How to Be with Someone Having Tinnitus?

A lot of naughty around on here!
If you thinking are about s.x Bam then you are a tad better!
Would love to see you on the undateables and according to Dave who has met you - a bit of alright.
Eve x
@Bam

Good that it made you laugh ! ;)

Yes but still activities at home can be very loud... And I don't even talk about children !

No if I am looking for some "sexy fun times" I go with one of my BF to Nana Plaza in Bangkok ! ;)

Dating apps for sex is BS for me ! :D

And anyway you find many many hookers on it ! ;)

Earmuffs during sex ??? :confused:

So many quips to say about Bangkok but this is a U rated forum so I will refrain myself haha

That's cool, I know not everyone like dating apps but my single friends seem to get a lot of luck on them :LOL: true there is a lot "hookers" on it haha

Earmuffs are optional mate, you never now how loud it can get (I'm being sarcastic btw ;))

A lot of naughty around on here!
If you thinking are about s.x Bam then you are a tad better!
Would love to see you on the undateables and according to Dave who has met you - a bit of alright.
Eve x
@Bam

Nanny is a straight up cougar :wideyed:

Would it be, just to be safe, convenient to wear earplugs during a 69?
So many quips to say about Bangkok but this is a U rated forum so I will refrain myself haha

That's cool, I know not everyone like dating apps but my single friends seem to get a lot of luck on them :LOL: true there is a lot "hookers" on it haha

Earmuffs are optional mate, you never now how loud it can get (I'm being sarcastic btw ;))

Sorry let me just grab a....

Yeah we should be careful....hey hold on.....what the fuck?!? What are those?!?

Peltor muffs my dear. The very finest in protection. Still if you could keep the screams to a minimum that would be great.

What about a condom?!?

Nah. Fuck that. There's no STI worse than what I already got.

Peltor muffs my dear. The very finest in protection. Still if you could keep the screams to a minimum that would be great.

What about a condom?!?

Bam... I never knew this side of you... I am frightened yet full of admiration :ROFL:

What about a condom?!?

Mate that's too funny I can't.

Maybe I should do stand up for Tinnitus?! I could call it the 'please don't laugh or clap because it might fucking kill me' tour.

Go for it, I think you would rake it in. Make sure you wear peltor muffs to add to the dramatic side of it and obviously for safety reasons as well.

You will have to make sure they all do that silent clapping that has become popular of late.

Being upfront is always key in all situations. I went to a Christmas party last night and there were 7 women and just me :) .

The host knows that I hate super loud music, so she turned her karaoke set a little bit down. It was still kinda loud but not obnoxious loud. I popped in my ear plugs for most of the songs. When it came to love songs and duets I would take one ear plug out. I am doing something like this every weekend now. I have taken myself out my comfort zone and enjoying life even more now.

I have a date coming up tomorrow with a gal that I just met. I'm upfront, I will let her know that I'm a mellow guy that prefers quiet places and chill spots. The key is to play it like this, rather than show someone that we are VERY limited in our lives and say that "we cannot do this or cannot do that". People do not like to hear complaining, they don't want to always hear about our problems. I have found this out the hard way in my life and it has taken me many decades to understand it and adjust.

A woman or a guy will not be attracted to those that are always showing a limitation, most don't. Even if you do have a limitation, be creative and try to think outside the box. I have always done this in my life and I am still getting better and better at this.

My gripe has never been about my tinnitus, it is beyond horse chit LOUD. I just find it hard at times to fully hear people, but I have no shame I will ask them to repeat themselves and that's ok. As long as you have NO SHAME about who you are and what you go through, that's all that matters in my opinion.

Be bold, be proud and live your life! All of us are basically like trees and life/people will always try to cut you down. Even if we do get cut down, our roots and branches will grow again....

PS-I have basically accepted, the intrusive noise that comes out my head as a part of my life. It is my life long partner and I make the best of it. It is no joy to hear it, but it doesn't anger me one bit, at least not anymore....
Yaaay Fishbone, I'm glad you have a date and hope it goes somewhere. Your posts on losing your family and having loud tinnitus touched my heart along with your concern for others. We all need love in our lives or most of us anyway.

Totally !

That is why I have created this Thread... To talk about our situation and the fact that it is VERY difficult to share life with someone "normal"...
Christophe, some form of ill health is not uncommon even amongst young people. In fact young women are far more likely to be in poor health than young men - endometriosis, IBS, ME, PCOS, all sorts. Anyone with a health condition, it doesn't have to be tinnitus, is more likely to be understand of a health condition in another. Our bodies are not perfect and sometimes let us down even at a young age. Don't confine yourself to the hookers!

I suddenly became ill when I was 20 years old. I had recently become single. I had a few options but went for the guy who also had some health problems similar to mine. We are still together many years later and he's always been accomodating over my many health issues.

Yeah Bill, respect and all for your introverted stance (though MGTOW sound like a bunch of misogynist saddos) but not everyone is as mistrusting/happy alone as you are. If you don't want love or company and just want sex of course hookers make more sense. People can let us down. But unless we are happy to live our lives alone we have to trust at least some other people. No one gender is bad -there are horrible people in both genders and lovely people in both.

Nobody said one gender was worse than the other.
@Agrajag364 In fact, personally, I believe that there is only one gender.
Besides, would you have sex with someone who was born a man, but changed genders? I wouldn't, even if this person were to be indistinguishable from a woman. But what is the difference between a woman and such a person? The difference is the timing when they got exposed to female hormones - a woman got her hormones in the womb. I say - who cares about the timing of those hormones - there is no difference between the two, and if you wouldn't do one, don't do the other.

Yeah Bill, respect and all for your introverted stance (though MGTOW sound like a bunch of misogynist saddos) but not everyone is as mistrusting/happy alone as you are. If you don't want love or company and just want sex of course hookers make more sense. People can let us down. But unless we are happy to live our lives alone we have to trust at least some other people. No one gender is bad -there are horrible people in both genders and lovely people in both.

@Agrajag364

I agree with some of what you say. @Bill Bauer speaks a lot of truth too and I like the way he thinks on issues going on in the world today. Namely the way married men are unfairly treated by courts. Any man thinking about marriage or cohabitating with a woman in a home, that he has bought and paid for, I advise to do so with great trepidation as he risks losing everything and been thrown out of his own home, especially when children are involved. MGTOW is not such a bad idea when you think, all that you have worked and saved for can be taken from you is such an unfair way.

Michael

What about a condom?!?

Go for for it my T friend, whats to loose...Wham @Bam than you Mam

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-12-16 at 18.20.12.png
    Screen Shot 2018-12-16 at 18.20.12.png
    562.4 KB · Views: 23
"Nobody said one gender was worse than the other"

MGTOW definitely say this. Bunch of misogynists.

Nothing wrong with not wanting to get into a relationships but that forum is just series of threads calling women c#%%s and whores

@Agrajag364

I agree with some of what you say. @Bill Bauer speaks a lot of truth too and I like the way he thinks on issues going on in the world today. Namely the way married men are unfairly treated by courts. Any man thinking about marriage or cohabitating with a woman in a home, that he has bought and paid for, I advise to do so with great trepidation as he risks losing everything and been thrown out of his own home, especially when children are involved. MGTOW is not such a bad idea when you think, all that you have worked and saved for can be taken from you is such an unfair way.

Michael
Most marriages are between youngsters who are more likely to buy a house together, not fiftysomethings who have paid their mortgage off and gold digging assetless younger women

MGTOW definitely say this.
Some individual users might say objectionable stuff. The movement itself is about the legal status of men. The movement is not even critical of that status, it is just encouraging men to take the legal situation into account and to act accordingly.

Most marriages are between youngsters who are more likely to buy a house together, not fiftysomethings who have paid their mortgage off and gold digging assetless younger women

You clearly haven't done any research into this matter regarding men and the unfair way they are treated by the court system and financially ruined by devorce. In this instance I fully agree with Bill. However, my advice to any man that has property or money and is contemplating marriage or living with a woman. Don't get hooked up with someone that has nothing as you are likely to get scre--ed in more ways than one and could end up homeless.

Michael

What about a condom?!?

LMFAOOOOO :ROFL::ROFL::ROFL:

@Michael Leigh has a point. Sometimes I have to stop in the middle of my conversations with my mom and be like : "wait so she took the house, the kids, the car, and he had to pay 3k in alimony per month for 10 years? The poor girl, she is going to be left with nothing." :ROFL::ROFL:

I don't want to be treated as your equal... I want to be treated better than you, not that hard to figure out.

Register

Register on Tinnitus Talk for free!

Register Now