How to Be with Someone Having Tinnitus?

I agree with @dpdx - nightclubs are truly awful environments whether one has tinnitus or not.

I have been to a few post tinnitus onset and never enjoyed them as I would have liked due to being constantly obsessed with the noise levels

Don't forget that one without T will be vulnerable if doing that sort of things, the things you are avoiding. So that makes sense, doesn't it?

Live your life and noone will be alone forever unless they choose to be.

I share a life with a wonderful woman that doesn't have tinnitus. We go to concerts together sporadically. More importantly we spend time together.

It's restrictive, yeah. I consider myself habituated and it's still my biggest annoyance in life. But it's not the end of it all.

I share a life with a wonderful woman that doesn't have tinnitus. We go to concerts together sporadically. More importantly we spend time together.

It's restrictive, yeah. I consider myself habituated and it's still my biggest annoyance in life. But it's not the end of it all.

I really don't see my life with a woman who wants to do normal stuffs, because normal stuffs are almost always too loud !

I am too sensitive with my ears ! Even talking can be painful and this goes my reactive T...

I know I see only negative sides, sorry for that, but I was already really not well before getting T, so now this is almost only shit Life !

Don't date anyone with tinnitus, you just got to take a look on this forum to see misery loves company. :ROFL: If you're not enabling each other, you're fueling the constant paranoia.

There are a million things more worthwhile than spending your night at a bar/club anyway.

Don't date anyone with tinnitus, you just got to take a look on this forum to see misery loves company. :ROFL: If you're not enabling each other, you're fueling the constant paranoia.

There are a million things more worthwhile than spending your night at a bar/club anyway.

I try to think about not counting on being with someone for a serious relationship... Anyway I have absolutely nothing with dates or stuff like that... ;)

However I see much more my 7 nieces and nephews, so this is very good for me ! :)

And for the sex, well, there are prostitutes ! :/

;)
I try to think about not counting on being with someone for a serious relationship... Anyway I have absolutely nothing with dates or stuff like that... ;)

However I see much more my 7 nieces and nephews, so this is very good for me ! :)

Christophe i think you need to tell your story of your life with tinnitus to the BTA. :ROFL:

I'm sure there are plenty of sweet understanding non-tinnitus women out there who would see what a catch you are, and they won't be bothered by living a more quiet existence.

As for prostitutes, goodness I'm sure we won't have to resort to that. :ROFL:

Just be careful when you conduct business with them...they can become extremely loud and crass when interrupted...don't ask me how i know :ROFL:

I'm sure there are plenty of sweet understanding non-tinnitus women out there who would see what a catch you are, and they won't be bothered by living a more quiet existence.

As for prostitutes, goodness I'm sure we won't have to resort to that. :ROFL:

You know, I am not sure if I want a serious relationship anyway, I was like that even before getting T and H... But yes in my weak moments, I am missing the company of women, but I don't like these moments because I feel needy !

Thank you for your compliment but you see me too high of what I really am ! ;)

@coffee_girl I know!! I had tried to tell @Christophe_85 the same advice...Plus he is a good looking guy don't you think? :)

Thank you for your compliment but you see me too high of what I really am ! ;)

Hey I just saw this after writing my post. Nope. You are incorrect there @Christophe_85.

We see the great things so other girls will also.....

Let's be honest tortured 24/7 is not a great look when trying to attract a mate. :eek:

Basically if you get T you're royally fucked on every single level!!!! :LOL::LOL::LOL:

I don't agree man- I totally disagree ... In fact If I was thinking of one of the most creative and humorous TT members I wouldnt have to stray far from Auld Bam. you think youve nothing to offer but you fill this board with laughter at times.

Don't write yourself off yet man - a few electrodes here and there and we could all be tweaked back to normality....

I don't agree man- I totally disagree ... In fact If I was thinking of one of the most creative and humorous TT members I wouldnt have to stray far from Auld Bam. you think youve nothing to offer but you fill this board with laughter at times.

Don't write yourself off yet man - a few electrodes here and there and we could all be tweaked back to normality....

:beeranimation:

I have been on a dating website (why im still on there given my anxiety the past year I dont know maybe some rare for of optimism?) Anyway the moment you mention ear issues, no movies, concerts, theaters, have to wear earplugs to certain places. They run a mile never to be seen again. I dont know why I bother. I think furthering my career in the library, getting my own place and buying pets is the way to go at this point. I am actually happier on my own honestly.

Register

Register on Tinnitus Talk for free!

Register Now