• We have updated Tinnitus Talk.

If you come across any issues, please use our contact form to get in touch.

Chit Chat and All That...

We have a deal!

This will be my Easter outfit.
Hey! Easter is done already!

Bunnies have jumped, candies been eaten and everyone has caught COVID-19 once again at family reunions! And Jesus is done too if I'm correct...?

But you can wear that outfit to wake him up again a little bit before the pope gives his blessing!

DifferentWeightyIberianbarbel-size_restricted.gif

Since COVID-19, my tinnitus has been pretty bad. Can hear it over a lot of things again. Haven't had that in a while. :cry:

Please pray for me - not for my tinnitus, but because according to loads of angry Yanks on YouTube, I'm going hell. :ROFL:

That's is not me. I wouldn't wear a hat like that
I don't know man... it sure looks like your hat in this picture I found...

elmer_fudd-5190.jpg

my avatar, that's me.
It sure is.
Of course @Damocles would sneak up from behind. "Behind" being the key word here.
That's right Elmer. You best believe I'm gonna take you from the rear in a surprise attack.
One for sure is there are no two cracks the same.
I'll let you know if that's true when I'm through with the attack.

yep.png

Y'know @aura, I read posts like this ▲ and wonder why we're not together.

Not through a screen, but going out, disinfected hand in disinfected hand (because unvaccinated, remember), on a Friday night in Constanța, to watch the buff Romanian lads swing little-old-Romanian-ladies in bathrobes around. Sharing earplugs whenever a firecracker is let off, or a kid with a packet of chips comes running out of one of the local Bijuteries.
Well, when you know someone for too long, you kinda lose the appetite for getting married.

I always thought that if you want to be really happy on your wedding day and... a few weeks after, you have to do it quickly, without thinking too much about it. :p
But then I read posts like this one ▲ and realise it's because you jumped into marriage with the first guy that paid you a compliment while you still had the bad hair and acne...

loki.gif

So, I'm back in hospital at the lung clinic because COVID-19 has screwed my lungs again. Very sad. So much chest pain/pressure. It's a struggle just to breath. :cry: Will my health problems ever end.

Sad Steph...

That's right Elmer. You best believe I'm gonna take you from the rear in a surprise attack.

I'll let you know if that's true when I'm through with the attack.
Well I am not a bit worried about an attack. That picture of me and the hat dressed up fancy, while you were making gestures to @aura, I was knocking on her door for our 4th date, with sweets and wine.

Y'know @aura, I read posts like this ▲ and wonder why we're not together.

Not through a screen, but going out, disinfected hand in disinfected hand (because unvaccinated, remember), on a Friday night in Constanța, to watch the buff Romanian lads swing little-old-Romanian-ladies in bathrobes around. Sharing earplugs whenever a firecracker is let off, or a kid with a packet of chips comes running out of one of the local Bijuteries.

But then I read posts like this one ▲ and realise it's because you jumped into marriage with the first guy that paid you a compliment while you still had the bad hair and acne...

View attachment 49953
I was a 34 y/o woman with greasy hair and a severe case of acne.

I just couldn't wait for my perfect unvaccinated prince on his amazing horse to take me 'round the universe and all the other places too anymore.

Well I am not a bit worried about an attack. That picture of me and the hat dressed up fancy, while you were making gestures to @aura, I was knocking on her door for our 4th date, with sweets and wine.
@Elmer B Fuddled :LOL: :LOL:

@Damocles, if you're also thinking about that nasty joke I have in mind, please, just don't. :)

So, I'm back in hospital at the lung clinic because COVID-19 has screwed my lungs again. Very sad. So much chest pain/pressure. It's a struggle just to breath. :cry: Will my health problems ever end.

Sad Steph...
Hang in there... this too shall pass. You'll be back to your happy quirky self soon enough. Hugs to you :barefoot:

Sad Steph...
So sorry to hear about this my favourite Suffolker. Our health business is all bloody trials and tribulations but you'll get better, I know it. Rooting for ya.

Sad Steph...
You'll be alright, Steph.

Just demand lots of orange juice, and get Rob to bring you some Quercetin and NAC.

@UKBloke, @aura, @Wrfortiscue, @Exit, @Damocles, @Juan:

Thanks guys. It so nice to read messages of support. I am really struggling right now. I'm sure you're all too aware of how uncomfortable one can feel in one's own body. That's how I am right now.

So, hospital *cough cough* NHS were as useless as I expected them to be. They told me I have a breathing pattern disorder and I'm not using my diaphragm properly and that's why I can't breath. So basically I woke up two days ago and suddenly forgot how to breath - absolutely nothing to do with the fact I've had COVID-19 the past 13 days LOL.

Bear in mind, they said exactly the same thing last time I went in hospital with breathing problems after I caught COVID-19 in 2020. Told me it was nothing to do with the virus and I just wasn't using my chest properly. Anyway, magically, after 7 months, I must of remembered how to breath again because my lungs were fine - pretty much back to normal. Unfortunately, COVID-19 has fucked them again. But the hospital has told me the same laughable reason. I even showed the photos of the terrible leg swelling I have when my lungs feel really tight. They said, oh that strange... try having some chest physio... AHHHH! Anyone knows leg swelling is linked to lung and heart problems. I honestly despair.

I guess I'll just have to ride it out like I did last time. So, here's to a good half a year of breathing difficulties. (n) Thanks NHS, keep up the good work. (y)

Register

Register on Tinnitus Talk for free!

Register Now