• We have updated Tinnitus Talk.

If you come across any issues, please use our contact form to get in touch.

Autifony Therapeutics Phase II Study for AUT00063, for the Treatment of Hearing Loss and Tinnitus

It would be unlucky that all 3 got placebo. Same as landing tails three times in a row, I've done it before. This is of course assuming placebo/drug distribution is 50/50.

We won't know sadly. Just wait for the results later this year.

Hello everyone! Im new to this forum. First I have to say that regarding information and thought of being in the loop of things going on, this forum kicks the hell out of the FB group that I am a part of.(Tinnitus sufferers)
Its mostly about poeple crying out for help and looking for comfort, without the investigative nature as I feel this forum has.

Thank you all for that.

I generated a post a month a go at FB, though asking if anybody could tell me anything positive about this trial and one trialist said that he has had tremendous help from the AUT00063.

Now, I cant ofcourse assure of his authenticity, but he seemed quite reliable in his comments.

Again, thank you all for making this forum for what it is and I am positive that if something significant happens in the field of science regarding our terrible T, I am sure we will hear it here first.

Hello everyone! Im new to this forum. First I have to say that regarding information and thought of being in the loop of things going on, this forum kicks the hell out of the FB group that I am a part of.(Tinnitus sufferers)
Its mostly about poeple crying out for help and looking for comfort, without the investigative nature as I feel this forum has.

Thank you all for that.

I generated a post a month a go at FB, though asking if anybody could tell me anything positive about this trial and one trialist said that he has had tremendous help from the AUT00063.

Now, I cant ofcourse assure of his authenticity, but he seemed quite reliable in his comments.

Again, thank you all for making this forum for what it is and I am positive that if something significant happens in the field of science regarding our terrible T, I am sure we will hear it here first.

Welcome to the community. If what you said is indeed true, we are in for a good ride, so strap up the seatbelt everyone...are you currently in contact with this person?? Can you extract more information about his/her positive experience with AUT!?!? How long did he/she take the drug before experiencing relief? the dosage? is it a temporary or permanent improvement? It would be nice to know. Fingers crossed. We appreciate the information, truly. Please try to keep us updated.

im not in contact with him and I dont remember his name either. I should have noted it down.
I can try and find the tread on fb, but Im not really sure how or if it can be done, because its a month old.

im not in contact with him and I dont remember his name either. I should have noted it down.
I can try and find the tread on fb, but Im not really sure how or if it can be done, because its a month old.

That is fine, I think any news about this drug is good news. You would not think it is much, but some people are desperate to hear some news, any news. I have always had hope that AUT is on the right track, but without any solid updates in months some people are losing hope. It is at least refreshing to hear that you knew someone that was on the trial.

Well, the choice of words; "tremendous help" sounds quite positive in my book. It would be great if you could find the post and quote it here word by word. But I totally understand if you don't wanna go through all that work.

I thought the choice of words ''tremendous help'' quite odd. Tremendous help for what? Reduction of perceived loudness? Complete resolution? Lower distress? Change in pitch?

Seems like something one would say after taking sleep pills or undergoing some form of psychotherapy.

Ok. "tremendous help " was my words. After some detective work I found the tread I made on 11 th April:

Here is what he said: (he called it Quiet-1, its the same, right?)

I did the UK one last month and had 75% improvement, I had three weeks off from hell. So don't give up, there is help

I took four tablets a day for three weeks and it was fantastic, the difference was amazing, I suffered slight heartburn at times but that's normal for me anyway. But I have put myself forward for next part of it

To be honest since doing the trial and it ending my tinnitus is quieter and I'm coping better
3 weeks after it, I'm still doing better... And all because of a kiss on my ear on my wedding day, bang !

The criteria is very struck but they are opening it wider in UK, 4 month ago
I wanted to die, crash my car drunk anyway to escape, since being a human guinea pig has gave me so much hope, international rescue, give it another year, help is on its way, also NEWCASTLE UNIVERSITY IS LOOKING FOR GUINEA PIgs, it's worth putting your name forward

So, according to this it looks promising..!

I am not sure if I should post his name or not. Is there any laws against that? Or is it OK?
Maybe he is apart of this forum too!

I can ofcourse try and contact him! Ehrr actually its a woman called Corrine.

I took four tablets a day for three weeks and it was fantastic, the difference was amazing, I suffered slight heartburn at times but that's normal for me anyway. But I have put myself forward for next part of it
Only problem is that the trial is four weeks long.

Ok. "tremendous help " was my words. After some detective work I found the tread I made on 11 th April:

Here is what he said: (he called it Quiet-1, its the same, right?)

I did the UK one last month and had 75% improvement, I had three weeks off from hell. So don't give up, there is help

To be honest since doing the trial and it ending my tinnitus is quieter and I'm coping better
3 weeks after it, I'm still doing better... And all because of a kiss on my ear on my wedding day, bang !

The criteria is very struck but they are opening it wider in UK, 4 month ago
I wanted to die, crash my car drunk anyway to escape, since being a human guinea pig has gave me so much hope, international rescue, give it another year, help is on its way, also NEWCASTLE UNIVERSITY IS LOOKING FOR GUINEA PIgs, it's worth putting your name forward

So, according to this it looks promising..!

I am not sure if I should post his name or not. Is there any laws against that? Or is it OK?
Maybe he is apart of this forum too!

I can ofcourse try and contact him! Ehrr actually its a woman called Corrine.
Thanks for sharing. Maybe we are lucky and one day we will write the same.

Before @grate_biff asked about this trial on this FB page and before she replied, she was already talking about it and provided the right information (4 weeks duration), so maybe the 3 weeks things was just a mistake from her ... here the post she wrotes on 4th April (just got my membership from this FB group and searched for it)

"I was on the drug for 28 days, after day three I noticed a difference but by the end I had about a 70% improvement , at first I had a very mild headache but was very impressed with the result, my mood and depression changed and my frustrations went... It is a uk drug. They should have a conclusion in August and then go onto stage three which I have agreed to do... So at least there is something getting done "

This is huge news, finally we hear something positive.
If Dr.Large needs just 4 weeks to show efficacy, are you gonna complain???
This means the trials will go quicker!

Many thanks to the people who posted this, I will sleep a bit better tonight.

Before @grate_biff asked about this trial on this FB page and before she replied, she was already talking about it and provided the right information (4 weeks duration), so maybe the 3 weeks things was just a mistake from her ... here the post she wrotes on 4th April (just got my membership from this FB group and searched for it)

"I was on the drug for 28 days, after day three I noticed a difference but by the end I had about a 70% improvement , at first I had a very mild headache but was very impressed with the result, my mood and depression changed and my frustrations went... It is a uk drug. They should have a conclusion in August and then go onto stage three which I have agreed to do... So at least there is something getting done "
I dont understand the agreeing to do stage three?Ive never heard back from them since the trial,and we wont be told what we took,surely would be across the board for all participants?

I dont understand the agreeing to do stage three?Ive never heard back from them since the trial,and we wont be told what we took,surely would be across the board for all participants?
This doesn't seem to be a very tight trial thus far. But I guess that can happen when you have multiple trial sites with varying degrees of communication issues.

upload_2015-5-23_12-4-59.png

may be she is the 3rd, her adresse is Nothumberland

hi all. I heard from Corrine walker, She said she got a 75% reduction in her tinnitus. it was called quiet 1 and is the autifony drug.!!!!!!!!! GREAT NEWS FOR ALL OF US!!!!!!!hopefully she joins this group and shares her experience with us along the way!!!!!! gives me hope!!!

she also said New Castle in the UK are doing this trial with great results.. she said the trial she was on would conclude in august and they would decide if they go onto phase 3.if so she told them she would do it. also said she gets a little vibration in her ear at times and feels like her eardrum is vibrating.

she also said New Castle in the UK are doing this trial with great results.. she said the trial she was on would conclude in august and they would decide if they go onto phase 3.if so she told them she would do it. also said she gets a little vibration in her ear at times and feels like her eardrum is vibrating.
I`m happy to hear this information but it is always good to say how you got it and give a link of some sort or give a little bit side information about it. Just so we can get a better picture.

I don`t know why her ear would vibrate from a KV modulator. Seems unrelated .. also what do you mean she told them she would do it? does this mean they give trialees a second chance in phase 3?

when you get a chance to get info it would be great if you get as much info as possible and give as much info as possible.

I sent her a message on facebook and invited her to come here to tell it in person.

thanks Jeannie

Register

Register on Tinnitus Talk for free!

Register Now