• We have updated Tinnitus Talk.

If you come across any issues, please use our contact form to get in touch.

Chit Chat and All That...

FB_IMG_1644017711324.jpg

My spikes come on gradually. Had my projector on all day and last night I was like "oh that's louder and uglier than normal, oh well".

Then I kept focusing lol. This morning it is louder too but it's what it does, I need to be a little more careful.

Last night, we had a leaving party in the museum I work in.

When everyone had left, me and my fellow colleagues - Tim, Ashley, Ed, & Stew, turned off all the lights, put on some trance, and ran round playing laser tag in the dark.

It's was fucking awesome! :ROFL:

It was so creepy, my heart was racing! Walking round the Egyptian gallery with the mummified bodies - eek!

46D6DDE9-B4B9-46DE-8E40-1A212681EB51.jpeg

Last night, we had a leaving party in the museum I work in.

When everyone had left, me and my fellow colleagues - Tim, Ashley, Ed, & Stew, turned off all the lights, put on some trance, and ran round playing laser tag in the dark.

It's was fucking awesome! :ROFL:

It was so creepy, my heart was racing! Walking round the Egyptian gallery with the mummified bodies - eek!

View attachment 48776
They need to put those mummies back where they found them. They were buried for a reason.

They need to put those mummies back where they found them. They were buried for a reason.
I'd be pretty happy if I found out that someone hundreds of years later was running round my dead body playing laser tag... but each to their own, I guess.

Some posts are unhelpful and irrelevant. I have had a shit week - I am ill and my tinnitus is raging. My post was supposed to be some light hearted fun. Not an instigator for a fucking human remains debate.

I'd be pretty happy if I found out that someone hundreds of years later was running round my dead body playing laser tag... but each to their own, I guess.

Some posts are unhelpful and irrelevant. I have had a shit week - I am ill and my tinnitus is raging. My post was supposed to be some light hearted fun. Not an instigator for a fucking human remains debate.
I thought Elmer was making fun of your friends, calling them walking mummies :)

I thought Elmer was making fun of your friends, calling them walking mummies :)
Oh god! Do you think that was what he meant @aura? If that's correct, I'm an idiot. (n)

I'm very, very PMT, PMS whatever people call it. My tinnitus is bad, my anxiety is bad, and I have a cold. :cry: I can't handle any criticism or negativity today - and I certainly can't read humour right now.

Poor miss Stephens with the typical quirky British sense of a good time...

Hope you feel better soon @Steph1710 <3

@Elmer B Fuddled, don't know if it was typical grumpy old man joke or something super religious... In that case you shouldn't be gunning down those poor wabbits all the time :p

And while we're taking about mummies, I'm still very curious how you managed to meet your wife online in the early childhood of internet :)

Did you bribe some kid with beers to chat online for you? :)

Oh god! Do you think that was what he meant @aura? If that's correct, I'm an idiot. (n)

I'm very, very PMT, PMS whatever people call it. My tinnitus is bad, my anxiety is bad, and I have a cold. :cry: I can't handle any criticism or negativity today - and I certainly can't read humour right now.
I guess we should ask @Elmer B Fuddled. I'm choosing to see the glass half full today :)

Big hug for you, I'm sorry that you're ill... again...

And while we're taking about mummies, I'm still very curious how you managed to meet your wife online in the early childhood of internet :)
Somebody is in a good mood today... taking off his Clark Kent glasses, putting on the Superman outfit and coming in a hurry to rescue Ms Stephens :)

I guess it's true after all that you never forget your first love :)

Maybe we should change this thread from "Chit Chat and All That" to "Roast & Ghost."

Somebody is in a good mood today... taking off his Clark Kent glasses, putting on the Superman outfit and coming in a hurry to rescue Ms Stephens :)

I guess it's true after all that you never forget your first love :)
"
Perhaps it all was a sneaky plan to play you two gals up against each other :D

Yeah I got two nights in a row with 8-9 hours sleep :woot: :wideyed: :huganimation:

Also my night time baseline seems to like having a house and not anxiety over crappy neighbours!

The reactivity couldn't care less unfortunately. Starts when I start moving my head... :/

Register

Register on Tinnitus Talk for free!

Register Now