• We have updated Tinnitus Talk.

If you come across any issues, please use our contact form to get in touch.

I Invented a Sound That Knocked Out My Tinnitus

Yea, GREAT ARTICLE, this has been happening since the 1970's but the media refused to print it. The human body has no firewall and is vulnerable to many external stimuli. I believe we are headed to a psycotronic war. My Tinnitus Mix contains 7 kinds of interference that breaks down the bio-relevant retrieval system needed to do this to the person, in other words they can't find the target to aim there systems at.

canada microwave attacks.PNG

I used the file again for seven hours last night, again a very good day today.

A question for David: are the tones divided equally for each ear, because for me it seems that I hear more sounds (not louder) coming from the right side of the headset?
No, they go from left to right back again, constantly changing. That's the key, steady every day sounds will not help tinnitus. When erratic sounds are introduced it messes up the feedback loop in the tinnitus.

testimony for ron 33.PNG

Headphones don't produce ultrasonics.

I didn't ask for evidence that it works, I asked you HOW this works. For example why your sound breaks the "feedback loop" etc.

Can you please give me a logical answer?

Otherwise I'll tell the CIA what you're up to!
You don't know what you're talking about, the Koss KTX-PRO1 do produce ultra-sonics. They go to 24,000 Hertz.

I am not a troll, you can contact Brian Douglas of the largest tinnitus group on Facebook like many here have done and verified that this is real and I am real.

Dear David,

I am not excluding the possibility that what you have created might help at the very least with tinnitus.

However, and I believe I represent many with this view, I am also not excluding the possibility that it could also make tinnitus WORSE, all things equal(meaning no conspiracy theories for instance).

This is why I believe you are facing such a big controversy on this forum, even if you are offering it "for free". It's actually not for free because why might "pay" it with worse tinnitus, which might be irreversible.

So if you could convince me with reason as to how and why your treatment works, I may try it, and if it works I'll make it my life's mission to tell everyone about it.

Cheers

You don't know what you're talking about, the Koss KTX-PRO1 do produce ultra-sonics. They go to 24,000 Hertz.

True, a few headphones do produce them, however the sound card might not and what have you.

If you were suggesting that your treatment works only with these specific kind of headphones, then my bad.

However and most important of all, we can't hear ultrasonics that's why they are called ultrasonics.

We can listen up to 20kHz, and that if we are hearing gods.

True, a few headphones do produce them, however the sound card might not and what have you.
A CD content is limited by encoding/format to 22.05 kHz, so it doesn't matter what the DACs or headphones can do. The format itself has a bandwidth limit (thanks to the Nyquist theorem) due to the 44.1 kHz sampling rate.

Even if your headphones were made for porpoises, your CD would still not reach higher frequencies than 22.05 kHz. It turns out porpoises can hear up to 150 kHz!

The file for download has the same characteristic, since it's a 44 kHz WAV file, 16 bit PCM.

That's why I taped the slider with duct tape so it's impossible to turn the volume up accidentally.
Yeah I guess you could also max out the volume on your sliding control on the Koss headphones and set your sound level on your iPad etc. I wouldn't think an iPad volume would change without manually changing it.

When I first started with this tinnitus mix a few weeks ago I wasnt hopeful at all and made myself a promise if it would spike my tinnitus even a bit I would never use it again and make sure everyone on here would have known it.
But since it significantly lowered my tinnitus after using it for three nights I can definitely say it works for now.
The question is how long it will work of course so I'll keep giving updates in this thread.
I want to add that it does nothing for my sound sensitivity.
Two friends and my dad are gonna try it as well so let's see.

Yeah I guess you could also max out the volume on your sliding control on the Koss headphones and set your sound level on your iPad etc. I wouldn't think an iPad volume would change without manually changing it.
The problem with the iPad is that it stops playing even if it's set on loop, I can only use it with the iPhone and unless you push the volume buttons in your sleep the volume will stay the same.

Hi, I am an engineer that was tortured for 3 years with severe tinnitus, fed up I made a device that made a sound similar to my tinnitus and play it on headphones at night and it stopped my tinnitus.
It's clearly stated that it's residual inhibition.

It's the exact opposite of notch therapy.

I don't know if continuous residual inhibition makes permanent changes in the brain due to neuroplasticity, but who knows, maybe that's the way bimodal neuromodulation works like Neuromod, excluding the somatic stimuli.

Perhaps that's why the ops tinnitus was allegedly cured, because the sound matched very closely his tinnitus sound. And that's why it may not work for others who have a different tinnitus sound.

Has anyone on this forum experimented with hearing a sine wave with the same frequency as the tinnitus frequency at each ear?

This sound clip does just that, but to be sure it's playing many different frequencies corresponding to different tinnitus frequencies.

Tinnitus also isn't 100% stable so it's playing around those frequencies slightly and randomly changing.

For a sound designer (like myself) it's easy to create it.

Anyone interested?

But since it significantly lowered my tinnitus after using it for three nights I can definitely say it works for now.
Good for you! Thanks for being brave and trying this Tinnits Mix. I hope it continues to help you. :)

Once

I don't know if continuous residual inhibition makes permanent changes in the brain due to neuroplasticity, but who knows, maybe that's the way bimodal neuromodulation works like Neuromod, excluding the somatic stimuli.

Perhaps that's why the ops tinnitus was allegedly cured, because the sound matched very closely his tinnitus sound. And that's why it may not work for others who have a different tinnitus sound.

Has anyone on this forum experimented with hearing a sine wave with the same frequency as the tinnitus frequency at each ear?

This sound clip does just that, but to be sure it's playing many different frequencies corresponding to different tinnitus frequencies.

Tinnitus also isn't 100% stable so it's playing around those frequencies slightly and randomly changing.

Anyone interested?

I tried ACRN, which is almost the same isn't it?
Did nothing at all for me except make me more nervous.
Maybe because it's nearly impossible to find my frequency since it's like an electric hiss mixed with head tinnitus and if it's a tone is constantly fluctuating with bouts of fleeting tinnitus as well.
I forgot to say that I haven't had the static head noise in 5 days now, maybe that's why I also cope better with just the normal tinnitus coming from my ear.

Anyone interested?

You are assuming many things, I said my intention was to make a sound like my tinnitus, what my devise made was very different than anything out there. My invention does not need to be adjusted to the users tinnitus pitch or frequency.

for t talk 4.PNG

When I first started with this tinnitus mix a few weeks ago I wasnt hopeful at all and made myself a promise if it would spike my tinnitus even a bit I would never use it again and make sure everyone on here would have known it.
The question is how long it will work of course so I'll keep giving updates in this thread.
I want to add that it does nothing for my sound sensitivity.
Two friends and my dad are gonna try it as well so let's see.
Just keep going for 3 weeks and don't miss a night, thanks for keeping us updated!
for t talk 2.PNG

A CD content is limited by encoding/format to 22.05 kHz, so it doesn't matter what the DACs or headphones can do. The format itself has a bandwidth limit (thanks to the Nyquist theorem) due to the 44.1 kHz sampling rate.

Even if your headphones were made for porpoises, your CD would still not reach higher frequencies than 22.05 kHz. It turns out porpoises can hear up to 150 kHz!

The file for download has the same characteristic, since it's a 44 kHz WAV file, 16 bit PCM.
Not true, all audio equipment is rated R.M.S. That means the 22.05 kHz is at 70% output. It does not just stop on the graph, it is a logarithmic curve. The higher the frequency the lower the output. For example 23 kHz would be about 40% output, 24 kHz would be about 10-20 % output. So there are higher frequencies getting to the headphones, just at lower volumes.

hearing aids work therapy.PNG

Yes that's the only headphones I recommend for the Tinnitus Mix, you should read the posts on this thread. Also the sub-conscious hears much higher than 20 kHz, it does not require the brain to process the ultra-sonics, we have already been through all of this that you are bringing up, no offense. You should read all posts on this thread.

Dear David,

I am not excluding the possibility that what you have created might help at the very least with tinnitus.

However, and I believe I represent many with this view, I am also not excluding the possibility that it could also make tinnitus WORSE, all things equal(meaning no conspiracy theories for instance).

This is why I believe you are facing such a big controversy on this forum, even if you are offering it "for free". It's actually not for free because why might "pay" it with worse tinnitus, which might be irreversible.

So if you could convince me with reason as to how and why your treatment works, I may try it, and if it works I'll make it my life's mission to tell everyone about it.

Cheers
I have tested it for 18 years and cured 420 people, not one bad event, if the person gets a spike they stop and the tinnitus goes back to normal. There is no danger other than that. I am averaging 50% of people trying it getting good results, on sound induced tinnitus it is much higher.

brians freinds testimony 2.PNG

brians freinds testimony 3.PNG

brians freinds testimony 4.PNG

brians freinds testimony 5.PNG

brians freinds testimony 5.PNG

brians friends testimony 6.PNG

@R. David Case Why do we have to do this at night?? Can it work during the day?? Thanx
For the full benefits you must sleep with it playing all night every night for 3 weeks, some get results faster but that is the recommended time. If you look a couple pages back someone posted a study about streaming audio and sleeping knocks out tinnitus.

vic letter 4 001.jpg

Not true, all audio equipment is rated R.M.S. That means the 22.05 kHz is at 70% output. It does not just stop on the graph, it is a logarithmic curve. The higher the frequency the lower the output. For example 23 kHz would be about 40% output, 24 kHz would be about 10-20 % output. So there are higher frequencies getting to the headphones, just at lower volumes.

RMS has completely nothing to do with the Nyquist theorem. Are you saying the Nyquist theorem is wrong?

1) 44100 kHz sampling rate translates to approximately 20kHz output from the Nyquist theorem.

That's a fact.

2) Assuming you have a higher sampling rate, all audio equipment in the chain of audio must support higher sampling rate.

Some soundcards do, some don't.

YouTube for instance if I remember correctly doesn't support audio above 44.1kHz.

That's also a fact.

3) Assuming 1,2 are ok, the ears can't pickup sounds above 20kHz.

That's also the most basic fact.

4) You have created an overgeneralized residual inhibition track, which might even work permanently for some if they are lucky enough to have a similar tinnitus with your track.

You can replicate naturally the same effect by moving your fingers on the running water in the bathroom.

5) Man I want to trust you and give it a shot, but you're red flags all over!

I'm out of here before I go nuts!

Errr... no.

RMS has completely nothing to do with the Nyquist theorem. Are you saying the Nyquist theorem is wrong?

1) 44100 kHz sampling rate translates to approximately 20kHz output from the Nyquist theorem.

That's a fact.

2) Assuming you have a higher sampling rate, all audio equipment in the chain of audio must support higher sampling rate.

YouTube for instance if I remember correctly doesn't support audio above 44.1kHz.

That's also a fact.

4) You have created an overgeneralized residual inhibition track, which might even work permanently for some if they are lucky enough to have a similar tinnitus with your track.

You can replicate naturally the same effect by moving your fingers on the running water in the bathroom.

What do you mean with replicating the same effect with running water?
I used to listen every day to running streams on the iPad and it worked perfectly for masking but unfortunately never lowered my tinnitus.
Update: used the file again last night but went to bed late so fell asleep only after 45 minutes, I had around 6 hours sleep.
Tinnitus is low again this morning.
I am going for a 10 mile run today and normally the tinnitus spikes afterwards so it will be a good test.

No, I have cured every problem I have had myself, I am my own doctor. I grow all of my own herbs in aquaponics such as sage,basil,oregano, etc. I live in a paradise area of mo next to a spring river full of rainbow trout and catch my own fish and deer meat, and eat from the land.

View attachment 26281

View attachment 26282

View attachment 26283

You sir are living the life I dream of if I could get rid of this hellish curse and become myself once more.

I would renounce all worldly pressures. I would live in the wild and bask in silence with my pack of misfit dogs and do as I please. I would never ever crave a single material possession ever again and I wouldn't answer to or appease another person till the day I pop my clogs.

Knowing I had survived the worst most demonic evil the world can strike a living soul with would give me the courage to face absolutely anything without an ounce of fear.

That's a fact.

That's also a fact.

You can not replicate my sound mix with running water, you obviously have not listened to it. As I said ultrasonics do make it through at lower volumes, and no it is not necessary for the ears to hear the ultrasonics for it to work. Also the subconscious hears much higher than 20 kHz.

What do you mean with replicating the same effect with running water?
I used to listen every day to running streams on the iPad and it worked perfectly for masking but unfortunately never lowered my tinnitus.
Update: used the file again last night but went to bed late so fell asleep only after 45 minutes, I had around 6 hours sleep.
Tinnitus is low again this morning.
I am going for a 10 mile run today and normally the tinnitus spikes afterwards so it will be a good test.
Exactly, they don't know what they are talking about, my Tinnitus Mix is not the same as running water.

You sir are living the life I dream of if I could get rid of this hellish curse and become myself once more.

I would renounce all worldly pressures. I would live in the wild and bask in silence with my pack of misfit dogs and do as I please. I would never ever crave a single material possession ever again and I wouldn't answer to or appease another person till the day I pop my clogs.

Knowing I had survived the worst most demonic evil the world can strike a living soul with would give me the courage to face absolutely anything without an ounce of fear.
yea I am blessed, I would not want to be anywhere else in the world, I have solar powered vehicles, solar house, solar cooker, all the wild plants, mushrooms, fish I can eat. And I don't have to buy fuel, it's all solar.....lol. I just thank god I was able to invent my countermeasure for the horrible tinnitus that sounded just like the test of the emergency broadcast system, you know when your tv is taken over and they do that test and that horrible electronic screeching (pulse code modulation) occurs.

Here is some of last summers catch. I also made a solar boat motor that's water cooled!!

solar boat motor.PNG

solar boat motor.PNG

bass.PNG

coral.PNG

grilled bass.PNG

solar cooker.PNG

Wow! Living off the wild. Reminds me of watching PBS documentary quite a while ago about a guy doing that in Alaska. What a life! Nice smallies there. That mushroom look like Lion Mane mushroom but not quite. I grow my own Shiitake mushroom too on logs and oyster mushroom on sawdust. Folks, David is a genuine and sincere guy. Whether his sound mix will help you or not (50% as he claims), he is here to help nevertheless and without a profit motive.

Register

Register on Tinnitus Talk for free!

Register Now