• We have updated Tinnitus Talk.

If you come across any issues, please use our contact form to get in touch.

Chit Chat and All That...

Ok now it all makes sense. Whilst hunting that wabbit, and the attack by his gang, I now see the plot which I'm sure was put together by these two @aura and her big shoulders man. I have two shoulders. You could have had one to lean on and shed a tear. But oh no, you went for the big hulk of a man.

Walks off to the pub, cries over the loss of another woman. Contemplating, revenge is best served on a cold plate.

Keeps drinking.
Well, let's hope El Buzz doesn't read this thread.

Cuz if he does, we're all gonna cry on his shoulders.

Well, I failed the job interview. (n)

I can't deny I'm not disappointed. This is the first time I've not been offered a job. But, perhaps I got ill for a reason. Perhaps I'm wasn't supposed to have this job. I'm sure I'll find out the reason later down the line. It always makes sense eventually...

But, today I'm playing my tiny violin lol.

Thanks guys, for all your advice/messages of support recently. It all helps.

Much love.
<3
Onwards and upwards (y)

thegallowsTT.jpg

Oooooooooooohhhh those were awesome cartoons!!! :p :LOL:
They really were @Juan.

I remember back in 1999, just before New Year, I stayed up for a full 48 hours (beat that record since...) to watch a Looney Tunes marathon on Cartoon Network they were calling "MILLOONIUM", and it was great!

In fact, while I was searching for pictures of Wile. E Coyote, I came across this ▼ clip and genuinely laughed out loud.

Wile_E_Coyote_Fail.gif

They really were @Juan.

I remember back in 1999, just before New Year, I stayed up for a full 48 hours (beat that record since...) to watch a Looney Tunes marathon on Cartoon Network they were calling "MILLOONIUM", and it was great!

In fact, while I was searching for pictures of Wile. E Coyote, I came across this ▼ clip and genuinely laughed out loud.

LOL I love Wile.

I was just reading an interesting article about the World Health Organisation putting rules on how loud concerts and club can be. It's a start. Most people I know have no idea that tinnitus exists.

Was just in the kitchen cooking (yes, at 2:50am), thought about this ▲ again and started laughing out loud.

How are you so smart @aura?

I'm aware of a good 60 million people with English as their first language who don't possess this level of wit.

@Exit, you also make me laugh audibly on the reg, mate.

Was just in the kitchen cooking (yes, at 2:50am), thought about this ▲ again and started laughing out loud.

How are you so smart @aura?

I'm aware of a good 60 million people with English as their first language who don't possess this level of wit.

@Exit, you also make me laugh audibly on the reg, mate.
@aura is awesome:)

I fell in love with her when she was just a lot of hair and pink sunglasses :D

Lol :)

Last night it was better, but the night before I went to sleep at 3 AM and woke up like 60 times in 4 hours. Morse code rocks.
I slept in the couch in silence and my tinnitus was quieter but didn't matter. I came back to bed with the wife, right ear spiked for no reason but more comfortable lol.

started laughing out loud.
Not too loud i hope.

You've come a long way so let's stay focused ;)
Actually I am pretty frustrated with my English. Lots of google translate :p I'm funnier in Romanian :)

The Scandinavians though... they speak English sooooo well!!! I'm green with envy :D

Not too loud i hope.

You've come a long way so let's stay focused ;)

Actually I am pretty frustrated with my English. Lots of google translate :p I'm funnier in Romanian :)

The Scandinavians though... they speak English sooooo well!!! I'm green with envy :D
Sooo... You've never heard that Mf NATO chief talk English? :)

Constipated English :)

Got Trump's mouth and Exit's eyes whenever his stomach rumbles similar to a drill...

Gaming days were the greatest. I remember getting with some buddies and setting up 4 Xbox's outside in the culdesac. Would play 4 parties of 4, LAN party haha. This was maybe 2003-2005.
I was never very interested in video games but I really liked playing Quake. I confess to being a video game illiterate hahaha... maybe it's never too late to pick up new addictions :woot:

I was just reading an interesting article about the World Health Organisation putting rules on how loud concerts and club can be. It's a start. Most people I know have no idea that tinnitus exists.
I wish authorities in Spain took seriously damage made by noise. But considering we have Fallas and a ton of local feasts that involve noise, I do not hold up much hope for a change..

Actually Spain is big on making up, inventing new feasts that were not traditional but politicians say the contrary...

Many people live off this... feasts. And feasts mean noise, firecrackers, fireworks, loud music, concerts...

Register

Register on Tinnitus Talk for free!

Register Now