I Invented a Sound That Knocked Out My Tinnitus

Do you believe any man has set foot on the Moon?
I have not got into researching that. I've been very busy helping people with tinnitus and hyperacusis.
I do! That's why I have tinnitus. :(
You need to play Tinnitus Mix on Koss KTX-PRO1 headphones because it is causing neuroplasticity (neural healing).

279.png

@R. David Case, I seem to recall, but cannot seem to find it now, that you released an updated version of the Tinnitus Mix earlier this year.

If I am correct in remembering that, I wondered what the differences are between the original version and the new version?
Yes, we have improved Tinnitus Mix by taking a reverse sound track of Tinnitus Mix and overlaying it onto original. It is much more busy and complex. I use it every night. It is available on the website.

I have not got into researching that. I've been very busy helping people with tinnitus and hyperacusis.
I am asking if you believe man has been to the Moon. If you are saying that you need to research something that is considered as a historical fact by mainstream science - I wonder what other facts you would need to research to confirm.

Do you believe the Earth is closer to a sphere in shape - or flat? Is this something you would need to research?

These questions are relevant to tinnitus since you have developed something to help people with tinnitus and if you reject some basic scientific facts I think people on this board should know before they try your method.

Dave Case is not NIH or Pfizer or Harvard Medical School - he's just a creative individual who came up with something that seems to help some patients.

I'm much appreciative of his efforts and wish we had 100 more Dave Cases!

Do you believe Russia was behind the microwave attacks in Cuba as I do?
While I am aware of the USSR microwave harassment/use during the 70s and 80s, it is not clear to me that this is necessarily what has been going on over the last few years. The lack of an easily identifiable source for these AHIs (there were a lot of AHIs in a lot of places) likely means something that is very discreet or can be used from distances, or something entirely unlike a microwave attack is being used.

Due to not being entirely clear in my mind what was discussed with me that is considered confidential and what is in the public discourse about this, I don't want to get too in the weeds about details about conjecture, but I certainly don't know what technology was used on me.

In terms of my case, the impact on my hearing and associated systems after the event appeared remarkably similar to my having been exposed to a percussive (explosive) wave. Most medical questions were about whether I had been around an explosion or had worked with artillery, a no on both counts. Hearing, tinnitus, and vestibular systems all impacted. No visible TBI on the many MRIs that was disclosed to me. That being said, not everything was disclosed to me.

That being said, yes I personally believe Russia is the source. First they have historically played with tech that has had similar impact, FSB has a reputation for doing horrible things, and reports of AHIs worldwide dropped off the map after CIA Director went to Russia to warn of consequences, which was also happened to be around the time of the Russian invasion, so maybe they are a little too busy at the moment to play more games.

While I am aware of the USSR microwave harassment/use during the 70s and 80s, it is not clear to me that this is necessarily what has been going on over the last few years. The lack of an easily identifiable source for these AHIs (there were a lot of AHIs in a lot of places) likely means something that is very discreet or can be used from distances, or something entirely unlike a microwave attack is being used.

Due to not being entirely clear in my mind what was discussed with me that is considered confidential and what is in the public discourse about this, I don't want to get too in the weeds about details about conjecture, but I certainly don't know what technology was used on me.

In terms of my case, the impact on my hearing and associated systems after the event appeared remarkably similar to my having been exposed to a percussive (explosive) wave. Most medical questions were about whether I had been around an explosion or had worked with artillery, a no on both counts. Hearing, tinnitus, and vestibular systems all impacted. No visible TBI on the many MRIs that was disclosed to me. That being said, not everything was disclosed to me.

That being said, yes I personally believe Russia is the source. First they have historically played with tech that has had similar impact, FSB has a reputation for doing horrible things, and reports of AHIs worldwide dropped off the map after CIA Director went to Russia to warn of consequences, which was also happened to be around the time of the Russian invasion, so maybe they are a little too busy at the moment to play more games.
Thanks for your answer. I am sorry you had to go through that. The skin is a transducer and the high energy waves are converted to sound or pressure waves that bounce around in the skull causing brain damage. I hope you recover and these weapons are somehow regulated. The first step is for our government to acknowledge these events are increasing dramatically or we could be heading toward all out psychotronic war.

I can report that my high pitched, most annoying tinnitus feels a bit lower in volume and more in the background of my consciousness than before since a couple of weeks. Less feeling of "laser in head" too. So not good, but better.

I did go ahead and listen to David's Tinnitus Mix using the Koss headset and a doughnut pillow. I used VLC on an iPhone with volume max on the headphones, and just one step up on volume (from zero) on the phone. I felt okay in the ears in the morning. I didn't listen for three weeks straight (only for a couple of weeks) and I think the headphones fell of a couple of times during the night, so maybe the results would have been even better if I did three straight weeks. Or maybe it's just time that helped – the hearing focused psychologist said to me that it usually took people 6 to 24 months to habituate. Make that 25 months for me then. Of course I'm fully aware that people are still in hell even beyond this time.

What is worse is that even if my tinnitus is a little bit better, I recently got confirmed that I have arthritis in my lower back. :( Likely because of a back injury from 2007 and then a stupid (and totally unnecessary) lift in May last year. So now it feels like that is my main problem. Constant pain during the day. Exercise helps a little temporarily.

So now I'm reading up about arthritis instead of tinnitus. Quite sad really. Life, you have a bad sense of humor.

Anyway, maybe I am one of the success stories for David's Tinnitus Mix? At least somewhat. Thanks David!
Quoting myself here, but I think my tinnitus is quite nasty again, despite my back also having "tinnitus" (some pain and discomfort). Maybe I should give Tinnitus Mix a try again.

Are you sure your tinnitus isn't just going away on its own? It is still early days for you. You are likely just healing with time.
I'm not 100% sure but I believe this has worked to a large extent as I'm sitting here in SILENCE. You have no idea how good that feels after 5 days of musical tinnitus insanity!

The crazy Tinnitus Mix sounds through the Koss headphones seem to do something and I'll continue with it.

Thanks!

Hi @R. David Case. Thank you for this. I have a quick question for you.

On your website it says that Tinnitus Mix permanently relieved your tinnitus, but I notice from another post that you still listen to this every night. If you don't listen to it, does your tinnitus come back?

Hi @R. David Case. Thank you for this. I have a quick question for you.

On your website it says that Tinnitus Mix permanently relieved your tinnitus, but I notice from another post that you still listen to this every night. If you don't listen to it, does your tinnitus come back?
I listen to Tinnitus Mix every night because it puts me in a deep, high quality sleep.

My tinnitus is gone.

If I stop using Tinnitus Mix, the tinnitus will slowly come back after about 26 days.
I'm not 100% sure but I believe this has worked to a large extent as I'm sitting here in SILENCE. You have no idea how good that feels after 5 days of musical tinnitus insanity!

The crazy Tinnitus Mix sounds through the Koss headphones seem to do something and I'll continue with it.

Thanks!
So happy for you that my invention has given you silence! Keep going and keep us informed.

I'm curious if you have tried Tinnitus Mix? I'm thinking about it. After 3 years I'm ready to try something new.
I have purchased the headphones and listened for several hours throughout several days but admittedly could not bring myself to sleep with this retched noise.

I don't think it does anything for me other than provide masking. I don't see why it would do anything.

It sounds like this horrifying Tinnitus Mix has artificially generated tones and frequency sweeps throughout, which could cause hearing loss and increase tinnitus. Note the warnings in this thread:

PSA: The Dangers of Pure Tones, Tone Generators and Frequency Sweeps
You are sooo wrong. Tinnitus Mix improves hearing and stops many forms of tinnitus. The hearing improvements were verified by these people's doctors. I have used it every night for 23 years and have very good hearing.

030.png

028.png

027.png

025.png

You sir are living the life I dream of if I could get rid of this hellish curse and become myself once more.

I would renounce all worldly pressures. I would live in the wild and bask in silence with my pack of misfit dogs and do as I please. I would never ever crave a single material possession ever again and I wouldn't answer to or appease another person till the day I pop my clogs.

Knowing I had survived the worst most demonic evil the world can strike a living soul with would give me the courage to face absolutely anything without an ounce of fear.
Oh, how can I relate. Alas 2nd chances are hard to come by. I would have really liked this @Bam guy. Most likely, he is long gone.

Register

Register on Tinnitus Talk for free!

Register Now