation. Life is better with Joe. Good job Joe!

But oh, the illegals! Most Republicans, probably.
My Roth IRA had a stellar year. Gains galore.
I listen to Bill O'Reilly's No Spin News, why don't you?
225632F5-17AF-4E85-9557-07633C9A7ECA.gif

The border debacle has really been a complete disaster for Republicans. There was even a play on that where Johnson negotiates for a lower trigger for the "border shutdown" and Trump takes credit for forcing the Democrats to cave on HR-2, which could've left them coming out of this issue still looking strong on border enforcement, but instead we have a complete and utter collapse where the Senate put forth a border solution and then killed it, an illogical impeachment, and Trump openly saying that he takes credit for this collapse.

Democrats have talked about common sense border regulations for years and have now negotiated 3 immigration reform bills on a bipartisan basis that Republicans have walked away from. This is just the abortion playbook all over again where Republicans stoke up their base (in this case, over nativism) but never plan to actually address the issue.

Trump's 14th Amendment case reaches the Supreme Court today with oral arguments.

SCOTUS just has to follow the law, how it's written in the Constitution and the results should be clear. Trump disqualified himself. According to the evidence and matter of fact in the Colorado ruling, there is no doubt he is an insurrectionist and thus can't be eligible to become president again.

But remember that Trump has said that SCOTUS will be frivolous should he be elected. Do you think they will allow themselves to be fired? I don't.

The border debacle has really been a complete disaster for Republicans. There was even a play on that where Johnson negotiates for a lower trigger for the "border shutdown" and Trump takes credit for forcing the Democrats to cave on HR-2, which could've left them coming out of this issue still looking strong on border enforcement, but instead we have a complete and utter collapse where the Senate put forth a border solution and then killed it, an illogical impeachment, and Trump openly saying that he takes credit for this collapse.

Democrats have talked about common sense border regulations for years and have now negotiated 3 immigration reform bills on a bipartisan basis that Republicans have walked away from. This is just the abortion playbook all over again where Republicans stoke up their base (in this case, over nativism) but never plan to actually address the issue.
I think you mentioned it on the previous page, that the GOP's fondness for illegal immigration is their best-kept secret. They're all about that cheap labor, especially for the wealthy elites who benefit from it in their states.

They'll always jump at the chance to politicize issues for their own gain, but let's not kid ourselves... they have never really practiced what they preach. Don't expect them to step up and propose real solutions.

Trump's 14th Amendment case reaches the Supreme Court today with oral arguments.

SCOTUS just has to follow the law, how it's written in the Constitution and the results should be clear. Trump disqualified himself. According to the evidence and matter of fact in the Colorado ruling, there is no doubt he is an insurrectionist and thus can't be eligible to become president again.

But remember that Trump has said that SCOTUS will be frivolous should he be elected. Do you think they will allow themselves to be fired? I don't.
He will be on the ballot, running as a convicted felon.

It will go to the vote, and the Supreme Court will have to rule again pertaining directly to January 6.

He will likely lose.

My prediction.

I think you mentioned it on the previous page, that the GOP's fondness for illegal immigration is their best-kept secret. They're all about that cheap labor, especially for the wealthy elites who benefit from it in their states.

They'll always jump at the chance to politicize issues for their own gain, but let's not kid ourselves... they have never really practiced what they preach. Don't expect them to step up and propose real solutions.
The Democrats don't want to secure our border even though the vast majority of Americans say it's their #1 concern. The House passed the comprehensive immigration/border bill H.R.2 back in May 2023, but the Senate Democrats won't even consider it.

They look at illegal immigrants as potential future Democrats and ignore the societal ills they cause. I've heard the illegal immigrants receive a $5,000 Visa card to spend as they wish. Why wouldn't they vote Democrat if they are able to?

He will be on the ballot, running as a convicted felon.

It will go to the vote, and the Supreme Court will have to rule again pertaining directly to January 6.

He will likely lose.

My prediction.
I realize grilled rats and fried grasshoppers are delicious, but could they affect your cognitive abilities much like Mad Cow Disease?

Register

Register on Tinnitus Talk for free!

Register Now