• We have updated Tinnitus Talk.

If you come across any issues, please use our contact form to get in touch.

Chit Chat and All That...

Frank even has tips on how to avoid spikes.

spiking.PNG

tips.PNG

Have to say, I do vaguely remember leaving my drink unattended the last time I danced to a YouTube video in my room alone and spiked. Won't be doing that again.

Thank you Frank! (y)

Because this isn't just any candy, this is KOPOBAura (@aura owned) candy, and you're plugging it again.

You're one candy post away from becoming worse than @Juan young lady, with his ability to make any topic about inflation.

View attachment 49742

View attachment 49738

View attachment 49739

View attachment 49740
I was about to talk about Cathie Wood and her ability to make any post about inflation sound like "there are dark times ahead".

Embrace the Big Tech Cult and lobby the FED to ruin 99% of humanity in our Ark Fund benefit.

I was about to talk about Cathie Wood and her ability to make any post about inflation sound like "there are dark times ahead".

Embrace the Big Tech Cult and lobby the FED to ruin 99% of humanity in our Ark Fund benefit.
Mention his name one time, you know you want to lol.

That said, if you ever need a refined hand (like that of an artist or a musician) to hold your candy hand, you just gotta send that invitation...
Nah... I don't trust you!

You just want me to hold your hand and to put down that delicious candy... so you can steal it from me!

But... in case you're serious about this... <blushing> :rolleyes:

scarymovie-stronghand.gif

I was out wabbit hunting in the forests of Romania, carefully sneaking up on a big dark haired wabbit. Being vewy quiet, not to spook it away. But as I got close I noticed that's not a wabbit, it was a young lady. So I watched closely, and behold she was counting money whilst eating a very huge bag of sweets. So I fired a round into the air which caused her to toss the money and the huge bag of sweets, leaving me the wabbit hunter with lots of candy and 45,000 euros. One happy wabbit hunter. Thanks @aura.

Register

Register on Tinnitus Talk for free!

Register Now