2024 US Presidential Election

@Luman, thanks for sharing the article; I'll give it a read later.
You are welcome. I would also recommend the Guardian article "Trump ranked as worst US president in history, with Biden 14th greatest," which identifies far-left, progressive members of the American Political Science Association as those who created this highly biased study.

Why don't you ever mention Kamala Harris? She bombed last night on Fox News. That was probably the final nail in the coffin for Kamala's campaign. She never answers any questions about the millions of illegal aliens that crossed into this country; she dodges that question every time.
I heard she did pretty well, even though Fox News is highly biased against her.

As for the illegal aliens or border crisis, let's remember that the bipartisan immigration and border security bill did not get passed because Trump told Republicans not to pass the bipartisan bill because he wanted immigration and border security to remain an issue during his campaign. He obviously cared far more about himself than the country and showed he didn't really care about addressing the issue. Trump failed us during his horrible presidency and would most certainly fail us ever more a second time. Historical scholars voted him the worst president ever. We can't take a chance on him again. We might not be able to recover from another disastrous Trump presidency. Vote for Harris - the much better choice. Inflation is way down, and the economy is doing well. We can't let Trump screw it up with high tariffs (passed on to the consumer), taking away affordable health care from millions of Americans, eliminating protection from pre-existing conditions (health care), giving tax cuts to the rich, not supporting out NATO allies, not addressing the real effects of climate change, and the ever-present threat to democracy from the guy who says he will be a dictator on day one.

Register

Register on Tinnitus Talk for free!

Register Now