• We have updated Tinnitus Talk.

If you come across any issues, please use our contact form to get in touch.

Chit Chat and All That...

And this one is for my sis @Steph1710.

Screenshot_20220207-014433~2.png

Oh man... do you remember if you wanted to listen to one specific track (instead of the whole album)?

You'd be searching for it for like 10 minutes, under and over shooting it.

And when you finally did find it, you'd have to listen to at least 1 minute of the end of the previous song! :arghh:

Oh man... do you remember if you wanted to listen to one specific track (instead of the whole album)?

And when you finally did find it, you'd have to listen to at least 1 minute of the end of the previous song! :arghh:
Lol.

Nasty creatures indeed.

Is this their leader?

View attachment 48829
No, that's not him.

No, I'm not sure what that is you put up. Looks like something out of a sci-fi picture. The wabbits that got me, well the big grey one, had a carrot and he wore dark green runners. All of his attackers were dressed in camouflage. The grey one with the carrot was identified by a goofy duck and the wabbit is Bugsy Bunny, a long time enemy of Elmer B Fuddled. Now they have a shotgun.

And then out of frustration ya tossed it out the window of your car at 90 miles an hour.

@aura, did you work as a part time funny bunny through med school...? Was that how you met your husband? :D

I met two of these questionable types in Spain once. They came howling at me from across the street and wanted me to "join" them in a German retirement swingers club...

I ran away :)

Now I regret that we didn't take some extravagant posing photos of them... :cry:

Guess I'll just have to buy that ticket to Costanza :cool:

8FB00A6B-5947-4FA8-BDCF-211DF9042934.jpeg

Since @aura went back to the rabbit hole I'll introduce you all to Arex :)

He's the most well trained dog I ever met. His daddy may have gotten the inspiration from the famous TV police dog "Rex" that some of you may have seen 20 years ago :p

This dog never wears a necklace and doesn't budge for cats, dogs, kids, cars or shopping carts. And he doesn't bark!

Well he barked lightly at me once but that's probably because he knew I had my muffs off... His owner was very surprised...

When I meet them hiking, I wave and call his name, then when the owner says go, he comes running to greet me and swings to the side right before you think he'll run you down!

Impressive for a 50kg 3 years old :)

C6674D5E-7265-4830-8089-22C1D2E41E6A.jpeg

Lovely dog <3

View attachment 48858

Since @aura went back to the rabbit hole I'll introduce you all to Arex :)

He's the most well trained dog I ever met. His daddy may have gotten the inspiration from the famous TV police dog "Rex" that some of you may have seen 20 years ago :p

This dog never wears a necklace and doesn't budge for cats, dogs, kids, cars or shopping carts. And he doesn't bark!

Well he barked lightly at me once but that's probably because he knew I had my muffs off... His owner was very surprised...

When I meet them hiking, I wave and call his name, then when the owner says go, he comes running to greet me and swings to the side right before you think he'll run you down!

Impressive for a 50kg 3 years old :)

View attachment 48857

Lovely dog <3
What a cutie!

A quick goodnight message...

This morning I awoke with the most beautiful sense of tranquil calm in my ears that I've experienced in ages. Had a wonderful day out in London, met an old mate, sank a few beers and chewed the fat etc etc.

Remember, even when our tinnitus can seem at it's vilest with no end in sight, there are ALWAYS good days awaiting us just around the corner.

'night all.

This morning I awoke with the most beautiful sense of tranquil calm in my ears that I've experienced in ages. Had a wonderful day out in London, met an old mate, sank a few beers and chewed the fat etc etc.

Remember, even when our tinnitus can seem at it's vilest with no end in sight, there are ALWAYS good days awaiting us just around the corner.

'night all.
Do well @UKBloke. Glad you enjoyed yourself.

They came howling at me from across the street and wanted me to "join" them in a German retirement swingers club...
Maybe if you joined them you wouldn't have tinnitus now! Karma works in mysterious ways...

That reminds me of how I broke my ankle last summer.

We were with some friends and one of them had the idea of running naked (well not completely naked :D) on the street in the middle of the night. It was one of the things from his bucket list apparently :)

Anyway, I wasn't really happy with the idea and suggested that we should play badminton instead.

It seemed like a safer option for me but boy, little did i know...

The moment I went down the stairs I fell and the rest is history.

Maybe if you joined them you wouldn't have tinnitus now! Karma works in mysterious ways...

That reminds me of how I broke my ankle last summer.

We were with some friends and one of them had the idea of running naked (well not completely naked :D) on the street in the middle of the night. It was one of the things from his bucket list apparently :)

Anyway, I wasn't really happy with the idea and suggested that we should play badminton instead.

It seemed like a safer option for me but boy, little did i know...

The moment I went down the stairs I fell and the rest is history.
Oh that's when you became the cleaning lady.

'night all.
Meanwhile, around the corner:

ZomboMeme 10022022163420.jpg

Register

Register on Tinnitus Talk for free!

Register Now