How to Be with Someone Having Tinnitus?

You clearly haven't done any research into this matter regarding men and the unfair way they are treated by the court system and financially ruined by devorce. In this instance I fully agree with Bill. However, my advice to any man that has property or money and is contemplating marriage or living with a woman. Don't get hooked up with someone that has nothing as you are likely to get scre--ed in more ways than one and could end up homeless.

Michael

I would rather have married an entire hareem of gold diggers and given them every penny of my past and future earnings than have this soul sucking hopeless ballsack of a fucking disease. The moral of the story kids?!!?......You can be the cleverest dick in the world with every fucking base covered and still get fucked from an impossible angle you never even imagined. :LOL:

@Michael Leigh has a point. Sometimes I have to stop in the middle of my conversations with my mom and be like : "wait so she took the house, the kids, the car, and he had to pay 3k in alimony per month for 10 years? The poor girl, she is going to be left with nothing." :ROFL::ROFL:

For real though, I don't want to be treated as your equal... I want to be treated better than you :sneaky:.

I just want a nice kind girl to shoot me in the head. :p

You clearly haven't done any research into this matter regarding men and the unfair way they are treated by the court system and financially ruined by devorce. In this instance I fully agree with Bill. However, my advice to any man that has property or money and is contemplating marriage or living with a woman. Don't get hooked up with someone that has nothing as you are likely to get scre--ed in more ways than one and could end up homeless.

Michael
You don't know what reading I may or may not have done. I feel very much for men who struggle to see their children following a divorce despite having done nothing wrong. The situation you referred to was when the man came to the marriage with a paid for home and the other partner presumably not, which is more unusual.

Back on tinnitus topic, anyone who wants the collection of stories I've gathered of tinnitus going or getting significantly better after 1 year up to many years later PM me. Appreciate once a person gets past the 5 year mark this is not likely.

@Michael Leigh has a point. Sometimes I have to stop in the middle of my conversations with my mom and be like : "wait so she took the house, the kids, the car, and he had to pay 3k in alimony per month for 10 years? The poor girl, she is going to be left with nothing." :ROFL::ROFL:

I don't want to be treated as your equal... I want to be treated better than you, not that hard to figure out.
Lol we clearly move in different circles.

I have a date coming up tomorrow with a gal that I just met. I'm upfront, I will let her know that I'm a mellow guy that prefers quiet places and chill spots. The key is to play it like this, rather than show someone that we are VERY limited in our lives and say that "we cannot do this or cannot do that". People do not like to hear complaining, they don't want to always hear about our problems. I have found this out the hard way in my life and it has taken me many decades to understand it and adjust.

Exactly @fishbone!!! Listen to him @Christophe_85.

Not to old tired men who hate women thinking they all are worthless as people and only out for the old guy's money and entire life savings or house. These are embittered old guys. Don't be one of them.

Not all women are like that. I cannot quote that guy because he has me blocked because I am not a good person or was not raised correctly. Men like that are totally off my radar.

Just like men who call a woman an "embittered hag".

Now you have gone and spoilt it @coffee_girl as I thought you were serious. Shame, are well.

Answer: Absolutely nothing.
That is far from the case. I'm always amused by how rude and disrespectful you are to others considering how often you demand respect and politeness. Respect and politeness are two way streets Michael.

That is far from the case. I'm always amused by how rude and disrespectful you are to others considering how often you demand respect and politeness. Respect and politeness are two way streets Michael.

Thanks @Agrajag364. I feel the same way.

I am candid and to the point and speak the truth as I see it. Show me one piece of text or post that I have written in this forum over the 4 years that I have been here, when I have been: Rude, used foul or abusive language. I was raised in a certain way and was taught not to use profane or abusive language when corresponding with someone. Sadly, this is not the case with some of the people that visit this forum as the use of expletives is common place for them. I cannot abide these people and have no wish to correspond with them so keep a wide berth.

Michael

9CB03F9F-0D75-4B46-8896-6E0F3A9C824D.png

Exactly @fishbone!!! Listen to him @Christophe_85.

Not to old tired men who hate women thinking they all are worthless as people and only out for the old guy's money and entire life savings or house. These are embittered old guys. Don't be one of them.

Not all women are like that. I cannot quote that guy because he has me blocked because I am not a good person or was not raised correctly. Men like that are totally off my radar.

Just like men who call a woman an "embittered hag".

I enjoy your posts star just for the record, you are passionate, honest and feisty which I appreciate a lot. As for Micheal well he's a walking contradiction and a good few other things that's not worth getting into, trying to be zen of late.

I was mostly just kidding (not the part about the girl, that really happened), I am always for female empowerment, no matter what the cost :D
Michael, if there is one thing i've learned in life...is that you never ostracize your own sex as they are always first to rally to your side when things get rough...you never see me start a fight with any females on this forum for that exact reason. I joke a lot, some will take it seriously..but how i really feel is private. It takes two to say yes to marriage, if you get swindled it is just as much your fault as the other person. It is hard being a woman...that is all i'll say. :notworthy:

I am candid and to the point and speak the truth as I see it. Show me one piece of text or post that I have written in this forum over the 4 years that I have been here, when I have been: Rude, used foul or abusive language. I was raised in a certain way and was taught not to use profane or abusive language when corresponding with someone. Sadly, this is not the case with some of the people that visit this forum as the use of expletives is common place for them. I cannot abide these people and have no wish to correspond with them so keep a wide berth.

Michael
Michael you once told me off for being impolite because I asked you the following question "Michael, what is the specific purpose of the white noise generators worn as part of TRT? ". I'm not sure if it was because I didn't say please or didn't genuflect. I would just like to gently suggest that you are perhaps not applying the same standards to yourself that you apply to others.

Michael you once told me off for being impolite because I asked you the following question "Michael, what is the specific purpose of the white noise generators worn as part of TRT? ". I'm not sure if it was because I didn't say please or didn't genuflect. I would just like to gently suggest that you are perhaps not applying the same standards to yourself that you apply to others.

I remember the incident @Agrajag364

I was in conversation with another member and you intervened quite abruptly with your question. I thought this was impolite and told you so. The way I see it Agrajag364, when asking someone a question there is a right and wrong way to do it.

Michael

I remember the incident @Agrajag364

I was in conversation with another member and you intervened quite abruptly with your question. I thought this was impolite and told you so. The way I see it Agrajag364, when asking someone a question there is a right and wrong way to do it.

Michael
Okaaay I have a feeling that logic is not really going to work here.

old tired men
Early to mid 40s is not THAT old and not THAT tired. But you are right, I am not a "spring chicken". These ideas took decades to chrystallize, but do feel free to make my day and ignore them.
hate women thinking they all are worthless as people
By assuming that your fantasies are reality (as nobody ever said anything of the sort), you are providing more information about yourself than anyone you talk about.
only out for the old guy's money and entire life savings or house
Nobody said that either. What was said is that one's livelihood is at risk. There is a big difference.
if you get swindled it is just as much your fault as the other person
I couldn't agree more!

I suppose it must be difficult. My case is different because I have a relationship of 10 years and a daughter of 4 years. And I had already had problems with tinnitus a few years ago (less than now). She knows that we can not go to clubs or concerts and she does not have much problem. But I'm 34 and she's 36 years old
Sometimes on vacation he wants to go to a very noisy restaurant and I choose days and times when there are few people to reduce the noise level.
My advice is that instead of saying "I can not go to noisy places because of my tinnitus" say "I like silent and quiet places". That will always be easier for the other to understand.
And do not expect them to understand you or support you at% 100.

So you got T way after the beginning of your relationship, I think this is "helpful" for you...

I totally agree with your last sentence, people always forget that we are sensitive to noise... And one woman I was with was already fed up with my condition after one month ! :wacky:

So many quips to say about Bangkok but this is a U rated forum so I will refrain myself haha

That's cool, I know not everyone like dating apps but my single friends seem to get a lot of luck on them :LOL: true there is a lot "hookers" on it haha

Earmuffs are optional mate, you never now how loud it can get (I'm being sarcastic btw ;))

Ahaha yes you better be ! ;)

I tried just once and this was really BS for me ! I left very quickly !

So on your side, what's up with relationships ??? :)

Yes. It became a real problem 1 year ago. The first years we went to the cinema, some wedding parties, 2 concerts.... No limitations.

Maybe you can look for girls with a "slow life" style.

Yes I would like a girl with no envies of loud events or places... But at first this is impossible to know if either girl is like that... ;)

Register

Register on Tinnitus Talk for free!

Register Now