• We have updated Tinnitus Talk.

If you come across any issues, please use our contact form to get in touch.

Chit Chat and All That...

Welp my daughter and her husband were in Ireland on holiday. We didn't get to see them. Of which I'm rather glad we didn't, as it turned out after I had warned them the virus was rampant here. Now the reply came back. "Ok, thanks, we will keep an eye out for it."

Huuuuh? How the fuck do you keep an eye out for a virus, I was thinking.

Evidently they didn't see it, because the day they were to go back to Texas, yep, tested positive for the virus, quarantined for 4 days, then tested negative.

Kids, we will keep an eye out for it. Guess the virus snuck up from behind.

For real Steph, chickens are sexy as f*ck.

Can't be around them for fear of ending up on the register.
6ck9ho.jpg

Happened across this interview/discussion the other night and found it fascinating. They talk vitamins, minerals and (most interesting for me) Tesla technology (the real Nikola Tesla, not this Musk muppet).
Musk is nothing but hype.

The horrid results of the Neuralink experiments were the last straw for me, where anything of value ever being created by him, was concerned.

Now he's trying to buy Twitter, it remains to be seen (should he be successful) if he "upholds freedom of speech" like he says he would.
Hey guys, do you remember this? :)
Which one were you, @aura?

R.jpg

Do you know what I HATE. I hate that my phone autocorrects what I've written and I don't notice until after I've posted. Sometimes, it will misspell a word, or even replace a word completely.

I am never over concerned with how I write online because I have to formal write for work. Online I have the chance to be sloppy... BUT, it still bugs me when I see obvious mistakes.

Sorry, rant over lol. :cautious:

I know someone who has a thing for girls with greasy hair! ;)
Greasy hair and bad toenails...

Gotta love it :cool:

I was so upset after a shower today!

I've traded 2 bad toenails with extreme tinnitus...

I think I've decided God exists and he's a sadistic prick...

Greasy hair and bad toenails...

Gotta love it :cool:

I was so upset after a shower today!

I've traded 2 bad toenails with extreme tinnitus...

I think I've decided God exists and he's a sadistic prick...
I shouldn't have laughed at this, but I did. :ROFL:

You've just reminded me, I've gotta wack out the foot spa, as the weather is getting warmer and it's almost that time of year where I never wear shoes.

Ahh, there's someone out there for me after all. :sneaky:
You bet there is. And he is probably not taking a shower right now. Or in the next 42 days.
Are you single? Cause I'm falling for these lines. :cool:
I'm not single, but keep posting them greasy hair photos and I will be! :sneaky:

SPOILER: They lived happily ever after in Steph's van.

1 whole month ill. I guess I'm forever housebound, living in a dressing down, greasy hair, having to keep mouth opening because I can't breath through my nose.
This is my new look... mmm, attractive.

View attachment 49840
As the old rancher said, I'll be gone for a month selling cattle, won't be no washing. So while I'm gone, don't wash it.

1 whole month ill. I guess I'm forever housebound, living in a dressing down, greasy hair, having to keep mouth opening because I can't breath through my nose.
This is my new look... mmm, attractive.

View attachment 49840
Brief avatar update. Bit of sun's good for the tomato plant. That leafey green thing on the left's fine too ;)
Dashing both of you.

Regarding the stylish glasses, do any of your lenses have a anti-reflective coating? If so, is it worth the extra cost? I'm in need of a new pair...

This came up as a memory on my phone this morning.

Safe to say, I kicked Rob's arse at bowling... I told him I was good with balls. :cool:

Good grief! I couldn't imagine going bowling now. That sh*t be loud! :nailbiting:

0BC6B345-D92F-4F75-A9D8-9D78A3C37263.jpeg

Register

Register on Tinnitus Talk for free!

Register Now