• We have updated Tinnitus Talk.

If you come across any issues, please use our contact form to get in touch.

I Invented a Sound That Knocked Out My Tinnitus

yea I am blessed, I would not want to be anywhere else in the world, I have solar powered vehicles, solar house, solar cooker, all the wild plants, mushrooms, fish I can eat. And I don't have to buy fuel, it's all solar.....lol. I just thank god I was able to invent my countermeasure for the horrible tinnitus that sounded just like the test of the emergency broadcast system, you know when your tv is taken over and they do that test and that horrible electronic screeching (pulse code modulation) occurs.

Here is some of last summers catch. I also made a solar boat motor that's water cooled!!

View attachment 26377
View attachment 26377
View attachment 26373
View attachment 26374
View attachment 26375
View attachment 26376
Case you are without doubt a couple of tracks short of an album....but I like you. I'm glad you slayed the beast my friend.

Wow! Living off the wild. Reminds me of watching PBS documentary quite a while ago about a guy doing that in Alaska. What a life! Nice smallies there. That mushroom look like Lion Mane mushroom but not quite. I grow my own Shiitake mushroom too on logs and oyster mushroom on sawdust. Folks, David is a genuine and sincere guy. Whether his sound mix will help you or not (50% as he claims), he is here to help nevertheless and without a profit motive.
Thank you for the kind words and not calling me nuts like @GlennS ...lol yes those mushrooms are called coral mushrooms or deer antler mushrooms. It is amazing how the things the creator put in the forest for us and most people do not know or understand their purpose. I feel 18 again from doing research and eating all of these wonderful foods. I make a lemon-orange-honey-butter sauce for the trout and bass we grill that will make you slap your moma's moma...lol.

Here is one of the biggest springs in the U.S. where we pick watercress even in winter (water veggie)

big spring.PNG

Today is my 1 week mark listening to the sound every night.

Yesterday I went for a long run and it didn't spike my tinnitus which normally happens after I work out for more than one hour.

Today is another good day, again no head tinnitus, only a bit of hissing.

I also noticed it has been also more than a week since I had a fleeting tinnitus episode. I normally get a few every other day.

Tomorrow I have a night shift so I can't use it that night but will use it when I take a nap during the day.

I have around 6 night shifts coming up next two weeks so i hope they won't interfere with the testing.

Is this going to screw up our plasticity when it comes to other treatments (like MuteButton) later on?
Maybe if you would be using them together at the same time, who knows.
For me it means if David's file is working for me, I'll have a good chance the Neuromod's device will work as well for me.

Here is one of the biggest springs in the U.S. where we pick watercress even in winter (water veggie)

Can't believe we have similar interest to pick watercress. Here in the salmon rivers that I fish, there are side channels/creeks which also have spring fed water (from the main river) and the watercress grow so robust and clean free from mud and dirts.

Back to the serious subject of tinnitus, if Robert's sound mix works, then Neuromod will be too expensive. Isn't it? I salute Robert's desire to help people from tinnitus suffering. Sometimes, these sufferers lose their jobs and not financially feasible to try the Neuromod device. At least they can try Robert's sound mix for just the cost of the headphones. Now knowing more how Robert lives with the wild, you can understand he doesn't need too much money living in the wild, fishing, hunting, gardening and running everything on solar. I can see why he is more concerned about helping people than making more 'meaningless' money.

Yesterday I went for a long run and it didn't spike my tinnitus which normally happens after I work out for more than one hour.

I also noticed it has been also more than a week since I had a fleeting tinnitus episode. I normally get a few every other day

Great positive update. Looks like something is working mysteriously for you. If you have been using only the sound mix and nothing else and your tinnitus is fading, then we can see that it has to do with the sound mix. If you use this for 3 weeks and your T still drastically reduced, then it is safe to conclude Robert's sound mix does help some people. If that is the case, I encourage you post a success story so other members can be informed of Robert's sound mix as a possible treatment they can try for free if they don't have bad hyperacusis.

Can't believe we have similar interest to pick watercress. Here in the salmon rivers that I fish, there are side channels/creeks which also have spring fed water (from the main river) and the watercress grow so robust and clean free from mud and dirts.

Back to the serious subject of tinnitus, if Robert's sound mix works, then Neuromod will be too expensive. Isn't it? I salute Robert's desire to help people from tinnitus suffering. Sometimes, these sufferers lose their jobs and not financially feasible to try the Neuromod device. At least they can try Robert's sound mix for just the cost of the headphones. Now knowing more how Robert lives with the wild, you can understand he doesn't need too much money living in the wild, fishing, hunting, gardening and running everything on solar. I can see why he is more concerned about helping people than making more 'meaningless' money.
Yes exactly, but I go by my middle name David. You are soo right, many of the 430 people I cured had no money and could not afford to go to E.N.T or get expensive treatments. Many letters I get say I saved there lives. Yes I enjoy helping others for free. There is way more to life than chasing the dollar.

for t talk7.PNG

Great positive update. Looks like something is working mysteriously for you. If you have been using only the sound mix and nothing else and your tinnitus is fading, then we can see that it has to do with the sound mix. If you use this for 3 weeks and your T still drastically reduced, then it is safe to conclude Robert's sound mix does help some people. If that is the case, I encourage you post a success story so other members can be informed of Robert's sound mix as a possible treatment they can try for free if they don't have bad hyperacusis.
Yes, once people are not scared off from some posters here more will try it and get their lives back!!!

testimony t gone warren p.PNG

Maybe if you would be using them together at the same time, who knows.
For me it means if David's file is working for me, I'll have a good chance the Neuromod's device will work as well for me.
Well you should never use more than one treatment at once, because if one helps you wont know which one, if your tinnitus spikes you won't know which one did it. It only adds confusion. And besides it will knock it out so why even try anything else?

I also noticed it has been also more than a week since I had a fleeting tinnitus episode. I normally get a few every other day.

Tomorrow I have a night shift so I can't use it that night but will use it when I take a nap during the day.

I have around 6 night shifts coming up next two weeks so i hope they won't interfere with the testing.
That's great!!!! And yes you should not stop therapy within the 3 weeks but I understand you have to work. It would be nice to have bluetooth tiny hearing aids like this guy with my Tinnitus Mix so you could use at work!!!

hearing aids work therapy.PNG

Case you are without doubt a couple of tracks short of an album....but I like you. I'm glad you slayed the beast my friend.
Well I view society as crazy. They make fun of me because I don't drink out of aluminum cans or cook in aluminum foil because I found out that Alzheimer's victims all had a layer of aluminum on their brains, this is a conductor and shorts out their electrical activity in the brain... common sense to me. they can me crazy because I don't eat sodium nitrate, it is in all bacon, sausage, lunch meat, pepperoni, etc sodium nitrate suffocates the blood, hardens blood vessels, hardens heart muscle, etc.

In Texas they kill wild hogs with sodium nitrate. It seems to me our society has designed failures built into it to make us sick so we go to the doctor to get cured. This is just one big money generating ponzi scheme for companies to generate high profits.

So I don't mind being called crazy, I feel 18 again and will not get sick and die like those people.

I surely will post a story but it's too early to tell if it will continue to keep my tinnitus low. I'll be the first to promote David's file if I know a 100 percent sure it's working in the long run.
I am a bit surprised I am the only one trying this method to the letter on this board as I am sure that if it works for me it will work for others as well.
I know about the dangers of headphones and ear buds and I never used them after my onset but this is on really low volume (2 volume ups on your iPhone).
Neuromod also uses headphones for their therapy, correct me if I'm wrong.
Well maybe there are others but the ones who reported here didn't use it like how it's recommended.
Anyway I used the file all night again last night and tinnitus is an overall 2/10.
No head tinnitus and no fleeting tinnitus.

That's great!!!! And yes you should not stop therapy within the 3 weeks but I understand you have to work. It would be nice to have bluetooth tiny hearing aids like this guy with my Tinnitus Mix so you could use at work!!!

View attachment 26449
Thanks David.

I will just listen after the night shift, now that I am used to the sound I fall asleep easily.

I surely will post a story but it's too early to tell if it will continue to keep my tinnitus low. I'll be the first to promote David's file if I know a 100 percent sure it's working in the long run.
I am a bit surprised I am the only one trying this method to the letter on this board as I am sure that if it works for me it will work for others as well.
I know about the dangers of headphones and ear buds and I never used them after my onset but this is on really low volume (2 volume ups on your iPhone).
Well maybe there are others but the ones who reported here didn't use it like how it's recommended.
Anyway I used the file all night again last night and tinnitus is an overall 2/10.
That's wonderful, I think all of the negative posters trying to stop me from helping people scared many off, I will just keep going and helping as many as I can.

I am trying David's cd. I haven't updated everyone because I have had some ups and downs with insomnia, anxiety and after microsuction at the ENT for dead skin cells in ear canal????

Had feedback buzz in bad ear for over a week when I was speaking (not when I was using David's cd). Earphones were uncomfortable so ordered the replacement ear pads recommended by David but they are taking forever... shipped from China. So I put cotton sock over the ear speakers and it is now much more comfortable. On a positive note I have had some good days after listening to the cd.

BTW I am 72 and have had life changing tinnitus since July 2018. Previously I had very low level noise in left ear which started with a very bad cold in the mid 80's - it never bothered me at all. This spike in tinnitus came on suddenly for no apparent reason.

I am continuing with David's treatment and will update you all in a couple of weeks.

Yes, once people are not scared off from some posters here more will try it and get their lives back!!!
I talked with Apple about looping David's sound mix on an iPad Pro but they didn't know how without going through iTunes. My windows desktop tower media player works and it has a repeat on it but it is too far away from my bed. I will try my windows laptop.

I am trying David's cd. I haven't updated everyone because I have had some ups and downs with insomnia, anxiety and after microsuction at the ENT for dead skin cells in ear canal????

Had feedback buzz in bad ear for over a week. Earphones were uncomfortable so ordered the replacement ear pads recommended by David but they are taking forever... shipped from China. So I put cotton sock over the ear speakers and it is now much more comfortable. On a positive note I have had some good days after listening to the cd.

BTW I am 72 and have had life changing tinnitus since July 2018. Previously I had very low level noise in left ear which started with a very bad cold in the mid 80's - it never bothered me at all. This spike in tinnitus came on suddenly for no apparent reason.

I am continuing with David's treatment and will update you all in a couple of weeks.
Well then we are with 2 out of 2 trying with positive results so far as I am not counting the ones who tried it for only a couple hours/days.
How many nights have you been listening to the file?
Thank you for the update, hope you keep getting better!

I talked with Apple about looping David's sound mix on an iPad Pro but they didn't know how without going through iTunes. My windows desktop tower media player works and it has a repeat on it but it is too far away from my bed. I will try my windows laptop.
You don't have a smartphone you can use to play the file with VLC player?

I use a small Sony UX-560 digital recorder, it is rechargeable and has on board E.Q. that I can raise the high frequencies with and lower the bass, this works better than raw file.

Had feedback buzz in bad ear for over a week when I was speaking (not when I was using David's cd). Earphones were uncomfortable so ordered the replacement ear pads recommended by David but they are taking forever... shipped from China. So I put cotton sock over the ear speakers and it is now much more comfortable. On a positive note I have had some good days after listening to the cd.

Thanks for trying my Tinnitus Mix, use on low volume all night every night for 3 weeks without skipping a night, it takes a few days and then the sounds are not so harsh and becomes soothing and will help you get deeper longer sleep.

I use a small Sony UX-560 digital recorder, it is rechargeable and has on board E.Q. that I can raise the high frequencies with and lower the bass, this works better than raw file.
Okay, I see that one is quite expensive and has a USB port. It seems that model has a built in rechargable battery that cannot be replaced. I would suppose that would be similar to a iPhone type battery. I still also have a flip phone with a replaceable battery. Do you still need to use your sound mix frequently for your own tinnitus?

Edit: It does appear you can send it to Sony for a replacement battery if needed.

Last edited:
Okay, I see that one is quite expensive and has a USB port. It seems that model has a built in rechargable battery that cannot be replaced. I would suppose that would be similar to a iPhone type battery. I still also have a flip phone with a replaceable battery. Do you still need to use your sound mix frequently for your own tinnitus?

Edit: It does appear you can send it to Sony for a replacement battery if needed.
I and many choose to still use the Tinnitus Mix every night because it puts us in a deeper longer sleep, even people that have used it and knocked out their tinnitus want better sleep.

Register

Register on Tinnitus Talk for free!

Register Now