I'm Not Committing Suicide. I'm Being Murdered by Merciless Tinnitus.

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's such a difficult thing, nothing to ease it if it severe. Keep fighting, don't give up, we must help each other.
The room use is conditional though, you would have to weed the garden
@Bam

Eve you're a gem. Another kind soul who doesn't deserve this bollox. Where is the bloody cure people!?!? It's insane

Eve you're a gem. Another kind soul who doesn't deserve this bollox. Where is the bloody cure people!?!? It's insane
there are 16 people that may have already been cured (in one ear at least) but because of FDA regulations, intellectual property, and other economic considerations we probably won't be told up or down for quite sometime.

because you know, FDA rules, money, business plans, whatever are more important than human lives.

we'll just sit around and wait for a few more of us to fuckin kill ourselves while they get their business together and the fda checks off boxes on reporting forms.

they need to drag the test subjects up before Congress like, tomorrow and ask them if their tinnitus went away.

Just as we take a tablet to reduce a headache,
if only there was a tablet to reduce, or better still eradicate internal head noise.
I suppose the physical destruction of stereocilia nerve cells is too complex a problem to counteract.

It doesn't seem too much to ask, does it....?

Last edited:
Even if the damn volume could be reduced somewhat it would be workable.
I truly wish I could help you all. I would happily sacrifice myself if I could help a number of awfully afflicted people here.

The Peaceful pill handbook.

This is something I was entirely unacquainted with until I realised the abject horror of my situation.....the realisation that not only am I lumped with this horrendous disease but the entire world who doesn't suffer from it thinks I'm a fucking drama queen.

Even my own 'family' have in effect been brainwashed by the 'literature' pumped out by the NHS and swallowed whole the 'habituation works for everyone' propaganda and have effectively turned on me.

Everything from stop being so depressing, to outright anger and insults. This hostility and disbelief from my own family has made me realise that I am truly alone, i can trust nobody. And nobody will help me should my T develop in to an even uglier monster or severe hyperacusis and I am completely unable to work like @Telis.

My choices then will be reduced to hanging, jumping, standing in front of a train or soldiering on by begging on the street in abject misery, pining for the life I lost overnight to tinnitus.

Thus while I still have some financial backing I have been forced to be pragmatic and ensure that at the very least I can grant myself the gift of a humane end.

Only those amongst you who suffer at the extreme end of the spectrum will understand this and I don't condone you doing the same but ask yourself this....if you are single, middle aged with no family to speak of and you fall flat on your arse and are left with nothing but screaming tinnitus, where are you going to turn?!! Who is going to help you?!?

Doctors?!? ENT's?!? The BTA?!? A shrink?!? Dignitas?!?

Forget it! You're just depressed remember. Other people cope fine......It's all in your head.
Is what the PPH recommends you buy expensive?

I do think euthanasia should be legalised but I hope you don't go down that route Bam because you did specify that your life was very good before this happened and therefore if after a few years it got much better you would be ecstatic. For some of us this is not the only physical health problem so for everything to improve would take a miracle. I appreciate that is how you must feel about your tinnitus improving right now but it does happen

Same goes for others in the thread considering this option. Although I completely understand about how bad suffering can get and why that option might be justified sometimes

Please don't say that, things might get better. If you want to message me please do
Obviously, I wish I wasn't saying that but it is so completely unbearable, it's the only way. What I'm suffering more recently is very complicated in its nature and I am an old hand at tinnitus. All the techniques I used to be able to employ to help don't anymore. So, I've run out of options....unless I want to keep lurching from one awful day to another.

At risk of being overly persistent perhaps bimodal stimulation could help your type of T as well -@basshell. And I will say nothing more here but to offer a big hug, if you'd like one of course.

At risk of being overly persistent perhaps bimodal stimulation could help your type of T as well -@basshell. And I will say nothing more here but to offer a big hug, if you'd like one of course.
Bimodal stimulation? sorry that doesn't mean anything to me...

Maybe few hundred dollars the most.
Depends on what method you choose. Some are readily available some not.
Overall they discuss pretty much anything under the sun that had been used to commit suicide and the efficiency of each method, so from household detergents, pills, inorganic salts to stuff used for euthanasia.

I do think euthanasia should be legalised but I hope you don't go down that route Bam because you did specify that your life was very good before this happened and therefore if after a few years it got much better you would be ecstatic. For some of us this is not the only physical health problem so for everything to improve would take a miracle. I appreciate that is how you must feel about your tinnitus improving right now but it does happen

Same goes for others in the thread considering this option. Although I completely understand about how bad suffering can get and why that option might be justified sometimes

No plans at the moment. I need to give it time and hope that it gets easier. I want to live! But I don't want to spend countless years suffering from this nasty crap trying desperately to find contentment where there is none.

I really miss the things people take for granted. Peaceful walks, watching movies, reading in bed, sleeping soundly. All spoilt by screaming eeeeeeeeee......Life seems unjustifiably cruel in this state.

I also want to be prepared in case anything happens to my dog. This may sound insane to some of you without animals, but I don't want to be in this world, with fucking T without him. He's been my best friend and constant companion for 10 years.

Maybe few hundred dollars the most.
Depends on what method you choose. Some are readily available some not.
Overall they discuss pretty much anything under the sun that had been used to commit suicide and the efficiency of each method, so from household detergents, pills, inorganic salts to stuff used for euthanasia.
Does PPH disclose valid information for Nembutal?

Does PPH disclose valid information for Nembutal?

It's such a fucked up tragedy that some of us have been pushed toward this when as @JohnAdams points out, there may in fact be a cure already discovered. If that's correct someone needs to break ranks, do what's right and leak it to the world.

A chink of light like that, even if it's two years away from fruition could save countless lives.

@JohnAdams if what you're saying is correct and this Fx shit has been used on 16 people, surely one of them would have blabbed if it cured their T. I'm assuming at least one of them is aware of our existence on this forum?

My fear is that there are so many deaf people running around with no T. I meet them regularly. I literally find myself cosying up to every fucker with a hearing aid and after a bit of warm up chat dropping the bomb, 'do you get the ringing?' And every single one so far has said no. And I chat up a lot of them, like every day. I'm fucking obsessed, like stalking them. If I see a hearing aid I'm on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Tinnitus Talk for free!

Register Now