• We have updated Tinnitus Talk.

If you come across any issues, please use our contact form to get in touch.

Chit Chat and All That...

Romania... always 2 weeks left behind the rest :D
More like 50 years behind.

This is how our beautiful city looks. It's been 6 months already and it still looks like this.

Screenshot_20220417-234132~2.png

There's actually a joke about the Ukrainian refugees coming here and asking: "Oh, did they attack you too?!"

This is how our beautiful city looks. It's been 6 months already and it still looks like this.

View attachment 49862

There's actually a joke about the Ukrainian refugees coming here and asking: "Oh, did they attack you too?!"

You should be very thankful for lazy construction workers @aura :D

Up here there's banging and screeching workers on every corner....

I want to paint my green Peltors too. I tried to paint a plastic chair yesterday and the result was... not so good. I used a primer and spray paint.

The problem is that if I scratch the surface the paint goes off easily.

View attachment 49860

1. What was your husband's reaction to you painting a plastic chair?

2. Did your husband ask you why you were painting a plastic chair?

3. If yes: what was your answer?

4. If you answered: what was his reaction?

5. What was your daughter's reaction to you painting a plastic chair?

6. Did your daughter ask you why you were painting a plastic chair?

7. If yes: what was your answer?

8. If you answered: what was her reaction?

9. Were you clawing at the paint with a pair of vampire talons or something?

1.PNG

10. Wouldn't it be more sensible to buy a pair of Peltor X1A or X2A ear defenders that already look more like a pair of wireless headphones than painting your existing pair of bright green ear defenders?

11. I am now the proud owner of a picture of @aura's gorgeous fingerprints, which I can add to my bedroom's "wall of @aura".

2.jpg

3.jpg

12. Did people not realise this ▼ was a link to a video?
It's only had 5 views, and 4 of them were mine...

I guess you're right, they are pretty benign after all.

Three or four fat workers, leaning on their shovels and making sounds only when they see cute girls passing by.
When they're eventually done you'll miss the mud every time a revving motorbike pass you :p

I still got a kick out of that:

"Did they attack you too?" :D

Time for couch perhaps...

View attachment 49862

Hey, be grateful, at least you've got a Bijuterie where you live.

bijuterie.PNG

Haven't seen one of those in London since scooter gang member became every teenager's preferred career path.

scoot2.jpg

scoot.jpg

Also, is that guy wearing a dressing gown?

Hey, be grateful, at least you've got a Bijuterie where you live.
I was sooo sure you were gonna say something funny about the jewelry shop. At least you know now where to find that ring you were threatening me with.
Also, is that guy wearing a dressing gown?
As I said in a previous post, it's a bathrobe, the traditional outfit here.

Also, I think he is actually a she.

Wouldn't it be more sensible to buy a pair of Peltor X1A or X2A ear defenders that already look more like a pair of wireless headphones than painting your existing pair of bright green ear defenders?
I've only seen the Peltor X1A and X2A in green and yellow. X2A is thicker. X4A is the same thickness as the X1A but with more protection.

1. What was your husband's reaction to you painting a plastic chair?

2. Did your husband ask you why you were painting a plastic chair?

3. If yes: what was your answer?

4. If you answered: what was his reaction?

5. What was your daughter's reaction to you painting a plastic chair?

6. Did your daughter ask you why you were painting a plastic chair?

7. If yes: what was your answer?

8. If you answered: what was her reaction?

9. Were you clawing at the paint with a pair of vampire talons or something?
We gonna need a priest to perform an exorcism here. You seem to be possessed by ajc.
Were you clawing at the paint with a pair of vampire talons or something?
Just sharpening my beautiful nails.
10. Wouldn't it be more sensible to buy a pair of Peltor X1A or X2A ear defenders that already look more like a pair of wireless headphones than painting your existing pair of bright green ear defenders?
I like to choose the hard way. And the smell of the paint makes me feel funny.
11. I am now the proud owner of a picture of @aura's gorgeous fingerprints, which I can add to my bedroom's "wall of @aura".
Strange. Those aren't mine (n)

Also, you should make some some room on that wall for the photos we gonna take together. :sneaky:
It's only had 5 views, and 4 of them were mine...
That reminds me of one of my favourites memes:

Screenshot_20220418-012903~2.png

Sure!

They complimented my green earmuffs. They said that they were matching my skin tone.

All the sleepless nights sure paid off. Never been prouder.
And now you think that painting them black will make them invisible :p

I'm still laughing :D

You can sand them, put on plastic primer and then some paint.

After a couple of months they'll look even more shameful :)

I suggest you go get them super bulky black Peltor X5 better known as big mommas :cool:

9DAE5FD0-55E1-4E53-BAC3-5FE762205574.jpeg

I've only seen the Peltor X1A and X2A in green and yellow. X2A is thicker. X4A is the same thickness as the X1A but with more protection.
Well I own all three, and I wouldn't exactly have called the X1A and X2A "green" and "yellow"; they're more black/charcoal with a strip of green/yellow, which is still a lot less conspicuous than Peltor Optime defenders.

I discussed this once here.

The X4A are as slim as the X1A, and offer better protection as you say, however the accent colour/strip on them is the same as you'd find on a Hi Viz Jacket, thus they fail the inconspicuous test (imo).

And now you think that painting them black will make them invisible :p

By painting them black they will look more like my eye circles.And my heart. :sneaky:

I suggest you go get them super bulky black Peltor X5 better known as big mommas :cool:
"Big mommas" :LOL:

Now these beauties would match my new ass.

63 kilos and still counting.

Well I own all three, and I wouldn't exactly have called the X1A and X2A "green" and "yellow"; they're more black/charcoal with a strip of green/yellow, which is still a lot less conspicuous than Peltor Optime defenders.

I discussed this once here.

The X4A are as slim as the X1A, and offer better protection as you say, however the accent colour/strip on them is the same as you'd find on a Hi Viz Jacket, thus they fail the inconspicuous test (imo).
Yea the X4A practically glow in the dark. I only have the X4A and X5A. There was a review on Amazon from someone who had the whole series and recommended those two as the only ones anyone should need out of the 4.

Speaking of workers.

If you wanna see what Romanian workers are all about, check out these funny commercials.

You will get the idea, even if you don't understand the language. The second one has English subtitles.

The struggle is real for the main character, Dorel.

But "Unde-s mulţi, puterea crește!" :D (There is strength in numbers).

So drink UNIREA and enjoy Dorel în acţiune (Dorel in action) :)

Register

Register on Tinnitus Talk for free!

Register Now