• We have updated Tinnitus Talk.

If you come across any issues, please use our contact form to get in touch.

2024 US Presidential Election

Superior Court Judge Scott McAfee has determined that Special Prosecutor Nathan Wade's former law partner and divorce lawyer Terrence Bradley must tell the court what he knows about Wade's relationship with District Attorney Fani Willis, which could disqualify Willis from prosecuting the Fulton County election interference case.

Willis and Wade denied, under oath, that a romantic relationship existed between them before the case began. If they have committed perjury, they could be disbarred.
Freak Show.

Tickets are available through Elmer B Fuddled.

Font row: 7,568.00 EUR
Front row with popcorn and whisky: 9,243.00 EUR
Back seat with cushions: 5.00 EUR
I think I got the one wrong about Trump loving his children. 9 out of 10 ain't bad.

I also liked the quotes about Trump from Cruz, Graham and Haley. They know he's a scoundrel, but they will still vote for him.
I got 9 out of 10, something about his kids. I missed that one. Can I take the test again, please, teacher?

Trump's now claims that he's so rich that he should be spared the ignominy of having to post a bond in the Carrol defamation case and, if he posted a bond, this would constitute irreparable injury to him.

Sounds like the argument of a criminal who can't afford a bond, but wants to hide the fact that he's poor. But yet, he's not too rich to beg for money.

Trump's now claims that he's so rich that he should be spared the ignominy of having to post a bond in the Carrol defamation case and, if he posted a bond, this would constitute irreparable injury to him.

Sounds like the argument of a criminal who can't afford a bond, but wants to hide the fact that he's poor. But yet, he's not too rich to beg for money.
If I had been chosen to sit on the jury for the first E. Jean Carroll case, I would have probably voted Trump guilty even if I was convinced of his innocence. To not do so, would have had grave consequences for any juror unless most or all of them voted not guilty, as well.

Superior Court Judge Scott McAfee has determined that Special Prosecutor Nathan Wade's former law partner and divorce lawyer Terrence Bradley must tell the court what he knows about Wade's relationship with District Attorney Fani Willis, which could disqualify Willis from prosecuting the Fulton County election interference case.

Willis and Wade denied, under oath, that a romantic relationship existed between them before the case began. If they have committed perjury, they could be disbarred.
There is a lot of smoke and mirrors today, but so far, there is no credible evidence that Willis decided to prosecute Trump so that Wade could benefit her financially. No perjury proved either.

If a Trump supporter would actually READ the words coming out of Trump's mouth, it would read like somebody took a bunch of English words and had a blender spit them out randomly.

In 2016 Trump had great things to say (turned out he was a con, but he said what voters wanted to hear), but in 2024, he has lost a lot of his mental capacity. I don't understand his hold on people. The Republican party must move on if they want to leave behind all this drama and losing.

I want to go back to voting for a Republican candidate but I will never vote MAGA.

Many Americans are horrified at what is happening. Trump and his followers are destroying our Republic.
Trump's not the president, Biden is. Biden gets the credit for destroying the Republic for now.

There is a lot of smoke and mirrors today, but so far, there is no credible evidence that Willis decided to prosecute Trump so that Wade could benefit her financially. No perjury proved either.
The phone calls that showed Wade in the area of Willis' rented condo, at all hours of the night, before the period that they both testified their romantic relationship began, are very important to the defense side. This is the same technology that has been used to successfully prosecute criminals and is highly regarded by LE and the courts in Georgia and other states. The text messages from Terrence Bradly to Ashleigh Merchant, which contain information showing that Willis and Wade were together before the dates that they testified, are now hers and there is nothing to prevent her from publishing them whether the Judge decides not to remove Willis from the case or not. Then there is the fact that Bradley was not acting as Wade's lawyer in a professional way, nor for payment. This kills the attorney/client privileges argument, regarding what he knows about Wade.

McAfee, whose baldness makes him look older than his actual age of about 34, would be well advised to remove the DA and her staff from this case, as other defendants were not involved in this hearing, who could demand their hearings, similar to the one we are seeing now, which would further jeopardize the prosecution's case.

The phone calls that showed Wade in the area of Willis' rented condo, at all hours of the night, before the period that they both testified their romantic relationship began, are very important to the defense side. This is the same technology that has been used to successfully prosecute criminals and is highly regarded by LE and the courts in Georgia and other states. The text messages from Terrence Bradly to Ashleigh Merchant, which contain information showing that Willis and Wade were together before the dates that they testified, are now hers and there is nothing to prevent her from publishing them whether the Judge decides not to remove Willis from the case or not. Then there is the fact that Bradley was not acting as Wade's lawyer in a professional way, nor for payment. This kills the attorney/client privileges argument, regarding what he knows about Wade.

McAfee, whose baldness makes him look older than his actual age of about 34, would be well advised to remove the DA and her staff from this case, as other defendants were not involved in this hearing, who could demand their hearings, similar to the one we are seeing now, which would further jeopardize the prosecution's case.
Seems like you didn't watch yesterday as I did and you are repeating yourself.

When Merchant began questioning Bradley, he didn't know a thing — including when they actually began dating, how the relationship began, and the trips they took together.

When asked why he initially said Willis and Wade began dating in 2019, Bradley said he was just "speculating." He said he'd actually only had one conversation with Wade about the relationship, and Bradley couldn't remember when that discussion had taken place. He repeated that he was only speculating so many times that Bradley appeared more like an office gossip than a credible witness.

The two key witnesses, Bradley and the cell phone records guy, both don't have any actual evidence. The delay is over.

Seems like you didn't watch yesterday as I did and you are repeating yourself.

When Merchant began questioning Bradley, he didn't know a thing — including when they actually began dating, how the relationship began, and the trips they took together.

When asked why he initially said Willis and Wade began dating in 2019, Bradley said he was just "speculating." He said he'd actually only had one conversation with Wade about the relationship, and Bradley couldn't remember when that discussion had taken place. He repeated that he was only speculating so many times that Bradley appeared more like an office gossip than a credible witness.

The two key witnesses, Bradley and the cell phone records guy, both don't have any actual evidence. The delay is over.
I saw it and Bradley looked like he didn't want to be there. He comes off like a moron.

The screaming and anger that Willis demonstrated in court made her look uneducated and low-class. Paying for everything in cash is a red flag. To any business person that indicates money laundering. Her reputation is finished.

I cannot predict what will come of this, but Bradley was supposedly very confident, in his text messages to Merchant that the romantic relationship between Willis and Wade began long before Wade was hired by her as Special Prosecutor. If this was "speculation," it was an extremely poor idea for a lawyer to include in official business. These transcripts will likely be made public.

The cell phone technology used to track Wade has been successfully used as evidence in criminal convictions. This is not quite the same, but it could be considered evidence in this case, or the defense lawyers would not have researched and submitted the data.

Even if the judge allows Willis and Wade to continue prosecuting Trump, they will be facing great difficulties as a result of their relationship, whenever it began.

Speaker Mike Johnson:

In less than a week, there have been 4 vicious attacks against innocent young Americans, all committed by illegal immigrants. We are sickened by these tragedies and praying for the victims and their families.

It is clear to all that President Biden's policies are directly to blame for this ongoing catastrophe, as his administration has RELEASED en masse illegals and dangerous criminals into our country.

Stop the madness, Mr. President! It's past time for you to put the American people first and use your executive authorities to secure the border!

IMG_0432.jpeg

I saw it and Bradley looked like he didn't want to be there. He comes off like a moron.

The screaming and anger that Willis demonstrated in court made her look uneducated and low-class. Paying for everything in cash is a red flag. To any business person that indicates money laundering. Her reputation is finished.

I cannot predict what will come of this, but Bradley was supposedly very confident, in his text messages to Merchant that the romantic relationship between Willis and Wade began long before Wade was hired by her as Special Prosecutor. If this was "speculation," it was an extremely poor idea for a lawyer to include in official business. These transcripts will likely be made public.

The cell phone technology used to track Wade has been successfully used as evidence in criminal convictions. This is not quite the same, but it could be considered evidence in this case, or the defense lawyers would not have researched and submitted the data.

Even if the judge allows Willis and Wade to continue prosecuting Trump, they will be facing great difficulties as a result of their relationship, whenever it began.
Bradley decided that being an office gossip wouldn't play well in court and that sharing idle, salacious rumors about his former client, Nathan Wade, in court would be held against him. So he resorted to the "I don't recall" answers that have worked well for Trump in the past. Big loss in court for Trump as his star defense witness crumbled.

Trump never had cause against DA Willis. His defense were so busy trying to bust and delay that they never did due diligence. Complete waste of time.

Watching Trump crumble under the strain of his past catching up to him makes me happy.

Bradley decided that being an office gossip wouldn't play well in court and that sharing idle, salacious rumors about his former client, Nathan Wade, in court would be held against him. So he resorted to the "I don't recall" answers that have worked well for Trump in the past. Big loss in court for Trump as his star defense witness crumbled.

Trump never had cause against DA Willis. His defense were so busy trying to bust and delay that they never did due diligence. Complete waste of time.

Watching Trump crumble under the strain of his past catching up to him makes me happy.
It's hard to believe that Willis and Wade have graduated from law school. I can understand Trump's screwing up by being a loudmouth sometimes, but he's a builder and not a lawyer. Willis and Wade are a complete joke. I believe that the Georgia Senate has a new special commission that could override McAffee and remove those two if he doesn't.

It's hard to believe that Willis and Wade have graduated from law school. I can understand Trump's screwing up by being a loudmouth sometimes, but he's a builder and not a lawyer. Willis and Wade are a complete joke. I believe that the Georgia Senate has a new special commission that could override McAffee and remove those two if he doesn't.
This committee will work much like Congressional committees work: They can refer charges or actions, but they can't actually make any moves themselves.

And Georgia could technically impeach and remove her, but they don't have the majority needed in the Senate. 38 votes needed for 2/3rds, and they (will) have 33 members.

This "special committee" is a just another opportunity for Republicans to obstruct justice on behalf of their naked emperor, Trump. Organized crime business as usual - as far as Republicans are concerned.

FYI: A New York appellate judge today refused to halt collection of Donald Trump's $454 million civil fraud penalty while he appeals, rejecting the former president's request that he be allowed to post a bond covering just a fraction of what he owes. No special treatment for Trump as the clock keeps ticking.

This committee will work much like Congressional committees work: They can refer charges or actions, but they can't actually make any moves themselves.

And Georgia could technically impeach and remove her, but they don't have the majority needed in the Senate. 38 votes needed for 2/3rds, and they (will) have 33 members.

This "special committee" is a just another opportunity for Republicans to obstruct justice on behalf of their naked emperor, Trump. Organized crime business as usual - as far as Republicans are concerned.

FYI: A New York appellate judge today refused to halt collection of Donald Trump's $454 million civil fraud penalty while he appeals, rejecting the former president's request that he be allowed to post a bond covering just a fraction of what he owes. No special treatment for Trump as the clock keeps ticking.
I don't see any benefit to keeping Wade and Willis, they're incredibly inept and at this point bad for the case. There certainly must be others who are more qualified to prosecute this case against Trump and the other defendants.

It's easy to say that Trump should sell all of his property in NY State, use whatever he gets to pay the fines, and move his operations elsewhere but to do it, is another story.

He is expecting to make $4B from the merger of Truth Social and Digital World, but it could take some time before he will be able to access the shares he will own.

Perhaps if Biden is dumped, or drops out voluntarily, Trump will leave the race as well. That would be the best scenario of all, provided the new president deports the millions of illegal aliens that Biden has allowed in.

If he has the money he claims to have, $450M would be a drop in the bucket.

If he has the money he claims to have, $450M would be a drop in the bucket.
But getting him to pull from his petty cash drawer is tough and not natural; he prefers to use OPM (other people's money).
I don't see any benefit to keeping Wade and Willis, they're incredibly inept and at this point bad for the case. There certainly must be others who are more qualified to prosecute this case against Trump and the other defendants.

It's easy to say that Trump should sell all of his property in NY State, use whatever he gets to pay the fines, and move his operations elsewhere but to do it, is another story.

He is expecting to make $4B from the merger of Truth Social and Digital World, but it could take some time before he will be able to access the shares he will own.

Perhaps if Biden is dumped, or drops out voluntarily, Trump will leave the race as well. That would be the best scenario of all, provided the new president deports the millions of illegal aliens that Biden has allowed in.
It's worth remembering that Bradley wasn't ever supposed to be a "Star Witness". Merchant's plan was to make sure this hearing happened, and to use him as a mechanism for getting Willis and Wade on the stand, where she was sure she could catch them in a lie.

They got Wade to the stand from Yeartie's testimony, and Willis took the stand voluntarily. They didn't contradict one another, and in fact their testimony was so consistent it bolstered the affidavit timeline.

The Judge reviewed with Bradley to decide if he cited privilege correctly, and found one instance where he had not. So he was called back. At this point he was their "star witness" because their real plan crashed and burned, and he was their last witness. Going in to this thing, there was no hope that he would be anything but a hook to get Willis and Wade on the stand.

The media is not reporting on a vigil being held for Laken Riley. Masses of people are attending.

Let's make sure the world does not forget this beautiful young lady who has been taken due to Joe Biden's open border policies.

All we want is for the citizens of this country to be safe. Close the Border!

IMG_0037.jpeg

Students gather at Tate Plaza for the vigil for Laken Riley on Monday afternoon.

So, what do you think about the Supreme Court's decision to determine whether Trump enjoys "total immunity" from prosecution for the January 6 case? This is a major victory for Trump, bad news for Biden and Trump's detractors.

So, what do you think about the Supreme Court's decision to determine whether Trump enjoys "total immunity" from prosecution for the January 6 case? This is a major victory for Trump, bad news for Biden and Trump's detractors.
This was expected and is not a surprise; this is a way for the court to delay Trump's court appearances until next year. They won't rule that he has immunity.

When they give Trump a pass, it will drive more people to the polls to vote.

The very indication that the high court gives Trump a pass shows how close we are to a full-on dictatorship. If Trump wins, then people in this country want to see a dictator take away their rights, liberties, money, and body autonomy. We will only have ourselves to blame if he gets in office again.

This was expected and is not a surprise; this is a way for the court to delay Trump's court appearances until next year. They won't rule that he has immunity.

When they give Trump a pass, it will drive more people to the polls to vote.

The very indication that the high court gives Trump a pass shows how close we are to a full-on dictatorship. If Trump wins, then people in this country want to see a dictator take away their rights, liberties, money, and body autonomy. We will only have ourselves to blame if he gets in office again.
I have seen nothing to indicate that Trump influenced those people to enter the Capitol Building on January 6 and cause an "insurrection." The case has no merit, its purpose was to prevent him from running for president.

On another note, today, the prosecutors in Fulton County, Georgia, are getting their heads handed to them by the defense, with major conflicts of interest, and illegalities, being brought up. Hopefully, Willis and Wade will be removed from the case and if the law is justly applied, they will be disbarred and face prosecution, for misconduct If the case is not dismissed, as it should be, all of the other lawyers employed by the Fulton County D.A.'s office, should disqualified from ever working on it.

Dictators only exist in communist countries. The Republicans at least listen to their constituents. The Democrats's progressive movement is not what most Americans want. It's against our Constitution to follow George Soros's new world order.

I have seen nothing to indicate that Trump influenced those people to enter the Capitol Building on January 6 and cause an "insurrection." The case has no merit, its purpose was to prevent him from running for president.

On another note, today, the prosecutors in Fulton County, Georgia, are getting their heads handed to them by the defense, with major conflicts of interest, and illegalities, being brought up. Hopefully, Willis and Wade will be removed from the case and if the law is justly applied, they will be disbarred and face prosecution, for misconduct If the case is not dismissed, as it should be, all of the other lawyers employed by the Fulton County D.A.'s office, should disqualified from ever working on it.
Speculation and gossip is equivalent to fact and evidence - Republicans.

Speculation and gossip is equivalent to fact and evidence - Republicans.
Here's some speculation that sounds very plausible: Fani Willis and Nathan Wade did pay cash - to have other people take their bar exams for them because they sure as hell couldn't have passed them on their own.

Here's some speculation that sounds very plausible: Fani Willis and Nathan Wade did pay cash - to have other people take their bar exams for them because they sure as hell couldn't have passed them on their own.
Here's some speculation that sounds very plausible: Trump did pay cash - to have other people take his Warton exams for him because he sure as hell couldn't have passed them on his own.

Here's some speculation that sounds very plausible: Trump did pay cash - to have other people take his Warton exams for him because he sure as hell couldn't have passed them on his own.
Right, because he is the "failure" who built NYC for 40 years, owns 500 companies, was the President of the United States, and likely will be again, lol.

It's uncanny how everybody we've seen, that works with the Fulton County District Attorney's office, has an IQ that is lower than an orangutan, but when it starts at the top, the leaders hire others of the same ilk.

Trump has promised to challenge his massive judgment, but legal experts suggest it will be unsuccessful, except for maybe shaving some money off the total fine.

Numerous political onlookers saw Trump's post-judgment whining as a sign of something even larger. Trump biographer Tim O'Brien chimed in:

"Translation: 'I still can't dig up hundreds of millions of dollars to cover my fraud judgement even though I've spent decades saying I'm worth thousands of millions.'"​

Conservative George Conway, a frequent critic of Trump who recently explained how the Supreme Court's decision to hear the former president's immunity argument was actually a bad thing for his 2024 election chances, also had a Bond-based take:

"My name is Bond, Supersedeas Bond," Conway wrote on Saturday, referring to the term for a defendant's bond for appealing. "I'll have my orange martini shaken, not stirred."​

It's ironic that the least severe/hardest to prove crimes are the ones that are kicking his ass. So curious what will go down when they start collecting.

Trump has built many buildings in his life, especially in New York. The Attorney General of NYS who prosecuted him, and the judge, never built a single thing in their entire lives, and never will. His legacy will be that of a builder, one of the greatest in our history. Even if they take everything away from him, they can't steal his record of accomplishments in his field.

Here is a list of things named after Trump:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_things_named_after_Donald_Trump

Trump has built many buildings in his life, especially in New York. The Attorney General of NYS who prosecuted him, and the judge, never built a single thing in their entire lives, and never will. His legacy will be that of a builder, one of the greatest in our history. Even if they take everything away from him, they can't steal his record of accomplishments in his field.

Here is a list of things named after Trump:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_things_named_after_Donald_Trump
Thanks for the very impressive list. Donald should have no problem covering his judgments since his name is on so many properties.

I really like the fossil named after Trump, Tetragramma donaldtrumpi, a type of prickly bottom feeder. Very apropos.

Register

Register on Tinnitus Talk for free!

Register Now